Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

2018 Maserati Ghibli Lease Questions

defeasancedefeasance Posts: 8
edited August 2017 in Maserati
Hello @kyfdx & Michaell,

I was wondering if you had 2018 lease data (MF and RV) on the Maserati Ghibli S (GranSport)? 36/10k in California?

If 2018 is not available, where can I find the same for the 2017 model year?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 86,358
    Sorry, but we haven't had any Maserati lease information, in quite awhile.

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Just curious, but what determines whether you guys get the lease information or not? Why do certain brands have it and others don't?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 78,142

Just curious, but what determines whether you guys get the lease information or not? Why do certain brands have it and others don't?

Luck of the draw.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• maitkashmaitkash Posts: 1
    Any new RV and MF information on a Ghibli SQ4 10k/36 mo.? 

And to be prepared before walking into a dealership, how does one negotiate the price of the lease without some of that info? Any help is appreciated!
    maitkash said:

Any new RV and MF information on a Ghibli SQ4 10k/36 mo.? 

And to be prepared before walking into a dealership, how does one negotiate the price of the lease without some of that info? Any help is appreciated!

Sorry, but we don't have Maserati lease information.

Ask the dealership for the money factor and residual. That way, you can at least calculate what the payment should be, given the selling price.

Dealers can't alter residuals, in any case.

• greeneyespsugreeneyespsu Posts: 138
    Are you still unable to see any lease info for Maserati? Curious because they have $15,000 in incentives right now, so strongly considering leasing. But trying to find out RV + MF.

Are you still unable to see any lease info for Maserati? Curious because they have $15,000 in incentives right now, so strongly considering leasing. But trying to find out RV + MF.

Actually, we do have some Maserati lease information.

Trim, term, miles per year?

However, I don't see any lease specific incentives, so that $15K may only be valid for a purchase.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Michaell said:

However, I don't see any lease specific incentives, so that $15K may only be valid for a purchase.
    Sorry, I didn't give specifics because I was assuming you probably still didn't have access since it's been a couple years it looks like.

Looking for Ghibli base sedan 30/36/39 and 10K/7.5K.

The only numbers I was able to find elsewhere online was 36/10K .00075 + 55%.

I've seen the $8,000 Cash to Customer / Market Rebate on a couple sites and didn't see any notes that it didn't apply to leases (but also no notes that it does). I've only seen the $7,000 Cash to Dealer incentive listed on one site (don't know if I can mention names of other sites here, so will just say it's a site that does preset pricing/pre-negotiated discounts for its members).

I'm currently waiting for that specific dealer to contact me and can report back if those incentives are valid after I talk to them. However, I talked to a different dealer earlier and I showed him those incentives and he basically just said "OK" and didn't say they weren't a thing, and he knew I was looking to lease. Not that that means anything definitively, but yeah.
    OK, yeah unfortunately the $8,000 customer cash is on purchase only (according to this dealer), and he said that the $7,000 dealer incentive is included already in the preset pricing / pre-negotiated discount, even though the membership website says that the discount is BEFORE incentives.

So, sounds like the lowest they will do is the preset pricing / pre-negotiated discount of $1,500 under invoice. That's also $3,750 more expensive than the price you can get from submitting via another discount site that doesn't require membership, soooo....
    edited May 21

Michaell said:

Sorry, I didn't give specifics because I was assuming you probably still didn't have access since it's been a couple years it looks like.

I've seen the $8,000 Cash to Customer / Market Rebate on a couple sites and didn't see any notes that it didn't apply to leases (but also no notes that it does). I've only seen the $7,000 Cash to Dealer incentive listed on one site (don't know if I can mention names of other sites here, so will just say it's a site that does preset pricing/pre-negotiated discounts for its members).

I'm currently waiting for that specific dealer to contact me and can report back if those incentives are valid after I talk to them. However, I talked to a different dealer earlier and I showed him those incentives and he basically just said "OK" and didn't say they weren't a thing, and he knew I was looking to lease. Not that that means anything definitively, but yeah.
    No 30 month term

36/10 - .00028 and 46%
    39/10 - .00043 and 53%
    Add 1% for 7500 miles

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

No 30 month term

36/10 - .00028 and 46%
    39/10 - .00043 and 53%
    Add 1% for 7500 miles
    The residual is 7% higher for 39 months than 36 months? Is that accurate?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

No 30 month term

36/10 - .00028 and 46%
    39/10 - .00043 and 53%
    Add 1% for 7500 miles
    The residual is 7% higher for 39 months than 36 months? Is that accurate?
    Yes.. 39/42/48 months are the only incentivized terms.

• swerskiswerski Posts: 10
    Are the July numbers any different?
    swerski said:

Are the July numbers any different?

June programs run through 07/05

• swerskiswerski Posts: 10
    thanks! are the 2017's off the table for leasing?
    swerski said:

thanks! are the 2017's off the table for leasing?

No lease programs for the 2017 model

• playwrite1playwrite1 Posts: 3
    edited July 3
    Can you provide the MF and RV for the Ghibli SQ4 for June or July?

If you can provide all of the terms and miles you have, Im looking for the best one.

Looking at a purchase in NJ.

Thanks!

Can you provide the MF and RV for the Ghibli SQ4 for June or July?

If you can provide all of the terms and miles you have, Im looking for the best one.

Looking at a purchase in NJ.

Thanks!

The June programs run through July 5th.

36/15: .00036 MF and 53% residual
    48/15: .00088 MF and 45% residual

Did there happen to be a 39 month option?

Also no 10K mile RV/MF?
    Thanks!

Did there happen to be a 39 month option?

Also no 10K mile RV/MF?
    Thanks!

39/15: .00050 MF and 50% residual

Add 3% for 10K/yr

Very helpful! Thanks!
  • buck_rogers1buck_rogers1 Posts: 15
    Hi, if new July #s are out, could you post 36/39 for 10K and 7.5K, and any incentives?

Hi, if new July #s are out, could you post 36/39 for 10K and 7.5K, and any incentives?

Not yet...

• seanfloridaseanflorida Posts: 4
    Anything numbers on the Ghibli(&S) 36/39 10k?

Anything numbers on the Ghibli(&S) 36/39 10k?

36/10
    Base: .00049 MF and 56% residual
    S: .00010 MF and 56% residual

• reloadxreloadx Posts: 12
    Hi, could you please let me know the MF and RV for a 2018 Ghibli S GranLusso and GranSport for 36 months 10 miles. Also any lease incentives that you may be aware of? In California if that makes a difference. Thank you.
    reloadx said:

Hi, could you please let me know the MF and RV for a 2018 Ghibli S GranLusso and GranSport for 36 months 10 miles. Also any lease incentives that you may be aware of? In California if that makes a difference. Thank you.

.00042 MF and 55% residual
    Either trim (assuming that's the S GranSport)

No lease incentives

• reloadxreloadx Posts: 12
    Yes, that was for "S" model. Thanks for the information