Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Chevrolet Cruze Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    beardtw12beardtw12 Member Posts: 82
    edited July 2017
    midisfan said:
    beardtw12 said:
    Thank you kyfdx. For those who are interested, looks like GM is offering (as of yesterday) $2500 incentive plus $1500 Lease Conquest incentive for total of $4000. I'm eyeing Cruze LT Sedan (MSRP $24,265)....with advertised $3000 dealer discount (in addition to $4000 incentives - and maybe even more of a discount, haven't negotiated yet), selling price should be $17,265 or better. With 24/10 numbers, I'm hoping to score around $111/mth (or better) before tax with no cap cost reduction. I'll report back with results...
    Change of plans. Decided to look at Cruze Premier with Confidence II package instead. Dealer is offering $4k discount on top of $4k GM incentives ($2500 GM rebate and $1500 Lease Conquest). 

-MSRP is $26,065
    -Selling price with discount and rebates is $18,065
    -24/10 term with GM Acquisition Fee Waiver
    -Payments should be $99/month before tax with $0 down payment 
    -Due at signing should be first month payment, doc/reg fees

Car will be registered in Kentucky but leased from dealer in Ohio. Does anyone know if the GM rebates ($4k) will be taxed? I thought I read somewhere that Kentucky is one of a few states that doesn't tax those rebates. 

Isn't the $2500 rebate for purchases on;y? I thought the lease cash was $1200.
    Seems to be the question of the day. I'm led to believe by several dealers that the $2500 can be applied to leases. I'll find out for sure this weekend. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    midisfan said:

beardtw12 said:

beardtw12 said:

Thank you kyfdx.

For those who are interested, looks like GM is offering (as of yesterday) $2500 incentive plus $1500 Lease Conquest incentive for total of $4000. I'm eyeing Cruze LT Sedan (MSRP $24,265)....with advertised $3000 dealer discount (in addition to $4000 incentives - and maybe even more of a discount, haven't negotiated yet), selling price should be $17,265 or better. With 24/10 numbers, I'm hoping to score around $111/mth (or better) before tax with no cap cost reduction. I'll report back with results...

Change of plans. Decided to look at Cruze Premier with Confidence II package instead. Dealer is offering $4k discount on top of $4k GM incentives ($2500 GM rebate and $1500 Lease Conquest). 

-MSRP is $26,065

Car will be registered in Kentucky but leased from dealer in Ohio. Does anyone know if the GM rebates ($4k) will be taxed? I thought I read somewhere that Kentucky is one of a few states that doesn't tax those rebates. 

I only show the $1200 lease cash in our information.

If there has been a mid-month update to the lease incentives, we wouldn't necessarily know about it.

To answer the original question - we don't know about individual state tax rules regarding incentives.

Check with your state department of revenue.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Michaell said:
    beardtw12 said:
    Thank you kyfdx. For those who are interested, looks like GM is offering (as of yesterday) $2500 incentive plus $1500 Lease Conquest incentive for total of $4000. I'm eyeing Cruze LT Sedan (MSRP $24,265)....with advertised $3000 dealer discount (in addition to $4000 incentives - and maybe even more of a discount, haven't negotiated yet), selling price should be $17,265 or better. With 24/10 numbers, I'm hoping to score around $111/mth (or better) before tax with no cap cost reduction. I'll report back with results...

-MSRP is $26,065

I only show the $1200 lease cash in our information. If there has been a mid-month update to the lease incentives, we wouldn't necessarily know about it. To answer the original question - we don't know about individual state tax rules regarding incentives. Check with your state department of revenue.

Michaell said:
    beardtw12 said:

-MSRP is $26,065

I only show the $1200 lease cash in our information. If there has been a mid-month update to the lease incentives, we wouldn't necessarily know about it. To answer the original question - we don't know about individual state tax rules regarding incentives. Check with your state department of revenue.
    Thank you Michaell. Unrelated question - how does one find the residual value and money factor for a non-captive lease (meaning the numbers above are probably for GMF, but how would I find what numbers US Bank, Ally, etc. have)?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    beardtw12 said:

Michaell said:

beardtw12 said:

Thank you kyfdx.

