Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chrysler 300C SRT-8

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    cantwaitcantwait Member Posts: 5
    I ordered my 300C SRT8 in Aug 2006. I live in a small town in Australia so not sure if that is the reason why it has taken so long! After 5 months of waiting my dealer called me whilst I was in Las Vegas and has advised me that I will receive my SRT8 in the first week of Jan 07.
    After reading every comment that has been posted on this sight, I really can't wait to get my car! We have open speed limits where I live so I will be taking it down the track to see it's full potenial (the joys of being young and having no fear!). I will let you all know how it goes.
    Thanks again for all the feed back.
  • Options
    300c_kid300c_kid Member Posts: 29
    You are absolutely going to love it. Well worth the wait.
  • Options
    clineboyclineboy Member Posts: 10
    OK guys, I use my car to commute, about 90 miles a day. So Gas mileage is kinda important. I live near Austin Texas, and now that we are having some cooler weather coupled with my car bein FULLY broken in, I have to report some recent gas mileage numbers. You might not believe this, but on a trip to Dallas from Austin (500 miles) I averaged 20.5 MPG. In my opinion that is DARN respectable.

Probems: Well as much as I hate to complain about the car..../c I love it...it did spend several weeks in the shop as they fixed a rattle in my sunroof. Just about everything went wrong, bad parts, missing parts, damaging parts during repair, etc. So it is not ALL Chrylers fault...but if they DID have better quality control this kind of crap would not occur in the first place.

Complaint: the car is almost impossible to drive in the rain. Tapping the throttle engages the traction control and limits power....sure turn off the ECS, and spin like crazy...Oh well that's the price you pay.

I have the all season tires...didnt want them, but they were already on the car....I CAN NOT WAIT until I get new tires.

clineboy ODO=12222
  • Options
    6pk2go6pk2go Member Posts: 4
    Try driving in the snow with the "summer only" F1 tires. YIKES!!!
  • Options
    srt8usrt8u Member Posts: 5
    Did you get it yet?
    I've had mine almost a year now, and all I can say is WOW!
    I get looks like I'm a celebrity at valet parking.
    There's many aftermarket parts out there, but the best investment was the electric exhaust system ,and grill that I got from rolloutedition.com I was thinking of getting the lambo door kit.
    Enjoy , you will love it!
  • Options
    It is 2:43pm Friday the 5 Jan and my car will be ready to be picked up at 5pm TODAY! I am so excited that I can't wait! I feel as though time is going backwards!
    I'll post an entry on Monday after I have had a good weekend of driving in front of me!
    Thanks for asking.
  • Options
    gls69gls69 Member Posts: 24
    Does anyone know if there are any plans to offer the 300C or SRT-8 as a hardtop convertible? Probably not much chance with the big Hemi, but Chrysler has a history of pumping up sales of 2 to 3 year old models with a convertible. A hardtop convertible 300C SRT-8 would be my dream car!
  • Options
    OH MY GOD!
    Where do I start!
    Ok, picked up my SRT8 on Friday the 5th of Jan from my dealer. As I pulled into the drive way the black beast looked amazing sitting there all polised and looking mean!
    Now I had never driven one up to then as there weren't any to test drive but I had seen the SRT8 in a magazine and fell in love with it so I ordered one.

Ok first drive I admit I was a bit scared but that soon passed. The car is awesome! The interior is excellent and all the little extra's like the side mirrors folding in at a flick of a switch is out of control! The detail is excellent right from the seats adjusting to me to the mirrors tilting when the car is in reverse.
    The Kicker sound system is amazing, I fell like I'm 16 again driving around with load music!
    The transmission is so smooth and gear changes happen with ease and I find it to be very responsive.
    The preformance is 10/10. I have owned 4 V8's in my driving time and this is by far the best. Being Greek and all my friends being Greek and Italian the Mafia and Sopranos jokes are coming thick and fast!
    I can't get enough of driving this car!
    My girlfriend is p#ssed off with me as she says that I show more affection to my car then her. Just quietly, I think I love my car more! Ha ha ha!!!!!
    Over all, the best car I have ever bought.
    Love it! :)
  • Options
    markcincinnatimarkcincinnati Member Posts: 5,343
    . . .I helped my in-laws get their new, 2007 AWD 300 Limited last month. I had a chance to drive the car a couple hundred miles, in town and on the highway.

