2019 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

13468926

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Cj52984 said:

    Hi,

    36/12 & 36/15 Grand Touring FWD in 33701


    Thank you!

    .00070 MF
    58%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • damsairdamsair HoustonMember Posts: 31
    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on the CX9 FWD on models T and GT 36/12 term at 77008? Thx
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    damsair said:

    Hello,
    Can I please get the MF/RV on the CX9 FWD on models T and GT 36/12 term at 77008? Thx

    .00070 MF and 58% residual
    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • julden0julden0 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2019
    Could I have MF/RV for 2019 CX-9 AWD GT 36/12 in 19119? any lease support this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    julden0 said:

    Could I have MF/RV for 2019 CX-9 AWD GT 36/12 in 19119? any lease support this month?

    .00070 MF and 59% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ianwelch001Ianwelch001 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get the res and MF on a GT awd 36/12k for 14616 and any incentives? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551

    Can I please get the res and MF on a GT awd 36/12k for 14616 and any incentives? 

    .00070 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cbm381321cbm381321 30319Member Posts: 8
    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for GT and T FWD 36/10 for 30319
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    cbm381321 said:

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for GT and T FWD 36/10 for 30319

    .00070 and 59%
    $360 customer incentive
    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AG904AG904 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, 36/12 on CX-9 Signature 32250 please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    AG904 said:

    Hello, 36/12 on CX-9 Signature 32250 please.

    .00070 MF and 56% residual
    $300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • atsujuberatsujuber Member Posts: 4
    Hello, looking for residual, MF, and any incentives for 90504.
    Fwd Touring 36/10k and 36/7.5k (assuming that exists).
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    atsujuber said:

    Hello, looking for residual, MF, and any incentives for 90504.
    Fwd Touring 36/10k and 36/7.5k (assuming that exists).
    Thank you!

    36/10
    .00070 and 59%
    $360 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mowad1981Mowad1981 ChicagoMember Posts: 26
    Hello, can you please provide RV and MF for 2019 GT and Touring AWD for 36/12 in 60157 (IL) 

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    Mowad1981 said:

    Hello, can you please provide RV and MF for 2019 GT and Touring AWD for 36/12 in 60157 (IL) 

    Thanks

    .00065 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tboy0806tboy0806 Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2019
    Looking for RV & MF for 2019 CX-9 36/15K 06825. Thanks

    Current offer is 2019 CX-9 GT 36/15K $1,741.61 due at signing and $484.55/mo.
    Sale price = $38,635
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    tboy0806 said:

    Looking for RV & MF for 2019 CX-9 36/15K 06825. Thanks

    Current offer is 2019 CX-9 GT 36/15K $1,741.61 due at signing and $484.55/mo.
    Sale price = $38,635

    GT AWD
    .00065 MF and 57% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    What is the MSRP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tboy0806tboy0806 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    tboy0806 said:

    Looking for RV & MF for 2019 CX-9 36/15K 06825. Thanks

    Current offer is 2019 CX-9 GT 36/15K $1,741.61 due at signing and $484.55/mo.
    Sale price = $38,635

    GT AWD
    .00065 MF and 57% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    What is the MSRP?
    MSRP is $43,635
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    tboy0806 said:

    kyfdx said:

    tboy0806 said:

    Looking for RV & MF for 2019 CX-9 36/15K 06825. Thanks

    Current offer is 2019 CX-9 GT 36/15K $1,741.61 due at signing and $484.55/mo.
    Sale price = $38,635

    GT AWD
    .00065 MF and 57% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    What is the MSRP?
    MSRP is $43,635
    $424/mo, plus tax ($450/mo if the tax rate is 6.35%)

    Ask the dealer what the breakdown of the due at signing is, and if the CAP cost is different from the selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcastagninojcastagnino Member Posts: 61
    edited February 2019
    Do we have February numbers yet?? I know it's early. 

    36 month
    12k miles per year 
    NNJ 07066

    Money Factor, residual and lease cash or incentives

    CX9 Grand Touring and Signature 
  • Cj52984Cj52984 Member Posts: 2
    Hi. I’m wondering about the February numbers.

    15k/36
    GT FWD and AWD
    33701

    Thanks again. I really appreciate the info.
  • washnole1washnole1 Member Posts: 21
    Can I please get the residual, MF and incentives for 2019 CX9 AWD Signature 36/12k in 98391? Thank you
  • ducat13ducat13 Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2019
    Hello - Looking for Feb MF, residual and applicable lease cash (and/or lease incentives) for 2019 CX9 FWD Touring and GT for 36/10.

    Thx!
  • olkh95olkh95 San FranciscoMember Posts: 2
    Could you please provide MF, residual and incentives for 2019 AWD Touring and GT 36/12 and 36/15, zip 94134? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551

    Do we have February numbers yet?? I know it's early. 

    36 month
    12k miles per year 
    NNJ 07066

    Money Factor, residual and lease cash or incentives

    CX9 Grand Touring and Signature 

    .00065 and 56% (Sig) or 59% (GT AWD)
    $300 lease cash on Sig only
    $1080 customer incentive on both

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    Cj52984 said:

    Hi. I’m wondering about the February numbers.

    15k/36
    GT FWD and AWD
    33701

    Thanks again. I really appreciate the info.

    .00065 and 56% (FWD) or 57% (AWD)
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    washnole1 said:

    Can I please get the residual, MF and incentives for 2019 CX9 AWD Signature 36/12k in 98391? Thank you

    .00065 and 56%
    $300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    ducat13 said:

    Hello - Looking for Feb MF, residual and applicable lease cash (and/or lease incentives) for 2019 CX9 FWD Touring and GT for 36/10.

    Thx!

