Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 GMC Terrain Lease Questions

179111213

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162


    Michaell said:

    Hello, could I please get the MF/RV and any incentives in addition to the current discounts in zip code 33156 for the following:
    SLT AWD 36/12
    Denanli 36/12

    Thanks!

    SLT AWD - .00114 and 59%; $1000 lease cash
    Denali AWD - .00091 and 61%; $500 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Thanks, and those incentives and lease cash is on top of the “MSRP discount” that’s GMC is advertising?

    Maybe.

    Advertised prices are generally for purchase and might use different incentives. Check with your dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Apk44Apk44 Posts: 2
    Hi, can I please have the residual, MF and incentives, 36/10 for 14467. Thanks!
    FWD SLE
    AWD SLT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    Apk44 said:

    Hi, can I please have the residual, MF and incentives, 36/10 for 14467. Thanks!
    FWD SLE
    AWD SLT

    FWD SLE - .00125 and 54%; $2250 lease cash
    AWD SLT - .00114 and 60%; $1000 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • c0n5p1r4cyc0n5p1r4cy Posts: 11
    May I please have the MF, RV, and May 2019 incentives on:
    2019 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT
    36/10k miles
    48170

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012

    May I please have the MF, RV, and May 2019 incentives on:
    2019 GMC TERRAIN AWD SLT
    36/10k miles
    48170

    Thanks!

    .00114 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • conkuconku LAPosts: 12
    could i have rv mf and current incentive on fwd sle zip code is 91748, thanks 36 and 24/10
  • murr555murr555 Posts: 4
    Can you please provide the RV, MF and current incentives for 36mo/15k in 14221 for:

    2019 Terrain AWD SLT

    2019 Terrain AWD SLE

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    conku said:

    could i have rv mf and current incentive on fwd sle zip code is 91748, thanks 36 and 24/10

    .00089 and 58%
    .00125 and 54%
    $2250 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    murr555 said:

    Can you please provide the RV, MF and current incentives for 36mo/15k in 14221 for:

    2019 Terrain AWD SLT

    2019 Terrain AWD SLE

    Thanks!

    SLE AWD - .00124 and 52%; $2250 lease cash
    SLT AWD - .00114 and 57%; $1000 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyrownnyrown Posts: 5
    Hello, can you please provide MF, Residual, and incentives for a SLE AWD 36/12 in 07006. Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    nyrown said:

    Hello, can you please provide MF, Residual, and incentives for a SLE AWD 36/12 in 07006. Thanks

    .00124 and 54%
    $2250 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • YoitsdreYoitsdre Posts: 2
    Could you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for a SLT FWD 36/12 for 33173. Also what type of discount from msrp is average? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    Yoitsdre said:

    Could you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for a SLT FWD 36/12 for 33173. Also what type of discount from msrp is average? Thanks

    .00088 and 57%
    $1000 lease cash
    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cmf46cmf46 Posts: 6
    Hi - Could you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for a SLE AWD for 36/10 and 24/10 for 14222? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    cmf46 said:

    Hi - Could you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for a SLE AWD for 36/10 and 24/10 for 14222? Thank you.

    .00151 MF and 60% residual
    .00124 MF and 55% residual

    $2250 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JulsDigJulsDig Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for both the SLE and SLT FWD models for zip 33472? The lease terms are 39 months / 12k miles. THANKS
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    JulsDig said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for both the SLE and SLT FWD models for zip 33472? The lease terms are 39 months / 12k miles. THANKS

    SLE FWD - .00125 and 51%; $2250 lease cash
    SLT FWD - .00088 and 55%; $1000 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JulsDigJulsDig Posts: 4
    is it me or is the SLE FWD - .00125 and 51% are horrible deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    JulsDig said:

    is it me or is the SLE FWD - .00125 and 51% are horrible deal?

    An extra $1250 in incentives to make up for it, over the SLT.

    Probably not a large difference in payment vs. MSRP, between the two trims.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JulsDigJulsDig Posts: 4
    When negotiating a lease is it true what they say, is it best to negotiate the cap cost down or say the price willing to pay per month and who cares what they do on the back end?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    JulsDig said:

    When negotiating a lease is it true what they say, is it best to negotiate the cap cost down or say the price willing to pay per month and who cares what they do on the back end?

    You want to negotiate the selling price; if you negotiate the payment, how do you know you couldn't have done better?

    When you understand how lease payments are calculated, and all the numbers that go into them, it makes it harder for the dealer to pad the payment with marked up MF or junk fees.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    JulsDig said:

    When negotiating a lease is it true what they say, is it best to negotiate the cap cost down or say the price willing to pay per month and who cares what they do on the back end?

    How do you arrive at that price? If you are happy picking a random price that sounds good, but possibly leaving thousands on the table, then no point in collecting all the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AnnetteFLAnnetteFL Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    JulsDig said:

    When negotiating a lease is it true what they say, is it best to negotiate the cap cost down or say the price willing to pay per month and who cares what they do on the back end?

    You want to negotiate the selling price; if you negotiate the payment, how do you know you couldn't have done better?

    When you understand how lease payments are calculated, and all the numbers that go into them, it makes it harder for the dealer to pad the payment with marked up MF or junk fees.
    Right! I was so shocked yesterday when the GMC sales guy came into the room with a monthly payment written on a piece of paper and that was it. Not the selling price or any info on how they arrived at that figure. And then when I questioned it, he said "we don't give that info on leases". I persisted and then he came back with the whole sheet. He said customers are usually confused by them. Uh huh. While he was out of the room, I took a picture of it in case they wouldn't let me have it. Which they did anyway.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    AnnetteFL said:

    Michaell said:

    JulsDig said:

    When negotiating a lease is it true what they say, is it best to negotiate the cap cost down or say the price willing to pay per month and who cares what they do on the back end?

    You want to negotiate the selling price; if you negotiate the payment, how do you know you couldn't have done better?

    When you understand how lease payments are calculated, and all the numbers that go into them, it makes it harder for the dealer to pad the payment with marked up MF or junk fees.
    Right! I was so shocked yesterday when the GMC sales guy came into the room with a monthly payment written on a piece of paper and that was it. Not the selling price or any info on how they arrived at that figure. And then when I questioned it, he said "we don't give that info on leases". I persisted and then he came back with the whole sheet. He said customers are usually confused by them. Uh huh. While he was out of the room, I took a picture of it in case they wouldn't let me have it. Which they did anyway.
    Good job!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JulsDigJulsDig Posts: 4
    If I try to negotiate the selling price, with all of its incentives and rebates (ie "stand alone cash") and then at the end tell them I want to lease they are probably going to say, Well you don't get the selling price advantage now because leasing is a different animal. Meaning buying and leasing have different rebates which makes it harder. I got a true car price from a dealer, put the numbers into leasehackr calculator then he told me lease numbers and of course he was off by A LOT a month.

    I'm really new to this and a bit nervous, would anyone mind helping me out and telling what my final cap cost (then lease) could be on these two specs.

    Zip code: 33472

    SLE, white exterior, black interior, driver alert 1, lift gate, convince package. Then SLT with ALL the same features because you guys say the MF and RV are better so should come out to be the same.

    Thanking anyone in advance for this help :-)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    JulsDig said:

    If I try to negotiate the selling price, with all of its incentives and rebates (ie "stand alone cash") and then at the end tell them I want to lease they are probably going to say, Well you don't get the selling price advantage now because leasing is a different animal. Meaning buying and leasing have different rebates which makes it harder. I got a true car price from a dealer, put the numbers into leasehackr calculator then he told me lease numbers and of course he was off by A LOT a month.

    I'm really new to this and a bit nervous, would anyone mind helping me out and telling what my final cap cost (then lease) could be on these two specs.

    Zip code: 33472

    SLE, white exterior, black interior, driver alert 1, lift gate, convince package. Then SLT with ALL the same features because you guys say the MF and RV are better so should come out to be the same.

    Thanking anyone in advance for this help :-)

    It's truethat there are different incentives for purchase vs. lease; many on-line sites show you the purchase incentives only, which does make it tough to figure out your price for a lease.

    The lease cash we quote is a dealer incentive, and will be part of any price they offer you.

    The cusotmer incentive is just that, and will appear on the contract as a down payment (cap reduction, in lease speak)

    Use this link to help get the pricing, before incentives:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alxmrtalxmrt NJPosts: 10
    can you you please provide mf, residual and  incentives on a 36/12k for a 2019 Terrain SLE FWD in 08053.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    alxmrt said:

    can you you please provide mf, residual and  incentives on a 36/12k for a 2019 Terrain SLE FWD in 08053.

    Thanks

    .00125 MF and 53% residual
    $2250 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get the mf, and residual on a 48/12k 2019 SLE FWD, 33323 pls. Thank you.
  • Also please on the Denali FWD, 48/12k 33323
  • cmf46cmf46 Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    cmf46 said:

    Hi - Could you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for a SLE AWD for 36/10 and 24/10 for 14222? Thank you.

    .00151 MF and 60% residual
    .00124 MF and 55% residual

    $2250 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive
    Thank you. Did these figures change at all for June?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012

    Can I please get the mf, and residual on a 48/12k 2019 SLE FWD, 33323 pls. Thank you.

    Also please on the Denali FWD, 48/12k 33323

    SLE
    .00137 MF and 45% residual
    $2250 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Denali
    .00130 MF and 54% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    cmf46 said:

    kyfdx said:

    cmf46 said:

    Hi - Could you please provide MF, Residual, and Incentives for a SLE AWD for 36/10 and 24/10 for 14222? Thank you.

    .00151 MF and 60% residual
    .00124 MF and 55% residual

    $2250 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive
    Thank you. Did these figures change at all for June?
    No changes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jbean25jbean25 Posts: 8
    Hello! May I have the MF, residual, and incentives (currently lease another GM) on a 36/12k 2019 SLE FWD (with Driver Convenience & Driver Alert, if it matters) in 70125. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    jbean25 said:

    Hello! May I have the MF, residual, and incentives (currently lease another GM) on a 36/12k 2019 SLE FWD (with Driver Convenience & Driver Alert, if it matters) in 70125. Thank you!

    .00125 MF and 53% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • conkuconku LAPosts: 12
    Can I please have RV MF incentive on sle fwd 36/10 91748
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    conku said:

    Can I please have RV MF incentive on sle fwd 36/10 91748
    Thanks

    .00125 and 54%
    $2250 lease cash
    $1250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WPBcarguyWPBcarguy Posts: 14
    Can I have Denali and SLT FWD RV, MF and lease incentives for
    Zip 33449
  • WPBcarguyWPBcarguy Posts: 14
    36/10....sorry
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    WPBcarguy said:

    Can I have Denali and SLT FWD RV, MF and lease incentives for
    Zip 33449

    WPBcarguy said:

    36/10....sorry

    SLT
    .00088 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Denali
    .00101 MF and 62% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • naimy1992naimy1992 Posts: 31
    edited June 2019
    Hello. Can I get the RV and MF for the 2019 GMC Terrain SLT 1.6L diesel AWD for 24/36/39 &10K/yr. I am from Toledo Ohio, zip code 43560. Are there also any rebates available for this model?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    naimy1992 said:

    Hello. Can I get the RV and MF for the 2019 GMC Terrain SLT 1.6L diesel AWD for 24/36/39 &10K/yr. I am from Toledo Ohio, zip code 43560. Are there also any rebates available for this model?

    .00076 and 61%
    .00096 and 60%
    .00096 and 59%
    $1000 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012

    Can I please have residual/money factory/incentives on 2019 GMC Terrain SLE 1.5 FWD/AWD for 24/36 10k for zip code 44124?

    FWD
    .00089 MF and 58% residual
    .00125 MF and 54% residual

    AWD
    .00151 MF and 60% residual
    .00124 MF and 55% residual


    $2250 lease cash
    +$1575 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • c0n5p1r4cyc0n5p1r4cy Posts: 11
    May I please have the MF, RV, and June 2019 incentives on:

    2019 GMC Terrain SLE AWD
    2019 GMC Terrain SLT AWD

    36/10k miles
    48170

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162

    May I please have the MF, RV, and June 2019 incentives on:

    2019 GMC Terrain SLE AWD
    2019 GMC Terrain SLT AWD

    36/10k miles
    48170

    Thanks!

    SLE
    .00124 and 55%
    $2250 lease cash
    $1575 customer incentive

    SLT
    .00114 and 60%
    $1000 lease cash
    $1500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EdBahtchEdBahtch Posts: 3
    Please provide the MF and RV and incentives on Terrain Denali FWD on a 36/10 and 36/12 in zip 91730
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 172,012
    EdBahtch said:

    Please provide the MF and RV and incentives on Terrain Denali FWD on a 36/10 and 36/12 in zip 91730

    36/12
    .00101 MF and 61% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rileychprileychp Posts: 16
    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for 36m/15k Terrain in 48073 for the following?
    Thank you!!
    SLE FWD
    SLE AWD
    SLT FWD
    SLT AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,162
    rileychp said:

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, Residual, and incentives for 36m/15k Terrain in 48073 for the following?
    Thank you!!
    SLE FWD
    SLE AWD
    SLT FWD
    SLT AWD

    SLE FWD - .00125 and 51%
    SLE AWD - .00124 and 52%
    $2250 lease cash
    $1575 incentives

    SLT FWD - .00088 and 55%
    SLT AWD - .00114 and 57%
    $1000 lease cash
    $1500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DaveD603DaveD603 NHPosts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Looking for MF and residual on 2019 AWD SLE and SLT, 36M/18K. 03036 ZIP
Sign In or Register to comment.