2018 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1246749

Comments

  • dcoffe02dcoffe02 Member Posts: 7
    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6, max tow, sport package, moonroof, 20” painted alum wheels 36 mo 15k miles in PA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    dcoffe02 said:

    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6, max tow, sport package, moonroof, 20” painted alum wheels 36 mo 15k miles in PA

    60% and 1.25%
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • retus99retus99 Member Posts: 75
    RV and MF for 2018 F-150 XLT, 2WD
    North Carolina (28546)
    Any lease term available.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    retus99 said:

    RV and MF for 2018 F-150 XLT, 2WD
    North Carolina (28546)
    Any lease term available.

    Thank you

    What CAB?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nater10nater10 Member Posts: 14
    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2018 XLT/Lariat SuperCrew 4x4? 36mo 12k/15k in Washington state. 

    Thanks!
  • retus99retus99 Member Posts: 75
    retus99 said:

    RV and MF for 2018 F-150 XLT, 2WD
    North Carolina (28546)
    Any lease term available.

    Thank you

    Supercrew
  • theonlysftheonlysf Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2017
    What are the RV and MF for 2018 F150 XL SuperCrew with STX, 6.5’ bed, 5.0L 4x4 in PA? 36 months, 10,500/12/15 miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    nater10 said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2018 XLT/Lariat SuperCrew 4x4? 36mo 12k/15k in Washington state. 

    Thanks!

    58% and 3.75% (36/15)
    Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    edited December 2017
    retus99 said:

    retus99 said:

    RV and MF for 2018 F-150 XLT, 2WD
    North Carolina (28546)
    Any lease term available.

    Thank you

    Supercrew
    36/15
    55% and 4.75%
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    theonlysf said:

    What are the RV and MF for 2018 F150 XL SuperCrew with STX, 6.5’ bed, 5.0L 4x4 in PA? 36 months, 10,500/12/15 miles

    36/15 - 58% and 3.50%
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • theonlysftheonlysf Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2017
    Michaell said:

    theonlysf said:

    What are the RV and MF for 2018 F150 XL SuperCrew with STX, 6.5’ bed, 5.0L 4x4 in PA? 36 months, 10,500/12/15 miles

    36/15 - 58% and 3.50%
    $1250 lease cash
    What about an XLT SCREW 4x4 5.5' bed for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    theonlysf said:

    Michaell said:

    theonlysf said:

    What are the RV and MF for 2018 F150 XL SuperCrew with STX, 6.5’ bed, 5.0L 4x4 in PA? 36 months, 10,500/12/15 miles

    36/15 - 58% and 3.50%
    $1250 lease cash
    What about an XLT SCREW 4x4 5.5' bed for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year?

    Thanks
    12K/yr residual is 60%.
    The rest of the program is the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rjo1227rjo1227 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6, 502A, twin moonroof, 20” painted alum wheels 36 mo 12k miles in 30040 GA.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    rjo1227 said:

    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6, 502A, twin moonroof, 20” painted alum wheels 36 mo 12k miles in 30040 GA.

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjo1227rjo1227 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:
    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6, 502A, twin moonroof, 20” painted alum wheels 36 mo 12k miles in 30040 GA.
    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x2
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    rjo1227 said:


    Michaell said:

    rjo1227 said:

    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6, 502A, twin moonroof, 20” painted alum wheels 36 mo 12k miles in 30040 GA.

    4x2 or 4x4?

    4x2

    61% and 3.50%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carinatlcarinatl Member Posts: 7
    Looking for MF, RV, Incentives on 2017 & 2018 Lariat 4x2 36/10k. Ga - 30319
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    carinatl said:

    Looking for MF, RV, Incentives on 2017 & 2018 Lariat 4x2 36/10k. Ga - 30319

    What cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaxartjaxart Member Posts: 25
    Hi - MF and RV for a 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.5 ecoboost in Florida.
    36/15 and 36/12

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    jaxart said:

    Hi - MF and RV for a 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.5 ecoboost in Florida.
    36/15 and 36/12

    Thanks

    4.25% APR and 60%/62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brisoupbrisoup Member Posts: 56
    edited December 2017
    Hi, I'm looking for MF and RV for a 2018 Lariat Super Crew 4x4 36/10.5k & 36/12k for 19810. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    brisoup said:

