Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti G37 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    abhutaabhuta Member Posts: 20
    I've been looking around a lot lately for a G35 Journey with Premium, Sport, Nav, and a Rear Spoiler. I've been able to find many cars like this except for the rear spoiler. I'm pretty sure that the dealers can install the spoiler at the dealership. My questions are - What should I expect to pay for this? Should it be similar to the $550/$474 (msrp/invoice from the factory)? Also, can I residualize the spoiler so I don't have to pay 100% of the cost over the two year lease? :confuse:
  • Options
    dwynnedwynne Member Posts: 4,018
    I don't care for the spoiler on the sedan myself, but to each his/her own.

One issue folks are having is that many dealers are installing a slightly different spoiler than the one that comes from the factory - I have heard. So you have to watch for that. The cost is hard to say since it includes the labor to install, but I would say $400 should be in the ballpark.

Almost never are dealer installed options included in the residual amount, so you have pay for it all and then give it to Infiniti when you turn the car in.

For the amount of money you would save you could pay for a pretty decent length car haul. So if you find a dealer that will give you a nice price, you could pay them to swap cars or haul one in with the factory spoiler on it. You could also just order what you want, but you would have to wait 3 months or so.

Dennis
  • Options
    meadlermeadler Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking at the G35x journey, premium, w/ nav. 24 months. I have the VPP plan C from my buddy @ Nissan, and i live in michigan.

It doesn't state the money factor, but i've got pretty solid credit (mid 700s). I got got totally ripped off on my last deal (paid $550/month for a base saab 93 lease) but that was before I found people like you guys. Any help would be very much appreciated.

The deal i was offered on the last day of Feb:

cap cost: 38,600
    AMO: 0 (?)
    Total cap: 38,600
    Cap Reduction: 0
    Net Cap: 38,600
    resid 70%: 27,632.50
    total dep: 10,967.50

Dep: 456.98
    rent: 97.36
    sub: 554.34
    tax: 33.26
    PMT: 587.60

pro-rata: 0 (??)
    cap reduction: 0
    service cont: 0 (???)
    doc fee: 180
    tax: 46.50
    license fees: 23.00
    advance pmts: 587.60
    security deposit: 0
    bank fee: 595.00
    total drive off: 1,432.10
    less net trade: 0
    cash due on delivery: 1,432.10

I've been talking to the dealer for about 3 weeks now, he sent me the following update a couple weeks ago:

Jason.

The new programs came out today.

We save you another $10.00 per month off your monthly payment providing Adam can still get you qualified for the reduced interest rate on the lease. It should not be a problem, but he wont even submit the request until he is sure we have a deal.

Please let me know.
  • Options
    waltazwaltaz Member Posts: 163
    Dennis (or whomever) - When the residual is calculated, is it off of the MSRP, including Destination, or excluding Destination?

Thanks,

Walt
  • Options
    MSRP including destination.

Dennis
  • Options
    Are you sure than is VPP pricing, seems high? You can figure the VPP price yourself by taking the MSRP of the car you want, finding invoice, then applying the VPP price formula to it. I have posted this several times in the forum.

I have also posted the Feb and March lease rates here as well.

Get the current break down of the deal from the dealer as ask them for the money factor in addition to everything else. Compare the MF you get to the lease buy rate I posted AND run the lease numbers through a lease calc online and make sure they match.

Keep in mind there is a $500 conquest cash / loyalty cash on the sedans right now so your VPP price should be about $300 over invoice - $500 = $200 under invoice. Also many folks here are saying they can get below VPP pricing just by doing some negotiating among several dealers. So while VPP is nice and simple (usually) at this time it may not net you the best possible price.

Dennis
  • Options
    zharkinszharkins Member Posts: 1
    You can find your money factor by dividing your interest per month by the sum of the capitalized cost and the residual value. In your case...
    97.36 / (38,600.00+27,632.50) = .00147. That is 0.00005 worse than what dwynne had posted, which would cost you a whopping $3.31 extra per month in interest.
  • Options
    I think that was a deal offered in February - did you compare against the Feb or March numbers?

Dennis
  • Options
    meadlermeadler Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for all the fast feedback, and thanks for calculating the MF for me, I figured since it was not disclosed, there was some funny business going on, so that was a relief to see a reasonable figure.

The details I have posted were from the offer in February, and as he stated his finance guy "won't work them through again unless he's sure we have a deal" (annoying dealer speak I assume).

He did offer me this afternoon via email:

$552.00 @ month with starts due at signing ($1483)

Do we have a good range on what the payments/down payment should be for a 24 month lease? I don't mind paying the dealer enough so he makes his money, but I'm just still bent for paying the last one $2,500 just because him (and the 4 finance/salesmen) wore me down.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for sharing your knowledge and opinions here.
  • Options
    In leasing, just like buying, the #1 thing to do is bargain down the price of the car. I never play payments with a dealer and refuse to work with any dealer that wants to quote payments to me without the numbers behind them. Normally I don't bring up leasing at all until I have the price nailed down.

Bargain down the price of the car. You can check online many places to get invoices, you can see the $500 customer cash here on Edmunds. You goal is to be at or below invoice as shown online for the car + destination + dealer doc/prep fee - $500 customer cash. At invoice the dealer still makes $500 profit and 100% of hold back, anything less you can get them to agree to is better - lower payments for you and less profit for the dealer. Just make sure the quotes from various dealers include the car, destination, and any dealer doc/prep fees. Work with as many dealers as you can to get the best price. Once you have something you can live with, then worry about the lease numbers and payment amount.

You plug your low price, the lease buy rate (posted here each month) and the residual (also posted here) into a lease calculator and figure out the payment for yourself. Add in the $595 bank fee or decide to pay it at signing. Learn how your tax works in your state - most states tax the payment only (and the cap cost reduction - money paid up front to reduce the cost of the lease, like a down payment) . If you know how to figure everything yourself you can save hundreds if not thousands of dollars on a car lease or loan - as everyone knows there are dealers out there that will take advantage of every customer that can't catch them at it.

Dennis
  • Options
    marshallcpamarshallcpa Member Posts: 22
    Made the following deal today via internet/phone with JBA Infiniti, Ellicott City, MD, outside of Baltimore. 2008 G35x, Premium, Sport, Splash Guards, and Cargo Net MSRP $38625 (pre-MSRP increase). I am assuming that invoice price is $250 less than current amount due to Pre increase car, so I have figured invoice to be about $35,142. I ignored their first internet quote because it came in really low, with note that it was plus tax and processing, so I thought they were game players. I'm glad I followed up, because once I established that I was educated on leasing in general and the programs on this car, they were very straight forward. For whatever reason they apply the rebate to the money due at drive-off, which cost me a little in sales tax, but I am pleased with the deal, so I didn't complain.

So the numbers (39 month/15k):

Selling price (including $100 processing fee, not incl. rebate) $35078
    Selling Price including $595 Acq. fee $35,673
    Residual (59%) $22,670.75
    Money Factor (after max 9 MSD : .00182 - .0009) .00092 (2.21%)
    Base Monthly Payment $387.07
    PA 9% lease tax $34.84
    Total Monthly payment $421.91

Due at signing:
    9 (Refundable) Multiple Security Deposits (@$450 each) $4050
    First Month Payment $421.91
    License Fees (MD Temp tag, PA title fees, license, etc) $246.50
    Subtotal $4718.41
    Less: Rebate ($500)
    Total Due $4218.41

The one way rental car is in the driveway (I live about 200 miles from dealership; closest is 115 miles away in Pittsburgh where there is no competition and no deals to be had - I tried). I'm picking up tomorrow, so I will post if there are any last minute surprises.

I appreciate the risk associated with the MSD program, but it lowers my payment $56 pre month, or about $2200 across the course of the lease. This is about a 16% return, according to my calculations (Save $656 per year for tying up $4050). I think this is worth the risk - I live in a rural area where car theft is not a huge issue, and hopefully I can avoid a severe accident that would total the car.

Thank you to everyone for the helpful posts, especially to Dennis and the wealth of knowledge he shares. I loved the car when I drove it, and I'm sure it will be a good ride. I settled on red because I thought it was pretty sharp, particularly with the sport package (which adds a lot to the appearance of the car, in my opinion.), although red does not appear to be a very popular color, by the number on the lots of the various dealers

Again, so long as there are no last minute surprises, I highly endorse JBA Infiniti. We were dealing on a silver car on their lot, and when I said I preferred red, they agreed to go about 120 miles to get the car I wanted based on the same numbers. Although I have been asking many questions to clarify/check their numbers, they have been very patient. Good luck to others in their deals. It appears the DC/Baltimore market is very competitive on price.

