2019 Kia Forte Lease Deals and Prices

1234579

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Hello. I'm looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2019 Forte EX trim for 36/12 and 24/12 in 78728. Thank you!

    .00202 MF and 59% residual. $3500 lease cash
    .00193 MF and 54% residual. $2800 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FredMcMFredMcM Member Posts: 7
    Hiya, may I please have MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Forte 'S' and 'EX' trims, 36/12, in 94903? Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    FredMcM said:

    Hiya, may I please have MF, RV, and incentives for the 2019 Forte 'S' and 'EX' trims, 36/12, in 94903? Many thanks!

    EX: .00193 MF and 54% residual. $3120 lease cash
    S: .00197 MF and 53% residual. $3320 lease cash

    +$500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrodieBro22BrodieBro22 Member Posts: 21
    Hi, do you have the MF, RV, and incentives for the 19 Forte in the FE w/ CVT and EX trims for 63108?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Hi, do you have the MF, RV, and incentives for the 19 Forte in the FE w/ CVT and EX trims for 63108?

    Thank you!

    No lease programs for the FE

    EX
    36/15
    .00193 MF and 52% residual
    $2800 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    edited August 2019
    @kyfdx/ @michaell

    I worked out a lease 3/36k deal price for my neighbors kid in NY. Can you look over the numbers neighbor provided to me see if they are close to your estimation. Kia dealer agreed to $1000 below invoice price plus $3530 in lease cash.

    2019 LXS
    MSRP 20,290
    Selling price 18,600
    Gross cap 21,600
    Cap reduction 4939
    Adjusted cap 16,661
    00192 & 54%
    down payment = 0
    Out of pocket ...tax, DMV , 1st month $213

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    brian125 said:

    @kyfdx/ @michaell

    I worked out a lease 3/36k deal price for my neighbors kid in NY. Can you look over the numbers neighbor provided to me see if they are close to your estimation. Kia dealer agreed to $1000 below invoice price plus $3530 in lease cash.

    2019 LXS
    MSRP 20,290
    Selling price 18,600
    Gross cap 21,600
    Cap reduction 4939
    Adjusted cap 16,661
    00192 & 54%
    down payment = 0
    Out of pocket ...tax, DMV , 1st month $213

    I get around $211.48/mo

    Why $3000 extra for the Gross CAP?
    $1400 for tax and DMV
    $650 for acquisition fee.

    Where is the extra $950 coming from?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    edited August 2019
    kyfdx said:

    brian125 said:

    @kyfdx/ @michaell

    I worked out a lease 3/36k deal price for my neighbors kid in NY. Can you look over the numbers neighbor provided to me see if they are close to your estimation. Kia dealer agreed to $1000 below invoice price plus $3530 in lease cash.

    2019 LXS
    MSRP 20,290
    Selling price 18,600
    Gross cap 21,600
    Cap reduction 4939
    Adjusted cap 16,661
    00192 & 54%
    down payment = 0
    Out of pocket ...tax, DMV , 1st month $213

    I get around $211.48/mo

    Why $3000 extra for the Gross CAP?
    $1400 for tax and DMV
    $650 for acquisition fee.

    Where is the extra $950 coming from?
    The $650 Acquisition fee was added into lease numbers from what I was told. Does that change some of the $950 discrepancy your talking about ?

    Again Im not sure, maybe I'm reading his work sheet wrong ?? The copy of these numbers neighbor emailed to me are very faded on sheet.

    As long as I'm around / close to your monthly payment I'm 100% Confident the deal I got my neighbors kid is the best deal out of 5 dealerships in there area


    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    brian125 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brian125 said:

    @kyfdx/ @michaell

    I worked out a lease 3/36k deal price for my neighbors kid in NY. Can you look over the numbers neighbor provided to me see if they are close to your estimation. Kia dealer agreed to $1000 below invoice price plus $3530 in lease cash.

    2019 LXS
    MSRP 20,290
    Selling price 18,600
    Gross cap 21,600
    Cap reduction 4939
    Adjusted cap 16,661
    00192 & 54%
    down payment = 0
    Out of pocket ...tax, DMV , 1st month $213

    I get around $211.48/mo

    Why $3000 extra for the Gross CAP?
    $1400 for tax and DMV
    $650 for acquisition fee.

    Where is the extra $950 coming from?
    The $650 Acquisition fee was added into lease numbers from what I was told. Does that change some of the $950 discrepancy your talking about ?

    Again Im not sure, maybe I'm reading his work sheet wrong ?? The copy of these numbers neighbor emailed to me are very faded on sheet.

    As long as I'm around / close to your monthly payment I'm 100% Confident the deal I got my neighbors kid is the best deal out of 5 dealerships in there area


    Selling price $18600
    Gross CAP $21600

    That's $3000 in additions. Seems like some extra crap in there, that's all.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrodieBro22BrodieBro22 Member Posts: 21
    Sorry should have asked in one post, but can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for the 19 Forte in the LXS and S trims as well please? In 63108
  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    edited August 2019
    kyfdx said:

    brian125 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brian125 said:

    @kyfdx/ @michaell

    I worked out a lease 3/36k deal price for my neighbors kid in NY. Can you look over the numbers neighbor provided to me see if they are close to your estimation. Kia dealer agreed to $1000 below invoice price plus $3530 in lease cash.

    2019 LXS
    MSRP 20,290
    Selling price 18,600
    Gross cap 21,600
    Cap reduction 4939
    Adjusted cap 16,661
    00192 & 54%
    down payment = 0
    Out of pocket ...tax, DMV , 1st month $213

    I get around $211.48/mo

    Why $3000 extra for the Gross CAP?
    $1400 for tax and DMV
    $650 for acquisition fee.

    Where is the extra $950 coming from?
    The $650 Acquisition fee was added into lease numbers from what I was told. Does that change some of the $950 discrepancy your talking about ?

    Again Im not sure, maybe I'm reading his work sheet wrong ?? The copy of these numbers neighbor emailed to me are very faded on sheet.

    As long as I'm around / close to your monthly payment I'm 100% Confident the deal I got my neighbors kid is the best deal out of 5 dealerships in there area


    Selling price $18600
    Gross CAP $21600

    That's $3000 in additions. Seems like some extra crap in there, that's all.

    @kyfdx last round of questions from me. Thanks again for your help .

    Looks like my above numbers were off or misread . Gross cap = 19,600

    Minus the $3000 in additions or even $1000 ( if cap is 19,600 ) and assuming the rest of my lease numbers are accurate what monthly payment do you come up with ? NY dealers payment was $213 with
    Oop....... Tax, Dmv, $75 doc fee & 1st payment. Acq of $650 rolled into lease.

    Can you recommend some of the better or easier lease calculators to use.

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Sorry should have asked in one post, but can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for the 19 Forte in the LXS and S trims as well please? In 63108

    What term and mileage allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    brian125 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brian125 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brian125 said:

    @kyfdx/ @michaell

    I worked out a lease 3/36k deal price for my neighbors kid in NY. Can you look over the numbers neighbor provided to me see if they are close to your estimation. Kia dealer agreed to $1000 below invoice price plus $3530 in lease cash.

    2019 LXS
    MSRP 20,290
    Selling price 18,600
    Gross cap 21,600
    Cap reduction 4939
    Adjusted cap 16,661
    00192 & 54%
    down payment = 0
    Out of pocket ...tax, DMV , 1st month $213

    I get around $211.48/mo

    Why $3000 extra for the Gross CAP?
    $1400 for tax and DMV
    $650 for acquisition fee.

    Where is the extra $950 coming from?
    The $650 Acquisition fee was added into lease numbers from what I was told. Does that change some of the $950 discrepancy your talking about ?

    Again Im not sure, maybe I'm reading his work sheet wrong ?? The copy of these numbers neighbor emailed to me are very faded on sheet.

    As long as I'm around / close to your monthly payment I'm 100% Confident the deal I got my neighbors kid is the best deal out of 5 dealerships in there area


    Selling price $18600
    Gross CAP $21600

    That's $3000 in additions. Seems like some extra crap in there, that's all.

    @kyfdx last round of questions from me. Thanks again for your help .

    Looks like my above numbers were off or misread . Gross cap = 19,600

    Minus the $3000 in additions or even $1000 ( if cap is 19,600 ) and assuming the rest of my lease numbers are accurate what monthly payment do you come up with ? NY dealers payment was $213 with
    Oop....... Tax, Dmv, $75 doc fee & 1st payment. Acq of $650 rolled into lease.

    Can you recommend some of the better or easier lease calculators to use.

    I just use a simple spreadsheet.

    With that Adjusted CAP, I'm within a $1.50 per month of their payment.

    But...

    $18600 selling price
    +$650 acq.fee
    =$19250 Gross Cap
    -$3530 lease cash
    = $15720 adjusted CAP (vs. their $16,661)

    Since tax, DMV, doc and first payment are paid out-of-pocket, then there shouldn't be any other charges.
    So, something doesn't add up.. It appears the selling price might be higher than they've listed. $3000 off on a $21K MSRP seems huge.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrodieBro22BrodieBro22 Member Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:

    Sorry should have asked in one post, but can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for the 19 Forte in the LXS and S trims as well please? In 63108

    What term and mileage allowance
    36/12-15 and 24/12-15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    kyfdx said:

    Sorry should have asked in one post, but can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for the 19 Forte in the LXS and S trims as well please? In 63108

    What term and mileage allowance
    36/12-15 and 24/12-15
    LXS
    24/15: .00199 MF and 57% residual. $3300 lease cash
    36/15: .00192 MF and 52% residual. $2700

    S
    .00200 MF and 56% residual. $3600
    .00197 MF and 51% residual. $3000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrodieBro22BrodieBro22 Member Posts: 21
    Does anyone have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 19 Forte in the S, EX, and LXS trims 36/15 in 11364?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Does anyone have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 19 Forte in the S, EX, and LXS trims 36/15 in 11364?

    LXS
    24/15: .00199 MF and 57% residual. $4020 lease cash
    36/15: .00192 MF and 52% residual. $3530

    S
    .00200 MF and 56% residual. $4320
    .00197 MF and 51% residual. $3820

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TemjinX2TemjinX2 Member Posts: 10
    hi can i have the rates for

    LXS

    S

    both 36/12k for 87107

    thanks for your help
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    TemjinX2 said:

    hi can i have the rates for

    LXS

    S

    both 36/12k for 87107

    thanks for your help

    LXS: .00192 MF and 54% residual. $2700 lease cash
    S: .00197 MF and 57% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Pcs44Pcs44 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    What is the MF and Residual on an automatic FE with a term of 12k/36mo in 97034. Any incentives?
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    Pcs44 said:

    What is the MF and Residual on an automatic FE with a term of 12k/36mo in 97034. Any incentives?

    No lease program numbers for the FE
    Edmunds Moderator
  • BmhuegliBmhuegli Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 19 Forte in the S, EX, and LXS trims 36/15 in 33763?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185
    Bmhuegli said:

    Does anyone have the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 19 Forte in the S, EX, and LXS trims 36/15 in 33763?

    EX - .00193 and 52%; $3120 lease cash
    LXS - .00192 and 52%; $3030
    S - .00197 and 51%; $3320

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Matt DailidaMatt Dailida Member Posts: 45
    Good afternoon. Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for KIA Forte in LXS trim. 24/12 and 36/12. Boston region. Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185

    Good afternoon. Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for KIA Forte in LXS trim. 24/12 and 36/12. Boston region. Thank you in advance.

    24/12 - .00199 and 59%; $4020 lease cash
    36/12 - .00192 and 54%; $3530 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • madasonbluemadasonblue TXMember Posts: 4
    Hello! Can I get the MF/RV and any incentive for a Forte FE for 75032? 36/12 or 36/15 if available.
  • Omar StabenOmar Staben Member Posts: 46
    Hello! May I be able to get MF/RV and incentives for Forte EX and S trims both 36/12 for zip 85282. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185

    Hello! Can I get the MF/RV and any incentive for a Forte FE for 75032? 36/12 or 36/15 if available.

    We do not have any numbers for the FE trim.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185

    Hello! May I be able to get MF/RV and incentives for Forte EX and S trims both 36/12 for zip 85282. Thanks!

    EX - .00193 and 54%; $2800 lease cash
    S - .00197 and 53%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Hello, any MF, residual and incentives yet for the 2020 base GT line and EX for zip 11788. 36/10 and 24/10. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185
    djmanc55 said:

    Hello, any MF, residual and incentives yet for the 2020 base GT line and EX for zip 11788. 36/10 and 24/10. Thanks

    Be the first to post in our new 2020 Forte lease thread:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57753/kia/forte/2020-kia-forte-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Good afternoon. Looking for mf/residual and lease incentives for the 2019 Kia Forte S. 36/12 and 36/10 for zip code 10710. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185
    djmanc55 said:

    Good afternoon. Looking for mf/residual and lease incentives for the 2019 Kia Forte S. 36/12 and 36/10 for zip code 10710. Thanks

    36/12
    .00197 and 53%
    $3820 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Are the MF, Residual and lease incentive #'s for the 2019 Forte S out for September yet? 36 month/12k or 10k. Zip 11726
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,185
    djmanc55 said:

    Are the MF, Residual and lease incentive #'s for the 2019 Forte S out for September yet? 36 month/12k or 10k. Zip 11726
    Thank you

    September programs to be released on 9/4.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Good morning. Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2019 Forte S. 36/12 zip 11788. Thanks
  • bsedmundsbsedmunds NJMember Posts: 5
    Good morning!
    Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2019 and 2020 Forte LXS. 36/12k. ZIP 07095 Thanks! :)
  • Omar StabenOmar Staben Member Posts: 46
    Hello! Would I please have September MF, residual and incentives for the Forte EX 36/12k? zip 85282.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    djmanc55 said:

    Good morning. Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2019 Forte S. 36/12 zip 11788. Thanks

    .00190 MF and 51% residual
    $4120 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Hello! Would I please have September MF, residual and incentives for the Forte EX 36/12k? zip 85282.

    .00193 MF and 52% residual
    $3200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    bsedmunds said:

    Good morning!
    Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2019 and 2020 Forte LXS. 36/12k. ZIP 07095 Thanks! :)

    2019
    .00186 MF and 52% residual
    $3830 lease cash

    Please request 2020 model info, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57753/kia/forte/2020-kia-forte-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Omar StabenOmar Staben Member Posts: 46
    Morning! Would I please have September MF, residual and incentives for the Forte EX 36/12k? zip 90241 Socal!? Very much appreciated!
  • bsedmundsbsedmunds NJMember Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    bsedmunds said:

    Good morning!
    Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2019 and 2020 Forte LXS. 36/12k. ZIP 07095 Thanks! :)

    2019
    .00186 MF and 52% residual
    $3830 lease cash

    Thanks! Are you sure the $3830 is not a typo? (Please say yes). :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    bsedmunds said:

    kyfdx said:

    bsedmunds said:

    Good morning!
    Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2019 and 2020 Forte LXS. 36/12k. ZIP 07095 Thanks! :)

    2019
    .00186 MF and 52% residual
    $3830 lease cash

    Thanks! Are you sure the $3830 is not a typo? (Please say yes). :)
    I confirm the above numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Morning! Would I please have September MF, residual and incentives for the Forte EX 36/12k? zip 90241 Socal!? Very much appreciated!

    .00193 MF and 52% residual
    $3520 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • h2oisoxygenh2oisoxygen OregonMember Posts: 2
    Good morning, can I get the MF, residual and incentives for 2019 Forte S, 36 months/12k miles, zip code 97403? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509

    Good morning, can I get the MF, residual and incentives for 2019 Forte S, 36 months/12k miles, zip code 97403? Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 51% residual
    $3300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    Good morning. Looking for the mf, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Kia Forte S. 36/12k in zip 11788
  • djmanc55djmanc55 Member Posts: 71
    The #'s for October please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,509
    djmanc55 said:

    Good morning. Looking for the mf, residual and any incentives for the 2019 Kia Forte S. 36/12k in zip 11788

    djmanc55 said:

    The #'s for October please

    .00190 MF and 51% residual
    $4120 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.