Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

1246726

Comments

  • FG13FG13 IllinoisPosts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    FG13 said:

    Hi! Never leased before...

    I was just quoted a 36/10k 2019 CX-9 with Premium Pkg (AWD) for $517+tax a month with $0 down for zip code 61615.

    Does that seem like a good deal?

    FWD or AWD?
    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    What is the amount Due at Signing?
    AWD
    MSRP: $38,915
    Selling Price: Didn't ask - Assumed for a lease you focus on payment
    Adjusted CAP cost: Don't know
    Amount due at signing: $0
  • JG2018JG2018 CAPosts: 1
    Hi, could I get December numbers for MF, RV, incentives for 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 10k/36 months, zip code 94941? Thanks

    Also, are dealerships typically transparent about the MF and RV numbers they are using to calculate the lease terms, or do they keep those hidden and just provide info about selling price, fees/incentives, and monthly payments?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    FG13 said:

    kyfdx said:

    FG13 said:

    Hi! Never leased before...

    I was just quoted a 36/10k 2019 CX-9 with Premium Pkg (AWD) for $517+tax a month with $0 down for zip code 61615.

    Does that seem like a good deal?

    FWD or AWD?
    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    What is the amount Due at Signing?
    AWD
    MSRP: $38,915
    Selling Price: Didn't ask - Assumed for a lease you focus on payment
    Adjusted CAP cost: Don't know
    Amount due at signing: $0
    You can focus on the payment, but without the details on how they calculated it, it's hard to know if you can do better.

    $517/mo+tax for a $39K MSRP vehicle doesn't seem like a great deal on the surface, but it could be for this particular make and model (if we knew the details)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    JG2018 said:

    Hi, could I get December numbers for MF, RV, incentives for 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD 10k/36 months, zip code 94941? Thanks

    Also, are dealerships typically transparent about the MF and RV numbers they are using to calculate the lease terms, or do they keep those hidden and just provide info about selling price, fees/incentives, and monthly payments?

    .00070 MF and 60% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Residuals cannot be altered by the dealer, and the amounts appear on the lease contract, so no hiding necessary.

    Mazda Credit allows dealers to mark up the rate by .00050, and you can be sure they will not disclose that.

    If you aren't given a complete breakdown of the offer, then ask for the details. If you don't get them, be very clear to the salesperson that you won't be doing business without them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DerekDerek WIPosts: 25
    Thanks in advance 2019 Awd Touring 53132. Mf/Res

    36/12k
    36/10k

    Sorry for so many questions lately. You guys rock
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    Derek said:

    Thanks in advance 2019 Awd Touring 53132. Mf/Res

    36/12k
    36/10k

    Sorry for so many questions lately. You guys rock

    36/12
    .00070 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • omarkhan528omarkhan528 11210Posts: 3
    Can I get the mf residual and lease incentives for 2019 cx9 touring awd at 36/10 for 11229?
  • JjaroszJjarosz CaliforniaPosts: 3
    edited December 2018
    MF and Residual on 2019 cx-9 touring fwd 12k 36months. Zip 94568
    any rebates?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211

    Can I get the mf residual and lease incentives for 2019 cx9 touring awd at 36/10 for 11229?

    .00070 and 60%
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    Jjarosz said:

    MF and Residual on 2019 cx-9 touring fwd 12k 36months. Zip 94568
    any rebates?

    .00070 and 58%
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • calllkacalllka 18210Posts: 3
    Hi. Looking for RV, MF, incentives on 2019 for a Grand Touring CX9 AWD, 36/10k or 36/12k in zip code 18210. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    calllka said:

    Hi. Looking for RV, MF, incentives on 2019 for a Grand Touring CX9 AWD, 36/10k or 36/12k in zip code 18210. Thank you.

    36/12
    .00070 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get RV & MF for 2019 Grand Touring AWD, and 2019 Signature AWD all with 15k/36 months zip: 14127?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843

    Could I get RV & MF for 2019 Grand Touring AWD, and 2019 Signature AWD all with 15k/36 months zip: 14127?

    .00070 MF
    57%/51% residual for GT/Signature

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • calllkacalllka 18210Posts: 3
    Hi. I have a dumb question. Is RV and MF based on zip code of my residence or dealer location? Does it affect if I'm trying to lease in different state? I live in PA, but dealer that has the car I want is in NJ.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    calllka said:

    Hi. I have a dumb question. Is RV and MF based on zip code of my residence or dealer location? Does it affect if I'm trying to lease in different state? I live in PA, but dealer that has the car I want is in NJ.

    Thank you

    The MF and RV are national; it's only the incentives that are regional.