Brian
  • Options
    laderakingladeraking Member Posts: 69
    Here it is Carman,

80270 Platinum Graphite / Stone Trunk Cargo Net
    Premium Package
    Sport Package
    Trunk Mat with Logo
    Navigation Package $39,375

498.00+tax

0 down.

I am completing a 2 year lease with Infiniti so I get the 500 incentive.

Still not sure if this is good.

Feedback wanted.

Thanks
  • Options
    max8085max8085 Member Posts: 13
    if your in ny email my guy in long island he helped quiet a few people here on the forum and myself. He's straight up infinitijoe@gmail.com
  • Options
    asteinbergasteinberg Member Posts: 138
    Still must decide between three DIFFERENT 2008 cars -- all that I like Lexus GS350, Cadillac CTS (with blue tooth added, giving me separate screen), or Infiniti G35. Then, must decide whether to buy or lease. Incidentally, Lexus has best mileage, but Cadillac uses regular gas. I currently have BMW 530i expiring lease which, with Edmunds help, I had leased for net MF, and much less, with multiple security deposits.
    Anyway, for GS350, G35, and CTS, could you please provide:
    (1) Target deal relative to invoice+destination (and any rebate)
    (2) If buy, available finance rates
    (3) If lease, money factor or interest for 24mo, 36 mo for 12K, 15K annually
    Any better MF or interest rate for multiple security deposits?
    Thank you for this information. I'll also put on other forums, in case you guys see that first.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    natey123natey123 Member Posts: 1
    I need help. Here is what I was sent by a local dealer in TX. This is VPP Plan C pricing. I was looking at the numbers on the 39 month lease. This is a G35 Journey, Premium, Wood, Tint and Wheel Locks. Based on the numbers below should I be asking for more? Is this deal good?

Here are the lease numbers on the G35;

The 36 month and the 39 month lease are about the same. That being said the M.S.R.P would be $35,925.00, the VPP price would be $33,278.28 plus $200.00 for window tint and wheel locks that is on this particular car. The residual would be 61% on 36 months versus 60% on a 39 month term.

To get you to a monthly payment of $402.94 per month would require a down payment of 2,160.86 minus the $500.00 Conquest money from Infiniti; thus your net amount down would be $1,660.86.

Your first month’s payment of $402.94 plus your license, state inspection and registration fees are all included in your $1,660.86 down.

The money factor on 36 months is.00178 as opposed to the 39 month rate of 0.00200.

The monthly payment on the 39 month lease will be $400.00 per month with the same down payment as the 36 month term.

Everything else on the 39 month lease, other than the residual will be the same as the 36 month lease. The residual on 39 months is 60%
  • Options
    mickylongmickylong Member Posts: 29
    I've been looking to lease a G37 coupe to replace a non-Infiniti leased car when my lease expires in June. Given current incentives and state of the auto market, any reason I should consider accelerating the process to try to make a deal this month? End of quarter seems like good timing but it would be in June when my lease terminates. I see waiting as an advantage as it would make the deal less complicated w/o a car to trade and lease to terminate early but if it means losing out on a strong lease money rate or cash back it might change my thinking. Any thoughts from the experts here?

M
  • Options
    dusonduson Member Posts: 2
    Hello all!

I was quoted the following on a G37 with Premium, Nav, Splash Guards, and Trunk Mat. MSRP of $42,285, Invoice of $38,550, using a residual of 76%(12k miles), MF of .00209 (not .00195, like I saw posted here), for 24 months.

The tax rate here in TN is 7%, and the selling price was quoted as $39,350 ($800 over invoice which includes Tax, Title, and fees).

With $628 down, the monthly payment would be $511.

First, does this seem like a good price?

Second, using the http://www.edmunds.com/apps/calc/CalculatorController?pmtcalAction=lease_calc lease calculator, I keep getting a payment of $572, http://www.leasewizard.com/calculator/calcie.cfm?id=105&CFID=69759427&CFTOKEN=13- 139575 gives me $453 - what am I doing wrong? I wasn't sure where the $800 in fees and the $628 down were supposed to plug in.

Thanks for any help!

P.S. The salesman at the dealership remembered you, DWynne :)
  • Options
    mnokermnoker Member Posts: 28
    Hi

I have been given an offer from Infiniti in Santa Monica. CA at invoice Plus the 500 rebate. For a 12K Miles 36 month lease with credit somewhat good what kind of Payments am I looking at. I would like for a 1500 Drive Off

Black Obsidian
    Premium Package
    Infiniti Navigation Package
    Wood Trim Package
    Trunk Cargo Net
    Total with Options
    MSRP $38,175
    Selling Price $34,866 - 500 rebate

Blue Slate
    Premium Package
    Infiniti Navigation Package
    Wood Trim Package
    Painted Splash Guards
    Trunk Cargo Net
    Total with Options
    MSRP $38,325
    Selling Price $34,980 - 500 rebate
  • Options
    Are you dealing with Prebul?

First, I find it easier to just use a spreadsheet to calculate the payment. Do you have access to any software that has a spreadsheet?

=((B3-B4) / B7) + ((B3+B4) * B9)

is the formula for a lease payment where B3 = your price (net cap cost), B4 = residual, B7 = term in months and B9 = the money factor.

If I just plug in your selling price, residual, term, and MF I come up with $449.97
    per month w/o tax and $481.46 per month with 7% sales tax. That is without figuring in the $595 bank fee or the $80 or so in local taxes or any tag fees. It looks like your amount due at signing may include the first month and local taxes and tags, so if I roll the $595 into the lease calc I get $509.32 per month including tax - so pretty close to what the dealer figures. You can get this same number from the leasewizard calculator (from your link) if you raise the selling price of the car by $595 to account for the bank fee and make the down payment $0. You are not paying anything "down" to lower the price of the car, you are paying first month and TTL type stuff. If you do that, their number is the same as mine.

If the lease buy rate IS 0.00195 and the dealer is marking it up for extra profit, you could save $10.80 per month (including tax) and $259.13 over the life of the lease if you paid the buy rate.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need to, my e-mail address is in my profile.

Dennis
  • Options
    inominadoinominado Member Posts: 2
    Hi guys, i just got this offer from my local dealership. I dont know if it is good or not, any advice would be highly appreciated.

Okay, The MSRP for 2008 G37,6MT, Black/Graphite, premium package, navigation package and illuminated kick plates is $42,575. The offer we can give you is $39,130.19 for a savings of $3444.81.
    I based $5,000 down on both lease and finance:
    $5,000 down, lease at 42 months, 15k miles per year=$392.00 plus tax per month(I'm thinking Seattle is 9.1%=$426.00
    $5,000 down, finance 2.9% at 60 months, $682.00 per month. Your bank might be able to offer you a really low interest rate at 72 or 84 months if you choose to lower your payment and extend your term.
    if you come down here, I'll give you your choice of all-weather Infiniti floor mats ($100.00 value)or a coupon book with 2 free oil changes and discounts off detail services, parts, etc..

is this a good deal? ok deal? bad deal? THANKS GUYS

And o yeah, should i opt for the tech package (what should i expect from that? Do i really need it?)
  • Options
    infinitisteffinfinitisteff Member Posts: 2
    I Agree.. If you can stand waiting then do so.. Though the countrys economic State, and The Automotive industry SEEM to be in trouble.. Infinitis are still selling like hotcakes at most dealerships.. So there wouldnt be any CURRENT incentive that would make waiting less of an option.. unless of course.. you cant stand to wait for your new G!!.. Take it from me.. i sell them for a living.
  • Options
    agpetzagpetz Member Posts: 2
    Awesome information on here, has really helped. Anyone have an opinion on the following lease I have worked out?

G35X Premium Package, Navigation, mud guards

MSRP: $39,665
    Base Cap Cost: $35,751 = (Invoice of $36,251 - $500 Infiniti conquest cash)
    Costs added to lease: $2881 = $595 acquisition fee + 1587 tax (In VA so tax on whole thing) + 595 title, doc fees, etc.
    Adjusted Cap: $38,632
    Residual: $28,162
    Money Factor: .00144
    Term: 24 months @ 12K miles a year

Monthly Payment $532.43 with only first payment at signing.
  • Options
    infinitisteffinfinitisteff Member Posts: 2
    Seems like a good deal.. Especially that lease quote that they offered you, as a base G generally leases for about that amount.. let alone One with Premium, Nav, and the high mileage limit. Go For it.. In regards to the Tech package... Youd be getting the Adaptive Headlights, & intelligent cruise, which are really cool items, but certainly not anything anyone NEEDS to have.. With that being said.. the option would probably add another 30 bucks to the lease.. so considering the really good deal youve already gotten.. Either way youd be making out like a fat Rat..

Hope i was Helpful.. :shades:
  • Options
    So there wouldn't be any CURRENT incentive that would make waiting less of an option..

For a sedan lessee there is the $500 conquest cash / loyalty cash. For both sedan the coupe lessees the current payments work out to the lowest they have been since I started tracking them last June.

Sure, they could be even better later - but for folks who want to lease a G now is a really good time to be doing it.

Dennis
  • Options
    marshallcpamarshallcpa Member Posts: 22
    I wanted to follow-up on my prior post. First, I had the MSRP wrong in the prior post - it was to be a pre-increase car at $38,425 (not $38625, as I had previously indicated). Plus, after I posted, I picked up on the fact that they my dealer had double charged me their $100 processing fee.

At any rate, when I picked up the car on Friday, the dealer had a post-msrp car that they had obtained from another dealer. Nonetheless, they honored the prior deal we made on the lower priced car, and also agreed that they had double charged me the processing fee.

As a result, my final numbers were a gross cap cost including $100 processing fee, excluding acq. fee of $35,078. I wrote a check for $4118.41 ($100 less than indicated in prior post for double charge on processing fee), of which $4050 is a refundable Security Deposit under the MSD program. Final monthly payments are $422, including PA 9% lease tax.

Incidentally, I read the language in the lease contract to say that, as long as I honor my obligations under the lease (make payments, keep vehicle properly insured, etc.), the multiple security deposits are refundable in the event of the theft of the car or if the car is totaled. The lease language says that they will accept the insurance company payment as a final payoff. This was also what the finance guy said at the dealership, for what it is worth (probably nothing).

I had a very positive experience at JBA Infiniti in Ellicott City, MD, outside of Baltimore. Salesman said they are looking to make some deals this month, and get their new car sales up for the month. I highly recommend that anybody in the DC/Baltimore, or even Philadelphia of New Jersey market contact them. As I said previously, I ignored their quote at first because it came in quite low with a caveat that freight and processing fee were additional, so I thought they were looking to play games with the numbers, and in particular, mark up the financing. I established that I knew how leasing worked, and confirmed that they would use standard money factors, etc. in a lease, and they were very easy to work with, and even acknowledged that I was being double charged the processing fee when called on it.

Brian
  • Options
    cgold79cgold79 Member Posts: 4
    I got it at Infiniti of Englewood, ask for Eddie. He was my sales guy and was very helpful.

-Chuck
  • Options
    agpetzagpetz Member Posts: 2
    Anyone have a chance to take a look at my numbers?
  • Options
    tpell3tpell3 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can anyone shed light on using end of lease value to bargain for a new leased car?

I have a NJ based IFS lease ending in July on an 05 G35x that has a higher blue book then residual left. I understand I could purchase the car outright and then sell it privately and maybe make some money but that's a big hassle so I was hoping to use that paper value for bargaining on a new lease for a g35x. Can that be done and any suggestions how

Thanks for your time
  • Options
    In most states the title is held by the lease bank and in order to transfer it to your name (so you can sell it) you have to pay sales tax. The title can't go from the lease bank to your buyer directly. By the time you have to pay tax, your profit may be nothing. You can avoid the double tax by having a licensed car dealer to the paperwork, but those can be hard to find and may charge you a few hundred for the trouble. Some states (CA, I think) have a provision where you can claim a sales tax refund if you resell the car within xx days of purchase. You will have to check into your state's tax before deciding if this is something you can profit from.

What you can do is see if you can get a dealer to buy the car from the lease bank and pay you the profit (or apply it to your new deal). IFS lease residuals are usually artificially high, so I am surprised that you think the real trade value will be more than the buy out price by enough to make it worth the trouble. I would be betting it will not be. Keep in mind what a dealer wants to give you is AUCTION money which is a good bit less than trade value. If they can go to the auction and buy Gs all day for $15k they will not give you much more for yours. If you deal the price down to invoice on the new car, then there is little chance they will give you more than auction value for your trade.

You can run it by Carmax and AutoNation and see how much they offer, that will give you a ballpark figure. Dealers will normally beat those offers for several hundred or as much as $1k.

Start working deals before your lease is up, you should be able to get a new x for invoice to $500 over. Then see how much they will give you for your G and try to talk them up over the buy out price. Try several dealers. If you don't have any luck, they you may just have to turn it in and start fresh.

Dennis
  • Options
    iioneosixiiiioneosixii Member Posts: 9
    Hi, I just noticed that the price of the sports package is included in the price of the base G35x when you build it on infiniti.com. I've done this a few times before and they always charged $1,100 for the sports package before. Anyone know of a reason why? Here is the summary of the G35x I built off of the website.

Base MSRP* $34,350.00
    Exterior Color
    Blue Slate
    Interior Color and Trim
    Graphite Leather/Washi Aluminum
    Packages and Options
    Premium Package $2,300.00
    Sport Package incl
    Navigation Package $2,150.00
    Configured MSRP* $38,800.00
    Destination and Handling $715.00
    Total MSRP* $39,515.00
  • Options
    oz44oz44 Member Posts: 15
    "Bump"

Same here
  • Options
    Probably just a bug in their online system. I think if you found a car on the lot with that equipment the MSRP would be $40,615 or more. Note that around here no matter how you order your G, they will almost 100% of the time install splash guards and cargo net / trunk pad at the port - even if you do not order them.

Dennis
  • Options
    zuki1zuki1 Member Posts: 3
    Mika01 what dealership in NY did you go to, finding a good dealer is like finding a qualified certified physician, i hate doing this.....
  • Options
    mika01mika01 Member Posts: 12
    Infiniti of Manhasset
  • Options
    fgaz1fgaz1 Member Posts: 15
    Iam most likely to take possesion of a 2008 G35x with navi tomorrow (10,000 miles a year) . Iam using my 2000 Cadillac Catera with a wholesale value of 4500 as a downpayment. This will bring my payment to 350 even for the remaining 23 pymts. My 4500 Caddy trade will also cover all taxes and plates, etc. I wonder if this is the sharpest number i can find? the sticker on the infiniti is 40,100 ...Any help would be great ,as I am suppose to pick up tomorrow!! Thanks in advance..Fred
  • Options
    max8085max8085 Member Posts: 13
    try competition infiniti in Long Island, my guy Joseph M help about 3 people on this forum already. Or you can email him and he gives numbers over email. Its infinitijoe@gmail.com try him out before going anywhere else.
  • Options
    ks1123ks1123 Member Posts: 5
    does anyone know if the lease programs for April changed from March?
  • Options
    ajb723ajb723 Member Posts: 61
    I've started looking for a new car to replace M-B CLK 320- lease expires in 2 months.
    Looked at G37 so far deal is terrible but they seem willing to negotiate. They have offered to pay the remaining payments on my M-B (which is more than the G37 of course.). I have plans to meet with another dealer who has made the same suggestion after I said I would come in for a look in about a month. My question is- why would they do this unless they were making up the loss (about $1200) elsewhere in the lease? And why should I even consider this rather than let the current lease run out?
    Alan
  • Options
    In most cases it is just a gimmick to get you into a new car now. The dealer is not paying for anything, you are via a higher price.

If the dealer actually wanted your current car (and they may) and it was worth more to them than the current lease buy out price, then they could pay it off so they could sell it as a used car and not add any negative equity to your new deal. If was really worth a lot more than trade value you could even realize some "profit" (as a cap cost reduction on your new deal).

Dennis
  • Options
    kens7255kens7255 Member Posts: 2
    What kind of deal did you get? I'm looking at the exact car and price you are: 37,575 Invoice, 34,444 invoice. The $500 rebate is no longer and I was ready to buy at a finally negotiated price of $800 over invoice (35,244) and don't mind paying a little over because they need to make a living too. I was comfortable with that until reading the great info from Dennis, etc. We have two dealers in the Seattle area and I can't get them any lower that 35,244 - did you do better than that?

Thanks much,
    Ken
  • Options
    604doc604doc Member Posts: 182
    Hi Ken,
    Besides Kirkland, where is the other dealer?
  • Options
    kars08kars08 Member Posts: 1
    I will be making my first car purchase and was looking into getting a g35 journey with the premium package. I was reading the posts but couldnt get a clear idea of what other people were paying.

I'm planning on either the 39 or 36 mo lease with 1500 down. (I'm also a recent graduate, so hoping they will give me some sort of benefit for future loyalty.) What do you guys think a good monthlyl lease payment would be? ill be going to the dealer next week, but i want to have an idea of what my goal shouls be. If its way over 400/mo i probably will need to look for another car since I really dont want to downpay much for a lease. thanks in advance
  • Options
    gforce11gforce11 Member Posts: 225
    I'm currently shopping right now too. I'm getting around $415 a month + local tax with around $800 driveoff. This is for a G35 Journey with sunroof, no premium package. It'll more than likely exceed $400 with tax even if you put down $1500 because around 800 of it goes towards 1st month, bank + licensing fees, etc...Keep in mind this is WITH VPP pricing too.
  • Options
    iioneosixiiiioneosixii Member Posts: 9
    I am about to sign a deal for $456/mth + taxs and fees due at signing for 36 months and 15k miles/yr. I think this a good deal, but can I do better. Please help before I sign on Monday. Thanks

G35x
    Nav
    Prem
    15k/miles
    Sale price: 36789
  • Options
    2008 Infiniti G35 Journey
    36 Month, 12k miles/yr - Residual 61% of MSRP - .00178 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G37 Base
    36 Month, 12k miles/yr - Residual 63% of MSRP - .00186 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G37 Journey
    36 Month, 12k miles/yr - Residual 61% of MSRP - .00186 Base Rate

Posted at : http://ridewithg.blogspot.com/2008/04/08-infiniti-g37g35-lease-rates-for.html

Anyone find better rates than that?
  • Options
    purellpurell Member Posts: 7
    MSRP $41175 - g37 w/ premium/nav

Is this a good lease price?

36mo $460 inc tax, 2k down inc driveoff, 15k miles
  • Options
    Per Tarry at Leasecompare.com

2008 Infiniti G35 Base Sedan
    24 Month – Residual 71% of MSRP – .00162 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 61% of MSRP – .00178 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 49% of MSRP – .00187 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 40% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan
    24 Month – Residual 70% of MSRP – .00162 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 60% of MSRP – .00178 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 47% of MSRP – .00187 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 38% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan
    24 Month – Residual 68% of MSRP – .00162 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 58% of MSRP – .00178 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 46% of MSRP – .00187 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 37% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G35 X Sedan
    24 Month – Residual 70% of MSRP – .00142 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 60% of MSRP – .00160 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 49% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 38% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe
    24 Month – Residual 73% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 62% of MSRP – .00186 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 51% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 44% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G37 Journey Coupe
    24 Month – Residual 71% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 60% of MSRP – .00186 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 50% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 43% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

2008 Infiniti G37 Sport Coupe
    24 Month – Residual 72% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    36 Month – Residual 61% of MSRP – .00186 Base Rate
    48 Month – Residual 51% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate
    60 Month – Residual 43% of MSRP – .00194 Base Rate

These rates are for top tier lessees (IFS tier 0 or tier 1) and are for 15k miles per year. Add 1% to the residual for 12k per mile leases and 2% to the residual for 10k per mile leases. Note that 24 month / 10k mile leases are no longer available.

Dennis
  • Options
    purellpurell Member Posts: 7
    MSRP $41175 - g37 w/ premium/nav

Is this a good lease price?

36mo $460 inc tax, 2k down inc driveoff, 15k miles
  • Options
    Bummer, I guess those are the best rates for the month...I'm thinking the MF is still higher than I'd like. Anyone happen to get invoice price for G35/G37? I'm getting like $500 over right now with VPP pricing.
  • Options
    Just by eye balling it, it seems pretty decent. I was getting about $480 inc tax with 800 drive off (3yr/12k). Plus this is for a G37 which is supposed to be have residual.