I have test driven a 300C, too. Have driven a JEEP SRT-8, so I kind of have an idea what I am about to talk about.

I read with keen interest the brochure about the SRT Option Group.

What few concerns I had with the 300C were almost completely erased by the things included in the SRT Option Group. When I then found out the price of this option, I thought the 300 so equipped would be a contender -- worth a good look-see.

I was impressed, especially considering the VALUE prop, with the 300 Limited, I looked, subsequently "for the heck of it" at a 2007 300C all optioned AWD version.

"Add the SRT Option Group to this baby and there could be some serious competition even for some of us who are pretty much die hard German LPS car fans."

The SRT Design Group cannot be ordered on a 300C?!? :confuse: :surprise:

Who thought of this idea?

The standard tires and wheels even on the top o' the line 300C AWD are on the verge of inadequate -- some folks probaly would say they've gone over the verge, so to speak.

The steering, suspension, power tweak, interior and "effects" offered in the SRT Option Group would not seem to conflict with anything an AWD 300C has to offer.

This car, this model year, is again off my list, back to Audi, Cadillac, BMW, etc.

The 300C AWD seems to me to be a screaming bargain -- and a screaming vehicle PERIOD.

It just seems a bit "tentative" with the standard set up -- and there is no "sport package" option without going to a rear wheel drive SRT, which is a great car, but obviously Chrysler figured out an SRT Design Group version will probably have willing buyers -- but why not put the Design Group version option out to either the RWD or AWD customer.

I always figure that MY wishes are probably missing the entire picture, but this time, it sure seems like offering the SRT Design Group option to 300C AWD customers -- even if it is for Sold Cars only, would be just another way to attract more customers.

AWD seems to be a rapidly growing "must have" feature -- this one ought to be a shoe in.

Anyone care to opine? :confuse:
  • Options
    ford624ford624 Member Posts: 75
    Remembering the low front end is where most of my parking worries are.
    I most always get out and check once or twice before I turn off engine.
    The one time I didn't, a parking lot concrete curb that was held down by a steel rod, pulled off my 300C SRT8's lower fascia while backing away.
    There are new replacement parts that upgrade the 2006's lower facial.
    The Sept Road and Track magazine, talks about the low front and a new front replacement.
    Does any one know if the 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8's have that new front as standard?
    And yes, my SRT8 gets unbelievable good highway miles per gallon.
    This car is definitely good and fun car to drive.
  • Options
    gtojoegtojoe Member Posts: 23
    I haven't posted in a good while. I have an 06 delivered 9/05. 12,000miles and still loving it. I have the jet chip and the MOPAR factory cold air intake, together both have transformed the car into a sick demon in luxury car clothes. The car is a top performer stock, the upgrades I performed make it quicker and accelerate harder. You can plant your foot at a stop light or rolling from 5-10 with ESP off and light the tires without ever touching the brake. I have a 66 GTO and have driven all types of 60's muscle and this car is much faster. What amazes me about it most is the ride and handling firm and controlled. Once you get over the shock of the thrust it is very controllable. I have drive the new muscle also CTS-V new corvettes and even the Viper and they simply aren't as controlled. The Viper and Vette are both faster but they don't feel as secure. The CTS-V has maddening axle hop. Drove the M5 sorry my SRT-8 feels faster. My only complaint is the interior door panels and dash could be nicer materials (common complaint). I have added a Carbon fiber dash which helped along with a dash emblem and monogramed carpets. My brakes were replaced under the TSB for grooving. The replacements are the slotted rotors, no squeel, less dust on the wheels and if the brakes could get better they have. I thought about changing the exhaust but haven't seen any specs showing significant performance difference. The new intake changed the sound just enough to scare passengers. One caution watch your wheels they are very expensive to replace. I scraped one of mine on a curb damn it. Had to replace it $600 I love this car and would buy it all over again.
  • Options
    tayl0rdtayl0rd Member Posts: 1,926
    ... I scraped one of mine on a curb damn it. Had to replace it $600...