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    olkh95 said:

    Could you please provide MF, residual and incentives for 2019 AWD Touring and GT 36/12 and 36/15, zip 94134? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00065 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ducat13ducat13 Member Posts: 34
    Michaell said:

    ducat13 said:

    Hello - Looking for Feb MF, residual and applicable lease cash (and/or lease incentives) for 2019 CX9 FWD Touring and GT for 36/10.

    Thx!

    What ZIP code?
    90035.

    Also, can you please explain difference between lease cash and "customer incentive"? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    ducat13 said:

    Michaell said:

    ducat13 said:

    Hello - Looking for Feb MF, residual and applicable lease cash (and/or lease incentives) for 2019 CX9 FWD Touring and GT for 36/10.

    Thx!

    What ZIP code?
    90035.

    Also, can you please explain difference between lease cash and "customer incentive"? Thanks!
    .00065 and 59%
    $360 customer incentive

    Lease cash is a dealer incentive, resulting in a lower price.

    Customer incentive is to you, and is used like a down payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micoolmicool 01915Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I'm looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for 36/12 2019 CX-9 Touring in 01915. Thanks in advance!
  • pmb1281pmb1281 PAMember Posts: 2
    Hi - i'm wondering if this is a good monthly payment for a 2019 CX-9 Touring (no premium package)

    $430.98/month
    $0 down (sign and drive)
    MSRP - $38,325
    Sale Price - $35,590
    Rebates - $1,610 (offset by capitalized 1st month payment, doc fees, and cap reduction)
    MF - .00065
    Residual - 59%
    Zip Code - 19127
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,551
    micool said:

    Hi, I'm looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for 36/12 2019 CX-9 Touring in 01915. Thanks in advance!

    AWD?
    .00065 and 59%
    $360 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    pmb1281 said:

    Hi - i'm wondering if this is a good monthly payment for a 2019 CX-9 Touring (no premium package)

    $430.98/month
    $0 down (sign and drive)
    MSRP - $38,325
    Sale Price - $35,590
    Rebates - $1,610 (offset by capitalized 1st month payment, doc fees, and cap reduction)
    MF - .00065
    Residual - 59%
    Zip Code - 19127

    How much of it is CAP reduction?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmb1281pmb1281 PAMember Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:
    Hi - i'm wondering if this is a good monthly payment for a 2019 CX-9 Touring (no premium package) $430.98/month $0 down (sign and drive) MSRP - $38,325 Sale Price - $35,590 Rebates - $1,610 (offset by capitalized 1st month payment, doc fees, and cap reduction) MF - .00065 Residual - 59% Zip Code - 19127
    How much of it is CAP reduction?
    $954.05 cap reduction. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    pmb1281 said:


    kyfdx said:

    pmb1281 said:

    Hi - i'm wondering if this is a good monthly payment for a 2019 CX-9 Touring (no premium package)

    $430.98/month
    $0 down (sign and drive)
    MSRP - $38,325
    Sale Price - $35,590
    Rebates - $1,610 (offset by capitalized 1st month payment, doc fees, and cap reduction)
    MF - .00065
    Residual - 59%
    Zip Code - 19127

    How much of it is CAP reduction?

    $954.05 cap reduction. 

    Add the $595 acquisition fee, and subtract the CAP reduction for an adjusted CAP of $35231:
    $388/mo+tax
    11% sales tax? Payment is correct.

    All you have to decide is if the discount is good. I can't help you there.

    Also, I wouldn't capitalize the first payment. In effect, you are paying an extra $47 in sales tax by doing that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tboy0806tboy0806 Member Posts: 14
    I got quoted a MF of .0015 from 06840. Looks like they use Chase Auto Financing.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    tboy0806 said:

    I got quoted a MF of .0015 from 06840. Looks like they use Chase Auto Financing.

    That looks like the 30, 33, or 39 month term.

    36 month term is .00065 MF

    Chase is dba Mazda Credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Lee LovellLee Lovell Member Posts: 29
    Can I get numbers for 33/12k 36/12k and 39/12k for a GT AWD in 84606.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091

    Can I get numbers for 33/12k 36/12k and 39/12k for a GT AWD in 84606.

    Thanks!

    .00150 MF and 61% residual
    .00065 MF and 59% residual
    .00150 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dinozx7rDinozx7r Long Island NYMember Posts: 14
    Interested in MF and Residual for a CX-9 Grand Touring AWD in 11030 10K year. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Dinozx7r said:

    Interested in MF and Residual for a CX-9 Grand Touring AWD in 11030 10K year. Thank you.

    36/10
    .00065 MF and 57% residual
    $1080 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • shkrtvshkrtv MiamiMember Posts: 6
    Hi! Could you please provide MF, residual and incentives for 2019 AWD Touring and GT 36/12 zip 33131? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    shkrtv said:

    Hi! Could you please provide MF, residual and incentives for 2019 AWD Touring and GT 36/12 zip 33131? Thank you!

    .00065 MF and 59% residual
    $936 lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cnote78cnote78 PhiladelphiaMember Posts: 39
    Mazda CX-9 GT 36m 15k in zip 19008. Any incentives? Thanks as always
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    cnote78 said:

    Mazda CX-9 GT 36m 15k in zip 19008. Any incentives? Thanks as always

    .00065 MF
    56%/57% residual for FWD/AWD
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • esoterixesoterix Washington StateMember Posts: 32
    Can I get MF/RV and incentives for Touring and GT, both AWD. 36/12 in 98391? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    esoterix said:

    Can I get MF/RV and incentives for Touring and GT, both AWD. 36/12 in 98391? Thanks!

    .00065 MF and 59% residual
    Either trim
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wolfpacker3wolfpacker3 Member Posts: 23
    Hi. Can I get MF/RV and incentives for a GT AWD 36/12k in 98466? Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.