Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1235781

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    singhsar said:

    2018 F-150 crew cab 4X4 and 4X2 lariat
    for 36/12 , 39/12 and 42/12 residual and MF in 89012 zip

    No 42 month residuals for Ford
    61% / 59% for 4x2; add 1% for 4x4

    5.00% for 36 months; 5.25% for 39 months

    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bechols0626bechols0626 Cumming, GAPosts: 7
    Can I have an update for a 2018 Ford F-150 supercrew platinum 4x4 for 39/10 and 39/12?  30040. Thanks!
  • Thank you for all that you do for us. May I have December residual and MF in 14564 for Lariat SCREW 4x4, 36/10 and 39/10?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    edited December 2017

    Can I have an update for a 2018 Ford F-150 supercrew platinum 4x4 for 39/10 and 39/12?  30040. Thanks!

    39/12 - 62% and 5.00%
    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    meddle1 said:

    Thank you for all that you do for us. May I have December residual and MF in 14564 for Lariat SCREW 4x4, 36/10 and 39/10?

    36/10 - 63% and 3.75%
    39/10 - 61% and 4.00%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please have the December MF for a 2018 Lariat 4X4 screw? 78738
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Could I please have the December MF for a 2018 Lariat 4X4 screw? 78738

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sorry - 36 month 12k and 15k 78738 4x4 lariat screw. Does that platinum share the same residuals as the lariat

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

    Sorry - 36 month 12k and 15k 78738 4x4 lariat screw. Does that platinum share the same residuals as the lariat

    Thanks!

    62% / 60% and 3.50% for both Platinum and Lariat

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xo1xo1xo1xo1 Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:
    Hi Michael,

    I’m looking to lease a 2018 F150 Platinum 36M 12K in Dublin Ohio
    MSRP: $67,510
    Dealer Asking Price: $63,423
    Down Payment: $0

    What kind of payment should I expect?

    Thank you!


    2.00% APR and 62% residual About $685/mo, assuming all taxes and fees are paid upfront.
    xo1xo1 said:
    Hi 
    What do you mean all taxes and fees are paid up front? Does that mean $685 doesn’t include taxes and other fees? Sales tax here is 7.5% and I just have to bring in my own license plate if already have one 
    Michaell said:
    Hi 
    What do you mean all taxes and fees are paid up front? Does that mean $685 doesn’t include taxes and other fees? Sales tax here is 7.5% and I just have to bring in my own license plate if already have one 
    That's correct; with tax the payment would be $736/mo
    The dealer came back to me with $769 what do you think?
  • xo1xo1xo1xo1 Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:
    Hi Michael,

    I’m looking to lease a 2018 F150 Platinum 36M 12K in Dublin Ohio
    MSRP: $67,510
    Dealer Asking Price: $63,423
    Down Payment: $0

    What kind of payment should I expect?

    Thank you!


    2.00% APR and 62% residual About $685/mo, assuming all taxes and fees are paid upfront.
    xo1xo1 said:
    Hi 
    What do you mean all taxes and fees are paid up front? Does that mean $685 doesn’t include taxes and other fees? Sales tax here is 7.5% and I just have to bring in my own license plate if already have one 
    Michaell said:
    Hi 
    What do you mean all taxes and fees are paid up front? Does that mean $685 doesn’t include taxes and other fees? Sales tax here is 7.5% and I just have to bring in my own license plate if already have one 
    That's correct; with tax the payment would be $736/mo
    The dealer came back to me with $769 what do you think?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    xo1xo1 said:



    kyfdx said:

    xo1xo1 said:

    Hi Michael,

    I’m looking to lease a 2018 F150 Platinum 36M 12K in Dublin Ohio
    MSRP: $67,510
    Dealer Asking Price: $63,423
    Down Payment: $0

    What kind of payment should I expect?

    Thank you!