Why would you replace a wheel just because you scraped it?? :confuse: That could've been repaired by a competent body shop for less than $100. Are you leasing it or something? Either way, though, you still didn't have to replace the wheel.
  • Options
    srt8c2ssrt8c2s Member Posts: 1
    Okay, so I'm on this forum a bit late (almost 1 yr later)! Anyway, if you need help connecting the bluetooth let me know. I just got my SRT-8 and love it as well! Awesome car with plenty of bite!

Eddie
  • Options
    Sorry my friend but you cannot repair the damage in a body shop. There are companies who will fill the gouges in the alloy and refinish it but by the time your done with that and the frieght back and forth you are right up close to the replacment cost not to mention the car would be on a cement block until complete. I also had road hazard which paid $200 towards the replacment.
    Lastly I am a perfectionist. My car looks about as good as the day I brought it home even though I drive it like I stole it. It was built for it!
  • Options
    Ok! It has been 3 months since I picked up my SRT8 and still adore this almost perfect machine. I say almost perfect, because it's a 6.1L but it sounds like a V6! I'm 29. I wont to hear the rumble!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday I took my car into my local exhaust system dealer and he was very impressed with the exhaust system that the SRT8 comes with. He suggested that he leaves the system in the car, how ever to run straight pipes taking out the resonators. What a difference! My Black SRT8 with ambulance black tint on it now not only looks the part, but sounds it as well! absolutely love it!
  • Options
    Hey All-
    I have decided to replace my original Goodyears RSA's with the Hankok Ventus ST. This tire is HALF the cost of the nearest competitor and the reviews are very decent at many sites. There is just such little selection in our tire size. Especially since I am beefing up the width. The stock rims can accomodate a 275 tire(my stock are 245, and 255 comes with the F1 tire). Hopefully the tires will be on this weekend, and I will provide an update.

I've never bought anything other than Michelins, so I am a little wrroied about the Hankok brand. But when the difference is $1200 for a new set of tires or $650...It peeks your interest.

Finally, I have read that a couple people have "chip-ed" their SRTs and every thing seems fine. There is no superchip programmer(or hyper chip, or whatever that brand is.), and the only thing I can find is the "jet" chip module. My question is: Do I just need that module? Or is there a jet programmer that I need to talk tot he car through the module? Any help/advice on this procedure would be appreciated.

clineboy
    06 300c SRT8 16000miles
  • Options
    I had the same noise on my passenger side A pillar. Since my car goes in the shop almost monthly now, I asked them to resolve. During one of the many times they had to remove the headliner to access the sunroof (other rattles and clanking metal) they fixed it. I have nothing better to offer than to ask them to remove it, apply their anti-rattle foam (weather stripping look alike) and re-attach. It'll probably take some time before they get it. BTW, welcome to the world of Chrysler quality.
    Clineboy
  • Options
    Got the new tires. They Rock.
    Don't be afraid of Hankook.
    Clineboy
  • Options
    twisterchasertwisterchaser Member Posts: 26
    Here is my $.02. I bought one of the very first 300C SRT8's sight unseen from a dealer in Oklahoma City.I think I paid list plus $10,000. After taking delivery of it I started putting miles on it, but careful not to put too many on. From the very beginning I had a couple of "complaints" First of all, what the hell was all that noise coming from the suspension?? Not road noise, or general stiffness, but the horrid bump thrump the tires made going over anything but glass smooth tarmac. Secondly, the front spoiler was way too low. Didn't R&D ever park one of these in the "real world" or did they just run them on a test track all the time? Lastly, the poor interior materials...Looks like the dash material was from a tupperware reject party!! After trying to sell it through local papers and Autoweek I finally had to bite the bullet. I traded it on a 2003 CPO MB CL55 AMG. The CL cost only $10,000 more than I paid for the SRT8, but the overall difference in the two cars was about 10X's !! Not only was the CL55 faster and used much higher grade materials on the interior, but I also didn't see every "brother" in town driving one. Now I know, I know..The CL55 AMG is really a $130,000 car and it isn't fair to compare it to a $50,000 one. Well, let's see...I paid about $53K for the SRT and about $65K for the AMG (it had only 14'000 miles, perfect condition, and still smelled new). I lost my [non-permissible content removed] on the trade in on the SRT8, but in the end, the old adage still holds true..You get what you pay for. I don't care if the damn SRT8 goes 200mph (the CL can with the governor disabled), it really wasn't very impressive.I never had a Corvette make all that suspension noise and compaired to the SRT8 a Corvette's interior (material wise) looks like a Bentley's !! 300C SRT8 >>> :sick: !!
  • Options
    Lies and more lies. You said, "I paid list plus $10,000." about the SRT8, but then turned around and said, "I paid about $53K for the SRT." The MSRP on the SRT8 is $49,995 (or so). Ten grand over that would put you paying basically $60K for the SRT8. Then you said, "The CL55 AMG is really a $130,000 car " but "I paid about $53K for the SRT and about $65K for the AMG." It's highly unlikely that a dealer let a CL55 with just 14K miles on it go for half it's original MSRP. AMG cars take a big depreciation hit, but not that big that fast.

Suspicious... :confuse:
  • Options
    First of all I don't know why you are bothering to reply to the guy. Second off, I'm not sure why I'm replying to you?

Depending on the options you order on the SRT, you could get them almost anywhere from 40 to 50K. I've got every possible option on mine and I think the window sticker was 48K and change. So for him to have paid 53K when they first came out isn't a stretch at all.

As far as buying the CL55 AMG for 65K, you can get them for that price all day. Look around, open Ebay, there's probably a dozen on there now.

The only stretch he made was comparing a $130K car to a 40K car. By all rights it should be 3x better.

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch. The SRT is still a lot of bang for the buck.
  • Options
    andre1andre1 Member Posts: 85
    I certainly would agree that any MB AMG car is better overall than the 300C SRT-8, but you can't discount the cost factor. I owned a C-class MB AMG car and it was a great vehicle, but very expensive to purchase and maintain. I now lease a 2007 300C SRT-8 for less than $500/month (with NO money down) for 36 months, and based on that price the value is just about unbeatable (cheap interior and all)..
  • Options
    noobie1noobie1 Member Posts: 326
    If one has the 'Gots To Have Its Now' so bad that their willing to pay $10,000 over list, there's possibly some unrealistic expectations at the outset.

My $0.02.

-David
  • Options
    tomtomtomtomtomtom Member Posts: 491
    I believe all dealers put at least $5K mark up over sticker on those SRT8 (Magnum/300C/Charger). However, when you email/call dealer's fleet manager you will start from a few hundreds over the invoice.
  • Options
    The Jet chip install is pretty simple and does not involve additional programming. The computer module is located under an access panel on the passenger side firewall under the hood. Disconnect the battery in the trunk. Remove the cover then the bolts holding the module down and it slips up and out of its firewall location. You remove all the connectors, which will free the module, be careful, the tabs break off easily. Place the computer module on a flat surface and install the Jet chip in place of the connector. Reinstall the module taking care to plug all of the connectors in their sockets. They are all keyed and different sizes. Reconnect the battery and turn the key on to make sure you have a normal display and then start the car. It will need to be driven for the computer to measure all the sensors. Then blast off!
  • Options
    I am thinking about adding some nice 24 Inch wheels to my SRT8. Some people are telling me that 22 Inch Wheels are better and that. Can anyone please tell me why this is?
  • Options
    shiposhipo Member Posts: 9,148
    Too much unsprung weight will actually cause your braking distances to increase and hurt ride and handling of the vehicle, it can also lead to premature failure of some suspension components.

Best Regards,
    Shipo
  • Options
    shoeboy23shoeboy23 Member Posts: 3
    I am a huge fan of the 300 SRT8 and will probably be getting one in October of this year(2007). I do have a few questions about the car though.
    :confuse:
    1) is the Kicker sound system nice or should i get it with out and put in my own?

2) is the Reverse assistance just the mirrors moving, or is there a rear camera that shows whats behind you on the screen if you have the navigation?

3)does anyone know if there will be many differences in the 2008? does anyone know when the 08 will be released?

4) is it just me or is the fact that the Navigation has a little joystick as apposed to touchscreen kinda weak?

hmmm am I leaving anything out? :confuse:
  • Options
    1) Got it. Don't bother. Can do way better for way less. Factory sound sytem in my 10 year old Jeep is much better sounding. Front door speakers I guess are supposed to be mid range. Sound terrible. Just all muffle. Actually took it in to th dealer because I was sure they couldn't actually sound this bad.

2)Rear sensors mounted in the rear facia send signal to overhead LED bezel mounted above rear window in back seat. LED's light up as you get closer to something and then finally a buzzer as you get too close. Works pretty good. Would be nice to have them in front too so that you don't smack the front spoiler into the curb or have to park 10 feet back in fear of smacking it. No rear camera navigation system. You need to by something like a Suburban if you want that.

3)Not sure

4) Touch screen would have been much nicer but you get used to it.

5)Raced a Nissan 350 ZX last week and smoked him every which way possible :shades:
  • Options
    1. The rear deck speakers don't handle bass too well. I hear popping sound all the time.
    2. Just senors on the bumper with LED and beep. You can add a device that enables you to add the backup camera and watch video from the stock LCD.
    3. No news from Chrysler
    4. Yes, it has a little joystick and from what I heard it's very breakable. At least you don't have to deal with the fingerprint on the screen.
    5. don't ever buy one at MSRP.
  • Options
    xando05xando05 Member Posts: 42
    I currently drive a pearl white 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe loaded to the gills with options and features. I'm in the market for new wheels and am considering many new cars such as: '08 BMW 535i, '08 550i, '08 Subaru Legacy 3.0R, '08 Nissan Maxima 3.5SE, '08 Infiniti M45.

I've been eyeing the 300 SRT-8 for quite some time and continue to adore this car everytime I see it on the road.

1. How rough is the ride with stock 20" wheels?

2. What is the real world MPG?

3. Does the SRT-8 carry a gas guzzler tax? Is it built into the MSRP?

4. Is the paint durable from say stone chips, road debris on the front end such as the hood and quarter panels?

5. What about the quality of fit and finish? Interior materials, rattles, squeaks, etc. I'm used to owning and driving quality japanese cars in the past so my expectations are very high.
  • Options
    I only have 2200miles on mine since I bought it in the beginning of the year.

1. Ride is smooth for a car with 20"
    2. I got around 15 with city and hwy
    3. Yes (at least in CA) and it's part of the MSRP
    4. Don't have any problem with the stone chip. I thought about installing a clear bra but didn't.
    5. I would say the material and design of the itnerior is below average, especially when you compare it to European or highend Japanese car.

I think the 300C SRT8 gives you the best bang for your buck.
  • Options
    chrylsersrt8chrylsersrt8 Member Posts: 31
    Under the TSB for scored rotors?

I had mine replaced for free by chrysler a month ago.
    Got fresh pads too.

I am told they will reduce stopping distance a bit and defin. resist fade through better heat dissipation.

One thing that hasn't changed .... tons of brake dust all over the wheels.
  • Options
    An unamed srvice manager told me that if he installs the chip he will honor the warranty no questions asked.

If however I go in for work at another deal he recomends disconnecting the chip.

Some questions for the board-
    1. Will there be any trace of the change once the chip is disconected?

2. How much is performance improved?

3. What would be the HP/Torque increases?
    Thanks
  • Options
    1. The kicker system is great IMO
    Why mess with all the stock wiring.
    At least listen on the test drive before you buy.

2. The reverse assistance works as advertised.
    And is helpful

3. No idea about 08

4. I got used to the joystick quickly and prefer it to touchscreen.

5. I ran with a BMW 550 up to 130 before a car came up in my lane. Was a blast.
    Also smoked an EVO and an STI.
  • Options
    is there a place to plug in an IPOD? if so, where is it? I have a friend with a BMW 750 and his connection hides in the arm rest (center consol). i really hope its not an outlet in the face of the dash, i don't want a wire from my radio to where ever i decide to put my IPOD. also is there a cigerette lighter/outlet in the center consol, also a feature i like in many new rides, so convenient for charging cellphones etc.

Thanks a ton!
  • Options
    Ipod connector not a factory option as far as I know, but defin avail aftermarket

Yes there is a 12v dc in the center console

are you getting an 06 or 07 and with which options ?
  • Options
    i plan on waiting til OCT. for the 08 and will prolly get everything except the dvd player in the back seat. i dont care for the screen coming out of the back of the center consol. i must admit....i am a gadget and button guy. are there seat warmers and coolers? i love cooling seats...but very few cars have them.

so there isnt a little audio in jack anywhere :cry: ? in the face of the dash (radio) or in the consol? boo, thats huge for me. i love me some ipod.
  • Options
    If you don't need the window sticker to say 2008 on it
    People are getting unbelievable deals on 06's NEW many with under 50 miles.

