Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Land Rover LR3

Comments

• Options
    michaelwillemsmichaelwillems Member Posts: 151
    [Concierge Service]

Nope. It looks like one more case (two actually) of Ford/LR corporate disorganisation. I was definitely told about this concierge service. But I cannot sign up (it denies that the VIN exists) and it's definitely not in the new Canada Passport to Services book. And this book (which I finally received two full months after receiving the car) definitely talks about the service indicator - which definitely appears to be absent.

LR really appears to me to be terribly disorganised - one half of the company permanently does not know what the other half is doing. The LR Canada web site is till not back ("coming soon").

Michael
  • Options
    threeputtthreeputt Member Posts: 19
    Mileage has been steadily increasing with each tankful. Yesterday I calculated 16.9MPG with varied driving. I successfully signed up for the concierge service this morning after reading Grommet and Mike's posts. For black_hse, the air suspension apparently adjusts itself even after the engine has been shut off. We got back from a major grocery run the other day and must have had a couple hundred pounds of groceries in the back. After unloading everything, (the rear seemed to have slowly risen during the unloading), the suspension bled some air and it lowered again. This was probably 15 minutes after the engine was shut off. Sometimes I go out to the garage to retrieve something from the LR3, hours after it has been sitting, and simply opening a door will trigger a small air bleed from the suspension. This seems normal now to me, and kinda cool to boot. Some of the young troops that work for me get a huge kick out of being able to "slam" it with the touch of a button. Anyway, a few weeks ago I posted about no sound from the audio a couple of times, and it has not occurred again. Ever since I changed the audio feedback to a female voice, I get more misunderstandings, but she still seems to get the gist of it. What they say about not speaking loudly is true. It really seems to work better when you speak in a conversational tone. I may go back to the male voice to compare, but I can see no logical reason why imput understanding would be different with the system simply sourcing a different directory for the feedback responses. Then again, who knows? I have never gotten a "speech not detected" message however. That might be something to have checked out.
  • Options
    grommetgrommet Member Posts: 445
    Adriatic Blue Micatallic will be replaced with Buckingham Blue as of March 1. Supposedly a very similar color. I first heard the color name mentioned in reference to the Range Rover Sport. I guess if it's similar enough, no reason to have both on the line?

As of April, the Rear Seat Package must be ordered with the Rear Climate Controls. The Convenenience Package (2nd row 35:30:35 seats) will be discontinued on 5-seat builds -- only 65:35 seats will be available. And the Navigation option on SE models will be bundled with the Lighting Package.

As always, things can change. Don't bet on anything. ;)
  • Options
    iiiiii Member Posts: 6
    my wifes biggest complaint about our LR3 is seat heaters go off automatically. NYT has an article on this trend accross many cars (below).
    does anyone know how to change this feature?

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/18/automobiles/18warn.html?oref=lo- gin (@ new york times - requires free login).

/iain
    p.s. 2200 miles, no stalls (in seattle, so a hilly place), i do think the yellow descent control is in a dumb place - my dogs keep pressing it when they are int he fron seat...
  • Options
    winston1winston1 Member Posts: 10
    I'm pretty new to the forum, so maybe I missed it: I've been dying to know when the Turbodiesel six cylinder will arrive in the US. Certainly that is not the model you are referring to when you quote nominally better gas mileage numbers? Winston
  • Options
    No diesel engines in North America until (at least) clean diesel designs are introduced. Current diesels are far too dirty, especially for emission-bashing California and the copy-cat states. Clean Diesel fuel goes mainstream in 2007.
  • Options
    Ah - someone must be reading! The concierge site can now be signed onto by Canadians. Well done, whoever fixed that.
  • Options
    strannikstrannik Member Posts: 1
    Has anybody ordered BURLED WALNUT FASCIA kit from the dealer? What are the impressions? I am also thinking about BODY SIDE MOLDING.
  • Options
    karpaydmkarpaydm Member Posts: 14
    I was interested in the DVD entertainments system and when I asked for pricing it was a ridiculous cost to have it installed (considering that Land Rover USA on the website says it is 1700 for the parts including wireless headphones and remote control). The installed cost was over 1000 more than that! The dealer said that the DVD doesn't play through the vehicle's audio system. He said it "isn't quite there yet" and so they had a third party find a player that does go through the car audio system. Does this make any sense at all? I cannot even imagine a DVD system that cannot also play through the car radio. Plus 1000 for labor? Isn't that a bit high for labor for ANY accessory on a car? Did anyone try installing this system themselves? Is it even possible to order it? Does it replace the current rear seat light/climate control system overhead? If so, it seems it will be too close to the second seat for those people to watch it comfortably.