    2.00% APR and 62% residual
    About $685/mo, assuming all taxes and fees are paid upfront.


    xo1xo1 said:

    Hi 
    What do you mean all taxes and fees are paid up front? Does that mean $685 doesn’t include taxes and other fees? Sales tax here is 7.5% and I just have to bring in my own license plate if already have one 


    Michaell said:

    xo1xo1 said:

    Hi 
    What do you mean all taxes and fees are paid up front? Does that mean $685 doesn’t include taxes and other fees? Sales tax here is 7.5% and I just have to bring in my own license plate if already have one 

    That's correct; with tax the payment would be $736/mo

    The dealer came back to me with $769 what do you think?

    Not enough information.
    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    How much is due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mr. ToadMr. Toad NJPosts: 23
    Hi, i am looking for the the rate and residual for a 2018 Supercrew XLT 4x4 in NJ, 07095. Looking for 10k and 24, 36 and 39 (if they have it.) 

    Thank you. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    Mr. Toad said:

    Hi, i am looking for the the rate and residual for a 2018 Supercrew XLT 4x4 in NJ, 07095. Looking for 10k and 24, 36 and 39 (if they have it.) 

    Thank you. 

    66% and 2.25%
    61% and 3.50%
    59% and 3.75%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get the RV and MF in 14564, for XLT SCREW 4x4, 36/10 term please? Thanks!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    meddle1 said:

    Could I get the RV and MF in 14564, for XLT SCREW 4x4, 36/10 term please? Thanks!


    61% and 3.50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide the numbers for Lariat Supercrew, 4x4 in Iowa 24&39/10. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    alexa01 said:

    Can you provide the numbers for Lariat Supercrew, 4x4 in Iowa 24&39/10. Thanks in advance.

    68% and .25%
    61% and 1.50%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for residual and MF on Lariat/Platinum Supercrew 4x4 in CA 95112 36/10 and 24/10. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    joshr23 said:

    Looking for residual and MF on Lariat/Platinum Supercrew 4x4 in CA 95112 36/10 and 24/10. Thank you!

    36/10 - 63% and 3.00%
    24/10 - 68% and 1.50%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    joshr23 said:

    Looking for residual and MF on Lariat/Platinum Supercrew 4x4 in CA 95112 36/10 and 24/10. Thank you!

    36/10 - 63% and 3.00%
    24/10 - 68% and 1.50%
    So Ford advertises APR not money factor? Thamk you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    joshr23 said:

    Michaell said:

    joshr23 said:

    Looking for residual and MF on Lariat/Platinum Supercrew 4x4 in CA 95112 36/10 and 24/10. Thank you!

    36/10 - 63% and 3.00%
    24/10 - 68% and 1.50%
    So Ford advertises APR not money factor? Thamk you!!
    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • When you say lease cash, is that the same as dealer cash paid by Ford to dealer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    alexa01 said:

    When you say lease cash, is that the same as dealer cash paid by Ford to dealer?

    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please provide MF and Res on 2018 F150 XL 4 x 4 with Supercab, 2.7 EcoBoost, STX for 36 months & 12K. Zip is 15905
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    koolk1053 said:

    Please provide MF and Res on 2018 F150 XL 4 x 4 with Supercab, 2.7 EcoBoost, STX for 36 months & 12K. Zip is 15905

    58% residual
    1.75% APR
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you have MF and residual for 36/10K for 2018 F150 Lariat/Platium/Limited 3.5 Ecoboost 4X4 Supercrew 5.5 bed in VA 23322? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    5hlinmd said:

    Do you have MF and residual for 36/10K for 2018 F150 Lariat/Platium/Limited 3.5 Ecoboost 4X4 Supercrew 5.5 bed in VA 23322? Thanks in advance.

    3.50% APR and 63% residual.
    All three trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 5hlinmd5hlinmd Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    Thanks!  I would assume 2017 residual would be 57%?  
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,848
    5hlinmd said:

    Thanks!  I would assume 2017 residual would be 57%?  

    All the numbers will be different for a 2017 model.

    The 2017 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43462/ford/f-150/2017-ford-f-150-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.