Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Acura ILX Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    ccarz90 said:

Has any information regarding November numbers been released yet? I see on the Acura website they are still running the $199/month with $2,499 due at signing until 1/2/18. I think the terms of that deal shows a 48% residual. Wasn't sure if MF or lease incentives or anything else has changed.

.00011 MF
    $5250 incentive
    45%/43% residual for 36/15 for Base/all other trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pass_on_itpass_on_it Member Posts: 9
    Hi, first time considering leasing. Trying to figure out would be a good deal here in NJ. I want 0 out of pocket, and payments max $250 on a base model. Looking at what you all post here, it seems like with 5250 incentive (don't know what is needed to qualify for that), 45% residual and MF .00011 I estimate $371 for 39 months. Could this be correct? I estimated sales tax and fees of $2650. Am I doing something wrong? I may be looking at the wrong car. I have 800+ credit score
  • Options
    ..almost forgot. Should I expect to pay a security deposit and also should I buy gap insurance?
  • Options

Hi, first time considering leasing. Trying to figure out would be a good deal here in NJ. I want 0 out of pocket, and payments max $250 on a base model. Looking at what you all post here, it seems like with 5250 incentive (don't know what is needed to qualify for that), 45% residual and MF .00011 I estimate $371 for 39 months. Could this be correct? I estimated sales tax and fees of $2650. Am I doing something wrong? I may be looking at the wrong car. I have 800+ credit score

What is the MSRP?
    Are you assuming a discount, in addition to the $5250 incentive?
    Your sales tax and fees might be a little high. Probably closer to $2000

For a data point, my local dealer advertised this car today for $250/mo.+tax, with just $999 due at signing. So, you might not be too far off. I think you can get under $300/mo, with just first payment due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

..almost forgot. Should I expect to pay a security deposit and also should I buy gap insurance?

No security deposit (I don't think), and GAP is already included on every Acura lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

For a data point, my local dealer advertised this car today for $250/mo.+tax, with just $999 due at signing. So, you might not be too far off. I think you can get under $300/mo, with just first payment due at signing.
    Having never leased before I am not sure what I should expect. Is it common to negotiate a lower price than MSRP?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    edited November 2017

kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

Having never leased before I am not sure what I should expect. Is it common to negotiate a lower price than MSRP?
    Yes. Use this link to help educate yourself about leasing:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kaykayemmkaykayemm Member Posts: 3
    2017 base in NJ.. msrp 27770, 36, 12k.. true 0 down (just first payment)..350 disposition.. what's a great deal per month and what's a good enough deal?
  • Options
    Correction.. $27990.. need all inclusive monthly with true 0 down (just first month)
  • Options
    kaykayemm said:

Correction.. $27990.. need all inclusive monthly with true 0 down (just first month)

It's dependent on the selling price you negotiate.
    $5250 of incentives on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I negotiated the selling price to 22k.. good?
  • Options
    kaykayemm said:

I negotiated the selling price to 22k.. good?

We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    osposp Member Posts: 7
    Hi, can I get MF, RV and incentives for ILX-Base and Tech for 36k/12 in NY/NJ area? thx,
  • Options
    osp said:

Hi, can I get MF, RV and incentives for ILX-Base and Tech for 36k/12 in NY/NJ area? thx,

.00011 and 47% (base) or 45% (tech)
    $5250 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rwright12rwright12 Member Posts: 5
    Any change to the below numbers for December?
    .00011 and 47% (base) or 45% (accuwatch/premium/tech)
    $5250 lease incentives
    Thanks.

• Options
    rwright12 said:

Any change to the below numbers for December?
    .00011 and 47% (base) or 45% (accuwatch/premium/tech)
    $5250 lease incentives
    Thanks.

No change

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hariboberharibober Member Posts: 1
    Hello!

Any numbers for the 2018 ILX available?

thanks,
  • Options
    haribober said:

Hello!

Any numbers for the 2018 ILX available?

thanks,

Yes.... please post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49659/acura/ilx/2018-acura-ilx-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    totoyastigtotoyastig Member Posts: 18
    Hi, may i ask for incentives, mf, residual for base/tech. 12k a year. Thanks! Not sure if the december numbers are still available.
  • Options

Hi, may i ask for incentives, mf, residual for base/tech. 12k a year. Thanks! Not sure if the december numbers are still available.

December numbers have expired.

What lease term are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Dazen001Dazen001 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021

Ontario 2017 Acura TLX leasing in 2021
    Residual value
    Mrsp
    Money factor
    $0 down payment
    36 or 48 months lease
    I need a strategy before walking into a dealership,first time leasing

• Options
    Dazen001 said:

Ontario 2017 Acura TLX leasing in 2021

Residual value

Mrsp

Money factor

$0 down payment

36 or 48 months lease

I need a strategy before walking into a dealership,first time leasing

Ontario California or Ontario Canada?

Is this a used car you are trying to lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator