Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Ram 1500 Lease Deals and Prices

13468973

Comments

  • jaxson22jaxson22 Posts: 6
    4x2 Crew
    not sure adjusted cap cost
    MSRP is $57,775
    im just trying to get an idea, doesn’t have to be exact at all. Thanks so much
  • jaxson22jaxson22 Posts: 6
    I just wanted a guesstimate..I know you would need more info, just wanted an idea. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    Michaell said:

    jaxson22 said:

    Any idea(give or take) what monthly payments would look like for a limited 2019 Ram lease? 
    77389

    jaxson22 said:

    36 or 48 term

    4x2 or 4x4?
    Cab Style?
    MSRP and adjusted cap cost?
    jaxson22 said:

    4x2 Crew
    not sure adjusted cap cost
    MSRP is $57,775
    im just trying to get an idea, doesn’t have to be exact at all. Thanks so much

    jaxson22 said:

    I just wanted a guesstimate..I know you would need more info, just wanted an idea. 

    Sorry, one more question - how many miles per year?

    Lease payments are not guesstimates - we'll need a price in order to calculate one.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matrixprmatrixpr Posts: 8
    Hi, What is the residual, money factor and incentives for The new Ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 and 4 x2 in Florida? Zip 34638

    36\15k
    36\12k

    Thanks in advance!
  • mgarnettmgarnett Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    May I have Residual & MF on a 36/12 for 2018 Ram Laramie 4x4 Crew short bed, . . . .also any incentives? Thank you

    ZIP 18704
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    matrixpr said:

    Hi, What is the residual, money factor and incentives for The new Ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 and 4 x2 in Florida? Zip 34638

    36\15k
    36\12k

    Thanks in advance!

    What trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    mgarnett said:

    May I have Residual & MF on a 36/12 for 2018 Ram Laramie 4x4 Crew short bed, . . . .also any incentives? Thank you

    ZIP 18704

    Did you want 2018 or 2019?

    This is the 2019 discussion.

    The 2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47966/ram/1500/2018-ram-1500-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mgarnettmgarnett Posts: 8
    My apologies, . . I did re-enter the request in the 2018 discussion thread. Thank you.
  • matrixprmatrixpr Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    matrixpr said:

    Hi, What is the residual, money factor and incentives for The new Ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 and 4 x2 in Florida? Zip 34638

    36\15k
    36\12k

    Thanks in advance!

    What trim?
    Laramie

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    matrixpr said:

    kyfdx said:

    matrixpr said:

    Hi, What is the residual, money factor and incentives for The new Ram 1500 crew cab 4x4 and 4 x2 in Florida? Zip 34638

    36\15k
    36\12k

    Thanks in advance!

    What trim?
    Laramie

    Thanks
    2WD: .00045 MF and 55%/53% residual
    4WD: .00059 MF and 57%/55% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hey guys, looking for RV and MF on a Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab in zip 97401. 36 mo., 36k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058

    Hey guys, looking for RV and MF on a Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab in zip 97401. 36 mo., 36k.

    .00001 and 57%
    $1000 lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • In general how do Ram lease numbers look compared to F150?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058

    In general how do Ram lease numbers look compared to F150?

    We don't do that kind of analysis … post your questions in the specific threads, and we'll answer them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leon389leon389 Posts: 3
    Can I please get MF/Residual for 2019 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 Crew v8 36/10k. Zip Code 33415.
  • nater10nater10 Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Can I please get the residual/MF’s on the 2019 Laramie, Rebel, and Big Horns (4x4, crew cab on all)? 24/36/48 mo, 12/15k mile; zip 99163. 

    Thanks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    leon389 said:

    Can I please get MF/Residual for 2019 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 Crew v8 36/10k. Zip Code 33415.

    .00134 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    nater10 said:

    Can I please get the residual/MF’s on the 2019 Laramie, Rebel, and Big Horns (4x4, crew cab on all)? 24/36/48 mo, 12/15k mile; zip 99163. 

    Thanks in advance. 

    BigHorn
    24/15: .00028 MF and 64% residual
    36-39/15: .00001 MF and 55%/52% residual

    Laramie
    24/15: .00017 MF and 61% residual
    36-39/15: .00059 MF and 55%/52% residual

    Limited
    24/15: .00122 MF and 59% residual
    36-39/15: .00134 MF and 53%/50% residual

    $1000 incentive on all

    48 month term is not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nater10nater10 Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:
    Can I please get the residual/MF’s on the 2019 Laramie, Rebel, and Big Horns (4x4, crew cab on all)? 24/36/48 mo, 12/15k mile; zip 99163. 

    Thanks in advance. 
    BigHorn 24/15: .00028 MF and 64% residual 36-39/15: .00001 MF and 55%/52% residual Laramie 24/15: .00017 MF and 61% residual 36-39/15: .00059 MF and 55%/52% residual Limited 24/15: .00122 MF and 59% residual 36-39/15: .00134 MF and 53%/50% residual $1000 incentive on all 48 month term is not supported

    Thanks kyfdx! Add 2% for 12k?

    Also, what about the Rebel? Does that fall under the Laramie numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    nater10 said:


    kyfdx said:

    nater10 said:

    Can I please get the residual/MF’s on the 2019 Laramie, Rebel, and Big Horns (4x4, crew cab on all)? 24/36/48 mo, 12/15k mile; zip 99163. 

    Thanks in advance. 

    BigHorn
    24/15: .00028 MF and 64% residual
    36-39/15: .00001 MF and 55%/52% residual

    Laramie
    24/15: .00017 MF and 61% residual
    36-39/15: .00059 MF and 55%/52% residual

    Limited
    24/15: .00122 MF and 59% residual
    36-39/15: .00134 MF and 53%/50% residual

    $1000 incentive on all

    48 month term is not supported

    Thanks kyfdx! Add 2% for 12k?

    Also, what about the Rebel? Does that fall under the Laramie numbers?

    Add 1% for 24 month term
    Add 2% for 36-39 month terms.

    Rebel
    .00076 MF and 61% residual
    .00100 MF and 54%/51% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • riccnickriccnick Posts: 12
    36/10 numbers for Longhorn and Limited Crew cabs 4x4 5.7 in 01085 Please and thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    riccnick said:

    36/10 numbers for Longhorn and Limited Crew cabs 4x4 5.7 in 01085 Please and thank you!

    LTD: .00134 MF and 56% residual
    LH: .00107 MF and 54% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coach594coach594 Posts: 9
    Hello - could you provide residuals and money factor for Ram 1500 Crew cab 4WD Big Horn (V8) and Laramie models. 01930 Massachusetts

    36m/10k lease

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    coach594 said:

    Hello - could you provide residuals and money factor for Ram 1500 Crew cab 4WD Big Horn (V8) and Laramie models. 01930 Massachusetts

    36m/10k lease

    thanks!

    Big Horn: .00001 MF and 58% residual. $1750 incentive
    Laramie: .00059 MF and 58% residual. $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chris831chris831 Posts: 2
    Could you please give me the MF/residual for a Laramie 4WD for zip code 92630 36m/10k and 36m/12k
  • tim2122tim2122 Posts: 18
    Hi could I get the numbers for a Big Horn and laramie crew 4wd for 44212 , 36/12? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    chris831 said:

    Could you please give me the MF/residual for a Laramie 4WD for zip code 92630 36m/10k and 36m/12k

    Quad or Crew?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    tim2122 said:

    Hi could I get the numbers for a Big Horn and laramie crew 4wd for 44212 , 36/12? Thanks.

    BH: .00001 MF and 57% residual
    LAR: .00059 MF and 57% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chris831chris831 Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    chris831 said:

    Could you please give me the MF/residual for a Laramie 4WD for zip code 92630 36m/10k and 36m/12k

    Quad or Crew?
    Crew
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    chris831 said:

    kyfdx said:

    chris831 said:

    Could you please give me the MF/residual for a Laramie 4WD for zip code 92630 36m/10k and 36m/12k

    Quad or Crew?
    Crew
    .00059 and 58% / 57%
    $1000 lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjchaparrcjchaparr Posts: 5
    Hi could I please have the info for zip 33919 / SE Florida?

    Looking at 19 Big Horn and Laramie Crew 4x4 - 36/10 and 36/12. 39 also option if better price. Thanks
  • tr0gd0rtr0gd0r Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    MF, Residual, and Incentives in 98026
    24/12k
    Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab
    Rebel 4x4 Quad Cab
    Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 Crew Cab
    Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 Quad Cab
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    cjchaparr said:

    Hi could I please have the info for zip 33919 / SE Florida?

    Looking at 19 Big Horn and Laramie Crew 4x4 - 36/10 and 36/12. 39 also option if better price. Thanks

    12K residuals
    BH - .00001 and 57% / 54%
    LAR - .00059 and 57% / 54%
    $1000 lease incentives for both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    tr0gd0r said:

    MF, Residual, and Incentives in 98026
    24/12k
    Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab
    Rebel 4x4 Quad Cab
    Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 Crew Cab
    Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 Quad Cab

    Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab - .00076 and 62%
    Rebel 4x4 Quad Cab - .00089 and 62%
    Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 Crew Cab - .00028 and 65%
    Big Horn/Lone Star 4x4 Quad Cab - .00028 and 66%
    $1000 lease cash on Crew
    $750 lease cash on Quad

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cjchaparrcjchaparr Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    cjchaparr said:

    Hi could I please have the info for zip 33919 / SE Florida?

    Looking at 19 Big Horn and Laramie Crew 4x4 - 36/10 and 36/12. 39 also option if better price. Thanks

    12K residuals
    BH - .00001 and 57% / 54%
    LAR - .00059 and 57% / 54%
    $1000 lease incentives for both
    Thank you, could please give me feedback on the quote I got?

    19 BH 4x4 Crew
    MSRP: 49749
    Lease Price: 42,773
    36/10
    $2k down, $399 a month
  • cjchaparrcjchaparr Posts: 5
    Also just wanted to confirm. the MF on BH is .00001? That's orders of magnitude less than other mfg's and comes to a monthly financing fee of $1. Is this correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    cjchaparr said:

    Also just wanted to confirm. the MF on BH is .00001? That's orders of magnitude less than other mfg's and comes to a monthly financing fee of $1. Is this correct?

    Yes... those are the correct numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    cjchaparr said:

    Michaell said:

    cjchaparr said:

    Hi could I please have the info for zip 33919 / SE Florida?

    Looking at 19 Big Horn and Laramie Crew 4x4 - 36/10 and 36/12. 39 also option if better price. Thanks

    12K residuals
    BH - .00001 and 57% / 54%
    LAR - .00059 and 57% / 54%
    $1000 lease incentives for both
    Thank you, could please give me feedback on the quote I got?

    19 BH 4x4 Crew
    MSRP: 49749
    Lease Price: 42,773
    36/10
    $2k down, $399 a month
    That looks really good

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cjchaparrcjchaparr Posts: 5
    Last one, RS and MF for Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 in 34293 - thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    cjchaparr said:

    Last one, RS and MF for Laramie Quad Cab 4x4 in 34293 - thank you

    Assuming 36/10 like your other request, .00056 and 58%; $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rbronwellrbronwell Posts: 18
    Good morning!

    Could I please get the RV/MF/incentives for the following?
    laramie sport crew 4x4
    39/12
    42/12
    59804

    thank you!



  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    rbronwell said:

    Good morning!

    Could I please get the RV/MF/incentives for the following?
    laramie sport crew 4x4
    39/12
    42/12
    59804

    thank you!



    39/12
    .00059 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 incentive

    42 month term not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drlangleydrlangley Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Looking for latest money factor and residual value on a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4X2
    36mo / 15k miles per year
    Zip Code 32507
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    drlangley said:

    Looking for latest money factor and residual value on a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4X2
    36mo / 15k miles per year
    Zip Code 32507
    Thank you!

    What cab sytle?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • evanp90evanp90 Posts: 8
    Just leased this car. What's a fair monthly payment in your opinion? $0 down.
  • evanp90evanp90 Posts: 8
    Im in 33486
  • evanp90evanp90 Posts: 8
    36 month 12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    evanp90 said:

    Just leased this car. What's a fair monthly payment in your opinion? $0 down.

    You want us to guess your payment?
    Why don't you just tell us?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tim2122tim2122 Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:
    Hi could I please have the info for zip 33919 / SE Florida? Looking at 19 Big Horn and Laramie Crew 4x4 - 36/10 and 36/12. 39 also option if better price. Thanks
    12K residuals BH - .00001 and 57% / 54% LAR - .00059 and 57% / 54% $1000 lease incentives for both
    Thank you, could please give me feedback on the quote I got? 19 BH 4x4 Crew MSRP: 49749 Lease Price: 42,773 36/10 $2k down, $399 a month
    That looks really good
    Almost same truck but with 36/12 I was quoted 550 with 800 down.
  • evanp90evanp90 Posts: 8
    4k down, $395/month. How did I do?
Sign In or Register to comment.