Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

cowboy_amicowboy_ami Posts: 2
edited August 29 in Jeep
Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (10K miles) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara? Also, any incentives that may be available.

Thanks
Ami

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 64,692

Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (10K miles) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara? Also, any incentives that may be available.

Thanks
    Ami

Standard MF and 64% residual

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hello,

Can I have MF and RV for 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36/15k miles.

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 58,863
    bananaero said:

Hello,

Thanks!

No Wrangler Unlimited numbers for November, sorry.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K
    bananaero said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Standard MF and 69% residual

tjones39 said:

Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K

Standard MF
    71%/70% residual for either model.

• TacoCat9TacoCat9 Posts: 1
    edited November 2016
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K
    Standard MF 71%/70% residual for either model.
    Kyfdx,
    You stated 71% on a 36 month/12K above. Is that correct?

What is 24/12K and 36/12K on an Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock in VA/DC/MD area, and through which leasing company are your numbers for-- Chrysler Capital or Ally/US Bank?
    Follow up question: does this vehicle or brand have different residuals based on region or zip code? If so, which region is best?

Thank you

TacoCat9 said:

kyfdx said:

Standard MF
    71%/70% residual for either model.

Kyfdx,
    You stated 71% on a 36 month/12K above. Is that correct?

What is 24/12K and 36/12K on an Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock in VA/DC/MD area, and through which leasing company are your numbers for-- Chrysler Capital or Ally/US Bank?
    Follow up question: does this vehicle or brand have different residuals based on region or zip code? If so, which region is best?

Thank you

71% is correct for 36/12

66% or 61% on Rubicon Hard Rock.

Our numbers are from Chrysler Capital and are national

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• Could you provide residual and mf for 39mth/12k Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 75th Anniversary Edition in Se PA?

Thanks in advance!
    richdinpa said:

Could you provide residual and mf for 39mth/12k Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 75th Anniversary Edition in Se PA?

Thanks in advance!

Standard MF and 61% residual

• Hi Team,

Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.
    yamilon said:

Hi Team,

Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.

Standard MF and 72% residual

• yamilonyamilon Posts: 8
    edited November 2016
    kyfdx said:

yamilon said:

Hi Team,

Hi, thanks for the information. I went out yesterday to a few different jeep dealers in my area(south florida) and every single one quoted me a lease rate of 6.25%. Is that the standard rate for this area? I went through the rest of the thread and it seems it should have been 4.8%(MF 0.00200) based on my top tier beacon score. Is this incorrect?
    yamilon said:

kyfdx said:

yamilon said:

Hi Team,

Hi, thanks for the information. I went out yesterday to a few different jeep dealers in my area(south florida) and every single one quoted me a lease rate of 6.25%. Is that the standard rate for this area? I went through the rest of the thread and it seems it should have been 4.8%(MF 0.00200) based on my top tier beacon score. Is this incorrect?
    If they are quoting an APR, then it's most likely a different bank than Chrysler Capital (which uses money factors).

The last money factor we saw for the Wrangler was .00213, through Chrysler Capital.

• Are the numbers out for December? In NYC looking for a 36/12k either sahara or sport s. Thanks.

Are the numbers out for December? In NYC looking for a 36/12k either sahara or sport s. Thanks.

2-door or 4-door?

• What are the December numbers for a 2017 Sport S Unlimited. 36/12k. I am assuming this model will have better residuals than Sahara and Rubicon?
    anderm30 said:

What are the December numbers for a 2017 Sport S Unlimited. 36/12k. I am assuming this model will have better residuals than Sahara and Rubicon?

Standard MF (around .00200) and 71%

Much, much better than the other trims you list.

• deevedeeve Posts: 51
    Hello, would I be able to get the MF and residual for a 2017 Jeep Willys Wheeler W and a Sport S in 2door and Unlimited for 36/12k year in the Portland Oregon area.

Thanks!
    DAVE
    deeve said:

Hello, would I be able to get the MF and residual for a 2017 Jeep Willys Wheeler W and a Sport S in 2door and Unlimited for 36/12k year in the Portland Oregon area.

Thanks!
    DAVE

Standard MF (around .00200) and 57% (2-door) or 71% (Unlimited). Both trims.

• Hello,

I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?
  • Thank You in advance by the way!
    klach94 said:

Hello,

I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?

They all use the Standard money factor.

2/door: Sahara and 75th anniversary model both have 61% residual for 36 or 39 months, 12K/yr
    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr

• kyfdx said:

klach94 said:

Hello,

They all use the Standard money factor.

2/door: Sahara and 75th anniversary model both have 61% residual for 36 or 39 months, 12K/yr
    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr
    Thank You Very Much!
  • Hello,

I'm looking for the residual on a 2017 Unlimited Sport for 12000 miles/48 months.

Thank you for all the information you post here!

Hello,

I'm looking for the residual on a 2017 Unlimited Sport for 12000 miles/48 months.

Thank you for all the information you post here!

Standard MF and 66%

• Hi Michaell,
    You mentioned above that Sport will have much better residuals in comparison to Rubicon...

Do you have the residual for 2017 Rubicon? (for whatever is the sweet spot for mileage/years). In Ohio.

Thanks!
    buzztown1 said:

Hi Michaell,
    You mentioned above that Sport will have much better residuals in comparison to Rubicon...

Do you have the residual for 2017 Rubicon? (for whatever is the sweet spot for mileage/years). In Ohio.

Thanks!

Standard MF and 59%/57%/55% residual for 39/42/48 months, 15K/yr.

You should take whatever mileage allowance you need. There is no "sweet spot" for mileage allowance.

• kyfdx said:

Is this a typo on the Sahara residual? I thought only the "Sport based" trims had this? It would be great if the Sahara had this residual.....
    Thanks!