Scott
  • Options
    The Land Rover OEM DVD is designed to play through the head unit via AUX when a dongle is plugged into the AUX jack. (A supplier flaw prevented this from working originally -- it is or will be fixed shortly.) Ask another dealer on how many hours of labor they charge for the install. It mounts on/under the dome light/climate control pod.

There is little advantage to the OEM/Rosen DVD; get a quote from a custom installer -- they can be as good or better, and the 3rd party units I've seen installed normally take up less space.

FYI: This is not something you'd want to do on your own unless you know what you're doing.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info grommet. Oddly enough, just after reading your message, I was reading some forum about the Roku SoundBridge which I got a few months ago and saw "grommet" posting to that forum, also from CA. If that was you, then this is the strangest coincidence ever.
  • Options
    lovelr3lovelr3 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been following all the discussion for a while now. I finally got my HSE that was ordered in Oct! It's black with a black interior, adaptive headlights (awesome), rear seat package, rear climate control and cold climate. I also got the factory OEM system and the wood kit installed. The burled walnut wood is beautiful - not too shiny or glitzy and gives the car a very classy look. The factory DVD system is working through the speakers as well. Only problem with the dvd is i hear a rattling sound when the car goes over a bumpy road. Hopefully it's just a loose installation. Is anyone else with a factory dvd having the same problem?

I'm love the car and my kids love it. It drives beautifully and looks beautiful! I love the voice commands. I've had only positive experiences with the car and the dealership. Hope it stays this way.

I also got the extendended warranty (7 yrs or 100,000) for additional 2500 dollars. I was told that i can cancel and get my money back anytime. Did anyone else get the warranty too? Is this a good idea?
  • Options
    alee1alee1 Member Posts: 2
    My Navigator lease is up in August. I started doing research on the LR3 long before it came out and have been pouring over forums like these for more info.

Got to test drive an SE the other day. I'm looking at the HSE though.

Coming from my Navigator to the LR3... the first thing I noticed is the reduced room in the driver's seat. The seatbelt is not as easy to access as it is on the Nav and strapping it in is also tricky with the arm rest bar being where it is.

Okay, it's not as plush on the inside as the Nav either but I do love the features non-the-less. The CD player played my MP3 disc with no problem and the stereo sounded great and I know it's even better on the HSE.

The ride is smooth. Even the worst pot holes (I live in Michigan) didn't seem to be that uncomfortable when they were driven over.

My does the heater work well... had to turn it down several times and the heated seats toast your bum in a hurry. Who can stand the setting on full strength I'd like to know!

I wish the outside mirrors folded in like on my Nav. Seems like on a car for this price they should. Also, though the vehicle was not equipped with a DVD entertainment system, it must be very hard to have a sight line if one is because looking through the rear-view mirror, there isn't a whole lot of room there.

The park assist was somewhat of a disappointment. For one, it's not very loud and two, it doesn't seem to work all that well... I almost backed into a truck that the sensor didn't pick up. On my Nav the system works like a charm.

Had it for a day and the mpg stayed at 12.2. Hopefully that can get a little higher. I do understand this a very heavy vehicle.

On the whole, I do think it's the best SUV out there (when you factor in third row seating which is a must for me 2 boys). The H2 is way to big... like climbing into a big rig. I do like Saab's new SUV but ... it doesn't have a third row option.

I should also add that I experienced none of the stalling I've been reading about on this forum and the dealer informed me he hasn't had one vehicle come back with such a problem. Some software issues yes, but stalling - no.

Enjoy
  • Options
    xray1xray1 Member Posts: 2
    Our SE has ony 700 Mls on it. Bought it off the showroom floor - AFTER the deal was closed I noticed on the way home - sheese this already has 150 mls on it - Anyway my wife was driving to work in her SE yesterday 2/17/05 - all of a sudden it shut off (Scared the hell out of her- everything just STOPPED) she coasted to the side of the road - it started right up and now she has a fine new Dakota to drive while the dealer tries to find the problem and remedy it. I'm thinking the car could have a roll-over sensor that turns the car off, as a safety precaution, if it senses that you are rolling over (that happens to off-road vehicles). Of course, that would be to simple, a faulty or too sensative roll-over sensor. I read, the problem seems to be happenning on HILLS. makes sense to me - I just hope they FIX it - whatever it is. The day after we bought the car, Infinity called and wanted to take our offer on an FX45 - Now I am beginning to wonder who the loser was on that deal. If anyone pinpoints the stalling problem I would really like to hear from you - LR is clueless - I love the car - but I will not tolerate a stalling problem - 50K+ - Right - not a go-cart
  • Options
    lvlr3lvlr3 Member Posts: 1
    We are getting to take our LR3 in for a second time regarding the oil light coming on. The first time they replaced the sending unit. I am glad to see we are not the only ones having this sort of problem. I have a deposit on a Range Rover Sport which is based on the LR3 platform. I am having second thoughts????
    JF
  • Options
    beachbumbeachbum Member Posts: 28
    I bought the kit from the dealer for $613.00 plus tax. I did it my self. Make sure the the interior is warm. Clean the areas to be covered with the alcohol wipe enclosed. Make sure the parts are heated up as well. I used a hair dryer. Try the parts on the areas before you take the 2-side tape off. MY LR3 is black on black and the OEM kit makes it look nice in my opinion. Good luck.
  • Options
    guess402guess402 Member Posts: 11
    I just picked up my new black on black se fully loaded... they wanted me to wait till June for an hse and I wanted it this week. i just wanted to know if we are able to retrofit the phone system will it still work with the voice command. Anyway only 100 miles on the car so far so I guess we will see how it goes. If anyone lives in the Nashville area I had a great experience with that dealer I told them the car I wanted on Monday and they gave it to me Friday (quicker then I thought)
  • Options
    If the PTI/Bluetooth will be retrofitable, it will have voice control... the question was only if it would integrate into the head unit like the factory PTI. (The early versions in other markets did not.)

Anyway, any 3rd party Bluetooth kit will use voice... no reason to wait for LR.
  • Options
    karpaydm, yes... that's me on the Roku forums, too. Yes, amazing coincidence. :)
  • Options
    brad6brad6 Member Posts: 8
    Anthony,
    I had similar problems when I took deliver of my SE back in November. The radio/nav would saty on for several minutes after the engine was shut off. Then the radio started acting up while driving--couldn't change channel, couldn't change to CD, etc. A day or so later, the nav just stopped working and then the screen (radio and nav) shut themselves off and refused to turn on again. The dealer replaced the whole radio/nav system and I'm happy to report that everything has worked well since (about 3 months).
    Your dash light and nav voice issues might all be related as well. Hopefully your dealer can fix as mine did. For me, it appeared to be an build/installation issue rather than a design issue.
    Brad
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with condensation in the bottom part of the front headlights and if so is there anything I can do about it or do I just have to live with it.
  • Options
    zoefzoef Member Posts: 2
    Anthony - I read your post on the previous page about your car. I have been waiting for months to order a car (I just moved to NJ just outside NYC and wanted to buy from a local dealer). I was curious about your experience with Manhattan Land Rover. Have you had any problems with the car yet - have you been able to get a loaner - how was pricing and your experience generally? Since I am resigned to the fact that my car will likely have some bugs I want to make sure I purchase from a good dealer. Thanks.

Allyson
  • Options
    Through a 3rd party installer around here, they say they can install 2 headrest screens with wireless headphones for 3000, only 300 more than LR would charge for one screen on the ceiling. I have two questions - did anyone else try headrest screens? It seems like they would have to be REALLY small to fit in the headrest since a large part of the headrest is the handles and therefore the usable space is very small. Also, do these system ever integrate into the car stereo system? I guess at the very least you could use the AUX input, but do you still get surround sound?

Thanks,
    Scott
  • Options
    The only surround sound you can get is the Logic 7 "processed" surround sound on the HSE, which is available for anything the head unit can play. SE owners will get normal multi-speaker "two channel" playback. The head unit has no true multi-channel capability or decoding (Dolby Digital or DTS).

The OEM all-in-one DVD unit only outputs stereo, which can be directed to the AUX head unit input. Custom DVD installers can take advantage of this, too. (They might need to add a switch so the stereo mini-jack AUX input in the rear of the console can still work when you want it.)
  • Options
    mj1mj1 Member Posts: 1
    A Land Rover dealer in Southern California told me that they're installing these 3rd party Bluetooth voice activated hands-free car kits in both LR3s and Porsche Cayennes. It works through the vehicle's speakers and mutes the stereo volume when a call comes in. It also imports your phone's phone book and will automatically link with up to 4 different phones. It's called the "RayTel TellPhone 4000 Blue". It runs around $600 uninstalled. You can also add a 3W signal booster and external antenna option.
    http://www.raytel-llc.com/TellPhone4000Blue_index.html#accessorie- s
  • Options
    karpaydm, yes... that's me on the Roku forums, too. Yes, amazing coincidence. :)

Even more amazing is that I have posted and read on the Roku forums too...

