Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

2456726

Comments

  • jayr1njjayr1nj Posts: 47
    edited October 2018
    can I please get the numbers for Touring AWD 36/12 and 36/15 07081
    also can you confirm $360 lease cash or any other incentives besides military?
    Ive also heard Mazda does not accept MSD is this true?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255
    jayr1nj said:

    can I please get the numbers for Touring AWD 36/15 07081
    also can you confirm $360 lease cash or any other incentives besides military?
    Ive also heard Mazda does not accept MSD is this true?
    Thanks

    .00114 and 59%
    $360 customer incentive only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, could I please get the numbers for a 36/10 36/12 lease on the Sport/Touring/Grand Touring AWD? Zip 15090

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    arachnus said:

    Hello, could I please get the numbers for a 36/10 36/12 lease on the Sport/Touring/Grand Touring AWD? Zip 15090

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00114 MF
    61%/63%/62% residual, respectively
    $75 lease cash on GT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Chuck1213Chuck1213 Deptford, NJPosts: 3
    For those that asked my registration was a bit higher than expected for NJ at $555.00 as it included the three years of NJ and also a temp out of state paper tag. Also the deal did include a Mazda loyalty rebate of $500.00 as I own a 2016 Miata and had to produce a copy of a valid active registration card for that vehicle to obtain the discount. 
  • kris_msukris_msu Dallas, TXPosts: 1
    Hi there! Can I get MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 GT AWD 36/12 in 75243? Much appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    kris_msu said:

    Hi there! Can I get MF and RV for 2019 CX-9 GT AWD 36/12 in 75243? Much appreciated!

    .00114 MF and 62% residual
    $75 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • viserviser Posts: 2
    Looking for RV, MF, incentives for a 2019 CX9 Signature 36/15k
    ZIP 30043 Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255
    viser said:

    Looking for RV, MF, incentives for a 2019 CX9 Signature 36/15k
    ZIP 30043 Thank you.

    .00114 and 53%
    $75 (yes, $75) lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Would like to know the residual value and money factor for 90703:

    2019 CX-9 Grand Touring FWD
    36/12k

    2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD
    36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255
    martin888 said:

    Would like to know the residual value and money factor for 90703:

    2019 CX-9 Grand Touring FWD
    36/12k

    2019 CX-9 Grand Touring AWD
    36/12k

    .00114 and 62%
    $75 lease cash on AWD only
    $360 customer incentive on both FWD and AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF, Residual and deals in 15243? Thanks in advance!
  • MF, Residual and deals in 15243? Thanks in advance!

    Forgot to add, looking at the 2018/19 Touring or Gand Touring. Thank you.
  • MF, Residual and deals in 15243? Thanks in advance!

    Forgot to add, looking at the 2018/19 Touring or Gand Touring. Thank you.
    AWD. I'm killing myself here due to lack of editing. Sheesh! :'(
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875

    MF, Residual and deals in 15243? Thanks in advance!

    Forgot to add, looking at the 2018/19 Touring or Gand Touring. Thank you.
    AWD. I'm killing myself here due to lack of editing. Sheesh! :'(
    What term and mileage allowance?

    Also, please ask 2018 model questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/47041/mazda/cx-9/2018-mazda-cx-9-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can I please get MF/Residual for 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD? Zip code 20120

    12K miles for 36 months

    Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875

    Hi,

    Can I please get MF/Residual for 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD? Zip code 20120

    12K miles for 36 months

    Thank you,

    .00114 MF and 62% residual
    $75 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dch01dch01 Posts: 4
    Can I get MF, residual and any incentives for both touring, grand touring and signature. AWD. in 68116. 36/12. thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    dch01 said:

    Can I get MF, residual and any incentives for both touring, grand touring and signature. AWD. in 68116. 36/12. thank you!

    .00114 MF
    63%/62%/55% residual, respectively
    $75 lease cash on GT/SIG only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • IMtheRealAndersonIMtheRealAnderson New YorkPosts: 2
    Chuck1213 said:

    OK so I wrapped up a lease deal on a “fresh off the boat” 2019 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring in Machine Gray with Sand leather interior.  The car hits the dealer early next week with delivery on Wednesday 9/26/18. MSRP on the vehicle is: $43,935.00 which includes the $995.00 destination fee and also the $300.00 special Machine Gray paint charge. Here’s the lease deal registered in the State of N.J.  

    MSRP: $43,935.00
    Negotiated sale price: $40,060.00
    Total discount = $3,875.00
    Residual Value: $26,361.00 or 60%
    Money Factor: .00114 or about 2.7%
    NJ sales tax rate: 7%
    36 Months with 15,000 miles per year
    Start-up fees which were bundled into the lease include: $595.00 acquisition fee, $299.00 doc fee, $555.00 N.J. registration and temp out of state paper tag and first month payment of $550.00. These fees total $1,999.00. 

    The lease is a “true” 100% sign and drive deal with zero cash out of pocket at signing (not even the first payment, it’s rolled in and I only have 35 more payments to make).  Credit score is tier one at 800+. 

    Was debating on putting down $2k which would cover the start-up costs and drop the payment down to $488.00 but I am not crazy about putting a lot of cash down on a leased vehicle (in case of a total loss). 

    Payment is: $550.00 per month and includes NJ sales tax. 

    Hope this helps those that are shopping for a new 2019 CX-9. 


    I'm new here, but what dealer did you use? I'm in NYC
  • BradHPBradHP DelawarePosts: 19
    Okay, hopefully this is the last set of numbers I ask for until 3 years from now!

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 36/12 on the Touring AWD in 19805?

    My local dealers are getting pretty light on the 2018s now, everything left has the more expensive Premium package that I don't really need for the price difference. Maybe I can do better on the 2019?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    BradHP said:

    Okay, hopefully this is the last set of numbers I ask for until 3 years from now!

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 36/12 on the Touring AWD in 19805?

    My local dealers are getting pretty light on the 2018s now, everything left has the more expensive Premium package that I don't really need for the price difference. Maybe I can do better on the 2019?

    .00114 MF and 63% residual
    $360 customer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,
    Could you pls share the MF, RV, incentives for 2019 signature CX-9 in 98005? 

    Another noob question (first time leasing): the dealer was inputting msrp of the car at 46k when they provided leasing numbers (~575 per month with 2k down), however it would have cost me 43k plus tax etc. if I purchased it. Is it normal to use full msrp for lease and negotiated price for loan/purchase? I noticed a post above that had both msrp and negotiated price listed for a GT hence the question. 

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255

    Hello,
    Could you pls share the MF, RV, incentives for 2019 signature CX-9 in 98005? 

    Another noob question (first time leasing): the dealer was inputting msrp of the car at 46k when they provided leasing numbers (~575 per month with 2k down), however it would have cost me 43k plus tax etc. if I purchased it. Is it normal to use full msrp for lease and negotiated price for loan/purchase? I noticed a post above that had both msrp and negotiated price listed for a GT hence the question. 

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    The MSRP is used to calculate the residual value. You still want to negotiate your best price, even for a lease, as that will result in a lower payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 36/15 or 36/12. Sorry forgot to add that info

    thanks. Perhaps my q should have been how does the msrp vs negotiated price play into monthly payment calculation? If there is a sticky/101 page, happy to read thru it 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875

    36/15 or 36/12. Sorry forgot to add that info

    thanks. Perhaps my q should have been how does the msrp vs negotiated price play into monthly payment calculation? If there is a sticky/101 page, happy to read thru it 

    36/15
    .00114 MF and 53% residual
    $75 lease cash

    The GT residual is 7% higher.

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Can you tell me mf and residuals for

    Touring 36/15 (2wd)

    GT 36/15 (2wd)

    29730 zip code
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875

    Hello,

    Can you tell me mf and residuals for

    Touring 36/15 (2wd)

    GT 36/15 (2wd)

    29730 zip code

    .00114 MF and 60% residual

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • restless923restless923 Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Hello. This is my first lease, I appreciate all the info and help.
    Could you please provide:

    MF and Residual for:

    Grand Touring 36 months/10k per year (2wd)
    Touring 36 months/10k per year (2wd)

    Zip: 90230
    Also if there are any other deals or incentives that are available please do provide.

    Very much appreciated! =)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875

    Hello. This is my first lease, I appreciate all the info and help.
    Could you please provide:

    MF and Residual for:

    Grand Touring 36 months/10k per year (2wd)
    Touring 36 months/10k per year (2wd)

    Zip: 90230
    Also if there are any other deals or incentives that are available please do provide.

