Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi S6 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
edited September 2017 in Audi
Ask your 2018 S6 questions here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Audi S6 here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456

Comments

  • scancellscancell Posts: 20
    Do you have the program for this month?

    Premium plus
    36mo/12000mi

    Any incentives for florida 34110

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    scancell said:

    Do you have the program for this month?

    Premium plus
    36mo/12000mi

    Any incentives for florida 34110

    Thanks

    No lease info on the 2018 model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    I am being offered a factory order for a 2018 S6, P+ at Invoice + any incentives offered at the time of delivery. "Invoice" is a loose term these days but I have verified I am being offered the 2018 order guide invoice price.

    Is this a good deal for a factory order?
    Should I/ can I do better?

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454

    Hello,

    I am being offered a factory order for a 2018 S6, P+ at Invoice + any incentives offered at the time of delivery. "Invoice" is a loose term these days but I have verified I am being offered the 2018 order guide invoice price.

    Is this a good deal for a factory order?
    Should I/ can I do better?

    Thank you.

    If it's a lease, you should ask them to guarantee you the base money factor at time of delivery, as well.

    In my experience, invoice is MSRP minus 6% on an Audi. Is that close to their price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    I am being offered a factory order for a 2018 S6, P+ at Invoice + any incentives offered at the time of delivery. "Invoice" is a loose term these days but I have verified I am being offered the 2018 order guide invoice price.

    Is this a good deal for a factory order?
    Should I/ can I do better?

    Thank you.

    If it's a lease, you should ask them to guarantee you the base money factor at time of delivery, as well.

    In my experience, invoice is MSRP minus 6% on an Audi. Is that close to their price?
    Got it, will ask to guarantee base money factor.
    MSRP for the spec I am looking to build is $78,600, I was quoted at $73,170 (which is exactly how Invoice is priced on the order guide I have) so looks like 7%.
    Is this a good deal?
    Aside from an inflated MF, is there another catch to watch out for?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    I am being offered a factory order for a 2018 S6, P+ at Invoice + any incentives offered at the time of delivery. "Invoice" is a loose term these days but I have verified I am being offered the 2018 order guide invoice price.

    Is this a good deal for a factory order?
    Should I/ can I do better?

    Thank you.

    If it's a lease, you should ask them to guarantee you the base money factor at time of delivery, as well.

    In my experience, invoice is MSRP minus 6% on an Audi. Is that close to their price?
    Got it, will ask to guarantee base money factor.
    MSRP for the spec I am looking to build is $78,600, I was quoted at $73,170 (which is exactly how Invoice is priced on the order guide I have) so looks like 7%.
    Is this a good deal?
    Aside from an inflated MF, is there another catch to watch out for?

    Thanks
    Yes.. that's a good deal.
    Ask them about dealer/doc fees, etc..

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:


    Yes.. that's a good deal.
    Ask them about dealer/doc fees, etc..


    Fees sound standard ($138 Doc Fee, $140 Registration, title fee, taxes etc.).
    According to the sales rep there is NO Dealer or Acquisition fee. How can that be?

    I will be placing an order Monday.
    Thank you very much so far. I will ask for further assistance when the car is inbound to confirm lease numbers and incentives.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454

    kyfdx said:


    Yes.. that's a good deal.
    Ask them about dealer/doc fees, etc..


    Fees sound standard ($138 Doc Fee, $140 Registration, title fee, taxes etc.).
    According to the sales rep there is NO Dealer or Acquisition fee. How can that be?

    I will be placing an order Monday.
    Thank you very much so far. I will ask for further assistance when the car is inbound to confirm lease numbers and incentives.
    Every AFS lease has an $895 acquisition fee. When you get info like that, it should make you pause and re-evaluate everything else they tell you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blackhawk123blackhawk123 Posts: 18
    edited July 2017
    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:


    Every AFS lease has an $895 acquisition fee. When you get info like that, it should make you pause and re-evaluate everything else they tell you.
    Yes I agree, generally speaking I do take 100% of what a car sales rep says with a grain of salt but perhaps the lack of knowledge is also a contributing factor here.
    He may be new or not that honest... but wouldn't you agree that simply the fact that his sales manager agreed to invoice pricing on a factory order, and they have presented it to me with a dealership signed order draft is a good start?

    I will proceed with caution, ask again and try to get a sample of lease/ finance agreement to look for any unexplained fees/ charges.

    Thank you again for your advice and information.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454

    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:


    Every AFS lease has an $895 acquisition fee. When you get info like that, it should make you pause and re-evaluate everything else they tell you.
    Yes I agree, generally speaking I do take 100% of what a car sales rep says with a grain of salt but perhaps the lack of knowledge is also a contributing factor here.
    He may be new or not that honest... but wouldn't you agree that simply the fact that his sales manager agreed to invoice pricing on a factory order, and they have presented it to me with a dealership signed order draft is a good start?