Michael
  • Options
    black_hseblack_hse Member Posts: 4
    Brad,
    It appears that there is something wrong with my system. The Nav itself works fine (as does the audio system; had my IPOD playing through the AUX w/o a problem) - came in really handy during my trip to Maryland. But the voice command does not appear to be functioning and the Nav doesn't give voice report unless I press the on-screen button. I will probably bring it in next week. Glad to hear your problem is fixed though.

Anthony
  • Options
    black_hseblack_hse Member Posts: 4
    Allyson,
    So far as I can tell, the service is just fine. I probably can't mention specific names on this forum but I will be happy to email you any info you want including my lease numbers for comparison. I will probably drop the car off next week to have the Nav voice and voice command checked out. I will let you know how that turns out.

Anthony
  • Options
    finmanfinman Member Posts: 21
    I will probably post another review when my ordered HSE finally arrives sometime (hopefully in 2005 or so...)
    My dealer sympathizes with my long delay (ordered in October...now due sometime in March to May, allegedly)...so they gave me a brand new SE with 12 miles on it to use while family is in town. Quite generous...I must say...

Some brief comments about performance. Acceleration is 'good'...nothing stellar, but perfectly adequate for a truck. I haven't taken it to my local skidpad or anything, but when driven like an SUV and not a sports car, body roll is reasonably modest...and driving through windy roads is perfectly pleasant without feeling one's head flopping side to side. The ride is fairly soft, a bit softer than I'd prefer, even in a truck...but it is incredibly smooth and even more quiet...virtually no wind noise which is astounding given it's crate-like shape. Engine noise is minimally intrusive only under full-throttle. Braking is astounding...smooth and confident, perhaps a bit of a soft pedal feel, but stops are short and controlled.
    The interior asthetic, IMO, is fantastic...it maintains some of the historic look and feel of the Disco and has just the right amount of luxury...except of course for a few strangely missing amenities. The material quality is very good to excellent in all areas except the "trunk" plastic along the sides...kinda GM hard back there...but otherwise good plastics and good leather. The roof liner I wonder about it's durability, but I don't plan to walk on it often, so it should hold up...

Missing amenities are folding mirrors, auto-dipping right-side mirror, electrochromatic side mirrors, retained power to the seats, auto-up and down for all 4 windows, satellite radio integration, and lumbar support controls on at least the driver's seat. One question I don't know is does the memory function on the HSE link to the keyfob or just to the memory button inside...and does the seat move before the ignition is turned on. The rain-sensing wipers do a great job...although the stalks are very easy to bump or have them do something unwanted...guess I gotta just get used to them...
    The space is great...the extra width in the second row allows a person (eg. my wife) to sit between our kids in their full sized convertible car seats. Access to the 3rd row is not so great when one has two car seats in place...but it would not be great in any SUV. The 3rd row, however, is the best in the mid-size category...and the versatility of 5 separately folding flat seats is unmatched.
    The beige interior really makes me very happy I went with black...as dirt shows instantly...even the loaner with just 12 miles on it had dirt on the carpet and center console armrest before I picked it up...and the constant rain over the past few days hasn't helped either.
    The rear hatch is great...it's nice to have a platform on which to stand or sit...if need be...or just to use as a temporary place to put something for instance while tailgating, etc while the trunk could be completely full.

Aesthetically, this is one of the best looking SUVs in the short history of SUVs...very clean and unfrivolous.

I know there are complaints about gas mileage...but if 14 or so winds up being realistic, I cannot complain...my wife's Audi S6 has gotten 14.6 over the past 40k miles and we don't even blink anymore at filling it's 21.6 gallon tank. I don't think the LR3 will cause any great pains...

Overall a fantastic vehicle...the ONLY SUV alternative to a minivan for myself. I have only put 150 or so miles on the loaner...I've tried to hold back since it will be someone else's one day soon...and I'm sure I'll have much more refined commentary with a few thousand miles on my own LR3...but these past few days...and the next few are certainly making me anxious for mine to finally arrive. Reliability issues do not concern me...I'm sure the dealer will take care of me and it's very close and easy to deal with...plus, I've driven Audis and VWs the last few years, this should be no big deal (just kidding, I love my VW/Audis!!!).
  • Options
    saileastsaileast Member Posts: 16
    The headlight deal on my HSE had moisture gather inside the first time I washed the truck. The dealer looked at it and said they would order a replacement to cure the problem.

I also received a call from a market research firm concerning my views and satisfaction with the truck. This is the second call I have received. The first was a short three minute deal, but the second was thirty minutes and very complete. It seems someone at Land Rover or Ford is concerned about satisfaction. I’m not a marketing guy but if they do many surveys this comprehensive it must be expensive. Unlike most surveys that I have experience with this one not only had items rated 1 -10, but also asked for comments that the interviewer seemed very concerned to record accurately. I had the opportunity to voice my disappointment and pleasures. My pet peeve, the lack of a weather radio and the difference between actual features in the owner’s manual and the features installed on the truck. Another difference in this survey was they asked if I was willing to speak to someone again about my concerns, could they share the information with the dealer, and could they record the conversation. Unlike many folks here my HSE, with the exception of a few minor problems, has been trouble free for 3000 miles.
  • Options
    gnagna Member Posts: 2
    Hello Finman,

I want to ask you a question because it looks like I am looking at the same people/car "configuration" like you: 2 kids and the wife between in the back. I have an A6 as well so can you compare the space in the 2nd row in the LR3 with the A6/S6?
    Also, can you get in the 3rd row if you have car seats next to both doors on the second row? I am not asking about the driving impressions compared with the S6 :)

Thanks!
    --gna
  • Options
    If you have two child seats, one would need to be in the middle... or 3rd row access would be blocked. This works nicely, however.
  • Options
    Hey, same situation...

The width of the second row is significantly greater than the A6...it is difficult for me to reach my kid in the passenger side rear from the driver's seat in the LR3...but very easy to touch his/her head in the S6. The space between the carseats in the second row is several inches wider...enough to make it reasonably comfortable to sit there, unlike the S6. Now, getting there is the tough part...the rear-facing carseats take up all the space between the back of the front and the second row. When they are forward facing (if my kids ever gain enough weight!), it will likely be a bit easier to climb over.
    Access to the third row is not really possible with the two carseats in place...except from the hatch. Now, if you want to use both seats back there it may be a little tough unless you remove a carseat, load the third row, then replace the carseat. An easy task with out Britax seats, but a PITA with our Evenflo seats (they are gonna be gone soon).

As far as front-to-back space in the second row, there seems to be an extra inch or two over the S6/A6...the carseats fit a bit easier.

I have no doubt the LR3 is the best SUV option out there for those in a similar seating-needing situation...that is for those of us who do not like the domestic Ford and GM mega-SUVs.
  • Options
    I've never tried to put the two seats next to each other...but my carseats are pretty wide and it doesn't look like they would fit. Of course, there is no LATCH anchor for the middle seat (or the third row), so the seatbelt would need to be used, which is a negative. I might give it a shot though, before turning the loaner in tomorrow.
  • Options
    I've used a large (Britax Marathon) and average (Britax Roundabout) in center and side -- no problem. (Used Roundabout both rear and front facing.) And I can get people in the 3rd row without any grief.

I find IsoFit/LATCH has no real advantage other than the pseudo-convenience factor. (FYI: LATCH is limited to 48 lbs. Big kids need not apply.) It only takes a slight more time to attach them using the "normal" method if you are used to it. If they are rarely removed, it's moot.
  • Options
    mitchelljdmitchelljd Member Posts: 4
    Well to all the posters here, I have had my LR3 HSE7 for about two weeks now.

I got it with the cold weather package, rear air/seats, heavy duty package (had to get the full size spare). Added options LR wood kit, running boards, mud flaps, Side molding for doors and the factory DVD kit.

Have not had a real problem yet with my Bonati/black car. Only 1 problem was that the dvd after just being installed did not play on the stereo. the service guys didnt get that part right. will bring it in to fix that.

Also, do hear metallic clicks after leaving the car when it is "cooling" not a real issue for me.

My wish list for the car is getting the Bluetooth installed, if it is cost effective against other types. and to get Sirius satelite radio. really want both.

Also, my gas mileage isnt up to 14 MPG, it is lower. but i believe that this could be an early break in thing and should rise, but then again i use the air conditioning often.

will post more as i break the car in.
  • Options
    but then again i use the air conditioning often.

