Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Lexus NX Lease Deals and Prices

1235717

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    rfs02 said:

    Hi, can you please provide residual value and MF for 2019 NX300 FWD - 36/12 in 75230?

    Thank you. 

    .00065 and 55%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AjayAjay San AntonioPosts: 3
    Hi, Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 NX 300 Base and Hybrid for 78255 for 36 & 48 months @ 12k miles?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    Ajay said:

    Hi, Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 NX 300 Base and Hybrid for 78255 for 36 & 48 months @ 12k miles?
    Thanks.

    Gas: .00065 MF and 55%/46% residual
    Hybrid: .00085 MF and 57%/48% residual

    $2000 lease cash on either model

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ST12ST12 OkPosts: 18
    Could you please provide the 36/12 and 48/12 RV, MF, and incentives (lease & loyalty) for 2019 NX 300 FWD Gas w/Luxury pkg, in 74137 ?
  • ST12ST12 OkPosts: 18
    Does Lexus still run the multiple security deposit program ? If so, how much is the MF reduction per MSD ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    ST12 said:

    Could you please provide the 36/12 and 48/12 RV, MF, and incentives (lease & loyalty) for 2019 NX 300 FWD Gas w/Luxury pkg, in 74137 ?

    .00065 and 55% / 46%
    $2000 lease cash
    ST12 said:

    Does Lexus still run the multiple security deposit program ? If so, how much is the MF reduction per MSD ?

    Yes, max 9 @ .00008 reduction each. In your case, you can use 7 MSDs to reduce the MF to .00009

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • itsbwitsbw BmorePosts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Wow Michaell, you're incredible. Joined just to ask.. trying to find the best deal/negotiation ground.

    '19 Lexus NX300
    AWD or FSport , lux pkg, non-hybrids.
    36mo/12k
    Zip: 21409 or 21230 (if they're any different)
    Residual and MF?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    itsbw said:

    Wow Michaell, you're incredible. Joined just to ask.. trying to find the best deal/negotiation ground.

    '19 Lexus NX300
    AWD or FSport , lux pkg, non-hybrids.
    36mo/12k
    Zip: 21409 or 21230 (if they're any different)
    Residual and MF?

    .00065 MF
    55%/56% residual for Base/FSport
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Darkhawk62Darkhawk62 Woodstock, ILPosts: 32
    Can I request numbers for the 2019 Lexus NX300 / NX300h - 36mo/12k in 60098? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708

    Can I request numbers for the 2019 Lexus NX300 / NX300h - 36mo/12k in 60098? Thank you

    300 - .00065 and 55%; $2000 lease cash
    300h - .00065 and 57%; $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arking04arking04 Orlando, FLPosts: 1
    Hi Michaell!
    Can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 NX 300 Base and F-Sport for 32806 for 36 & 48 months @ 12k miles?
    Also, are MSDs still an option??
    Thank you in advance :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    arking04 said:

    Hi Michaell!
    Can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 NX 300 Base and F-Sport for 32806 for 36 & 48 months @ 12k miles?
    Also, are MSDs still an option??
    Thank you in advance :)

    .00065 MF
    55%/46% residual for 36/48 months
    $2000 lease cash

    Add 1% to residual for FSport

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Signed Lease yesterday 24Nov2018 on 2019 Lexus NX300.
    Wanted to share my recent lease in New Jersey.
    2019 Lexus NX300 (I just came to dealership to check out this particular model car (and ended up leasing this one with options included (listed below) - good/bad/average deal - you tell me what you think it is.
    I did not choose those options, they were already there, but I liked them all, so I agreed to lease it.
    Comfort Package=980
    Rear View mirror =150
    Parking assist with auto brake=535
    Power Rear door with kick sensor=550
    Power Tilt and slide moonroof=1100
    Body side moldings = 199
    cargo mat/cargo net/whl locks/Key glv/Rr Protector=383
    Door Edge Guards=140
    Lexus Universal Tablet holder=109
    Total Optional Equipment=4,145
    Vehicle Base=37585
    Delivery Processing and Handling=1025
    TOTAL MSRP=42756

    Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

    Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
    2019 LEXUS NX300 (comfort package + above extra options).

    MSRP: $42756
    Selling Price: $38250.61
    Monthly Payment: $334
    Cash Due at Signing: $5793 - $2800 (MSDs - returnable at lease end) = $2993(this includes Acq Fee, NJ Doc Fee, NJ taxes, Reg/title fees and 1st Lease rate (334)).