    Very much appreciated! =)

    .00114 MF and 63% residual
    $360 customer lease cash
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ace51ace51 Posts: 14
    I'm wondering if you have the number for November yet. If so can you provide MF and RV for AWD Touring with Premium Package 36/10 in 91030. Thank you very much!
  • kyfdx said:
    Hi can you please provide the MF and RV for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15? Zip is 60431 Thanks
    .00007 and 55% $1280 incentives
    Those are the 2018 model numbers 2019: .00114 MF and 60% residual $75 lease cash
    Can i please have the updated numbers for November. Thanks in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    ace51 said:

    I'm wondering if you have the number for November yet. If so can you provide MF and RV for AWD Touring with Premium Package 36/10 in 91030. Thank you very much!

    .00070 MF and 61% residual
    $720 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    jman216 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    jman216 said:

    Hi can you please provide the MF and RV for a CX-9 GT AWD 36/15? Zip is 60431 Thanks

    .00007 and 55%
    $1280 incentives
    Those are the 2018 model numbers

    2019:
    .00114 MF and 60% residual
    $75 lease cash

    Can i please have the updated numbers for November. Thanks in advance. 

    .00070 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dansnjdansnj NJPosts: 2
    Hello can I please have Nov numbers for a GT 36/10k zip 07920? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255
    dansnj said:

    Hello can I please have Nov numbers for a GT 36/10k zip 07920? Thanks!

    AWD?
    .00070 and 61%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please have MF RV and incentives for Touring pref. package AWD 36/10k in 64116? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    liltizzel said:

    Can I please have MF RV and incentives for Touring pref. package AWD 36/10k in 64116? Thank you!

    .00070 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    liltizzel said:

    Can I please have MF RV and incentives for Touring pref. package AWD 36/10k in 64116? Thank you!

    .00070 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks, no lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255
    liltizzel said:

    kyfdx said:

    liltizzel said:

    Can I please have MF RV and incentives for Touring pref. package AWD 36/10k in 64116? Thank you!

    .00070 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks, no lease cash?
    Nope.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dansnjdansnj NJPosts: 2
    Michaell said:

    dansnj said:

    Hello can I please have Nov numbers for a GT 36/10k zip 07920? Thanks!

    AWD?
    .00070 and 61%
    No lease incentives
    Yes AWD. Thanks!
  • slee7slee7 Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    Hello, can I get the residual value on a Signature and GT AWD 36/15 for 60564?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    slee7 said:

    Hello, can I get the residual value on a Signature and GT AWD 36/15 for 60564?
    Thank you.

    .00070 MF
    58%/51% residual for GT/Signature (goodbye, Signature!)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Can I confirm the money factor and residual for 94920 on an AWD Grand Touring and Signature? For both 36/12 and 36/15.

    Apologize if this is a repeat from the above posts - wasn't sure how much this varies for each zip code.

    Thanks for the info!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    Robert458 said:

    Hi, Can I confirm the money factor and residual for 94920 on an AWD Grand Touring and Signature? For both 36/12 and 36/15.

    Apologize if this is a repeat from the above posts - wasn't sure how much this varies for each zip code.

    Thanks for the info!

    36/15
    .00070 MF
    58%/51% residual for GT/Signature

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for AWD Grand Touring and Signature for 36 months 12k miles per year in 20148?

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,255

    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for AWD Grand Touring and Signature for 36 months 12k miles per year in 20148?

    Thanks,

    .00001 and 56% / 50%
    $500 lease cash on GT
    $200 lease cash on Sig

    (hint - the GT will give you a much smaller lease payment)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GCBrainGCBrain NJPosts: 1
    Good sirs (and ladies),

    May I please have MF and RV for 2019 AWD Touring w/ Touring Premium Package, 36/10K, zip is 07004.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 170,875
    GCBrain said:

    Good sirs (and ladies),

    May I please have MF and RV for 2019 AWD Touring w/ Touring Premium Package, 36/10K, zip is 07004.

    Thank you!

    .00070 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mw350mw350 Posts: 28
    edited November 2018
    Hello can I please have Nov numbers (MF, RV & lease cash) for 2019 AWD Touring & Grand Touring 12k/36 months in NJ 07081? Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.