You lucky so-and-so. It won't be until, oh, May that I get to use mine

Mike
    Ontario
  • Options
    johnmajorjohnmajor Member Posts: 94
    I have a LR3 HSE7 Black/Black. Everything except adaptive headlights & cooler.

Getting approximately 20.4 mpg on trips now with 9,200 miles on the odometer. 16.8 mpg city.

I use the manual shift on runs and kick it up to 6th gear asap.

Change oil every 3,000 miles for Castrol Syntec.

Still get the odd error code on startup on COLD mornings (Say 9 Deg F) which clears on 2nd try!

Love this thing!
  • Options
    gnagna Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info Finman and Grommet!

The extra space in width and between rows will be good. My wife does fit between in the A6. Also, it is ok to get in over the Roundabout on one side (the other is a PegPerego infant so no space). Still the entry is harder unless the passenger seat is quite upright.
    The real downer for me is that in order to get to the 3rd row you need to take the car seat off or to put the kids next too each other (like my older daughter is not gelous enough w/o not being next to her mother anymore :)).
    I was hoping that one can recline / slide the seat (not fold it) in order to get to the 3rd row.
    I might keep the A6 and let my in-laws drive our second car. How bad can it be to don't have them in the car anyway ;)
    I will go for test drive anyway next week, who knows, maybe I will end-up driving an SUV :( even if it is the best one!

Thanks again!

--gna
  • Options
    I wanted to know if anyone was able to turn up the volume on their park distance control. I know mine is to quiet to hear if the radio is on. I mentioned this to my dealer he is looking into it I just wanted to see if anyone was having the same problem and had solved it.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Want some wallpaper featuring the LR3?

Here's the link (multiple resolutions available):

Wallpaper

(And here's installation instructions if you've never done this before).

Steve, Host
  • Options
    Yes, I don't disagree 'much' about the advantage of the LATCH...it is pretty convenient with our Britax seats...but the connectors of our Evenflo seats are so terrible...it would be much easier to use the seatbelts.

I certainly may consider using them in the center and side...although when the kids whack each other in the face a few too many times, I might move 'em both to the side ;)
  • Options
    wilton1wilton1 Member Posts: 2
    Xray1...Im having this same stalling problem. Only with 470 miles on the truck. Its funny how the dealer never told me about this problem when I was buying the truck. What did the dealer do....? I think they should give us new trucks. Ill never trust this thing again.
  • Options
    flownerflowner Member Posts: 42
    "Getting approximately 20.4 mpg on trips now with 9,200 miles on the odometer. 16.8 mpg city."

I use manual shift all the time my wife does not... She gets about 13 city I get about 17 and together we end up with about 14 and 1/2.

The dealer said the mph would improve with time... and this is true of with all new cars...
  • Options
    johnmajorjohnmajor Member Posts: 94
    I should mention that my calculations are zeroing the trip meter & counting the gallons, I am not using the onboard gauge which tends to be low by 5-15%
  • Options
    zoefzoef Member Posts: 2
    I would appreciate any thoughts - although I am going to buy straight out so I do not need lease numbers specifically. Trade-in experience would be useful as well as your experience generally. If you could email me at WantLR3@yahoo.com that would be great. Thanks.
  • Options
    rea9390rea9390 Member Posts: 19
    Just picked up my new SE have 50 miles on it! Has anyone seen the expedition rack listed as a Land Rover accessory. Wanted know how it mounts and if it would be a functional set up?
  • Options
    curtcpacurtcpa Member Posts: 1
    Hello, we just had a silver/black leather HSE delivered to Seattle from Land Rover Encino. Up here in WA they kept trying to move me to a souped up SE but we decided to order one from a dealer who had decent inventory. Cost about $800 to deliver but overall an easy experience for someone who has no time. We have two dogs, a growing son and we are both tall and bought a 21 foot boat last year. Our Volvo XC was feeling tight and couldnt tow enough. The LR3 solved all the problems of our growing family and boat trailering. My wife is pretty picky and she is in love with it meaning I am too. Initial quality has been excellent. Keep you posted. Thanks, Curtis E
  • Options
    Ah, but where is 1280x1024? New resolutions required....

Mike
  • Options
    nachosnachos Member Posts: 1
    I am going to need room for 3 car seats (2 yr old, and twins arriving shortly). If I put the infants in the second row, can drop the middle seat for easier access to the third row (more minivan like)? Would you recommend it?