Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Volvo XC60 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
edited June 2018 in Volvo
Ask your 2019 XC60 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Volvo XC60 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456783

Comments

  • lesterbgnlesterbgn Posts: 42
    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.
  • lesterbgnlesterbgn Posts: 42
    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    + T5 Mom, +T6 momentum. All same criteria
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    lesterbgn said:

    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    + T5 Mom, +T6 momentum. All same criteria
    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    T6 INSC: .00153 MF and 58% residual
    T6 MOM: .00152 MF and 57% residual
    T5 MOM: .00174 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lesterbgnlesterbgn Posts: 42
    kyfdx said:

    lesterbgn said:

    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    + T5 Mom, +T6 momentum. All same criteria
    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    T6 INSC: .00153 MF and 58% residual
    T6 MOM: .00152 MF and 57% residual
    T5 MOM: .00174 MF and 59% residual
    One more, please, T5 Insc, all same
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    lesterbgn said:

    kyfdx said:

    lesterbgn said:

    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    + T5 Mom, +T6 momentum. All same criteria
    lesterbgn said:

    T5 Insc AWD 36/12 for 07033 please.

    T6 INSC: .00153 MF and 58% residual
    T6 MOM: .00152 MF and 57% residual
    T5 MOM: .00174 MF and 59% residual
    One more, please, T5 Insc, all same
    .00124 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bd38bd38 Posts: 31
    please provide MF and residual for T6AWD inscription for 36 months 7500 for NYC.  are there any incentives?  thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    bd38 said:

    please provide MF and residual for T6AWD inscription for 36 months 7500 for NYC.  are there any incentives?  thank you

    .00101 MF and 57% residual
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tesla357tesla357 Posts: 6
    What are the current numbers looking like for the 2019 XC60's

    36/10 , MF and any current lease incentives in the Raleigh NC 27612 area

    T5 Mom
    T5 Insc
    T6 Mom

    Thank you again for what you do!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    tesla357 said:

    What are the current numbers looking like for the 2019 XC60's

    36/10 , MF and any current lease incentives in the Raleigh NC 27612 area

    T5 Mom
    T5 Insc
    T6 Mom

    Thank you again for what you do!

    Assuming AWD on the T5s

    T5 MOM: .00122 MF and 57% residual
    T5 INSC: .00091 MF and 56% residual
    T6 MOM: .00118 MF and 56% residual

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • volvostuvolvostu Posts: 8
    Hello, Can you please tell me the MF and RV on XC60 T5 2019, Also, can you tell me if there are any rebates available for financing. I am in NJ. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,282
    volvostu said:

    Hello, Can you please tell me the MF and RV on XC60 T5 2019, Also, can you tell me if there are any rebates available for financing. I am in NJ. Thank you.

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • volvostuvolvostu Posts: 8
    Momentum
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    volvostu said:

    Hello, Can you please tell me the MF and RV on XC60 T5 2019, Also, can you tell me if there are any rebates available for financing. I am in NJ. Thank you.

    volvostu said:

    Momentum

    Assuming AWD
    36/15
    .00122 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives
    No finance incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Would you report the latest MF and Res for a 2019 xc60 T8 INS in 93401 at 36/7500 and 36/12000? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,282

    Would you report the latest MF and Res for a 2019 xc60 T8 INS in 93401 at 36/7500 and 36/12000? Thank you.

    .00065 and 53% / 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Our dealer is giving me a MF of .00173. Does Volvo have different tiers or programs? Or, are they trying to gouge me?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,282

    Our dealer is giving me a MF of .00173. Does Volvo have different tiers or programs? Or, are they trying to gouge me?

    Could be for credit that isn't top tier ….

    … or could be greed.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dskny330dskny330 Posts: 15
    Does anyone know the differences, if any, between 2018 and 2019 XC60. Interested in R-Design here.
  • numbers for2019 xc60 t5 inscription. zip code 14223, 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    brand1287 said:

    numbers for2019 xc60 t5 inscription. zip code 14223, 36/12

    Assuming AWD
    .00123 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sherocksherock Posts: 7
    Hi, looking for numbers for a T5 momentum FWD 36/10k in zip 94619. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,282
    sherock said:

    Hi, looking for numbers for a T5 momentum FWD 36/10k in zip 94619. Thanks.

    .00104 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Hello. looking for numbers for a T5 ins FWD 36/10k in zip 94568. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Hello. looking for numbers for a T5 ins FWD 36/10k in zip 94568. Thanks.

    .00085 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    edited August 2018
    Looking for T5 momentum with vision and advanced package. I am in bayarea with 0 down payment and Max MSDs. What should I be looking at with tax(9.5%)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Looking for T5 momentum with vision and advanced package. I am in bayarea with 0 down payment and Max MSDs. What should I be looking at with tax(9.5%)

    FWD or AWD?

    We can't give you a payment estimate without the MSRP and a proposed selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    FWD, i will get the actual numbers. thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,282
    xc60q5x3 said:

    FWD, i will get the actual numbers. thanks.

    Also, what lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    3yrs with 7.5k or 10k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,282
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Looking for T5 momentum with vision and advanced package. I am in bayarea with 0 down payment and Max MSDs. What should I be looking at with tax(9.5%)

    xc60q5x3 said:

    FWD, i will get the actual numbers. thanks.

    xc60q5x3 said:

    3yrs with 7.5k or 10k miles

    .00104 and 56% / 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.