    MSD: $2800 paid upfront
    Incentives: $2750 ($2000 lexus rebate + $750 recent grad rebate)

    Months:36
    Annual Mileage:12K
    MF:0.00065
    Residual: $23515.8

    Region: New Jersey
    Leasehackr Score:10.4
    https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672

    Signed Lease yesterday 24Nov2018 on 2019 Lexus NX300.
    Wanted to share my recent lease in New Jersey.
    2019 Lexus NX300 (I just came to dealership to check out this particular model car (and ended up leasing this one with options included (listed below) - good/bad/average deal - you tell me what you think it is.
    I did not choose those options, they were already there, but I liked them all, so I agreed to lease it.
    Comfort Package=980
    Rear View mirror =150
    Parking assist with auto brake=535
    Power Rear door with kick sensor=550
    Power Tilt and slide moonroof=1100
    Body side moldings = 199
    cargo mat/cargo net/whl locks/Key glv/Rr Protector=383
    Door Edge Guards=140
    Lexus Universal Tablet holder=109
    Total Optional Equipment=4,145
    Vehicle Base=37585
    Delivery Processing and Handling=1025
    TOTAL MSRP=42756

    Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

    Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
    2019 LEXUS NX300 (comfort package + above extra options).

    MSRP: $42756
    Selling Price: $38250.61
    Monthly Payment: $334
    Cash Due at Signing: $5793 - $2800 (MSDs - returnable at lease end) = $2993(this includes Acq Fee, NJ Doc Fee, NJ taxes, Reg/title fees and 1st Lease rate (334)).

    MSD: $2800 paid upfront
    Incentives: $2750 ($2000 lexus rebate + $750 recent grad rebate)

    Months:36
    Annual Mileage:12K
    MF:0.00065
    Residual: $23515.8

    Region: New Jersey
    Leasehackr Score:10.4
    https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

    Congrats! Thanks for sharing the details.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can you please provide MF and Residual for NX 300 AWD for 36/10, 36/12, 36/15
    ZIP: 60607
    Are there any incentives or rebates?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708

    Hi,

    Can you please provide MF and Residual for NX 300 AWD for 36/10, 36/12, 36/15
    ZIP: 60607
    Are there any incentives or rebates?

    36/15
    .00065 and 53%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cwr5033cwr5033 18073Posts: 2
    Hi Michaell -- Hoping you could get me info for a NX300 45/15 in 18073.

    Thanks!! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    cwr5033 said:

    Hi Michaell -- Hoping you could get me info for a NX300 45/15 in 18073.

    Thanks!! 

    45 months?

    .00065 MF and 47% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FroFro MarylandPosts: 1
    Hi Michael. I'm a bit new at this but can you provide numbers for a 24 and 36 month lease for a 2019 NX300h in 20850? My salesman is playing dumb and doesn't know details but provided me with the following offers - I can't tell if it's good or not - or how much room there is for negotiation:

    2019 NX300h
    List $43,558.00 - $5,250.00 = $38,308.00 (the discount includes $2K in Lexus incentives)

    He said the offers include all taxes, tags, and processing...

    24months 10k miles $0down = $739.00 $2,500.00 down =$628.00 (65%residual)
    36months 10k miles $0down = $599.00 $2,500.00 down =$528.00 (58%residual)

    I don't see the value in $0 down as it looks to me like Lexus is charging over 3% per year to finance the $2500.

    And is one deal better than the other? I know the 36 month is only an extra $1200 but the residual is 7% less than the 24 month residual..
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    Fro said:

    Hi Michael. I'm a bit new at this but can you provide numbers for a 24 and 36 month lease for a 2019 NX300h in 20850? My salesman is playing dumb and doesn't know details but provided me with the following offers - I can't tell if it's good or not - or how much room there is for negotiation:

    2019 NX300h
    List $43,558.00 - $5,250.00 = $38,308.00 (the discount includes $2K in Lexus incentives)

    He said the offers include all taxes, tags, and processing...

    24months 10k miles $0down = $739.00 $2,500.00 down =$628.00 (65%residual)
    36months 10k miles $0down = $599.00 $2,500.00 down =$528.00 (58%residual)

    I don't see the value in $0 down as it looks to me like Lexus is charging over 3% per year to finance the $2500.

    And is one deal better than the other? I know the 36 month is only an extra $1200 but the residual is 7% less than the 24 month residual..

    .00085 MF
    65%/58% residual for 24/36 mo
    $2000 lease cash

    The 36 month lease is $140/mo. better than the 24 month term. (Surprise!)
    Lease taxes are high in MD.

    Those quotes look high... Maybe, a marked up money factor.
    Ask the dealer for the adjusted CAP cost and the money factor.
    Stick with the $0 down lease, to keep things simple.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cwr5033cwr5033 18073Posts: 2
    Hi Michaell -- I have a lease quote from a dealer, but when I run their numbers in the Edmunds lease calculator but I'm not getting the same monthly.