For those who are interested, looks like GM is offering (as of yesterday) $2500 incentive plus $1500 Lease Conquest incentive for total of $4000. I'm eyeing Cruze LT Sedan (MSRP $24,265)....with advertised $3000 dealer discount (in addition to $4000 incentives - and maybe even more of a discount, haven't negotiated yet), selling price should be $17,265 or better. With 24/10 numbers, I'm hoping to score around $111/mth (or better) before tax with no cap cost reduction. I'll report back with results...

-MSRP is $26,065

If there has been a mid-month update to the lease incentives, we wouldn't necessarily know about it.

To answer the original question - we don't know about individual state tax rules regarding incentives.

Michaell said:

beardtw12 said:

Thank you kyfdx.

-MSRP is $26,065

Thank you Michaell. Unrelated question - how does one find the residual value and money factor for a non-captive lease (meaning the numbers above are probably for GMF, but how would I find what numbers US Bank, Ally, etc. have)?

We don't have that information. You just have to ask the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    midisfanmidisfan Member Posts: 6
    The $2500 rebate is consumer PURCHASE cash. I think you will be looking at $1200 lease cash plus $1500 Competitive lease rebate unless they have increased the lease cash mid week. GMS on that MSRP is about 24,100 or about 2000 discount so 4k under msrp before rebates is great.
  • Options
    Worst car dealer experience ever. It would appear that everyone is correct - $2500 would not apply to lease. Dealer had told me beforehand that it would, they also confirmed $4k discount, RV, and MF. But when I got in there they completely changed everything and said sorry they were wrong - seemed like a ploy to just get me in the door. They said they would not honor the $4k discount on a lease (despite emails confirming they would), they would only do for purchase (I'm not sure what difference it makes to them). They did apply the $1200 lease cash but then tried to tell me $1500 Conquest doesn't apply to lease. They also tried to tell me the top tier MF for 24 AND 36 month lease is .00163. Despite calling them out on the markup and telling them that Conquest applies to lease, they just continued to lie and say I was wrong. Ended up just walking out as it was a complete waste of time. 
  • Options
    beardtw12 said:

Worst car dealer experience ever. It would appear that everyone is correct - $2500 would not apply to lease. Dealer had told me beforehand that it would, they also confirmed $4k discount, RV, and MF. But when I got in there they completely changed everything and said sorry they were wrong - seemed like a ploy to just get me in the door. They said they would not honor the $4k discount on a lease (despite emails confirming they would), they would only do for purchase (I'm not sure what difference it makes to them). They did apply the $1200 lease cash but then tried to tell me $1500 Conquest doesn't apply to lease. They also tried to tell me the top tier MF for 24 AND 36 month lease is .00163. Despite calling them out on the markup and telling them that Conquest applies to lease, they just continued to lie and say I was wrong. Ended up just walking out as it was a complete waste of time. 

Feel free to write up a dealer review:

https://www.edmunds.com/dealer-reviews/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    beardtw12 said:

In my part of the woods, whenever a dealer advertises a vehicle at a sales price, it usually applies to the select few that qualify for every available rebate and are typically purchase only. As far as I know conquest at $1500 or lease loyalty at $500 are both applicable to leases. As far as what difference does it make to the dealer on rebates is that those rebates are through GM and if you don't qualify for them the dealer will end up eating the cost. That's my understanding. I don't work at a dealer but I've done about 12 deals over the last 3 years and have become decent at deciphering most of the BS.
  • Options
    Does it matter to a dealer if it's a purchase or a lease? The dealer advertises a dealer discount of $4k on the Premier on top of other incentives/offers...those other offers are listed separately to get to a final conditional price. But when they presented the lease deal, they said they would only offer a $3k dealer discount instead of the $4k because it was a lease and not purchase. This discount was separate from any other offers one might qualify for. 
  • Options
    beardtw12 said:

Does it matter to a dealer if it's a purchase or a lease? The dealer advertises a dealer discount of $4k on the Premier on top of other incentives/offers...those other offers are listed separately to get to a final conditional price. But when they presented the lease deal, they said they would only offer a $3k dealer discount instead of the $4k because it was a lease and not purchase. This discount was separate from any other offers one might qualify for. 

Yes, there are very different incentives if you buy rather than lease. It will change the price offered to you by the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    Yes, there are very different incentives if you buy rather than lease. It will change the price offered to you by the dealer.
    I know there are different incentives for the consumer but what about for the dealer? Does the dealer get paid differently by GM if it's a purchase vs lease? 
  • Options
    beardtw12 said:

Michaell said:

beardtw12 said:

I know there are different incentives for the consumer but what about for the dealer? Does the dealer get paid differently by GM if it's a purchase vs lease? 