    Hi, I'm looking for MF and RV for a 2018 Lariat Super Crew 4x4 36/10.5k & 36/12k for 19810. Thanks

    3.50% APR and 63%/62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stangtechstangtech Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6 Ecoboost, max tow 4x4, sport package, moonroof, 20” chrome wheel, 36 months 15k miles in New Jersey/Zip 08822. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    stangtech said:

    Looking for RV & MF on 2018 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 3.5L V6 Ecoboost, max tow 4x4, sport package, moonroof, 20” chrome wheel, 36 months 15k miles in New Jersey/Zip 08822. Thanks!

    3.50% APR and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 13_f15013_f150 Member Posts: 125
    2 state request please.

    24/10,500
    STX and Lariat supercrew
    4x4

    Zip code 33461
    Also 02169

    Thank you Jay
  • alexa01alexa01 Member Posts: 25
    are the MF & Residuals the same for Lariat, KR, & Platinum?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    13_f150 said:

    2 state request please.

    24/10,500
    STX and Lariat supercrew
    4x4

    Zip code 33461
    Also 02169

    Thank you Jay

    65%/67% residual for STX/Lariat
    2.25%/3.25% APR for MA/FL

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    alexa01 said:

    are the MF & Residuals the same for Lariat, KR, & Platinum?

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2007vert2007vert Member Posts: 10
    18 supercrew 4x4 5.0. 12/36 MF, residual and incentives in Pa please. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    2007vert said:

    18 supercrew 4x4 5.0. 12/36 MF, residual and incentives in Pa please. Thanks!

    Which trim line?

    What part of PA?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2007vert2007vert Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2017
    kyfdx said:
    18 supercrew 4x4 5.0. 12/36 MF, residual and incentives in Pa please. Thanks!
    Which trim line? What part of PA?
    Lariat and Platinum. York, PA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    2007vert said:


    kyfdx said:

    18 supercrew 4x4 5.0. 12/36 MF, residual and incentives in Pa please. Thanks!
    Which trim line?

    What part of PA?

    Lariat and Platinum. York, PA

    62% residual
    3.50% APR
    No lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benjojobenjojo Member Posts: 13
    Hi - can you answer the following:
    1. For Ford's F150 lease program -- which trim combo has the best MF/RV for a 36/10.5 lease in FL?
    2. I'm, in general, looking for an F150 XLT, Lariat or above w/3.5 engine, neutral on 4x4 or 4x2 -- but looking thru the previous posts for Dec -- it looks like Ford's MF/RV numbers for various trims and states vary much more than other truck makers.

    If you need more specifics, can you tell me RV/MF for 36/10.5 in FL on the following:
    1. 2018 F150 XLT 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    2. 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    3. 2018 F150 King Ranch 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    4. 2018 F150 Platinum 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    5. 2018 F150 Limited 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    6. 2018 F150 Raptor w/4x4 or 4x2 (if it's offered in 4x2)?

    Thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    benjojo said:

    Hi - can you answer the following:
    1. For Ford's F150 lease program -- which trim combo has the best MF/RV for a 36/10.5 lease in FL?
    2. I'm, in general, looking for an F150 XLT, Lariat or above w/3.5 engine, neutral on 4x4 or 4x2 -- but looking thru the previous posts for Dec -- it looks like Ford's MF/RV numbers for various trims and states vary much more than other truck makers.

    If you need more specifics, can you tell me RV/MF for 36/10.5 in FL on the following:
    1. 2018 F150 XLT 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    2. 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    3. 2018 F150 King Ranch 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    4. 2018 F150 Platinum 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    5. 2018 F150 Limited 3.5 with 4x4 or 4x2?
    6. 2018 F150 Raptor w/4x4 or 4x2 (if it's offered in 4x2)?

    Thanks for your help.

    No lease programs for the Raptor

    For a 4X4 SuperCrew, 63% residual for all trims listed, except XLT (61%)
    Subtract 1% for 4X2, except XLT (subtract 3%)

    4.75% APR for all.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 65
    kyfdx said:


    No lease programs for the Raptor

    For a 4X4 SuperCrew, 63% residual for all trims listed, except XLT (61%)
    Subtract 1% for 4X2, except XLT (subtract 3%)

    4.75% APR for all.

    Ford's lease program is 36/10.5k (not 36/10k)?

    Looking for 4x4 Platinum SuperCrew in Southern California.

    How much lower is residual at 36/12k?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775

    kyfdx said:


    No lease programs for the Raptor

    For a 4X4 SuperCrew, 63% residual for all trims listed, except XLT (61%)
    Subtract 1% for 4X2, except XLT (subtract 3%)

    4.75% APR for all.

    Ford's lease program is 36/10.5k (not 36/10k)?

    Looking for 4x4 Platinum SuperCrew in Southern California.

    How much lower is residual at 36/12k?

    1% lower for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bechols0626bechols0626 Cumming, GAMember Posts: 7
    Can I please get a January update for a 4x4 platinum super crew in 30040?  39/10 and 39/12 please. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300

    Can I please get a January update for a 4x4 platinum super crew in 30040?  39/10 and 39/12 please. Thank you!

    62%/61% residual
    4.00% APR

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bgosnellbgosnell Member Posts: 34
    36/15 RV and MF for 2018 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 Lariat in 61944 please. Thanks. 
  • alexa01alexa01 Member Posts: 25
    edited January 2018
    Thanks ahead of time. May i have Jan numbers for 36 / 24 months - 10,5 mi for 2018 Lariat SuperCrew in 52302 and 60615 as well as any lease cash.
  • meddle1meddle1 Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2018
    Could I get January RV and MF for an SCREW 4x4 Lariat, 36/10, in 14424?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    bgosnell said:

    36/15 RV and MF for 2018 F150 SuperCrew 4x4 Lariat in 61944 please. Thanks. 

    2.50% APR and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    alexa01 said:

    Thanks ahead of time. May i have Jan numbers for 36 / 24 months - 10,5 mi for 2018 Lariat SuperCrew in 52302 and 60615 as well as any lease cash.

    2.50% APR and 63% residual
    1.25% APR and 68% residual

    No lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    meddle1 said:

    Could I get January RV and MF for an SCREW 4x4 Lariat, 36/10, in 14424?

    2.50% APR and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • awilson18awilson18 Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    Any info on MF/RV.
    36+ month
    2018 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4. Also lariat. V8 or 3.5l
    Zip 30157

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,775
    awilson18 said:

    Any info on MF/RV.
    36+ month
    2018 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4. Also lariat. V8 or 3.5l
    Zip 30157

    Thanks

    Assuming 36/15, 58% (XLT) or 60% (Lariat) and 3.75%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alexa01alexa01 Member Posts: 25
    I realize i'm not providing all the values but just looking for a ballpark estimate to see if I should be pushing for more with the current rates. How does $500/month for a $61k 2018 Lariat SuperCrew sound. Using maybe 1k dealer cash and say $2k in rebates, everything else would be regular discounts from dealer.
  • alexa01alexa01 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    alexa01 said:

    Thanks ahead of time. May i have Jan numbers for 36 / 24 months - 10,5 mi for 2018 Lariat SuperCrew in 52302 and 60615 as well as any lease cash.

    2.50% APR and 63% residual
    1.25% APR and 68% residual

    No lease cash
    is that 52302 / 60615 or same for both?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    alexa01 said:

    I realize i'm not providing all the values but just looking for a ballpark estimate to see if I should be pushing for more with the current rates. How does $500/month for a $61k 2018 Lariat SuperCrew sound. Using maybe 1k dealer cash and say $2k in rebates, everything else would be regular discounts from dealer.

    Looks really cheap, assuming you aren't putting much upfront.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,300
    alexa01 said:

    kyfdx said:

    alexa01 said:

    Thanks ahead of time. May i have Jan numbers for 36 / 24 months - 10,5 mi for 2018 Lariat SuperCrew in 52302 and 60615 as well as any lease cash.

    2.50% APR and 63% residual
    1.25% APR and 68% residual

    No lease cash
    is that 52302 / 60615 or same for both?
    Same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.