I've heard reports of $35k plus tax (and not a stripped one either)

You may want to do yourself the favor of checking it out now.

I would not think there would be all that many changes for 08 as 2006 was effectively the first year for the SRT

They made only a few in 2005 so I don't even count it.

The front seats are heated, not cooled.
    For cooled seats with this kind of performance, you are gonna be in BMW 550 or merc E550 territory and I will venture to say you'll be looking at quite a bit more than $35k or even $40k.

Take a look at www.300cforums.com

You will learn so much about the car there.

terrirtory
  • Options
    5. I ran with a BMW 550 up to 130 before a car came up in my lane. Was a blast.
    Also smoked an EVO and an STI.

You out-muscle a 550i by 65HP and 60 lbs/ft and all you did was "ran with it?" :confuse: Something's wrong there. You should've effectively dusted him. Granted, the SRT-8 has brickish aerodynamics, but that power advantage should've more than compensated.
  • Options
    True enough.

keep in mind
    550 runs a 1/4 in 13.5 (it is no slouch)

And yes I admit I spotted him two lengths b/c I got cocky

Another thing: 550's more agressive gearing allows it to wind up faster. Drive one and you will see what I mean.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've driven a 550i, and it is fast. HOWEVER, I've also driven an E550, and it makes the 550i seem slow! :surprise: If you get caught sleeping at the light against one of those bad boys... :sick: That 7-speed tranny does wonders for the giddyup! Anyway, my point is that after driving the E550, my perspective of the 550i's swiftness is a little off.
  • Options
    Haven't had a chance to sample the new 7-spd

Last Merc I drove was the SL 65

Fastest car I will ever drive for sure,
    but felt surprising unstable above 120

I'm sure it is well enginered, perhaps I'm just not used to a wheelbase that short.
  • Options
    burkeyburkey Member Posts: 5
    I have a 06 300C with 22K miles. Went on first long trip and noticed "shimmy and shake" when applying brakes. Took to dealer all rotors have runout .013" front, .020 rear. Is this unusual after only 22K miles? Defect in rotors or just have them turned?
  • Options
    rooster8rooster8 Member Posts: 12
    I have a 06 300c and had to have rear rotors and pads replaced at 17,800 miles after descending along hill in Watkins Glen NY and having the rotors warp from heat on the way down.Now @ 24,700 I have warped rotors again, but maybe the fronts. Does anyone make abetter rotor for this car that you know of.
  • Options
    angelloangello Member Posts: 2
    I have an '06 300C.
    I noticed during a recent trip with lots of road construction it was necessary to keep my foot on the brake for periods of 5 minutes or longer. This caused for the EPS/BASS Light to come on. It would go out after restarting the engine.
    I had it to the Dealer twice and showed him by keeping the brake pedal depressed the warning light would come on.
    They replaced the switched again today and it did not correct the problem.
    Can anyone help?
  • Options
    angelloangello Member Posts: 2
    Re: 06 300C BRAKE ROTORS [burkey] by rooster8 Aug 26, 2007 (8:04 pm)
    I purchased an '06 without test driving and took it back the next day for warped Rotors. They replaced all four Rotors and certified the Rotors to be new not turned.
    Imagine that right from the Canadian Assy Plant!!!
  • Options
    fredbuckfredbuck Member Posts: 1
    What is a Jet chip for my 2006 300SRT8.... will the dealer install it... what does it cost.... what is it affect on performance 0-60 and mpg etc ...also what is Mopar cold air intake ..can you tell me what it does also ...any idea on price of each...Thanks
  • Options
    sharkballzsharkballz Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I work at a Chrysler dealer, trust me they will not install the jet chip for you...Will void any warranties...

Thx, Jim (300 SRT8 owner)
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    A reporter would like to speak to a recent buyer of a Chrysler 300 SRT8. If you've purchased a Chrysler 300 SRT8 in the past 6 months, and would like to share your story, please send your daytime contact information to pr@edmunds.com no later than Monday, March 18, 2013 at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews