Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    brian929 said:

Hey guys, looking for 36/12k numbers for Touring and GT (AWD) in 02767. Thanks!

.00060 MF
    GT: 58% residual. $1620 lease cash
    Touring: 59% residual. $1440 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Kid711Kid711 Member Posts: 6
    Hello, Can you please provide the MF, RV and any lease/loyalty incentives for a 2019 or 2020 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring for 12k/24 and 12k/36 in 91775? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Kid711 said:

Hello, Can you please provide the MF, RV and any lease/loyalty incentives for a 2019 or 2020 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring for 12k/24 and 12k/36 in 91775? Thanks so much!

We don't have numbers for any 2020 model Mazdas

FWD or AWD on the 2019 GT?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    FWD please!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    Kid711 said:

Kid711 said:

FWD please!

.00130 and 64%
    .00060 and 58%
    $1080 customer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Is Mazda's $750 Loyalty reward included in the $1080 customer incentive you listed?
  • Options
    Kid711 said:

Is Mazda's $750 Loyalty reward included in the $1080 customer incentive you listed?

No, that would be separate

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    txbulletstxbullets Member Posts: 24
    Can I please get the MF/RV and incentives for a CX-9 touring and grand touring in 77581
  • Options
    txbullets said:

Can I please get the MF/RV and incentives for a CX-9 touring and grand touring in 77581

FWD or AWD?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Michaell said:
    FWD or AWD? What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry I knew I forgot something. FWD
    36/10 & 36/12
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Sorry 
  • Options
    txbullets said:

Michaell said:

FWD or AWD?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Sorry I knew I forgot something. FWD
    36/10 & 36/12

36/12
    .00060 and 58%
    No lease incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    BrendanKBrendanK Member Posts: 90
    Greetings! Can you please provide the MF, RV and any lease/loyalty incentives for a 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD. Zip code 64157. Thanks!
  • Options
    BrendanK said:

Greetings! Can you please provide the MF, RV and any lease/loyalty incentives for a 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD. Zip code 64157. Thanks!

36/15
    .00060 and 56%
    $180 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    BrendanKBrendanK Member Posts: 90
    Thanks. And what is it for the regular touring? Looking at 36/12.
  • Options
    BrendanK said:

Thanks. And what is it for the regular touring? Looking at 36/12.

.00060 and 59%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ca7172ca7172 Member Posts: 22
    Hi, may I get the MF and residual for zip 90274, 36/10 term for Grand Touring and Touring, both AWD and FWD (it looks like they may all be the same)? Thank you.
  • Options
    ca7172 said:

Hi, may I get the MF and residual for zip 90274, 36/10 term for Grand Touring and Touring, both AWD and FWD (it looks like they may all be the same)? Thank you.

.00060 and 59% (GT FWD / GT AWD / Touring FWD) or 60% (Touring AWD)

Incentives
    $1260 GT AWD
    $1080 GT FWD / Touring FWD / Touring AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    T1WizT1Wiz Member Posts: 2
    Could you please help with the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 CX9 Grand Touring AWD for 36/12k in 94939. Also any idea on MF target for a single-pay? Getting a VW Atlas buyback for a lemon which helps cash flow!
  • Options
    T1Wiz said:

Could you please help with the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 CX9 Grand Touring AWD for 36/12k in 94939. Also any idea on MF target for a single-pay? Getting a VW Atlas buyback for a lemon which helps cash flow!

.00060 MF and 58% residual
    $900 lease cash

We don't have the Mazda single-pay info, but if the program is any good, it would put the money factor at .00001. If not, then don't do it. The money factor is pretty low, already.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ZcarsearchZcarsearch Member Posts: 8
    Hi , what is the residual and MF for a CX-9 touring, 36/10k, 11703? We are close to a deal at 1500 (first month, taxes and dmv) with 383 a month and wanted to see if that was ok? Also they are picking up 1280 (4 months of our nissan rogue payments).

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    AWD*
  • Options

Hi , what is the residual and MF for a CX-9 touring, 36/10k, 11703? We are close to a deal at 1500 (first month, taxes and dmv) with 383 a month and wanted to see if that was ok? Also they are picking up 1280 (4 months of our nissan rogue payments).

Thank you so much!

AWD*

.00060 and 60%
    $1440 customer incentive

Do you have the MSRP and adjusted cap cost for that quote?

I'd want to see details that suggest the remaining lease payments are not part of the new lease deal - terms like "picking up" or "taking care of" often don't mean what you think they mean.

Why not wait until the Rogue lease is up, then start shopping?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi, thank you again for the info. We had gone at first and the offer (after some back and forth ) was $395 at 36/10, with 3k down inclusive of tax, dmv, and first month with the “$1280 picked up” which to me seemed like it was tacked on so we walked.

this time he went with an “employee pricing” not sure how legit that is where we have to create a pin. And the deal is 383.55 with first, taxes, dmv at $1500. He gave us a general paper with that written down so it’s not official but Friday we will get all that info as it’s crucial. 

since my wife is due end of May for our 3rd we needed a third row (currently, one in booster and other in car seat). If this falls through we will probably wait as I don’t imagine anyone just takes “4 payments”. We went to Nissan for path , and Chevy for traverse and volks for atlas and all came back w 2-4K down and 400 a month If not more. With Mazda I just found out about all this info on leasing with MF/RS and doing my diligence (went down that rabbit whole last night). So trying my best to catch up on getting the best deal for a novice 
  • Options
    TimCharlotteTimCharlotte Member Posts: 79
    GT AWD 12/36 28031 please
  • Options
    maczmacz Member Posts: 9
    Hello:

CX-9 Signature
    36/10
    RV/MF/incentive (if any)

Thank you!
  • Options

Hi, thank you again for the info. We had gone at first and the offer (after some back and forth ) was $395 at 36/10, with 3k down inclusive of tax, dmv, and first month with the “$1280 picked up” which to me seemed like it was tacked on so we walked.

this time he went with an “employee pricing” not sure how legit that is where we have to create a pin. And the deal is 383.55 with first, taxes, dmv at $1500. He gave us a general paper with that written down so it’s not official but Friday we will get all that info as it’s crucial. 

since my wife is due end of May for our 3rd we needed a third row (currently, one in booster and other in car seat). If this falls through we will probably wait as I don’t imagine anyone just takes “4 payments”. We went to Nissan for path , and Chevy for traverse and volks for atlas and all came back w 2-4K down and 400 a month If not more. With Mazda I just found out about all this info on leasing with MF/RS and doing my diligence (went down that rabbit whole last night). So trying my best to catch up on getting the best deal for a novice 

Good luck. Appears you've already knocked $1900 off the first offer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

GT AWD 12/36 28031 please

.00060 MF and 58% residual
    $1116 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    macz said:

Hello:

CX-9 Signature
    36/10
    RV/MF/incentive (if any)

Thank you!

.00060 MF and 57% residual
    $180 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    krolwojnakrolwojna Member Posts: 4
    CX9 Grand touring AWD
    Could I get MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 95051
  • Options
    krolwojna said:

CX9 Grand touring AWD
    Could I get MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 95051

36/15
    .00060 MF and 56% residual
    $900 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ale3toale3to Member Posts: 92
    edited March 2019

go on you tube there are a lot of very informative videos on how to calculate a lease that helped me a lot. the most important part is to know where those numbers are coming from . it takes a little bit of research burt it is pretty simple. I went to truecar.com to find the real MSRP (it is on the sticker of the car you like) but most important get the average of what people is paying in your area. get the real invoice price from there( how much the dealer is going to pay for the car to the manufacturer) . Imput those number and the ones provided in this forum on a excel form that you can download from this youtube video https://youtu.be/j-IDFFTfPPs
    it helped me a lot calculate those #s and take it as a top payment. Remember you have to pay inceptions,that will make the payment higher if you roll them into the monthly payment and that any rebate ,cash allowance and others will make the payment lower. go what this videos and others alike that are gonna come after this one so you can have an idea.
    I walked out of a miami dealer with 433. 31 tax in on a Grand Touring AWD 36 month 12k miles and payed 1170 on inceptions. they even sneak in 420 dollars in key protection without I noticing it . so be very careful. and go over every # . it means that I could have fought more and get the care even cheaper. also do not fall in love with one car. My wife fell for a white signature and it almost cost me 100 more a month for a car with insignificant extras to a GT AWD , that costs more and depreciates more. just because she fell for the brown leather and the front grill and door sills lights.
    let me know if you have any other question.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help all!

Shout out to - ale3to, kyfdx, Michaell ..Definitely feeling more confident with the process
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Hi All - So we ended up going with it. I wanted to see how it came along and thoughts. IF not so great definitely a learning experience. One thing I took away that we didnt get a chance to place in practice was discussing car price first above all rather than numbers.

This is the Mazda CX-9 Touring - I feel like the $1280 might have been added to this (the 4 payments of our rogue). Also what numbers am I looking at to ensure the MF was close to the .0006? **Edit** I see that the rent charge is interest charge was able to do the math and it comes out to .0005**

Thanks again for your help
  • Options

Hi All - So we ended up going with it. I wanted to see how it came along and thoughts. IF not so great definitely a learning experience. One thing I took away that we didnt get a chance to place in practice was discussing car price first above all rather than numbers.

This is the Mazda CX-9 Touring - I feel like the $1280 might have been added to this (the 4 payments of our rogue). Also what numbers am I looking at to ensure the MF was close to the .0006? **Edit** I see that the rent charge is interest charge was able to do the math and it comes out to .0005**

Thanks again for your help

$383/mo with $1500 out of pocket is not a bad deal.

Congrats, and enjoy your new Mazda!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Madeline18Madeline18 Member Posts: 2
     Interested in MF & RV for 2019 CX-9 GT AWD in zip 50266. Interested in 36/12 & 36/15. Thanks!
  • Options

Interested in MF & RV for 2019 CX-9 GT AWD in zip 50266. Interested in 36/12 & 36/15. Thanks!

36/15
    .00060 and 56%
    $680 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Madeline18Madeline18 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell,
    Thank you so much. Can you also give me the 36/12 figures? 
  • Options
    T1WizT1Wiz Member Posts: 2
    Negotiated this deal yesterday but left the dealer before signing. Mazda GT AWD in 94939.
    Was this a decent (but not exceptional deal?) I couldn't get the any online calculators to get this monthly fee either, wondering if there was something I was missing?
  • Options

Michaell,
    Thank you so much. Can you also give me the 36/12 figures? 

Add 2%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    T1Wiz said:

Negotiated this deal yesterday but left the dealer before signing. Mazda GT AWD in 94939.
    Was this a decent (but not exceptional deal?) I couldn't get the any online calculators to get this monthly fee either, wondering if there was something I was missing?

If I add the $595 acquisition fee to the selling price, I'm just a few dollars off that payment quote.

Only way to improve it is to negotiate a bigger discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    JimLorenzo09JimLorenzo09 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Hi,

I did CX9 2019 for 36months/12k for $420 a month. No money down / taxes,fees included with $420 a month.

Cx9 Sport AWD- Power Seat Package
    Total Msrp $36,415

Is that a good deal?

New Jersey
  • Options

Hi,

I did CX9 2019 for 36months/12k for $420 a month. No money down / taxes,fees included with $420 a month.

Cx9 Sport AWD- Power Seat Package
    Total Msrp $36,415

Is that a good deal?

New Jersey

Seems reasonable. Do you have the sale price, or adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kubutekkubutek Member Posts: 15
    Hi,

Could I please get money factor and residual value for 2019 Mazda CX 9 Grand Touring in New York (11378).

Thanks!
  • Options
    kubutek said:

Hi,

Could I please get money factor and residual value for 2019 Mazda CX 9 Grand Touring in New York (11378).

Thanks!

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kubutek said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Sorry, 36 months with 12,000 miles
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

kubutek said:

Hi,

Thanks!

FWD or AWD?
    AWD 36 months, 12,000 miles
  • Options
    kubutek said:

kyfdx said:

kubutek said:

Hi,

Thanks!

FWD or AWD?
    AWD 36 months, 12,000 miles
    .00060 and 58%
    $1260 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thank you!

Are April numbers usually worse than March?
  • Options
    kubutek said:

Thank you!

Are April numbers usually worse than March?

No predictions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator