Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Kia Forte Lease Deals and Prices

1234689

Comments

  • Wave135Wave135 Posts: 14
    Could you share MF, RV, and incentives for Forte S and LXS 2019 36/10 lease in zip 07042.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    JordanR93 said:

    Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for the 2019 Forte LXS 24/12 and 36/10 in 34202? Thanks!

    24/12 - .00199 and 59%; $3520 lease cash
    36/10 - .00192 and 55%; $3030 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    Wave135 said:

    Could you share MF, RV, and incentives for Forte S and LXS 2019 36/10 lease in zip 07042.

    Thank you!

    LXS - .00192 and 55%; $3530 lease cash
    S - .00197 and 54%; $3820 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NathanDDSNathanDDS Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    Hi, looking for mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 forte LXS in Brooklyn NY, 11210. 36/10. Thanks!

    .00192 MF and 55% residual
    $3530 lease cash
    Thank you for your response.

    I was offered the following deal:

    2019 Kia Forte LXS
    MSRP: $20,250
    Selling price: $18,607
    Residual and mf are as you quoted (55% & .00192)
    Tax rate: 8.875%
    DAS: first month and dmv fees (plate transfer)

    Bottom line: $215/month

    Is this a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    NathanDDS said:

    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    Hi, looking for mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 forte LXS in Brooklyn NY, 11210. 36/10. Thanks!

    .00192 MF and 55% residual
    $3530 lease cash
    Thank you for your response.

    I was offered the following deal:

    2019 Kia Forte LXS
    MSRP: $20,250
    Selling price: $18,607
    Residual and mf are as you quoted (55% & .00192)
    Tax rate: 8.875%
    DAS: first month and dmv fees (plate transfer)

    Bottom line: $215/month

    Is this a good deal?
    Did they give you the adjusted CAP cost with tax and acquisition fee added (less the rebate)?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NathanDDSNathanDDS Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    Hi, looking for mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 forte LXS in Brooklyn NY, 11210. 36/10. Thanks!

    .00192 MF and 55% residual
    $3530 lease cash
    Thank you for your response.

    I was offered the following deal:

    2019 Kia Forte LXS
    MSRP: $20,250
    Selling price: $18,607
    Residual and mf are as you quoted (55% & .00192)
    Tax rate: 8.875%
    DAS: first month and dmv fees (plate transfer)

    Bottom line: $215/month

    Is this a good deal?
    Did they give you the adjusted CAP cost with tax and acquisition fee added (less the rebate)?
    Nope, but I do know that the $215/month includes taxes and acquisition fee. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking for though

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    NathanDDS said:

    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    Hi, looking for mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 forte LXS in Brooklyn NY, 11210. 36/10. Thanks!

    .00192 MF and 55% residual
    $3530 lease cash
    Thank you for your response.

    I was offered the following deal:

    2019 Kia Forte LXS
    MSRP: $20,250
    Selling price: $18,607
    Residual and mf are as you quoted (55% & .00192)
    Tax rate: 8.875%
    DAS: first month and dmv fees (plate transfer)

    Bottom line: $215/month

    Is this a good deal?
    Did they give you the adjusted CAP cost with tax and acquisition fee added (less the rebate)?
    Nope, but I do know that the $215/month includes taxes and acquisition fee. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking for though

    If the payment includes those items, then it's a good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NathanDDSNathanDDS Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    NathanDDS said:

    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    kyfdx said:

    NathanDDS said:

    Hi, looking for mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 forte LXS in Brooklyn NY, 11210. 36/10. Thanks!

    .00192 MF and 55% residual
    $3530 lease cash
    Thank you for your response.

    I was offered the following deal:

    2019 Kia Forte LXS
    MSRP: $20,250
    Selling price: $18,607
    Residual and mf are as you quoted (55% & .00192)
    Tax rate: 8.875%
    DAS: first month and dmv fees (plate transfer)

    Bottom line: $215/month

    Is this a good deal?
    Did they give you the adjusted CAP cost with tax and acquisition fee added (less the rebate)?
    Nope, but I do know that the $215/month includes taxes and acquisition fee. I’m not sure if that’s what you’re asking for though

    If the payment includes those items, then it's a good deal.
    Thank you!
  • dh1271dh1271 Posts: 2
    Could you share MF, RV, and incentives for Forte LXS 2019 24/10 lease in zip 10003 (NY)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    dh1271 said:

    Could you share MF, RV, and incentives for Forte LXS 2019 24/10 lease in zip 10003 (NY)?

    24/12 (10K not available with the 24 month term)

    .00199 and 59%
    $4020 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dh1271dh1271 Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Michaell said:

    dh1271 said:

    Could you share MF, RV, and incentives for Forte LXS 2019 24/10 lease in zip 10003 (NY)?

    24/12 (10K not available with the 24 month term)

    .00199 and 59%
    $4020 incentives
    Thanks!
  • rickzrickz Nashville, TNPosts: 37
    Please provide MF, RV, and incentives for Forte LXS and S, 36/10 in 44023? Automatic. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    rickz said:

    Please provide MF, RV, and incentives for Forte LXS and S, 36/10 in 44023? Automatic. Thank you!

    LXS - .00192 and 55%; $3030 lease cash
    S - .00197 and 54%; $3320

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReneHReneH Fort Myers, FLPosts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Forte LXS, 36/12 and 24/12 in 33912?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    ReneH said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Forte LXS, 36/12 and 24/12 in 33912?

    .00199 MF and 59% residual. $3520 lease cash
    .00192 MF and 54% residual. $3030 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Forte LXS, 36/12 in 07646?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Forte LXS, 36/12 in 07646?

    .00192 MF and 54% residual
    $3530 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nzakko0712nzakko0712 Posts: 10
    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Forte LXS auto, 24/12 in 07652?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Forte LXS auto, 24/12 in 07652?

    .00199 MF and 59% residual
    $4020 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • baraaaabaraaaa Posts: 59
    Looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Forte LXS and S trims for 36/12 and 24//12 in 53208. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    baraaaa said:

    Looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Forte LXS and S trims for 36/12 and 24//12 in 53208. Thank you!

    S
    .00200 MF and 58% residual. $3820 lease cash
    .00197 MF and 53% residual. $3320 lease cash

    LXS
    .00199 MF and 59% residual. $3520 lease cash
    .00192 MF and 54% residual. $3030 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wave135Wave135 Posts: 14
    When will the incentives for August be available? I was hoping you could provide RV, MF and incentives for LXS in 07042 for August. Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    edited August 2019
    Wave135 said:

    When will the incentives for August be available? I was hoping you could provide RV, MF and incentives for LXS in 07042 for August. Thank you in advance.

    36/15
    .00192 MF and 52% residual
    $3530 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wave135Wave135 Posts: 14
    Apologies - I did not note the terms - LXS @ 36/10 in 07042. Will that make a difference vs. the quoted 36/15?
    Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    Wave135 said:

    Apologies - I did not note the terms - LXS @ 36/10 in 07042. Will that make a difference vs. the quoted 36/15?
    Thanks again.

    55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wave135Wave135 Posts: 14
    thanks again
  • jh80528jh80528 Los Angeles, CAPosts: 21
    May I get the MF and RV for Forte Manual at 91108 socal? Both 24/10k and 36/10k

    Also, any lease/conquest incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    jh80528 said:

    May I get the MF and RV for Forte Manual at 91108 socal? Both 24/10k and 36/10k

    Also, any lease/conquest incentives?

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jh80528jh80528 Los Angeles, CAPosts: 21
    Michaell said:

    jh80528 said:

    May I get the MF and RV for Forte Manual at 91108 socal? Both 24/10k and 36/10k

    Also, any lease/conquest incentives?

    What trim level?
    FE
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    jh80528 said:

    Michaell said:

    jh80528 said:

    May I get the MF and RV for Forte Manual at 91108 socal? Both 24/10k and 36/10k

    Also, any lease/conquest incentives?