    And, they are based on the dealer location.

    That said, NJ and PA are in the same region, so there likely won't be any change in the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • willywonkawillywonka ChicagoPosts: 5
    Hello, Could I get RV, MF & lease incentives for 2019 CX-9 Touring AWD w/ Premium Package with 15k/36m and 12k/36m? Zip: 60089. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211

    Hello, Could I get RV, MF & lease incentives for 2019 CX-9 Touring AWD w/ Premium Package with 15k/36m and 12k/36m? Zip: 60089. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00070 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get numbers for 33496 FWD Grand Touring 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    iuqqui55 said:

    Can I get numbers for 33496 FWD Grand Touring 36/12?

    .00070 and 58%
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Turk182PartIITurk182PartII VAPosts: 2
    edited December 2018
    Can I get the numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD, 36/10, zip 20170 VA? Any lease incentives available? Also, how can I figure out the MSRP without asking the dealer? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843

    Can I get the numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD, 36/10, zip 20170 VA? Any lease incentives available? Also, how can I figure out the MSRP without asking the dealer? Thanks!

    .00070 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Pricing is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    But, I find it's easier to find the car on the dealer's website. They are usually listed with the MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Turk182PartIITurk182PartII VAPosts: 2
    edited December 2018
    kyfdx said:

    Can I get the numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD, 36/10, zip 20170 VA? Any lease incentives available? Also, how can I figure out the MSRP without asking the dealer? Thanks!

    .00070 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Dealer confirmed the 60% but said MF was .00115 and they couldn't budge since they don't set it. I left without committing but also on good terms. Is this negotiable or should I try a different dealership?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843

    kyfdx said:

    Can I get the numbers for a CX-9 GT AWD, 36/10, zip 20170 VA? Any lease incentives available? Also, how can I figure out the MSRP without asking the dealer? Thanks!

    .00070 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Dealer confirmed the 60% but said MF was .00115 and they couldn't budge since they don't set it. I left without committing but also on good terms. Is this negotiable or should I try a different dealership?
    Dealers are permitted to mark up the rate by as much as .00050, for extra profit.

    It's negotiable, but it doesn't mean that dealer will negotiate it. I wouldn't pay a markup.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sammyray99sammyray99 New JerseyPosts: 13
    edited December 2018
    Hi!

    Zip 07506

    Went into Mazda yesterday and negotiated, $395 per month, $3,000 down (incl. all taxes, fees & first month) with a 59% Residual, dealer didn't share MF, also they put in the $360 lease incentive.

    Is that a good deal, what would be the current RV/MF for 07506?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211

    Hi!

    Zip 07506

    Went into Mazda yesterday and negotiated, $395 per month, $3,000 down (incl. all taxes, fees & first month) with a 59% Residual, dealer didn't share MF, also they put in the $360 lease incentive.

    Is that a good deal, what would be the current RV/MF for 07506?

    Thank you!

    What trim level?
    FWD or AWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Breakdown of the $3000 up front?

    Without this information, we can only guess how good your deal is, or if it can be improved.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sammyray99sammyray99 New JerseyPosts: 13
    Apologies. 

    2019 CX-9 Touring with Premium package
    AWD
    MSRP 40,515
    Selling price 37,499
    $3000 includes taxes, fees and first month’s payment. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211

    Apologies. 

    2019 CX-9 Touring with Premium package
    AWD
    MSRP 40,515
    Selling price 37,499
    $3000 includes taxes, fees and first month’s payment. 

    .00070 and 59% for 36/12
    $360 customer incentive

    With the prices provided, I get $421/mo

    I'll guess some of the $3000 is being used as cap reduction.

    Ask the dealer for a complete breakdown of the $3000.

    Looks like a decent quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BoltJBoltJ CaliforniaPosts: 2
    Can I get the numbers of 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring, AWD, 36/12k in zip 94555, CA? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    BoltJ said:

    Can I get the numbers of 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring, AWD, 36/12k in zip 94555, CA? Thanks

    .00070 and 59%
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gm3211gm3211 91901Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for 91901

    2019 CX-9 Touring FWD
    36/12K

    Rebates?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    gm3211 said:

    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for 91901

    2019 CX-9 Touring FWD
    36/12K

    Rebates?

    .00070 and 58%
    $720 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    Could I please get the MF & RV for a 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring in WA state (98125) & any lease incentives? I am looking for 36/10 (or do they only offer 12k miles per year)?

