Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    mkvigtimkvigti Member Posts: 63
    Could I please get the MF and residual for the 2018 CR-V EX AWD for a 36mo 12/K year lease in the NYC area.

Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    mkvigti said:

Could I please get the MF and residual for the 2018 CR-V EX AWD for a 36mo 12/K year lease in the NYC area.

Thank you!

.00220 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    madman64madman64 Member Posts: 5
    Could I get the latest lease info for the CR-V EX and EX-L AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 for area code 98409? Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    madman64 said:

Could I get the latest lease info for the CR-V EX and EX-L AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 for area code 98409? Thanks.

.00220 and 62% / 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    splashypantsmrsplashypantsmr Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    Could I please get the latest lease info on 2018 CR-V EX and EX-L AWD 36/12 and 36/15 for area code 98029 (Issaquah, WA).

Thank you!
  • Options

Could I please get the latest lease info on 2018 CR-V EX and EX-L AWD 36/12 and 36/15 for area code 98029 (Issaquah, WA).

Thank you!

.00220 and 62% / 60%
    Both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    wsy2018wsy2018 Member Posts: 23
    Hi. looking for Re, MF, incentives at 36/12k for AWD EX-L zip 44124
  • Options
    rkelly17rkelly17 Member Posts: 103
    What would the MF/Residual be for Touring AWD 36/15K in Pittsburgh PA? Thank you!
  • Options
    rkelly17 said:

What would the MF/Residual be for Touring AWD 36/15K in Pittsburgh PA? Thank you!

.00220 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wsy2018 said:

Hi. looking for Re, MF, incentives at 36/12k for AWD EX-L zip 44124

.00220 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jdmdc5jdmdc5 Member Posts: 67
    edited June 2018
    Is there any speculation as to what July's numbers will bring? We are right on the fringe and don't know if we should wait till 7/6 or pull the trigger now. 

Also what are the residuals and mf's for 39/12k and 39/15k?
    EXL AWD no nav in NY

Thank you!!
  • Options
    jdmdc5 said:

Is there any speculation as to what July's numbers will bring? We are right on the fringe and don't know if we should wait till 7/6 or pull the trigger now. 

EXL AWD no nav in NY

Thank you!!

Doubt they will get much worse; maybe a drop of a percent or two on the residual. If we're lucky, the MF will come off the Honda standard rate, but that seems unlikely.

.00220 and 57% / 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jdmdc5jdmdc5 Member Posts: 67
    Michaell said:

EXL AWD no nav in NY

Thank you!!
    Doubt they will get much worse; maybe a drop of a percent or two on the residual. If we're lucky, the MF will come off the Honda standard rate, but that seems unlikely. .00220 and 57% / 55%
    Thanks. We have a $2900 over mileage charge that we need to roll into the next lease which is complicating things a bit. 

So far I got the EXL negotiated price down to 800 under invoice. 

After all is said and done with $500 due at signing, we have a monthly payment of $470 a month for 36/12k 

Unfortunately, the over mileage fee is what's killing the payment..
  • Options
    jdmdc5 said:

Michaell said:

jdmdc5 said:

EXL AWD no nav in NY

Thank you!!

Doubt they will get much worse; maybe a drop of a percent or two on the residual. If we're lucky, the MF will come off the Honda standard rate, but that seems unlikely.

.00220 and 57% / 55%

Thanks. We have a $2900 over mileage charge that we need to roll into the next lease which is complicating things a bit. 

So far I got the EXL negotiated price down to 800 under invoice. 

After all is said and done with $500 due at signing, we have a monthly payment of $470 a month for 36/12k 

Unfortunately, the over mileage fee is what's killing the payment..

Yeah, that's almost $85/mo alone.

The CR-V doesn't have the best lease program to begin with …. the RAV4 programs are much better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    madeskimadeski Member Posts: 3
    Do you have the info for 08012 for AWD Ex for 36/15k?

Thanks!
  • Options
    madeski said:

Thanks!

.00220 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Thanks!
    .00220 and 60%
    So if the dealer is using a residual value of 52% is that something I should address with them?
  • Options
    madeski said:

Michaell said:

madeski said:

Thanks!

.00220 and 60%

So if the dealer is using a residual value of 52% is that something I should address with them?

Yes... something is off. It's possible they are quoting a longer term, though that's unlikely. In your area, possible they are using a local credit union, instead of Honda Finance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:

Thanks!
    .00220 and 60%
    Yes... something is off. It's possible they are quoting a longer term, though that's unlikely. In your area, possible they are using a local credit union, instead of Honda Finance.
    Well they say it’s Honda Finance and I got a car before through them and it was Honda Finance so I know it’s them. And I made sure they knew it was 15k at 36. They did run another bank at 39 months, but I don’t see that making a huge difference. The salesman actually called me when I was at lunch and confirmed they had it at 56%, which pushes the depreciation enough that it’s out of what I’m willing to pay. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    madeski said:

kyfdx said:

madeski said:

Michaell said:

madeski said:

Thanks!

.00220 and 60%

Well they say it’s Honda Finance and I got a car before through them and it was Honda Finance so I know it’s them. And I made sure they knew it was 15k at 36. They did run another bank at 39 months, but I don’t see that making a huge difference. The salesman actually called me when I was at lunch and confirmed they had it at 56%, which pushes the depreciation enough that it’s out of what I’m willing to pay. Thanks for the info!

If it's a 2018 CR-V EX AWD for 36/15, then the residual is 60%.

So, either the salesperson is wrong, or they are quoting different terms, or a different bank. Try another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    May I please have the MF and RV on an EX with 12k and 15k for 36 months for 10605?

Thanks

• Options
    samny1 said:

May I please have the MF and RV on an EX with 12k and 15k for 36 months for 10605?

Thanks

.00220 MF
    62%/60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    kyfdx said:

Thanks

.00220 MF 62%/60% residual
    Thank you
  • Options
    lreese68lreese68 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can I please get the numbers for a 2018 CRV AWD Touring 36/12 Los Angeles CA.
  • Options
    benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    edited June 2018
    Considering a lease on a 2WD CR-V EX. Requesting the numbers for that model in KY (although probably those are the same nationwide?).

I'm completely new to leasing and still trying to figure it out. First, if you own your current car free and clear, and are switching to leasing, I assume if you do a small downpayment on the lease ($2000?) that then if your trade-in is worth, say, $11,000 total, that then the dealership cuts you a check for the remaining $9k?

Also, are 2 year leases on Hondas possible?

Finally, this is a car for my wife, who drives less than 10,000 miles a year, and so I guess for the lease that makes a difference.

Thanks.
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • Options
    lreese68 said:

Hi, can I please get the numbers for a 2018 CRV AWD Touring 36/12 Los Angeles CA.

.00220 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    benjaminh said:

Considering a lease on a 2WD CR-V EX. Requesting the numbers for that model in KY (although probably those are the same nationwide?).

I'm completely new to leasing and still trying to figure it out. First, if you own your current car free and clear, and are switching to leasing, I assume if you do a small downpayment on the lease ($2000?) that then if your trade-in is worth, say, $11,000 total, that then the dealership cuts you a check for the remaining $9k?

Also, are 2 year leases on Hondas possible?

Finally, this is a car for my wife, who drives less than 10,000 miles a year, and so I guess for the lease that makes a difference.

Thanks.

12K/yr
    .00220 MF
    68%/62% residual for 24/36 mo
    10K/yr is not offered.
    National program

Yes.. dealer can cut you a check for any equity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jsdnjjsdnj Member Posts: 30
    Hi looking for numbers on a 2018 CRV EX-L AWD 36/12k and 36/10k 07090

Same numbers for Touring?
  • Options
    jsdnj said:

36/12
    .00220 MF
    62% residual

If 10K/yr is available: 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

jsdnj said:

36/12
    .00220 MF
    62% residual

Is the residual the same for the Touring?
  • Options
    jsdnj said:

kyfdx said:

jsdnj said:

36/12
    .00220 MF
    62% residual

Sorry... subtract 3% for Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    Hi looking for numbers on a 2018 CRV EX-L AWD 36/12k and 36/10k 07090 Same numbers for Touring?
    36/12 .00220 MF 62% residual If 10K/yr is available: 63% residual
    Interesting the higher model has worse resale. Real bummer the CRV has such poor lease programs. Forcing us into a CX5
  • Options
    jsdnj said:

kyfdx said:

jsdnj said:

kyfdx said:

jsdnj said:

36/12
    .00220 MF
    62% residual

Interesting the higher model has worse resale. Real bummer the CRV has such poor lease programs. Forcing us into a CX5

That's generally the case - the more options and tech, the faster it becomes obsolete - thus, lower residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Paid $399/month for 36/12k EX-L AWD no nav.

Inception fees/first month only at signing.

For the CRV feels like a good deal. I know I paid more than the CX5 I was going to get but in the end we needed the space the CRV offers.
  • Options
    jsdnj said:

Paid $399/month for 36/12k EX-L AWD no nav.

Inception fees/first month only at signing.

For the CRV feels like a good deal. I know I paid more than the CX5 I was going to get but in the end we needed the space the CRV offers.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    jsdnj said:

....Real bummer the CRV has such poor lease programs. Forcing us into a CX5
    Most comparison tests say that the CR-V is the best-in-class at this point. If you want the best you have to pay a bit more.

As the owner of a brand new CR-V I don't think you'll be sorry if you stretch your budget to get it. It's an excellent vehicle in every way as far as we can tell in our first week of ownership.

2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • Options
    berriberri Member Posts: 10,165
    The CRV is an excellent and efficient crossover for its size. But the recent 1.6L engine issues with oil and gas mixing gives me big time pause right now. Hopefully Honda resolves this matter. Fix the issue and it then begs the question of why pay 8-10K more for a slightly bigger and thirstier Pilot or Highlander.
  • Options
    OldEastEnderOldEastEnder Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2018
    berri said:
    The CRV is an excellent and efficient crossover for its size. But the recent 1.6L engine issues with oil and gas mixing gives me big time pause right now. Hopefully Honda resolves this matter. Fix the issue and it then begs the question of why pay 8-10K more for a slightly bigger and thirstier Pilot or Highlander.
    You can't obtain the 1.6 diesel in the USA, so US consumers on edmunds.com shouldn't be concerned.
  • Options

berri said:

You can't obtain the 1.6 diesel in the USA, so US consumers on edmunds.com shouldn't be concerned.

I think he meant the 1.5... ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    OldEastEnderOldEastEnder Member Posts: 34
    kyfdx said:
    berri said:
    I think he meant the 1.5... ;)
    Oh, apologies. We have the same engine in our 2016 Civic EX-T (174hp) and it runs superb at 30,000 miles. I didn't know there was an issue with it in the CR-V.
  • Options
    shwin91shwin91 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV and lease incentives at 36/12k for AWD EX-L for zip 18503
  • Options
    shwin91 said:

Hello, can I please get the MF, RV and lease incentives at 36/12k for AWD EX-L for zip 18503

.00220 MF
    62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Brent JablonskiBrent Jablonski Member Posts: 26
    Can I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for July on the CRV EXL & Touring models.

36/12K, Zip 17402. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

• Options

Can I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for July on the CRV EXL & Touring models.

36/12K, Zip 17402. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

.00220 MF
    62%/59% residual for EXL/Touring
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sacked_sacked_ Member Posts: 15
    Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for the EX-L and Touring models for Oregon, 36/12k? Thank you.
  • Options
    sacked_ said:

Can I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for the EX-L and Touring models for Oregon, 36/12k? Thank you.

.00220 and 62% (EX-L) or 59% (Touring)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bdoug55bdoug55 Member Posts: 49
    Can i get MF/RV/Incentives, if any, for EX, AWD, 36/15. 92373
  • Options
    bdoug55 said:

Can i get MF/RV/Incentives, if any, for EX, AWD, 36/15. 92373

.00220 and 60%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lb530529lb530529 Member Posts: 104
    Could you please provide the residual and mf for LX AWD 36/12?
  • Options
    lb530529 said:

Could you please provide the residual and mf for LX AWD 36/12?

.00064 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator