Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought a new car and completed the purchase entirely online? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/28 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Mercedes Benz GLE-Class Lease Deals and Prices

2456714

Comments

  • Could I get the MF and residual on the GLE 350 4Matic 36 mo/12k miles. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491

    Could I get the MF and residual on the GLE 350 4Matic 36 mo/12k miles. Thank you.

    .00047 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arilaril Posts: 23
    Hello, what is the mf and residual for a 2017 gle 550e for 24 and 36 months and 12,000 miles? Thank you.
  • good morning, trying to figure out if the below is a good deal.

    2017 GLE350 4Matic 36/7500m , NJ
    $60320 sticker ( dealer says below is based on almost 11% off sticker)

    $2450 total oop ( 1st pmt, bank fee, acq. fee +++)
    $609/month on autopay


    appreciate your hones topinion. thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491
    aril said:

    Hello, what is the mf and residual for a 2017 gle 550e for 24 and 36 months and 12,000 miles? Thank you.

    .00160 MF and 55%/49% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491
    edited November 2016

    good morning, trying to figure out if the below is a good deal.

    2017 GLE350 4Matic 36/7500m , NJ
    $60320 sticker ( dealer says below is based on almost 11% off sticker)

    $2450 total oop ( 1st pmt, bank fee, acq. fee +++)
    $609/month on autopay


    appreciate your hones topinion. thanks

    Looks pretty good. Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?

    Bank fee and the acquisition fee are the same thing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nuttyprofessornuttyprofessor Posts: 13
    edited November 2016
    thanks so much for your quick reply. 53820 is what the dealer says is adjusted CAP cost.

    yes, sorry, bank+acq=same. dont know what else they are baking into that $2450 OOP

    agh, and he is including 2 oil changes and a set of MB rubber mats. (perhaps this is what they are adding into that 2450)

    still looks right?

    whats the MF and residual for this?
  • hello again. here are all the numbers i just got from the dealer. Your final word on this is greatly appreciated:

    Sticker: 60415 36/ 7500m
    ad. CAP: 53214

    residual: 57%
    MF .00037

    OOP $2450
    monthly $611


    how does this look?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028

    hello again. here are all the numbers i just got from the dealer. Your final word on this is greatly appreciated:

    Sticker: 60415 36/ 7500m
    ad. CAP: 53214

    residual: 57%
    MF .00037

    OOP $2450
    monthly $611

    how does this look?

    I get $554/mo plus tax with those numbers.

    State and tax rate?

    And, ask the dealer politely for a full breakdown of the $2450 OOP costs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sale price 54655
    tax 3415
    misc 300
    Total due 58530
    balance from previous lease 1580
    Total 60110
    downpay 1500 including first month, and dealer is saying $825/ month

    please check for me if it looks right, pretty high number compared to others posted here


    Michaell said:

    got the following numbers from dealer, does it look right to you?
    msrp 58655
    sale price 56155
    tax 3415
    total 59500
    36M/ 10K
    MF 0.00055 residual 56%

    monthly payment 825 ???

    i live in texas, not sure if that makes any difference

    I get $791/mo with those numbers.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer - if higher than the $59,500, find out what else has been added.

    Any money due at signing?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028

    sale price 54655
    tax 3415
    misc 300
    Total due 58530
    balance from previous lease 1580
    Total 60110
    downpay 1500 including first month, and dealer is saying $825/ month

    please check for me if it looks right, pretty high number compared to others posted here

    Michaell said:

    got the following numbers from dealer, does it look right to you?
    msrp 58655
    sale price 56155
    tax 3415
    total 59500
    36M/ 10K
    MF 0.00055 residual 56%

    monthly payment 825 ???

    i live in texas, not sure if that makes any difference

    I get $791/mo with those numbers.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer - if higher than the $59,500, find out what else has been added.

    Any money due at signing?
    I now get $808/mo.

    The lease taxes in Texas are going to make your payment higher than other states.

    The carryover from the prior lease is adding $44/mo alone.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    hello again. here are all the numbers i just got from the dealer. Your final word on this is greatly appreciated:

    Sticker: 60415 36/ 7500m
    ad. CAP: 53214

    residual: 57%
    MF .00037

    OOP $2450
    monthly $611

    how does this look?

    I get $554/mo plus tax with those numbers.

    State and tax rate?

    And, ask the dealer politely for a full breakdown of the $2450 OOP costs.

    Michael, thanks.

    Tax state is NJ.
    deal also includes 2 scheduled maintenance services

    $2450 OOP , according to dealer, includes:

    995 bank fee
    611 1st month
    480 doc fee
    364 - plates + reg fee (overage refunded)


    thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491

    Michaell said:

    hello again. here are all the numbers i just got from the dealer. Your final word on this is greatly appreciated:

    Sticker: 60415 36/ 7500m
    ad. CAP: 53214

    residual: 57%
    MF .00037

    OOP $2450
    monthly $611

    how does this look?

    I get $554/mo plus tax with those numbers.

    State and tax rate?

    And, ask the dealer politely for a full breakdown of the $2450 OOP costs.

    Michael, thanks.

    Tax state is NJ.
    deal also includes 2 scheduled maintenance services

    $2450 OOP , according to dealer, includes:

    995 bank fee
    611 1st month
    480 doc fee
    364 - plates + reg fee (overage refunded)


    thoughts?
    Money factor and residual are correct.
    Bank fee is marked up from $795 base.
    $53,214 might be the sale price,but it can't be the adjusted CAP cost.
    Adding in NJ sales tax, I'm still around $595/mo.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can I please get the money factor and residual for GLE350 4Matic 24month 10K miles and 36 month 10k miles. 

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    kcdublin said:

    Hi,

    Can I please get the money factor and residual for GLE350 4Matic 24month 10K miles and 36 month 10k miles. 

    Thanks

    .00047 and 63% / 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi

    can I get the vital stats for a 2017 GLE

    MSRP: $62340
    sale price $54685
    7500 miles / year
    36 months
    San francisco, CA based

    Thanks

    sam

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491

    Hi

    can I get the vital stats for a 2017 GLE

    MSRP: $62340
    sale price $54685
    7500 miles / year
    36 months
    San francisco, CA based

    Thanks

    sam

    Assuming GLE350 AWD

    .00047 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the RV and MF for 2017 AMG GLE43, 36mo/10k, 36mo/12k, and 36mo/15k respectively?

    Thanks very much!
  • Can I get the RV and MF for 2017 AMG GLE43, 36mo/10k, 36mo/12k, and 36mo/15k respectively?

    Thanks very much!

    Could I get the same values for a 2017 GLE AMG 43 COUPE?
  • 2017 MBZ GLE350
    PREMIUM PACKAGE
    WHEEL LOCKS, RUNNING BOARD
    REAR ENTERTAINMENT PREWIRING
    HARMAN KARDON PREMIUM SOUND
    ANTHRACITE POPLAR WOOD TRIM
    MSRP 57975
    DISCOUNT 6753
    $1500 TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING
    $586+TAX MONTHLY
    3 YEARS 30000 MILES LEASE

    Is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028

    Can I get the RV and MF for 2017 AMG GLE43, 36mo/10k, 36mo/12k, and 36mo/15k respectively?

    Thanks very much!

    I only have numbers for the GLE43 Coupe...

    .00143 and 55%, 54% or 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    malu59rt said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for 2017 AMG GLE43, 36mo/10k, 36mo/12k, and 36mo/15k respectively?

    Thanks very much!

    Could I get the same values for a 2017 GLE AMG 43 COUPE?
    .00143 and 55%, 54% or 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    phanjo39 said:

    2017 MBZ GLE350
    PREMIUM PACKAGE
    WHEEL LOCKS, RUNNING BOARD
    REAR ENTERTAINMENT PREWIRING
    HARMAN KARDON PREMIUM SOUND
    ANTHRACITE POPLAR WOOD TRIM
    MSRP 57975
    DISCOUNT 6753
    $1500 TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING
    $586+TAX MONTHLY
    3 YEARS 30000 MILES LEASE

    Is this a good deal?

    RWD or 4Matic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    phanjo39 said:

    2017 MBZ GLE350
    PREMIUM PACKAGE
    WHEEL LOCKS, RUNNING BOARD
    REAR ENTERTAINMENT PREWIRING
    HARMAN KARDON PREMIUM SOUND
    ANTHRACITE POPLAR WOOD TRIM
    MSRP 57975
    DISCOUNT 6753
    $1500 TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING
    $586+TAX MONTHLY
    3 YEARS 30000 MILES LEASE

    Is this a good deal?

    RWD or 4Matic?
    It's RWD.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    phanjo39 said:

    Michaell said:

    phanjo39 said:

    2017 MBZ GLE350
    PREMIUM PACKAGE
    WHEEL LOCKS, RUNNING BOARD
    REAR ENTERTAINMENT PREWIRING
    HARMAN KARDON PREMIUM SOUND
    ANTHRACITE POPLAR WOOD TRIM
    MSRP 57975
    DISCOUNT 6753
    $1500 TOTAL DUE AT SIGNING
    $586+TAX MONTHLY
    3 YEARS 30000 MILES LEASE

    Is this a good deal?

    RWD or 4Matic?
    It's RWD.
    .00055 and 56%.

    With your MSRP and selling price, I get $567/mo plus tax. Confirm the adjusted cap cost; it's likely to be about $700 higher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, what are the numbers for a GLE43 AMG Coupe

    Cali
    12k miles
    36/48 month

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    markamian said:

    Hello, what are the numbers for a GLE43 AMG Coupe

    Cali
    12k miles
    36/48 month

    Thank you

    .00143 and 54% / 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi

    would love to get the experts' view on this lease deal
    in San francisco
     
    2017 GLE AWD
    7500 miles/year
    msrp $62795
    zero down
    $1200 drive off fee(first month payment plus taxes and registration)
    sale price $53750
    maintenance included 
    monthly cost (including taxes) $630/month

    Would love views on this


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491

    Hi

    would love to get the experts' view on this lease deal
    in San francisco
     
    2017 GLE AWD
    7500 miles/year
    msrp $62795
    zero down
    $1200 drive off fee(first month payment plus taxes and registration)
    sale price $53750
    maintenance included 
    monthly cost (including taxes) $630/month

    Would love views on this


    .00047 MF and 57% residual

    Using the sale price as the CAP cost, I get $541/mo.+tax.
    Adding in maintenance and acquisition fee probably puts it pretty close.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • How are Decembers numbers looking on the RWD GLE350 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028

    How are Decembers numbers looking on the RWD GLE350 36/10?

    56% and .00055

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the December residual and MF for a 2017 GLE3504matic 36 month/12k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491

    What is the December residual and MF for a 2017 GLE3504matic 36 month/12k?

    .00047 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is December residual and MF for a 2017 GLE43 AMG 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    sigo8268 said:

    What is December residual and MF for a 2017 GLE43 AMG 36/12?

    .00143 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    sigo8268 said:

    What is December residual and MF for a 2017 GLE43 AMG 36/12?

    .00143 and 54%
    Thank you. What will be a good discount price off MSRP for the 2017 GLE43 AMG? I guess invoice will be 7% off MSRP?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    sigo8268 said:

    Michaell said:

    sigo8268 said:

    What is December residual and MF for a 2017 GLE43 AMG 36/12?

    .00143 and 54%
    Thank you. What will be a good discount price off MSRP for the 2017 GLE43 AMG? I guess invoice will be 7% off MSRP?
    We don't have any price suggestions for MB, sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi whats the December residual and MF for a 2017 base GLE350 36 month/12k? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491
    etapiag said:

    Hi whats the December residual and MF for a 2017 base GLE350 36 month/12k? Thanks

    .00055 MF and 53% residual.

    If it's 4-Matic, .00047 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Appreciate your advice:

    Considering 2017 GLE350 4matic with P3 option.
    MSRP 68,165 and VA Dealer quotes 63,665. Trade-in valued at 14,000

    For 15k miles/year and 36 months lease, dealer quotes 645 per month. I sense its marked-up. Could you please validate and advise reasonable monthly payment or provide me with pointers to check with the dealer?

    Thanks in advance.
    Sri
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491
    sri_ram said:

    Appreciate your advice:

    Considering 2017 GLE350 4matic with P3 option.
    MSRP 68,165 and VA Dealer quotes 63,665. Trade-in valued at 14,000

    For 15k miles/year and 36 months lease, dealer quotes 645 per month. I sense its marked-up. Could you please validate and advise reasonable monthly payment or provide me with pointers to check with the dealer?

    Thanks in advance.
    Sri

    So.. is there money from the trade-in being applied to this lease?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry, yes; its valued at 20,000 and 6,000 is finance balance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    sri_ram said:

    Sorry, yes; its valued at 20,000 and 6,000 is finance balance

    I would suggest having the dealer give you a check for the equity; it's not a good idea to use it as a down payment. Money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Oh, thank you. In that case what would be by monthly if I took back the equity and zero down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491
    sri_ram said:

    Oh, thank you. In that case what would be by monthly if I took back the equity and zero down?

    Somewhere between $950-$1000 per month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 403
    Can you let me know the winter event cash available for the GLE. I would like to confirm as I was told $1500.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    mlevine said:

    Can you let me know the winter event cash available for the GLE. I would like to confirm as I was told $1500.

    We don't have any incentive information for MB.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,491
    mlevine said:

    Can you let me know the winter event cash available for the GLE. I would like to confirm as I was told $1500.

    The $1500 is not good on the 2WD or the GLE Coupe

    But, if it's a GLE350 4-Matic, then yes... $1500

    But, it can't be combined with any other discount program (fleet, employee, service loaner, etc, etc, etc).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aa Posts: 10
    can someone comment on this deal? State is NJ

    GLE350W4 $54,500
    149 Polar White
    115 Espresso Brown/Ginger Beige MB-Tex
    ***** OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES *****
    P01 P01 Premium 1 Package: COMAND® w/Navigation, Navigation Map Updates $3,050
    R33 20" Twin 5-Spoke Alloy Wheel $750
    218 Rearview Camera
    443 Heated Steering Wheel $250
    55U Porcelain Headliner
    550 Trailer Hitch $575
    6P5 Factory Code
    734 Brown Eucalyptus Wood Trim
    810 harman/kardon LOGIC7® Surround Sound System $850
    866 Pre-Wiring for Rear Seat Entertainment $170

    SUBTOTAL $60,145
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $925
    TOTAL $61,070

    12k/year miles 36mos
    Money factor is .00037 w/ autopay
    RV 55%
    Sell price 53K
    Total cap cost: 57,217
    3 year maint about $13/month
    Doc fee 370
    Registration 299
    Total: 0 down at 699/month


    Is this a good deal? What can I negotiate?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,028
    a said:

    can someone comment on this deal? State is NJ

    GLE350W4 $54,500
    149 Polar White
    115 Espresso Brown/Ginger Beige MB-Tex
    ***** OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES *****
    P01 P01 Premium 1 Package: COMAND® w/Navigation, Navigation Map Updates $3,050
    R33 20" Twin 5-Spoke Alloy Wheel $750
    218 Rearview Camera
    443 Heated Steering Wheel $250
    55U Porcelain Headliner
    550 Trailer Hitch $575
    6P5 Factory Code
    734 Brown Eucalyptus Wood Trim
    810 harman/kardon LOGIC7® Surround Sound System $850
    866 Pre-Wiring for Rear Seat Entertainment $170

    SUBTOTAL $60,145
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $925
    TOTAL $61,070

    12k/year miles 36mos
    Money factor is .00037 w/ autopay
    RV 55%
    Sell price 53K
    Total cap cost: 57,217
    3 year maint about $13/month
    Doc fee 370
    Registration 299
    Total: 0 down at 699/month


    Is this a good deal? What can I negotiate?

    I would ask for a breakdown of the $4217 delta between the selling price and total cap cost ... seems high to me.

    With your numbers, as is, I get $690/mo - with the maintenance fee, $703/mo. Pretty close to the $699/mo quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.