Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi S5 Sportback Lease Deals and Prices

18911131417

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    ezcarlos said:

    Could you please provide MF and RV for a S5 Sportback Prestige in Northern Virginia, 36/12
    Thank you

    .00194 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ezcarlosezcarlos Posts: 6
    Thanks!!!
  • Can you please provide MF and RV for S5 Sportback P+/Prestige in NJ, 36/10. Any incentives at this time?Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620
    m_driver1 said:

    Can you please provide MF and RV for S5 Sportback P+/Prestige in NJ, 36/10. Any incentives at this time?Thank you.

    .00194 and 61% (P+) or 59% (Prestige)
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks, Michael
  • ezcarlosezcarlos Posts: 6
    Can you provide a brief statement on how MF and RV have changed in May? thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620
    ezcarlos said:

    Can you provide a brief statement on how MF and RV have changed in May? thanks

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Premium Plus or Prestige?

    We don't look backwards, but are happy to give you this months numbers, once you've provided the information requested.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, would greatly appreciate the May MF and RV for Premium plus S5 sportback with Nav, S sport package, Cold Weather package, in MN for May for a 36/10 lease, and what % off MSRP to shoot for before incentives
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620

    Hi, would greatly appreciate the May MF and RV for Premium plus S5 sportback with Nav, S sport package, Cold Weather package, in MN for May for a 36/10 lease, and what % off MSRP to shoot for before incentives

    .00194 and 61%

    For Audi, we suggest 6% off sticker.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • turbo_v6turbo_v6 Posts: 6
    Hi, Can you please provide MF and RV for S5 Sportback P+/Prestige in Texas, 36/12 and 36/15. Any incentives at this time? any suggestions for sticker discount %? i was thinking to start with 13% off sticker and go down, too bad here in Texas lessee have to pay taxes for the entire car sale not the lease amount, is it possible to request Tax credit? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620
    turbo_v6 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide MF and RV for S5 Sportback P+/Prestige in Texas, 36/12 and 36/15. Any incentives at this time? any suggestions for sticker discount %? i was thinking to start with 13% off sticker and go down, too bad here in Texas lessee have to pay taxes for the entire car sale not the lease amount, is it possible to request Tax credit? Thank you.

    36/15; add 2% for 12K

    .00194 and 58% (P+) or 56% (Prestige)

    We recommend targeting 6% off sticker for Audi in general; the S5 Sportback is pretty popular, so not certain you can even sniff 13% off sticker.

    Tax credits are between the state and the dealer; not sure it's something you can "ask" for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • verinoxverinox Posts: 72
    Hi, could you please provide the mf/rv for a 2018 S5 Sportback P+ 36/12 and 36/15 in northeast Ohio (44133)?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    verinox said:

    Hi, could you please provide the mf/rv for a 2018 S5 Sportback P+ 36/12 and 36/15 in northeast Ohio (44133)?

    Thanks!

    .00194 MF and 60%/58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drsbatsodrsbatso Posts: 4
    Could you please provide the May MF and residual for Northern Virginia for a 2018 S5 Sportback Prestige 36/10k? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    drsbatso said:

    Could you please provide the May MF and residual for Northern Virginia for a 2018 S5 Sportback Prestige 36/10k? Thanks in advance!

    .00194 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nkt809809nkt809809 Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the residuals and MF for an Audi S5 Sportback Prestige trim in Chicago for 36/10, for sticker price of 62K or 68K. Any insights into target discount rate and any incentives potentially available?
    Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    nkt809809 said:

    Hi,
    I'm looking for the residuals and MF for an Audi S5 Sportback Prestige trim in Chicago for 36/10, for sticker price of 62K or 68K. Any insights into target discount rate and any incentives potentially available?
    Many thanks!

    .00194 MF and 59% residual

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wmarhelwmarhel Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Could I get the Residuals and MF for both an S5 and A5 in Prestige Trim. Would be a 36 month / 12k mile lease. This is in the Knoxville, TN area.

    Thanks in advance.
  • wmarhelwmarhel Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Could I get the Residuals and MF for both an S5 and A5 in Prestige Trim. Would be a 36 month / 12k mile lease. This is in the Knoxville, TN area.

    Probably should have mention that this is for a Sportback model.

    Thanks in advance...again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620
    wmarhel said:

    Hello,

    Could I get the Residuals and MF for both an S5 and A5 in Prestige Trim. Would be a 36 month / 12k mile lease. This is in the Knoxville, TN area.

    Probably should have mention that this is for a Sportback model.

    Thanks in advance...again.

    A5 - .00205 and 54%
    S5 - .00194 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hogrunner1hogrunner1 Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual for a S5 Sportback Prestige, 12k and 15k miles in the Raleigh,NC area. Also, do you have any information on the processing fee and holdback on this vehicle? Thanks very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620

    Hello,

    Could you please provide the MF and Residual for a S5 Sportback Prestige, 12k and 15k miles in the Raleigh,NC area. Also, do you have any information on the processing fee and holdback on this vehicle? Thanks very much!

    .00194 and 58% / 56%

    No information on either processing or holdback.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wmarhelwmarhel Posts: 5
    Could I please get the MF & Residual for a Prestige Sportback in the Atlanta area? ZIP Code is 30080.

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620
    wmarhel said:

    Could I please get the MF & Residual for a Prestige Sportback in the Atlanta area? ZIP Code is 30080.

    Thanks in advance.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wmarhelwmarhel Posts: 5
    Sorry. 36mos/12k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,620
    wmarhel said:

    Could I please get the MF & Residual for a Prestige Sportback in the Atlanta area? ZIP Code is 30080.

    Thanks in advance.

    wmarhel said:

    Sorry. 36mos/12k.

    .00194 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • luis__2020luis__2020 Posts: 6
    Could you provide me with the figures for S5 Sportback Prestige 36mo/12 and 15k miles in Los Angeles.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608

    Could you provide me with the figures for S5 Sportback Prestige 36mo/12 and 15k miles in Los Angeles.

    .00194 MF and 58%/56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trentsstrentss Posts: 1
    Hi, looking for the MF & RV for an Audi S5 SB Prestige on a 36/10 and a 36/12. Zip Code 92617.

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    trentss said:

    Hi, looking for the MF & RV for an Audi S5 SB Prestige on a 36/10 and a 36/12. Zip Code 92617.

    Thanks in advance!

    36/12
    .00194 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.