    What trim level?
    FE
    We do not have any numbers on the FE trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wave135Wave135 Posts: 14
    Just singed a 36/10 lease on a LXS @ $193 a month all fees and taxes included. Only paid the first month payment on drive-off. Thank you very much for your help with the numbers. Made all the difference.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    Wave135 said:

    Just singed a 36/10 lease on a LXS @ $193 a month all fees and taxes included. Only paid the first month payment on drive-off. Thank you very much for your help with the numbers. Made all the difference.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Posts: 59
    Good morning. May I have the mf, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Kia Forte LXS and S trims. Both 36/10 and 24/10. Zip code 11788
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,589
    djmanc55 said:

    Good morning. May I have the mf, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Kia Forte LXS and S trims. Both 36/10 and 24/10. Zip code 11788
    Thank you

    10K/yr is not available on the 24 month term

    S
    24/12: .00200 MF and 58% residual. $4320 lease cash
    36/10: .00197 MF and 54% residual. $3820 lease cash

    LXS
    .00199 MF and 59% residual. $4020 lease cash
    .00192 MF and 55% residual. $3530 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,239
    kyfdx

    Can you give me the lease numbers / Incentives for 2019 Forte LXS 36/12k NY .....Tks

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    brian125 said:

    kyfdx

    Can you give me the lease numbers / Incentives for 2019 Forte LXS 36/12k NY .....Tks

    .00192 and 54%
    $3530 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Posts: 59
    How do you get the incentive numbers? How can I find out the actual incentives that would apply? Thank you so much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    djmanc55 said:

    How do you get the incentive numbers? How can I find out the actual incentives that would apply? Thank you so much

    We have access to super secret information. :smile:

    All of these, I believe, are customer incentives, and will show up on the contract as a cap reduction. No qualifications necessary.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello. I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Forte S and EX trims for 36/12 and 24/12 in 06042. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058

    Hello. I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Forte S and EX trims for 36/12 and 24/12 in 06042. Thank you!

    EX
    24/12 - .00202 and 59%; $4220 lease cash
    36/12 - .00193 and 54%; $3620

    S
    .00200 and 58%; $4320
    .00197 and 53%; $3820

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! Would I be able to find out MF, RV and incentives for 2019 kia forte EX, 36/12 in 90241. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058

    Hello! Would I be able to find out MF, RV and incentives for 2019 kia forte EX, 36/12 in 90241. Thanks!

    .00193 and 54%
    $3120 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kenjsmithkenjsmith Posts: 12
    edited August 2019
    Trying to lease a 19 forte Lxs in VA 23452 for 36 mos/15k mi. I have been offered 257 a month no money down. MSRP 20240 with discount 3308 covering freight, taxes and fees and rebate of 3100 (2700 lease cash and 400 military). Net cap of 17441.19. Wasnt given money factor but assuming its top tier. Any advice on getting a better deal? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    kenjsmith said:

    Trying to lease a 19 forte Lxs in VA 23452 for 36 mos/15k mi. I have been offered 257 a month no money down. MSRP 20240 with discount 3308 covering freight, taxes and fees and rebate of 3100 (2700 lease cash and 400 military). Net cap of 17441.19. Wasnt given money factor but assuming its top tier. Any advice on getting a better deal? Thank you.

    .00192 and 52%
    $2700 lease cash

    I get $246/mo with that MSRP and net cap.

    How much is due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I was told no money due or they are rolling something in the payments
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    kenjsmith said:

    I was told no money due or they are rolling something in the payments

    If you can get the dealer to share the lease worksheet with you, we can provide better feedback.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,058
    kenjsmith said:


    Interesting. The fact that this dealer is separating out the "freight/handling fee", when it is part of the MSRP, makes me suspicious.

    The $895 processing fee is outrageous, as well.

    Other than that, I don't see much wrong with those numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello. I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Forte EX trim for 36/12 and 24/12 in 78728. Thank you!
  • brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,239
    @kenjsmith

    The Destination charge for all Kia Forte's is $925... Not $995 make finance guy correct pricing. I would also question why on your buyers order dealer is charging you 2x for freight/ handling

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

Sign In or Register to comment.