    Thanks!
  • KYMiniMommaKYMiniMomma Louisville, KYPosts: 3
    edited December 2018
    Kindly request money factor and residual for 2019 Mazda CX-9 lease 36 months/ 10k miles per year in KY zip code 40220

    Seeking Trim for Grand Touring
    Also, any rebates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    heard006 said:

    Hello,

    Could I please get the MF & RV for a 2019 CX-9 Grand Touring in WA state (98125) & any lease incentives? I am looking for 36/10 (or do they only offer 12k miles per year)?

    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00070 MF
    59%/60% residual for FWD/AWD
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843

    Kindly request money factor and residual for 2019 Mazda CX-9 lease 36 months/ 10k miles per year in KY zip code 40220

    Seeking Trim for Grand Touring
    Also, any rebates?

    .00070 MF
    59%/60% residual for FWD/AWD
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nbe81nbe81 Massachusetts Posts: 1
    Hi. Looking for RV, MF, incentives on 2018 and 2019 for a Touring CX9 AWD, 36/10k in zip code 02446. Also looking for 2018 and 2018 Touring CX5 AWD, 36/10k in zip code 02446. Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    nbe81 said:

    Hi. Looking for RV, MF, incentives on 2018 and 2019 for a Touring CX9 AWD, 36/10k in zip code 02446. Also looking for 2018 and 2018 Touring CX5 AWD, 36/10k in zip code 02446. Thank you in advance!

    2019 CX9
    .00070 MF and 60% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Please search here for model year and model, and post in the appropriate discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussions/tagged/mazda/mazda

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sanches25Sanches25 CAPosts: 1
    edited December 2018
    Hi, can you please give me the MF and RV for Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94560? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,211
    Sanches25 said:

    Hi, can you please give me the MF and RV for Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94560? Thanks.

    36/15
    .00070 and 57%
    $360 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rakel17rakel17 33155Posts: 6
    Received the following offer for Touring 36/15000 in 33155:
    MSRP - $36,625.00
    Gross Cap Cost - $34,829.95
    Residual Value - $21,242.50
    Lease payment - $431.82 (includes sales tax)
    $0 down (true sign and drive).

    Do these numbers add up?

    Thank you so much.
  • rakel17rakel17 33155Posts: 6
    Forgot to add MF 0.00065
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    rakel17 said:

    Received the following offer for Touring 36/15000 in 33155:
    MSRP - $36,625.00
    Gross Cap Cost - $34,829.95
    Residual Value - $21,242.50
    Lease payment - $431.82 (includes sales tax)
    $0 down (true sign and drive).

    Do these numbers add up?

    Thank you so much.

    rakel17 said:

    Forgot to add MF 0.00065

    FWD?
    .00070 MF and 56% residual
    $360 lease cash

    The residual you give is 58%, which would be 36/12, not 36/15
    Do you have the NET cap?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rakel17rakel17 33155Posts: 6
    FWD - and I meant to type 12000 not 15000.
    Net cap $31,665
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    rakel17 said:

    FWD - and I meant to type 12000 not 15000.
    Net cap $31,665

    I can't get the numbers to match up.
    Your net CAP number can't be right. Maybe, that's the selling price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rakel17rakel17 33155Posts: 6
    what number do you get?
  • Iwelch001Iwelch001 RochesterPosts: 6
    Wife is looking for a 2019 cx9 signature.
    Contacted a dealer and was given these numbers for 12000 miles a year in NY
    52%
    .00063


    So if my math is right my payments would look like this.

    MSRP 46560
    Selling 43516
    MF .00063
    Res 52%
    Fees 850 register, acquisition
    36/12000


    651 a month with 0 down. And taxes and fees rolled in.

    Seems high but also seems like the cx9 doesnt lease well.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    rakel17 said:

    what number do you get?

    I don't get a number, because I don't know which number to use for the adjusted CAP cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,843
    Iwelch001 said:

    Wife is looking for a 2019 cx9 signature.
    Contacted a dealer and was given these numbers for 12000 miles a year in NY
    52%
    .00063


    So if my math is right my payments would look like this.

    MSRP 46560
    Selling 43516
    MF .00063
    Res 52%
    Fees 850 register, acquisition
    36/12000


    651 a month with 0 down. And taxes and fees rolled in.

    Seems high but also seems like the cx9 doesnt lease well.

    .00070 MF and 53% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Since your numbers are off, and you are in NY, it makes me wonder if they are running it through a credit union, instead of Mazda Credit.

    Anyway, it's just the Signature trim that doesn't lease well.
    GT residuals are 6% higher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CoastartCoastart CAPosts: 6
    edited December 2018
    Can I have the numbers for 2019 CX9 Grand Touring 36/12 in CA 91201 AWD/FWD
Sign In or Register to comment.