2017 Land Rover Evoque Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,691
    RoMoPDSho said:

Hi guys, any changes to the numbers above for a 2017 in April?

In Florida (Tampa). There is a 2017 severely discounted, but also looking at an '18.

SE Premium. 36/39 months, 12/15k miles. Any extra thoughts would be appreciated as it compares to the '18 numbers (MF and RV).

No lease support for the 2017 model

.00225 MF and 46%/44% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ninjalikeninjalike Member Posts: 3
    Hi there! New to leasing—I am seeing in posts above that you no longer have MF and RV numbers for the 2017 models? Thinking of leasing a SE premium @15k for either 33/36/39 and the dealer is stating they can still do a lease for this—if no numbers are available, where will they come up with the MF and RV to propose? Is there something I can expect?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,192
    ninjalike said:

Hi there! New to leasing—I am seeing in posts above that you no longer have MF and RV numbers for the 2017 models? Thinking of leasing a SE premium @15k for either 33/36/39 and the dealer is stating they can still do a lease for this—if no numbers are available, where will they come up with the MF and RV to propose? Is there something I can expect?

They might have a local bank willing to write leases on the 2017's. We don't have their numbers to share, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4