Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1272829303133»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    mateuz said:

    mateuz said:

    kyfdx said:

    mateuz said:

    Can I get MF, Residual, any known Lease cash, and Acq fee for Philadelphia on a Limited 4X4?

    24 and 33 or 36 (whichever they do) with least miles possible (7500 or 10K).

    27/10: .00028 MF and 56% residual
    39/10: .00019 MF and 49% residual
    So they do 27 and 39 month leases? That seems odd.
    Can you confirm that the sales tax in PA is 9%? I'm not in Philly (I'm in Chester County).
    PA adds a 3% surcharge to the sales tax for leases - if the base tax rate is 6%, then the rate for leases would be 9%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    mdforkos said:

    Hi. I’m currently negotiating for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Lease. 39 months, 12k miles, sunroof, nav, blind spot. I was hoping someone could give me invite on what the best possible lease price is for this vehicle. I am currently around $373/month with $3000 down, OR $450 sign and drive. I am in New York State with sales tax of 8.625%. BUT I think there is still room for negotiation. Please let me know what information you have. Thanks!

    What trim?

    Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost.

    We recommend you stick with the sign and drive option.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    vjcars17 said:

    Hello,
    I am new to lease and need to know the MF and Residual for MD/VA(DMV area) 36/12.

    2017 GC Overland 4x4
    MSRP $49,285
    Online price $39,590
    Agreed final out the door price $41,000.(including all tags, registration, processing and discounts/incentives)

    Now I want to lease this vehicle with zero down payment and what will be good monthly payment I should ask or look for.

    .00011 MF and 47% residual

    Chrysler has a lot of rebates and incentives that aren't applicable to a lease. You'll need to check with the dealer to see if your OTD price is good for a lease.
    Thank you. I will check with dealer.
  • Can you give me current mf and residual for 2017 jeep grand cherokee limited in Pa. - 39 months 15k miles per year. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    mblazer1 said:

    Can you give me current mf and residual for 2017 jeep grand cherokee limited in Pa. - 39 months 15k miles per year. 

    Assuming 4x4, .00019 and 46%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 4n6_doc4n6_doc Shrewsbury, PAPosts: 10
    GC Limited 4x4 in PA 36/15?
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    4n6_doc said:

    GC Limited 4x4 in PA 36/15?
    thanks

    .00019 and 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dhopdhop Posts: 27
    edited October 2017
    Hi there, Can you tell me the MF & Residual for 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
    So Calif. 2017
    36/12
    39/12
    I haven’t seen many banks offer a 39mos lease. Can you explain why I’d want lease out 39mos, only for the lower payment ? Do you recommend that or stick with the 36mos.
    Thank you!
  • Which JGC trim has the most favorable residual/MF combo? 

    Thanks in advance! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dhop said:

    Hi there, Can you tell me the MF & Residual for 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
    So Calif. 2017
    36/12
    39/12
    I haven’t seen many banks offer a 39mos lease. Can you explain why I’d want lease out 39mos, only for the lower payment ? Do you recommend that or stick with the 36mos.
    Thank you!

    .00025 and 50% / 49%

    Yes, the 1% delta in the residual is more than made up by the 3 extra payments to spread out the depreciation. But, you should run the numbers for both terms to see which is best.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217

    Which JGC trim has the most favorable residual/MF combo? 

    Thanks in advance! 

    4x4 or 4x2?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Which JGC trim has the most favorable residual/MF combo? 

    Thanks in advance! 
    4x4 or 4x2? What lease term and how many miles per year?
    4x4 36/12 or 39/12. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936


    Michaell said:

    Which JGC trim has the most favorable residual/MF combo? 

    Thanks in advance! 

    4x4 or 4x2?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    4x4 36/12 or 39/12. 

    TrailHawk: .00066 MF and 50% residual for 39/12
    Laredo: .00025 MF and 49% residual for 39/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vjcars17 said:

    kyfdx said:

    vjcars17 said:

    Hello,
    I am new to lease and need to know the MF and Residual for MD/VA(DMV area) 36/12.

    2017 GC Overland 4x4
    MSRP $49,285
    Online price $39,590
    Agreed final out the door price $41,000.(including all tags, registration, processing and discounts/incentives)

    Now I want to lease this vehicle with zero down payment and what will be good monthly payment I should ask or look for.

    .00011 MF and 47% residual

    Chrysler has a lot of rebates and incentives that aren't applicable to a lease. You'll need to check with the dealer to see if your OTD price is good for a lease.
    Thank you. I will check with dealer.
    Thank You for this forum. Today I got 2017 GC Limited 4x4 39 month 15K miles for $432/month in DMV area with zero down payment. I paid first month payment and drove the vehicle.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    vjcars17 said:

    vjcars17 said:

    kyfdx said:

    vjcars17 said:

    Hello,
    I am new to lease and need to know the MF and Residual for MD/VA(DMV area) 36/12.

    2017 GC Overland 4x4
    MSRP $49,285
    Online price $39,590
    Agreed final out the door price $41,000.(including all tags, registration, processing and discounts/incentives)

    Now I want to lease this vehicle with zero down payment and what will be good monthly payment I should ask or look for.

    .00011 MF and 47% residual

    Chrysler has a lot of rebates and incentives that aren't applicable to a lease. You'll need to check with the dealer to see if your OTD price is good for a lease.
    Thank you. I will check with dealer.
    Thank You for this forum. Today I got 2017 GC Limited 4x4 39 month 15K miles for $432/month in DMV area with zero down payment. I paid first month payment and drove the vehicle.
    Congrats! That's a steal!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you have the lease rates for 2017 altitude 4x4 36/39 12k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936

    Do you have the lease rates for 2017 altitude 4x4 36/39 12k?

    Standard MF and 48%/47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you have RV and MF for 2017 Limited 4X4, 36/39 and 15K? If it matters - Maryland.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217

    Do you have RV and MF for 2017 Limited 4X4, 36/39 and 15K? If it matters - Maryland.

    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 45% / 44%

    Better off looking at 2018's, at this point...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for RV and MF on 2018 Limited 4x4 36 mo 10k in Long Island NY. Thanks
  • also any incentives or rebates, loyalty cash, etc. thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    archra44 said:

    Looking for RV and MF on 2018 Limited 4x4 36 mo 10k in Long Island NY. Thanks

    The 2018 Grand Cherokee lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46754/jeep/grand-cherokee/2018-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jimddjimdd Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Hi Guys/Gals.... I see a lot of questions regarding MF and residual. If the question has been answered on this one, I apologize. I'm not sure where to source this information, but I'm looking for a typical MF and residual on a 2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude in Upstate NY. Any help is appreciated.

    Jim
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    jimdd said:

    Hi Guys/Gals.... I see a lot of questions regarding MF and residual. If the question has been answered on this one, I apologize. I'm not sure where to source this information, but I'm looking for a typical MF and residual on a 2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude in Upstate NY. Any help is appreciated.

    Jim

    Please repost in the 2018 Grand Cherokee lease discussion, and let us know what lease term and how many miles you are looking for.

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46754/jeep/grand-cherokee/2018-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF and residual on a 2017 Grand Cherokee Laredo 2x4 for 36/15 in the socal area.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    aserpik1 said:

    Looking for MF and residual on a 2017 Grand Cherokee Laredo 2x4 for 36/15 in the socal area.

    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 45% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Looking for #s on 2017 SRT 36/10 in socal

    thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    m5froth said:

    Hello. Looking for #s on 2017 SRT 36/10 in socal

    thank you

    Standard MF and 47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi! Looking for the MF and Residual on a 2017 GC Limited 4x4 for 36/15 in MA. Does 39/15 change anything? 

    Thank you. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    macnerd1 said:

    Hi! Looking for the MF and Residual on a 2017 GC Limited 4x4 for 36/15 in MA. Does 39/15 change anything? 

    Thank you. 

    Standard MF (around .00190 to .00230) and 45% / 44%

    Deals are likely to be better on the 2018's, at this point.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hi looking for MF/RV for 2017 srt in nj for 36/12 and 36/10 or whatever variation is available thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    jayr1nj said:

    hi looking for MF/RV for 2017 srt in nj for 36/12 and 36/10 or whatever variation is available thanks

    Standard MF and 46% / 47%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • So, I am currently negotiating and have been given the following


    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (no sun roof)
    3600 down
    39 months/10000 miles
    350 per month for 39 months
    nothing else down

    Do you think this is a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    lavnish said:

    So, I am currently negotiating and have been given the following


    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (no sun roof)
    3600 down
    39 months/10000 miles
    350 per month for 39 months
    nothing else down

    Do you think this is a good deal?

    This is the 2017 thread; please repost in the 2018 Grand Cherokee lease thread, here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46754/jeep/grand-cherokee/2018-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mtex429mtex429 Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited and sterling 36/12 and 36/10. i am looking for the M/F and R/v for this month. I am in New Jersey. thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    mtex429 said:

    2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited and sterling 36/12 and 36/10. i am looking for the M/F and R/v for this month. I am in New Jersey. thank you.

    Limited: Standard MF and 47%/48% residual

    I don't show a Sterling for 2017, but if there is one, it's likely the same numbers.
    Looks like lease support has ended for the 2017 model, at least through Chrysler Capital.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Are there numbers for a shorter lease than 36 months on a 2017 SRT in Illinois? If not Id love 36/10 or 30/10 27/10 if available. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    nicksmu17 said:

    Are there numbers for a shorter lease than 36 months on a 2017 SRT in Illinois? If not Id love 36/10 or 30/10 27/10 if available. Thanks

    None of the 2017 GC models have any lease support from Chrysler Capital. Better off with a 2018

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I'd like to get the MF and Residual (January rates) on a 2017 GC Altitude 4x4 in Georgia. 36/39 months, 12k-year. MANY THANKS!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    edited January 2018
    recastro said:

    I'd like to get the MF and Residual (January rates) on a 2017 GC Altitude 4x4 in Georgia. 36/39 months, 12k-year. MANY THANKS!!!

    .00016 and 53% / 50%


    Sorry, those were the 2018 numbers (which are much better)

    Standard MF and 46% / 44%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • maxlevmaxlev Posts: 78
    Looking for the numbers on 2017 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 + navi/blind spot detection MSRP $44075. I'm in Pennsylvania. 18940. 36 month 10k/12k numbers. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    maxlev said:

    Looking for the numbers on 2017 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 + navi/blind spot detection MSRP $44075. I'm in Pennsylvania. 18940. 36 month 10k/12k numbers. Thanks!

    Standard MF and 45%/44% residual

    Better to stick with the 2018, I think

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello I found a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2WD Overland in South Florida. Someone still has RV, MF & incentives available?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936

    Hello I found a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2WD Overland in South Florida. Someone still has RV, MF & incentives available?

    Thanks!

    We don't see much support from Chrysler Capital.

    Standard MF and 44% residual for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is there any incentives or rebates available for a 2017 leftover Grand Cherokee SRT? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217

    Is there any incentives or rebates available for a 2017 leftover Grand Cherokee SRT? 

    We don't have any incentive information for Chrysler Capital

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.