    NX300

    Zip Code: 18073 (PA)
    MSRP: 45448
    Discount: 2704.15
    Rebate: 2000
    Doc Fee: 141
    License Title: 25
    Process+Delivery Fee: 453.50
    Down money: 5613 (Planning to take this out, but it's in the quote so leaving it for now)
    Term: 45 months
    Miles: 15k/year
    Residual: 47%
    MF: .00095

    My number from Edumunds calculator: $407/month
    Dealer number: $452.91/month

    Am I missing something??


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    cwr5033 said:

    Hi Michaell -- I have a lease quote from a dealer, but when I run their numbers in the Edmunds lease calculator but I'm not getting the same monthly.

    NX300

    Zip Code: 18073 (PA)
    MSRP: 45448
    Discount: 2704.15
    Rebate: 2000
    Doc Fee: 141
    License Title: 25
    Process+Delivery Fee: 453.50
    Down money: 5613 (Planning to take this out, but it's in the quote so leaving it for now)
    Term: 45 months
    Miles: 15k/year
    Residual: 47%
    MF: .00095

    My number from Edumunds calculator: $407/month
    Dealer number: $452.91/month

    Am I missing something??


    It isn't adding up, because they haven't given you all of the numbers.
    I don't see the $795 acquisition fee
    They are showing the $5613 as trade allowance. Are you trading in a vehicle?
    What sales tax rate did you use?

    What is the amount Due at Signing?
    Is it ZERO? Or, do you make the first payment?
    The money factor is marked up from the .00065 base.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eric_22eric_22 Posts: 4
    edited November 2018
    Hi,

    Please provide MF, Residual, Lease offers 36/10 and 36/7.5 for Zip:07039 on NX300 AWD

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    eric_22 said:

    Hi,

    Please provide MF, Residual, Lease offers 36/10 and 36/7.5 for Zip:07039 on NX300 AWD

    Thanks

    36/10
    .00065 and 56%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AHIAHI Posts: 29
    edited December 2018
    May I have RV MF Incentives for 10/36 zip 70809?
    2019 Nx300
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    AHI said:

    May I have RV MF Incentives for 10/36 zip 70809?
    2019 Nx300

    .00065 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pulzzzpulzzz 91401Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    Hello,

    Can I get MF, RV and incentives for zip 91401.
    2019 NX300 FSport RWD - 36/10, 36/12, 36/15

    Thank You,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    pulzzz said:

    Hello,

    Can I get MF, RV and incentives for zip 91401.
    2019 NX300 FSport RWD - 36/10, 36/12, 36/15

    Thank You,

    36/15
    .00065 and 54%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AHIAHI Posts: 29
    Nx300
    70809
    36/10 and 36/7500
    MF RV incentives please
  • Do you happen to know what the December MF, Residuals, incentives and tax credits will be for the NX300 gas and Hybrid? I'm being told by the dealership that wont be released until Dec. 4 and I'm hoping that they will be better or same, not worse than November deals.

    36/10 in 78723
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    cpatx0505 said:

    Do you happen to know what the December MF, Residuals, incentives and tax credits will be for the NX300 gas and Hybrid? I'm being told by the dealership that wont be released until Dec. 4 and I'm hoping that they will be better or same, not worse than November deals.

    36/10 in 78723

    Dealer is correct; Tuesday.

    May be late Tuesday or Wednesday before we see them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    AHI said:

    Nx300
    70809
    36/10 and 36/7500
    MF RV incentives please

    .00065 and 56% / 57%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I please get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 2019 NX300 AWDS in 60048? 12k/36 mos. thank you in advance. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708

    May I please get the MF/RV/Incentives on a 2019 NX300 AWDS in 60048? 12k/36 mos. thank you in advance. 

    .00055 and 55%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gregnorzgregnorz Dallas, TXPosts: 3
    I received the following lease deal today for 76051 on a 2019 NX 300 F Sport FWD:

    48 mos/12K

    MSRP: $44,148 (has several factory add-ons)
    Negotiated Price: $42,120
    Residual: 47%
    MF: .00115
    Taxes and Fees: $2826.30
    Lease Cash: $2500
    Down Payment: $2500
    Monthly Payment: ~$499

    The price of the vehicle and the lease cash seem good, but the RV% and MF seem waaaay off compared to what I've seen here. Any thoughts on the deal? What would the MF and RV be on a 36 mos/15K?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    gregnorz said:

    I received the following lease deal today for 76051 on a 2019 NX 300 F Sport FWD:

    48 mos/12K

    MSRP: $44,148 (has several factory add-ons)
    Negotiated Price: $42,120
    Residual: 47%
    MF: .00115
    Taxes and Fees: $2826.30
    Lease Cash: $2500
    Down Payment: $2500
    Monthly Payment: ~$499

    The price of the vehicle and the lease cash seem good, but the RV% and MF seem waaaay off compared to what I've seen here. Any thoughts on the deal? What would the MF and RV be on a 36 mos/15K?

    48/12 - .00065 and 47%
    36/15 - .00065 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SnormSnorm DallasPosts: 1
    I’m negotiating a lease. Can you tell me if MF and residual on a 36/12 are same for nx300 fwd and nx300h?   Are incentives same?  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    Snorm said:

    I’m negotiating a lease. Can you tell me if MF and residual on a 36/12 are same for nx300 fwd and nx300h?   Are incentives same?  Thanks!

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KJaiKJai Staten Island, NYPosts: 5
    edited December 2018
    Hi Michaell,
    May I have the rv and mf for December, 2019 nx300 and Nx 300 F sport for 24/36/39 months and 7500/10k miles
    zip code is 10312.
    thank you very much!

  • Michaell said:

    Snorm said:

    I’m negotiating a lease. Can you tell me if MF and residual on a 36/12 are same for nx300 fwd and nx300h?   Are incentives same?  Thanks!

    What ZIP code?
    75225. Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    KJai said:

    Hi Michaell,
    May I have the rv and mf for December, 2019 nx300 and Nx 300 F sport for 24/36/39 months and 7500/10k miles
    zip code is 10312.
    thank you very much!

    .00065 MF
    $2000 lease cash
    64%/57%/55% residual for 24/36/39 mo, 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    dallasman said:

    Michaell said:

    Snorm said:

    I’m negotiating a lease. Can you tell me if MF and residual on a 36/12 are same for nx300 fwd and nx300h?   Are incentives same?  Thanks!

    What ZIP code?
    75225. Thanks!!
    Gas: .00065 MF and 55% residual
    Hybrid: .00085 MF and 57% residual

    $2000 lease cash on either

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dxm87dxm87 Posts: 2
    2019 NX300 AWD and NX300 F-sport 24/7.5 and 24/10k. Is there loyalty or conquest cash? thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    dxm87 said:

    2019 NX300 AWD and NX300 F-sport 24/7.5 and 24/10k. Is there loyalty or conquest cash? thank you!

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could you get me rates for...

    36/10k

    NX300 Base
    NX300 FSport

    Any difference between FWD and AWD rates?

    Zip 95126

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,708
    eXstasy said:

    Hi, could you get me rates for...

    36/10k

    NX300 Base
    NX300 FSport

    Any difference between FWD and AWD rates?

    Zip 95126

    Thanks!

    .00065 and 56% (base) or 57% (F-Sport)
    No difference between FWD or AWD
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Evoic1Evoic1 SoCalPosts: 2
    Hello.
    I was hoping I could get lease numbers for a 2019 NX 300h for 36mth/12k.
    Zip is 92881....
    I'm being quoted $503 monthly drive-off with nothing down after a lease swap that is even money.

    That seems high, but maybe I'm uniformed. Any help is appreciated.
    Also, I see MSD mentioned everywhere, is this something beneficial that I should consider when signing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,672
    Evoic1 said:

    Hello.
    I was hoping I could get lease numbers for a 2019 NX 300h for 36mth/12k.
    Zip is 92881....
    I'm being quoted $503 monthly drive-off with nothing down after a lease swap that is even money.

    That seems high, but maybe I'm uniformed. Any help is appreciated.
    Also, I see MSD mentioned everywhere, is this something beneficial that I should consider when signing?

    .00085 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Sales tax rate?

    MSDs are a great way to lower the money factor, if you have the cash available for deposit. But, you should negotiate the lease and make sure you are getting the base money factor, before introducing MSDs into the equation.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Evoic1Evoic1 SoCalPosts: 2
    kyfdx said:



    .00085 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Sales tax rate?

    MSDs are a great way to lower the money factor, if you have the cash available for deposit. But, you should negotiate the lease and make sure you are getting the base money factor, before introducing MSDs into the equation.


    MSRP:
    $41,192
    Tax rate: 7.75%

    Don't have the other info at the moment....but, before I forget....THANK YOU for providing the info above.
  • swkimswkim Posts: 9
    Hello,
    What's the MF and residual for a 2019 NX 300h on a 36 mon/10K lease? Zip is 98112. Any incentives?
Sign In or Register to comment.