    I will proceed with caution, ask again and try to get a sample of lease/ finance agreement to look for any unexplained fees/ charges.

    Thank you again for your advice and information.
    Yes, it's a good start

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bobbymabobbyma NYPosts: 21
    Good evening, may I have Lease number/deals for S6 2018 P+ in New York, 36/7500.
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,985
    bobbyma said:

    Good evening, may I have Lease number/deals for S6 2018 P+ in New York, 36/7500.
    Thank you.
    .00100 and 53%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,985
    jonnyindy said:

    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you

    .00100 and 49% for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you
    .00100 and 49% for 36/15
    Thank You. 

    Dealer is quoting
    42months/10k miles
    2500 due at signing 
    $1278/month inc 8.25% tax

    thoughts on this offer?

    much appreciated 
     

  • jonnyindy said:
    Michaell said:
    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you
    .00100 and 49% for 36/15
    Thank You. 

    Dealer is quoting
    42months/10k miles
    2500 due at signing 
    $1278/month inc 8.25% tax

    thoughts on this offer?

    much appreciated 
     
    MSRP is $81k and change. 

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,985
    jonnyindy said:



    jonnyindy said:


    Michaell said:

    jonnyindy said:

    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you

    .00100 and 49% for 36/15

    Thank You. 

    Dealer is quoting
    42months/10k miles
    2500 due at signing 
    $1278/month inc 8.25% tax

    thoughts on this offer?

    much appreciated 
     

    MSRP is $81k and change. 

    Thanks

    And the selling price?

    What does the $2500 up front cover?

    .00120 and 48% for 42/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    jonnyindy said:



    jonnyindy said:


    Michaell said:

    jonnyindy said:

    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you

    .00100 and 49% for 36/15

    Thank You. 

    Dealer is quoting
    42months/10k miles
    2500 due at signing 
    $1278/month inc 8.25% tax

    thoughts on this offer?

    much appreciated 
     

    MSRP is $81k and change. 

    Thanks

    And the selling price?

    What does the $2500 up front cover?

    .00120 and 48% for 42/10

    Selling price is 74k, and his monthly has come down to 1137. He’s saying money factor is .00195 for 42/10?? 2500 is supposedly drive off, plus some cap cost reduction I guess.

    Thinking about how to counter.....

    Appreciate the help :)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,985
    jonnyindy said:

    Michaell said:

    jonnyindy said:



    jonnyindy said:


    Michaell said:

    jonnyindy said:

    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in SF Bay Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals 

    thank you

    .00100 and 49% for 36/15

    Thank You. 

    Dealer is quoting
    42months/10k miles
    2500 due at signing 
    $1278/month inc 8.25% tax

    thoughts on this offer?

    much appreciated 
     

    MSRP is $81k and change. 

    Thanks
    And the selling price?

    What does the $2500 up front cover?

    .00120 and 48% for 42/10

    Selling price is 74k, and his monthly has come down to 1137. He’s saying money factor is .00195 for 42/10?? 2500 is supposedly drive off, plus some cap cost reduction I guess.

    Thinking about how to counter.....

    Appreciate the help :)



    Politely tell them you won't sign anything unless it has the base MF.

    Also, get a full breakdown of the $2500 - want to ensure there are no junk fees hiding in there.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in Seattle Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals , looking for 10K , 7.5K numbers

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    judeb1 said:

    Hi, may I please have the lease info for an ‘18 S6 premium+ in Seattle Area. Money factor, residual, any incentives/deals , looking for 10K , 7.5K numbers

    thanks

    .00100 MF and 54%/55% residual
    $2000 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • judeb1judeb1 Posts: 21
    Hi, any idea about the october numbers.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    judeb1 said:

    Hi, any idea about the october numbers.

    New program starts Tuesday. We'll get the numbers at some point, after that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • judeb1judeb1 Posts: 21
    did the numbers come in
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    judeb1 said:

    did the numbers come in

    2018 S6 Premium Plus
    36/10
    .00081 MF and 53% residual
    $2000 marketing allowance
    $2000 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • judeb1judeb1 Posts: 21
    thanks, how about the prestige?
  • judeb1judeb1 Posts: 21
    for both 36/10K and 36/7.5K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    judeb1 said:

    thanks, how about the prestige?

    Subtract 2% from Premium Plus residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    judeb1 said:

    for both 36/10K and 36/7.5K

    Add 1% to 36/10 residual for 36/7.5K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chio1chio1 Posts: 17
    nice I love the way they went down
Sign In or Register to comment.