We don't have all of the incentive information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    beardtw12 said:

Michaell said:

beardtw12 said:

My assumption would be yes, they would be compensated differently.
  • Options
    midisfan said:

beardtw12 said:

Michaell said:

beardtw12 said:

My assumption would be yes, they would be compensated differently.

What does it matter, so long as you get the deal you are looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gigglegoddessgigglegoddess Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2017
    2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT w/ convenience package (automatic) sedan AND hatchback please.
    36/39 months
    12,000 miles
    83634 (ID)

• Options

2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT w/ convenience package (automatic) sedan AND hatchback please.
    36/39 months
    12,000 miles
    83634 (ID)

.00085 and 55% (36/12) or 53% (39/12)

$1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mm7mm7 Member Posts: 71
    Hi - sorry if I missed it and this has already been posted. Can I get the numbers on a Cruze Premier 24mth/10k in 60005 zip code (IL). Thanks!
  • Options
    mm7 said:

Hi - sorry if I missed it and this has already been posted. Can I get the numbers on a Cruze Premier 24mth/10k in 60005 zip code (IL). Thanks!

Sedan or Hatch?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Sorry! Sedan. Thanks!
  • Options
    mm7 said:

mm7 said:

Sorry! Sedan. Thanks!

.00063 and 64%. $1200 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ann_bdsann_bds Member Posts: 3

Hi, Does anyone have stats for the Cruze Sedan LS and Hatchback LT in Honolulu (96813)? Both auto and 24mo/12k. Thanks!

• Options
    ann_bds said:

Hi, Does anyone have stats for the Cruze Sedan LS and Hatchback LT in Honolulu (96813)? Both auto and 24mo/12k. Thanks!

.00076 and 62% for both

$1000 lease cash on hatch; none on sedan LS

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ann_bdsann_bds Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

.00076 and 62% for both $1000 lease cash on hatch; none on sedan LS
    Thanks! Also, how do I get the $1000 lease cash? Is this combinable with the GM College Discount ($3500 Consumer Purchase Cash for the Cruze Hatch)? 

Thanks for the help -- it's my first time doing a lease!
  • Options
    ann_bds said:

Michaell said:

.00076 and 62% for both

$1000 lease cash on hatch; none on sedan LS

Thanks! Also, how do I get the $1000 lease cash? Is this combinable with the GM College Discount ($3500 Consumer Purchase Cash for the Cruze Hatch)? 

Thanks for the help -- it's my first time doing a lease!

The lease cash is a dealer incentive; use the knowledge to negotiate a lower price.

The $3500 is an incentive for purchase only; won't work with a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    edited August 2017
    May I have the MF and residual for a 2017 Chevy Cruze Sedan Automatic - LS and LT. For 24 and 36 months with 12,000 and 15,000 for both models ? As well as any incentives. Located in miami, Florida 33018 

thank you !! 

@Michaell @kyfdx
  • Options
    julio91 said:

May I have the MF and residual for a 2017 Chevy Cruze Sedan Automatic - LS and LT. For 24 and 36 months with 12,000 and 15,000 for both models ? As well as any incentives. Located in miami, Florida 33018 

thank you !! 

@Michaell @kyfdx

24/15 - .00076 and 61%. $1000 lease cash on LT. Add 1% for 12K
    36/15 - .00095 and 52%. $1000 lease cash on LT. Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158
    Are the numbers (MF and residuals ) the same for the LS models ? 

@Michaell
  • Options
    julio91 said:

Are the numbers (MF and residuals ) the same for the LS models ? 

@Michaell

Yes. but, no lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi - can I please have the SEPT number in IL for the 2017

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT

24/10 Cruze Premier
    36/10 Cruze Premier

Thanks!
  • Options
    mm7 said:

Hi - can I please have the SEPT number in IL for the 2017

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT

24/10 Cruze Premier
    36/10 Cruze Premier

Thanks!

24/10 - .00050 and 62%
    36/10 - .00095 and 55%
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    soochtroopersoochtrooper Member Posts: 35
    Hi - if different than ^IL above, can I please have the September numbers in NYC for below, thanks!

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT

And for 12K pretty sure -1% but MF too please for 24 & 36?

Any rumors when 2018 model is coming out? Thanks so much!
  • Options

Hi - if different than ^IL above, can I please have the September numbers in NYC for below, thanks!

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT

And for 12K pretty sure -1% but MF too please for 24 & 36?

Any rumors when 2018 model is coming out? Thanks so much!

Chevrolet numbers are national

Yes, subtract 1% to go from 10K to 12K

There are 2018 numbers; I've just started a thread for it.

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47004/chevrolet/cruze/2018-chevrolet-cruze-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    THe Chevy Cruze lease numbers have not been all that attractive. You may be better off buying. I opted for a different car instead.
  • Options
    soochtroopersoochtrooper Member Posts: 35
    Hi - if different than September, can I please have the October numbers (MF, RV, lease cash) in NYC for below, thanks!

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT
  • Options

Hi - if different than September, can I please have the October numbers (MF, RV, lease cash) in NYC for below, thanks!

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT

24/10 Cruze LT
    36/10 Cruze LT

.00052 MF and 61% residual
    .00090 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cwang36cwang36 Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have the November numbers (MF, RV, lease cash) in 60062 for below, thanks!
    Cruze LT or Premier
    24/10 or 36/10
  • Options
    cwang36 said:

Can I please have the November numbers (MF, RV, lease cash) in 60062 for below, thanks!
    Cruze LT or Premier
    24/10 or 36/10

.00040 MF and 61% residual
    .00080 MF and 53% residual
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    trevorc5505trevorc5505 Member Posts: 25
    24/15k Please
    and $1,000 lease cash correct?
  • Options

24/15k Please
    and $1,000 lease cash correct?

.00040 and 59%; $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 99
    Seeking numbers for 2017 Chevy Cruze LT or Premier for zip 18702. Looking for 10k and 12k miles.

Also, what incentives might be available that stack with leasing of a 2017?
  • Options

Seeking numbers for 2017 Chevy Cruze LT or Premier for zip 18702. Looking for 10k and 12k miles.

Also, what incentives might be available that stack with leasing of a 2017?

.00080 MF and 53%/52% residual for 36 months.
    $1000 lease cash

No other incentive info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 99
    What about 24 mo term?
  • Options

What about 24 mo term?

.00040 and 61% / 60%
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    trevorc5505trevorc5505 Member Posts: 25
    Hi could you please provide me with:
    mf
    residual
    any incentives

for 24 and 36 Cruze LT 
    10k, 12k and 15k
  • Options

Hi could you please provide me with:
    mf
    residual
    any incentives

for 24 and 36 Cruze LT 
    10k, 12k and 15k

24/15 - .00040 and 59%; add 1% for 12K or 2% for 10K
    36/15 - .00080 and 50%; add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    johnpateljohnpatel Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    Seeking 2017 Cruze Sedan LT - Automatic with 24/12k/10k and 36/12k/10k and incentives
    &
    Seeking 2018 Cruze Sedan LT - Automatic with 24/12k/10k and 36/12k/10k and incentives

trying to see which is cheaper. zipcode 48314
  • Options
    johnpatel said:

Seeking 2017 Cruze Sedan LT - Automatic with 24/12k/10k and 36/12k/10k and incentives
    &
    Seeking 2018 Cruze Sedan LT - Automatic with 24/12k/10k and 36/12k/10k and incentives

trying to see which is cheaper. zipcode 48314

24/12: .00040 MF and 60% residual
    36/12: .00080 MF and 52% residual
    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    $1000 lease cash

2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47004/chevrolet/cruze/2018-chevrolet-cruze-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

May I know 24/10 MF and RV for 2017 LS model?
    Also, any rebates/incentives?
    zip code: 44124

.00040 and 61%
    No lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    yaymx5yaymx5 Member Posts: 24
    Do all of the following cars have the same residual values?
    - Cruze LT Gas Sedan
    - Cruze LT Gas Hatchback
    - Cruze LT Diesel Sedan
    - Cruze LT Diesel Hatchback
  • Options
    yaymx5 said:

Do all of the following cars have the same residual values?
    - Cruze LT Gas Sedan
    - Cruze LT Gas Hatchback
    - Cruze LT Diesel Sedan
    - Cruze LT Diesel Hatchback

Yes.. all are 50% residual for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator