Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

cowboy_amicowboy_ami Member Posts: 2
edited August 2017 in Jeep
Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (10K miles) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara? Also, any incentives that may be available.

Thanks
Ami

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153

Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (10K miles) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara? Also, any incentives that may be available.

Thanks
    Ami

Standard MF and 64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    Hello,

Can I have MF and RV for 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36/15k miles.

Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    bananaero said:

Hello,

Thanks!

No Wrangler Unlimited numbers for November, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    tjones39tjones39 Member Posts: 31

Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K
  • Options
    bananaero said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Standard MF and 69% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tjones39 said:

Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K

Standard MF
    71%/70% residual for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    TacoCat9TacoCat9 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2016
    kyfdx said:
    Standard MF 71%/70% residual for either model.
    Kyfdx,
    You stated 71% on a 36 month/12K above. Is that correct?

What is 24/12K and 36/12K on an Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock in VA/DC/MD area, and through which leasing company are your numbers for-- Chrysler Capital or Ally/US Bank?
    Follow up question: does this vehicle or brand have different residuals based on region or zip code? If so, which region is best?

Thank you

• Options
    TacoCat9 said:

kyfdx said:

Standard MF
    71%/70% residual for either model.

Kyfdx,
    You stated 71% on a 36 month/12K above. Is that correct?

What is 24/12K and 36/12K on an Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock in VA/DC/MD area, and through which leasing company are your numbers for-- Chrysler Capital or Ally/US Bank?
    Follow up question: does this vehicle or brand have different residuals based on region or zip code? If so, which region is best?

Thank you

71% is correct for 36/12

66% or 61% on Rubicon Hard Rock.

Our numbers are from Chrysler Capital and are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    richdinparichdinpa Member Posts: 2
    Could you provide residual and mf for 39mth/12k Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 75th Anniversary Edition in Se PA?

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    richdinpa said:

Could you provide residual and mf for 39mth/12k Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 75th Anniversary Edition in Se PA?

Thanks in advance!

Standard MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    yamilonyamilon Member Posts: 59
    Hi Team,

Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    yamilon said:

Hi Team,

Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.

Standard MF and 72% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    yamilonyamilon Member Posts: 59
    edited November 2016
    kyfdx said:

yamilon said:

Hi Team,

Hi, thanks for the information. I went out yesterday to a few different jeep dealers in my area(south florida) and every single one quoted me a lease rate of 6.25%. Is that the standard rate for this area? I went through the rest of the thread and it seems it should have been 4.8%(MF 0.00200) based on my top tier beacon score. Is this incorrect?
  • Options
    yamilon said:

kyfdx said:

yamilon said:

Hi Team,

Hi, thanks for the information. I went out yesterday to a few different jeep dealers in my area(south florida) and every single one quoted me a lease rate of 6.25%. Is that the standard rate for this area? I went through the rest of the thread and it seems it should have been 4.8%(MF 0.00200) based on my top tier beacon score. Is this incorrect?
    If they are quoting an APR, then it's most likely a different bank than Chrysler Capital (which uses money factors).

The last money factor we saw for the Wrangler was .00213, through Chrysler Capital.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jmrodriguez112jmrodriguez112 Member Posts: 1
    Are the numbers out for December? In NYC looking for a 36/12k either sahara or sport s. Thanks.
  • Options

Are the numbers out for December? In NYC looking for a 36/12k either sahara or sport s. Thanks.

2-door or 4-door?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 88
    What are the December numbers for a 2017 Sport S Unlimited. 36/12k. I am assuming this model will have better residuals than Sahara and Rubicon?
  • Options
    anderm30 said:

What are the December numbers for a 2017 Sport S Unlimited. 36/12k. I am assuming this model will have better residuals than Sahara and Rubicon?

Standard MF (around .00200) and 71%

Much, much better than the other trims you list.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    deevedeeve Member Posts: 119
    Hello, would I be able to get the MF and residual for a 2017 Jeep Willys Wheeler W and a Sport S in 2door and Unlimited for 36/12k year in the Portland Oregon area.

Thanks!
    DAVE
  • Options
    deeve said:

Hello, would I be able to get the MF and residual for a 2017 Jeep Willys Wheeler W and a Sport S in 2door and Unlimited for 36/12k year in the Portland Oregon area.

Thanks!
    DAVE

Standard MF (around .00200) and 57% (2-door) or 71% (Unlimited). Both trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    deevedeeve Member Posts: 119
    Thank you!
  • Options
    klach94klach94 Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?
  • Options
    Thank You in advance by the way!
  • Options
    klach94 said:

Hello,

I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?

They all use the Standard money factor.

2/door: Sahara and 75th anniversary model both have 61% residual for 36 or 39 months, 12K/yr
    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

klach94 said:

Hello,

They all use the Standard money factor.

2/door: Sahara and 75th anniversary model both have 61% residual for 36 or 39 months, 12K/yr
    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr
    Thank You Very Much!
  • Options
    rockychrisrockychris Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

I'm looking for the residual on a 2017 Unlimited Sport for 12000 miles/48 months.

Thank you for all the information you post here!
  • Options

Hello,

I'm looking for the residual on a 2017 Unlimited Sport for 12000 miles/48 months.

Thank you for all the information you post here!

Standard MF and 66%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    buzztown1buzztown1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Michaell,
    You mentioned above that Sport will have much better residuals in comparison to Rubicon...

Do you have the residual for 2017 Rubicon? (for whatever is the sweet spot for mileage/years). In Ohio.

Thanks!
  • Options
    buzztown1 said:

Hi Michaell,
    You mentioned above that Sport will have much better residuals in comparison to Rubicon...

Do you have the residual for 2017 Rubicon? (for whatever is the sweet spot for mileage/years). In Ohio.

Thanks!

Standard MF and 59%/57%/55% residual for 39/42/48 months, 15K/yr.

You should take whatever mileage allowance you need. There is no "sweet spot" for mileage allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 88
    kyfdx said:

Is this a typo on the Sahara residual? I thought only the "Sport based" trims had this? It would be great if the Sahara had this residual.....
    Thanks!
  • Options
    anderm30 said:

kyfdx said:

Is this a typo on the Sahara residual? I thought only the "Sport based" trims had this? It would be great if the Sahara had this residual.....
    Thanks!
    Sorry, the Sahara trim has 63% for 36/12 or 39/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jeep764jeep764 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (15K miles, 3 year) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Willys?

Thanks
  • Options
    jeep764 said:

Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (15K miles, 3 year) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Willys?

Thanks

Standard MF and 69% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Interesting ... I am working on a deal now and it appears that I am getting close to 76%
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    jeep764 said:

Interesting ... I am working on a deal now and it appears that I am getting close to 76%

Could be a third party bank - we only have numbers from Chrysler Financial.

And, remember that residual is applied to the MSRP, not the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    One last question ... I am new to this .... What is the standard money factor. I know the term (Money Factor) just looking for the number.

Thanks ... Appreciate your assistance.

• Options
    jeep764 said:

One last question ... I am new to this .... What is the standard money factor. I know the term (Money Factor) just looking for the number.

Thanks ... Appreciate your assistance.

The last number we saw from Chrysler Financial was .00213

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thank yo
  • Options
    sspringlesspringle Member Posts: 32
    Do you have the residual for a sport or willys unlimited for a 24 month 12k mile lease?
  • Options
    sspringle said:

Do you have the residual for a sport or willys unlimited for a 24 month 12k mile lease?

Standard MF and 76% residual for both trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jj24jj24 Member Posts: 3
    Can you provide current MF and residual for a 24/10k and 24/12k lease for a 2017 Sahara?
  • Options
    jj24 said:

Can you provide current MF and residual for a 24/10k and 24/12k lease for a 2017 Sahara?

2 door or 4 door?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jj24jj24 Member Posts: 3
    Unlimited
  • Options
    jj24 said:

jj24 said:

Unlimited

Standard MF (around .00200) and 69% / 68%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sspringlesspringle Member Posts: 32
    Are the 36/10k mile residuals changed for January. Looking at a sport unlimited
  • Options
    sspringle said:

Are the 36/10k mile residuals changed for January. Looking at a sport unlimited

71%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    crazyoldcatguycrazyoldcatguy Member Posts: 6
    Is the standard MF .00200 for 2017 Unlimited Sport at this time? (not sure if it changes between Sahara/rubicon
  • Options

Is the standard MF .00200 for 2017 Unlimited Sport at this time? (not sure if it changes between Sahara/rubicon

It's around that figure. A couple months ago, it was .00213

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    colt250colt250 Member Posts: 43
    Hi I am interested in the MF and RV on a 17 Wrangler Willy Wheeler W automatic 4x4 36 months 10k and 12k. Also the same info for an Unlimited same specs. Thank you
  • Options
    colt250 said:

Hi I am interested in the MF and RV on a 17 Wrangler Willy Wheeler W automatic 4x4 36 months 10k and 12k. Also the same info for an Unlimited same specs. Thank you

Standard MF
    2-door: 58%/57% residual
    Unltd: 71%/70% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator