Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Jeep Wrangler Lease Questions

cowboy_amicowboy_ami Posts: 2
edited November 2016 in Jeep
Hi,

May I please have the MF and RV (10K miles) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara? Also, any incentives that may be available.

Thanks
Ami
«134

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434

    Hi,

    May I please have the MF and RV (10K miles) for a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara? Also, any incentives that may be available.

    Thanks
    Ami

    Standard MF and 64% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • Hello,

    Can I have MF and RV for 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36/15k miles.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 47,378
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    Can I have MF and RV for 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36/15k miles.

    Thanks!

    No Wrangler Unlimited numbers for November, sorry.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor


  • Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    bananaero said:

    Hello,

    Can I have MF and RV for 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36/15k miles.

    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 69% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    tjones39 said:


    Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K

    Standard MF
    71%/70% residual for either model.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • TacoCat9TacoCat9 Posts: 1
    edited November 2016
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K
    Standard MF 71%/70% residual for either model.
    Kyfdx,
    You stated 71% on a 36 month/12K above. Is that correct?

    What is 24/12K and 36/12K on an Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock in VA/DC/MD area, and through which leasing company are your numbers for-- Chrysler Capital or Ally/US Bank?
    Follow up question: does this vehicle or brand have different residuals based on region or zip code? If so, which region is best?

    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 47,378
    TacoCat9 said:


    kyfdx said:


    Looking for MF for Tier 1 credit on a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Sport and Willy's W for 36/12k and 39/12K
    Standard MF
    71%/70% residual for either model.

    Kyfdx,
    You stated 71% on a 36 month/12K above. Is that correct?

    What is 24/12K and 36/12K on an Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock in VA/DC/MD area, and through which leasing company are your numbers for-- Chrysler Capital or Ally/US Bank?
    Follow up question: does this vehicle or brand have different residuals based on region or zip code? If so, which region is best?

    Thank you



    71% is correct for 36/12

    66% or 61% on Rubicon Hard Rock.

    Our numbers are from Chrysler Capital and are national

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • Could you provide residual and mf for 39mth/12k Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 75th Anniversary Edition in Se PA?

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    richdinpa said:

    Could you provide residual and mf for 39mth/12k Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 75th Anniversary Edition in Se PA?

    Thanks in advance!

    Standard MF and 61% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • Hi Team,

    Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    yamilon said:

    Hi Team,

    Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.

    Standard MF and 72% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • yamilonyamilon Posts: 8
    edited November 2016
    kyfdx said:

    yamilon said:

    Hi Team,

    Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.

    Standard MF and 72% residual
    Hi, thanks for the information. I went out yesterday to a few different jeep dealers in my area(south florida) and every single one quoted me a lease rate of 6.25%. Is that the standard rate for this area? I went through the rest of the thread and it seems it should have been 4.8%(MF 0.00200) based on my top tier beacon score. Is this incorrect?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    yamilon said:

    kyfdx said:

    yamilon said:

    Hi Team,

    Would you please be so kind enough to tell me MF and Residual for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport? 36 Months/10k miles in the South Florida Area? Also, any rebates/incentives? Thanks in advance.

    Standard MF and 72% residual
    Hi, thanks for the information. I went out yesterday to a few different jeep dealers in my area(south florida) and every single one quoted me a lease rate of 6.25%. Is that the standard rate for this area? I went through the rest of the thread and it seems it should have been 4.8%(MF 0.00200) based on my top tier beacon score. Is this incorrect?
    If they are quoting an APR, then it's most likely a different bank than Chrysler Capital (which uses money factors).

    The last money factor we saw for the Wrangler was .00213, through Chrysler Capital.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • Are the numbers out for December? In NYC looking for a 36/12k either sahara or sport s. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 47,378

    Are the numbers out for December? In NYC looking for a 36/12k either sahara or sport s. Thanks.

    2-door or 4-door?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • What are the December numbers for a 2017 Sport S Unlimited. 36/12k. I am assuming this model will have better residuals than Sahara and Rubicon?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 47,378
    anderm30 said:

    What are the December numbers for a 2017 Sport S Unlimited. 36/12k. I am assuming this model will have better residuals than Sahara and Rubicon?

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 71%

    Much, much better than the other trims you list.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • deevedeeve Posts: 47
    Hello, would I be able to get the MF and residual for a 2017 Jeep Willys Wheeler W and a Sport S in 2door and Unlimited for 36/12k year in the Portland Oregon area.

    Thanks!
    DAVE
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 47,378
    deeve said:

    Hello, would I be able to get the MF and residual for a 2017 Jeep Willys Wheeler W and a Sport S in 2door and Unlimited for 36/12k year in the Portland Oregon area.

    Thanks!
    DAVE

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 57% (2-door) or 71% (Unlimited). Both trims.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • Hello,

    I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?
  • Thank You in advance by the way!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    klach94 said:

    Hello,

    I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?

    They all use the Standard money factor.

    2/door: Sahara and 75th anniversary model both have 61% residual for 36 or 39 months, 12K/yr
    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • kyfdx said:

    klach94 said:

    Hello,

    I am open to getting any wrangler (2 door or 4 door) in any trim. 12K miles a year and I am in California. What is the best MF and Residual between all the trims?

    They all use the Standard money factor.

    2/door: Sahara and 75th anniversary model both have 61% residual for 36 or 39 months, 12K/yr
    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr
    Thank You Very Much!
  • Hello,

    I'm looking for the residual on a 2017 Unlimited Sport for 12000 miles/48 months.

    Thank you for all the information you post here!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 47,378

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the residual on a 2017 Unlimited Sport for 12000 miles/48 months.

    Thank you for all the information you post here!

    Standard MF and 66%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • Hi Michaell,
    You mentioned above that Sport will have much better residuals in comparison to Rubicon...

    Do you have the residual for 2017 Rubicon? (for whatever is the sweet spot for mileage/years). In Ohio.


    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 56,434
    buzztown1 said:

    Hi Michaell,
    You mentioned above that Sport will have much better residuals in comparison to Rubicon...

    Do you have the residual for 2017 Rubicon? (for whatever is the sweet spot for mileage/years). In Ohio.


    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 59%/57%/55% residual for 39/42/48 months, 15K/yr.

    You should take whatever mileage allowance you need. There is no "sweet spot" for mileage allowance.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs


    Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

  • kyfdx said:


    Unlimited: Freedom, Sahara, Sport or Willys all have 71%/70% residual for 36/39 months, 12K/yr

    Is this a typo on the Sahara residual? I thought only the "Sport based" trims had this? It would be great if the Sahara had this residual.....
    Thanks!
«134
Sign In or Register to comment.