Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2017 Chevrolet Cruze Lease Deals and Prices

245

Comments

  • Options
    hangman6hangman6 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks Michaell -

    Another Question, My employer is a participant in the GM supplier discount program. Do you know if that's cash to the dealer, or is it just a pre-negotiated price? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    hangman6 said:

    Thanks Michaell -

    Another Question, My employer is a participant in the GM supplier discount program. Do you know if that's cash to the dealer, or is it just a pre-negotiated price? Thanks!

    It's a pre-negotiated price.

    And, you may be able to beat it with some decent negotiation skills.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    soochtroopersoochtrooper Member Posts: 35
    1. RV & MF for 2017 Cruze 1LT in NYC for 24/10 please?

    2. Also I was working out calculations/strategies using Feb numbers and wondering if I am doing correct. DAS first month only (w/ taxes, DMV & bank fees rolled into monthly payments).

    MSRP $23,475
    Selling Price $21,809.75
    $0 DP, $0 Security Deposit
    Fees: $835 (Regional Fee $455, DMV est. $300, Dealer Proc $80, Acq Fee Waived)
    Gross Cap Cost: $22,644.75
    Cap Cost Reduction: $5,212 (total dealer incentives includes 1225 CCR + Comp Lease 1500 + Tag 1500 + Consumer Cash 500 + Dealer Cruze Cash 487)
    Adj Cap Cost: $17,432.75
    RV: $15,258.75 (65%)
    Depreciated Amount: $2,174.00
    Rent Charge: $792.44 (MF 0.00101)
    Total Base Payment: $2,966.44
    Lease Terms: 24 months
    Base Scheduled Payments: $123.60
    Sales Tax (8.875%): $10.97
    Total Schedule Payment: $134.57?

    It's the paying taxes for NYS (or double taxing that I read about) that I can't grasp when I put into my worksheet. I see the entry for taxing the monthly payment but when I try to read other user's figures for NYS and they provide total taxes amount, I don't see how they compute it for some reason.

    3. Thanks in advance for your time and support!
  • Options
    soochtroopersoochtrooper Member Posts: 35
    ^ Forgot to mention Sedan (oops)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095

    1. RV & MF for 2017 Cruze 1LT in NYC for 24/10 please?

    2. Also I was working out calculations/strategies using Feb numbers and wondering if I am doing correct. DAS first month only (w/ taxes, DMV & bank fees rolled into monthly payments).

    MSRP $23,475
    Selling Price $21,809.75
    $0 DP, $0 Security Deposit
    Fees: $835 (Regional Fee $455, DMV est. $300, Dealer Proc $80, Acq Fee Waived)
    Gross Cap Cost: $22,644.75
    Cap Cost Reduction: $5,212 (total dealer incentives includes 1225 CCR + Comp Lease 1500 + Tag 1500 + Consumer Cash 500 + Dealer Cruze Cash 487)
    Adj Cap Cost: $17,432.75
    RV: $15,258.75 (65%)
    Depreciated Amount: $2,174.00
    Rent Charge: $792.44 (MF 0.00101)
    Total Base Payment: $2,966.44
    Lease Terms: 24 months
    Base Scheduled Payments: $123.60
    Sales Tax (8.875%): $10.97
    Total Schedule Payment: $134.57?

    It's the paying taxes for NYS (or double taxing that I read about) that I can't grasp when I put into my worksheet. I see the entry for taxing the monthly payment but when I try to read other user's figures for NYS and they provide total taxes amount, I don't see how they compute it for some reason.

    3. Thanks in advance for your time and support!

    ^ Forgot to mention Sedan (oops)

    .00046 and 67%. $1225 lease cash.

    Using your MSRP and adjusted cap cost, I get less than $100/mo.

    NY taxes the sum of the payments, and collects that money up front. You can either pay that amount at lease signing or, roll them into the payments. If you do the latter, be advised the tax amount is subject to interest. To do that, calculate the payment, multiply that by the lease term, then subject the total to the tax rate.

    (example, $200/mo for 36 months = $7200; at 8% tax that is $576. You then add the $576 to the cap cost)

    What we recommend at signing is the first payment and DMV costs - everything else should go into the payment.

    I would also determine if all the incentives you mention are valid for leasing. I doubt they are.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gtx1967gtx1967 Member Posts: 10
    Can I get Cruze LS & Cruze LT Sedan MF and RV for 24/15 please in NJ
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    gtx1967 said:

    Can I get Cruze LS & Cruze LT Sedan MF and RV for 24/15 please in NJ

    .00046 and 65%

    LS - $225 lease cash
    LT - $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cr40cr40 Member Posts: 79
    Can I get residual value and money factor on the following 2017 Chevy Cruze with 24 and 36 months, 10,000 miles, and any available incentives
    LT Automatic Sedan
    LT Automatic Hatch
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks
  • Options
    raymos24raymos24 Member Posts: 166
    Hi! I am also looking for numbers on a Premier Trim Sedan for 36k/10 months in Massachusetts. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    cr40 said:

    Can I get residual value and money factor on the following 2017 Chevy Cruze with 24 and 36 months, 10,000 miles, and any available incentives
    LT Automatic Sedan
    LT Automatic Hatch
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks

    24/10 - .00046 and 67%

    36/10 - .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash for both body styles and terms.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    raymos24 said:

    Hi! I am also looking for numbers on a Premier Trim Sedan for 36k/10 months in Massachusetts. Thanks!

    36/10 - .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    raymos24raymos24 Member Posts: 166
    Michaell said:

    raymos24 said:

    Hi! I am also looking for numbers on a Premier Trim Sedan for 36k/10 months in Massachusetts. Thanks!

    36/10 - .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash
    Thanks, Michael! Would 24/10 still be .00046 and 67% and the same lease cash?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    raymos24 said:

    Michaell said:

    raymos24 said:

    Hi! I am also looking for numbers on a Premier Trim Sedan for 36k/10 months in Massachusetts. Thanks!

    36/10 - .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash
    Thanks, Michael! Would 24/10 still be .00046 and 67% and the same lease cash?
    Yes, those numbers I posted earlier are correct for 24/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pocketxupocketxu Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2017
    Michaell and crew, thank you for all do for us. I am currently in negotiations to lease a Chevy Cruz Lt sedan with convenience package and am offering to one-pay the lease. MSRP supposedly 23,535. Because I qualify for the Asian conquest lease cash, I get the feeling that the dealership has hiked up the MF on me. Do you have the MF and residual for a 24/12k one pay and monthly pay for the Denver, Colorado area and if there are any other incentives they might be holding back beyond the conquest cash? Thanks again.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    pocketxu said:

    Michaell and crew, thank you for all do for us. I am currently in negotiations to lease a Chevy Cruz Lt sedan with convenience package and am offering to one-pay the lease. MSRP supposedly 23,535. Because I qualify for the Asian conquest lease cash, I get the feeling that the dealership has hiked up the MF on me. Do you have the MF and residual for a 24/12k one pay and monthly pay for the Denver, Colorado area and if there are any other incentives they might be holding back beyond the conquest cash? Thanks again.

    .00046 and 66% for 24/12. No one-pay info from GM.

    $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2017
    Hello, may I have the MF and residual for 2017 chevy Cruze LS, LT and premier (both sedan and hatch) for 24 and 36 months with 12,000 and 15,000 miles a year. Located in miami Florida 33018 and any incentives for the models for this month. 

    Thank you! 
    @Michaell

    @kyfdx
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    julio91 said:

    Hello, may I have the MF and residual for 2017 chevy Cruze LS, LT and premier (both sedan and hatch) for 24 and 36 months with 12,000 and 15,000 miles a year. Located in miami Florida 33018 and any incentives for the models for this month. 

    Thank you! 
    @Michaell

    @kyfdx

    .00061 and 58% / 56% for all trims and bodystyles.

    LS sedan has $225 lease cash; everything else has $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    edited March 2017
    @Michaell


    thank you 
  • Options
    julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    @Michaell

    would the residual change if it was a manual transmission ?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    julio91 said:

    @Michaell

    would the residual change if it was a manual transmission ?

    No

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    john___25john___25 Member Posts: 29
    Would you please provide the RV and MF for a LT and Premier trim for 24/12k in Central Ohio? Also, any lease cash available?

    Thank you!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    john___25 said:

    Would you please provide the RV and MF for a LT and Premier trim for 24/12k in Central Ohio? Also, any lease cash available?

    Thank you!!

    .00046 and 66%
    .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fpmercadofpmercado Member Posts: 54
    Cruze
    Sedan LS/LT and Hatch
    Auto
    24/12k
    18301

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    fpmercado said:

    Cruze
    Sedan LS/LT and Hatch
    Auto
    24/12k
    18301

    Thanks

    .00046 and 66% for both bodystyles and trims

    $225 cash on LS; $1225 cash on LT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fpmercadofpmercado Member Posts: 54
    Cruze
    Sedan LS/LT and Hatch
    Auto
    36/12k
    18301

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    fpmercado said:

    Cruze
    Sedan LS/LT and Hatch
    Auto
    36/12k
    18301

    Thanks

    .00061 and 58%

    Sedan LS - $225 lease cash
    Sedan / Hatch LT - $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    roadrageeroadragee Member Posts: 138
    Hi,

    Could you provide March numbers / available incentives for CRUZ PREMIER in CA?

    24 month 10k / 12k/yr
    36 month 12k/yr

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    roadragee said:

    Hi,

    Could you provide March numbers / available incentives for CRUZ PREMIER in CA?

    24 month 10k / 12k/yr
    36 month 12k/yr

    Thanks!

    24/12 - .00046 and 66%. Add 1% for 10K.
    36/12 - .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    roadrageeroadragee Member Posts: 138
    Michaell said:

    roadragee said:

    Hi,

    Could you provide March numbers / available incentives for CRUZ PREMIER in CA?

    24 month 10k / 12k/yr
    36 month 12k/yr

    Thanks!

    24/12 - .00046 and 66%. Add 1% for 10K.
    36/12 - .00061 and 58%

    $1225 lease cash
    Wonderful. Thank you!!
  • Options
    el_boughel_bough Member Posts: 2
    Good Afternoon Michael. I have a bit of a long one for ya.
    May I have the MF and Residuals for Cruze Hatchback LT for 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12, and 39 month options available please.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    el_bough said:

    Good Afternoon Michael. I have a bit of a long one for ya.
    May I have the MF and Residuals for Cruze Hatchback LT for 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12, and 39 month options available please.

    24/12 - .00046 and 66%
    36/12 - .00061 and 58%
    39/12 - .00061 and 56%

    $1225 lease cash

    Add 1% for 10K miles

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    el_boughel_bough Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Michael. Are the Sedans the same? This is all for California by the way.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    el_bough said:

    Thanks Michael. Are the Sedans the same? This is all for California by the way.

    Yes, same numbers for the Sedan LT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gregw5gregw5 Member Posts: 96
    Hello Michaell, can you post 2017 Chevy Cruze LT Sedan lease prices for April: 24mos/10k miles

    March rates = 24/10k - .00046 and 67%
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    gregw5 said:

    Hello Michaell, can you post 2017 Chevy Cruze LT Sedan lease prices for April: 24mos/10k miles

    March rates = 24/10k - .00046 and 67%

    .00045 MF and 67% residual
    $200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    gregw5gregw5 Member Posts: 96
    kyfdx said:

    gregw5 said:

    Hello Michaell, can you post 2017 Chevy Cruze LT Sedan lease prices for April: 24mos/10k miles

    March rates = 24/10k - .00046 and 67%

    .00045 MF and 67% residual
    $200 lease cash
    Thank you but do you mean $2000 or $200 lease cash? $200 seems too low.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    gregw5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    gregw5 said:

    Hello Michaell, can you post 2017 Chevy Cruze LT Sedan lease prices for April: 24mos/10k miles

    March rates = 24/10k - .00046 and 67%

    .00045 MF and 67% residual
    $200 lease cash
    Thank you but do you mean $2000 or $200 lease cash? $200 seems too low.
    Just $200

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    cellicecellice Member Posts: 53
    Could you provide April numbers / available incentives for CRUZ PREMIER or LT in MD?

    24 month 10k
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    cellice said:

    Could you provide April numbers / available incentives for CRUZ PREMIER or LT in MD?

    24 month 10k

    Sedan or hatchback?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    baigan1988baigan1988 Member Posts: 10
    2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE SEDAN LS (MANUAL) 1.4L 4 CYL

    36/12 TX

    Incentives?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE SEDAN LS (MANUAL) 1.4L 4 CYL

    36/12 TX

    Incentives?

    .00072 MF and 57% residual
    $200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mikesetmikeset Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2017
    Hey could someone help me with the MF, RV, and incentives for 2017 Cruze LT and Cruze Premier. I have a feeling the Premier has a worse RV.

    Looking to do 24/10k and possibly one pay :)

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    mikeset said:

    Hey could someone help me with the MF, RV, and incentives for 2017 Cruze LT and Cruze Premier. I have a feeling the Premier has a worse RV.

    Looking to do 24/10k and possibly one pay :)

    Thanks!

    .00045 MF and 66% residual, for either trim.
    $1200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mikesetmikeset Member Posts: 43
    kyfdx said:

    mikeset said:

    Hey could someone help me with the MF, RV, and incentives for 2017 Cruze LT and Cruze Premier. I have a feeling the Premier has a worse RV.

    Looking to do 24/10k and possibly one pay :)

    Thanks!

    .00045 MF and 66% residual, for either trim.
    $1200 lease cash
    Thanks, working on a CHEVROLET CRUZE LT SEDAN LEASE FOR: $79/MO 24 MOS., MSRP: $23,415
    $0 FIRST MO. PYMNT + $0 DWN PYMNT + $0 SEC DEP + $595 BANK FEE = $595 DUE AT INCEPT, all factory rebates applied

    For Lease: $1,200 GM cap cost red rebate, $750 Chev. Select Mkt. Increm CCR, $1000 Chevy select cap cost bonus tag rebate, $500 GM Auto Show, $1500 Conquest rebate.

    Let's see if that works out or a onepay...if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know, thanks!
  • Options
    newdaddy35newdaddy35 Member Posts: 13
    Could I please get numbers for Cruze Hatch: 24m/10k

    also, for others awareness, i can confirm in WA that there is $1,500 lease cash available from GM.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    Could I please get numbers for Cruze Hatch: 24m/10k

    also, for others awareness, i can confirm in WA that there is $1,500 lease cash available from GM.

    .00045 MF and 66% residual
    $1200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hurleymlhhurleymlh Member Posts: 33
    Can someone tell me the MF and residual for a 2017 LS sedan automatic for 36/12 ? Also - Is there any lease cash in Ohio that I would be able to stack with the 1500 Asian Conquest? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    hurleymlh said:

    Can someone tell me the MF and residual for a 2017 LS sedan automatic for 36/12 ? Also - Is there any lease cash in Ohio that I would be able to stack with the 1500 Asian Conquest? Thank you!

    .00072 MF and 57% residual
    $200 lease cash.

    Can't tell you if it's stackable with other incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hurleymlhhurleymlh Member Posts: 33
    Thank you very much
  • Options
    dairyqueenhedairyqueenhe Member Posts: 4
    Hi, looking for MF and residual on Cruze premier 36/12,000 in Illinois. Any lease cash or incentives that are good on leases?
Sign In or Register to comment.