2019 Lexus RX Lease Deals and Prices

1356736

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    morekol said:

    - May I please have the numbers for 2019 RX450h FSport, 3 years, 10 and 12K per year, 91001.
    - Are there any loyalty incentives too?
    - Will the numbers change on Dec 4th or are they valid until Jan 4th?

    Current programs expire tomorrow; new numbers released on Tuesday.

    .00100 and 61% / 60%
    $1000 lease cash

    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TX75201TX75201 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I understand new incentives will be out 12/4/18. I'm looking at 2019 RX FSport AWD MSRP $60,702 in TX zip 75219. Could you provide MF and residual for 36 mo @ 10, 12, & 15K miles? Also Lease Cash offers? Also, dealer has discounted sales price to $56,498 without any negotiating. Sound fair? Is there any known dealer cash available? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    TX75201 said:

    Hello, I understand new incentives will be out 12/4/18. I'm looking at 2019 RX FSport AWD MSRP $60,702 in TX zip 75219. Could you provide MF and residual for 36 mo @ 10, 12, & 15K miles? Also Lease Cash offers? Also, dealer has discounted sales price to $56,498 without any negotiating. Sound fair? Is there any known dealer cash available? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00090 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Research pricing here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • morekolmorekol Member Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    morekol said:

    - May I please have the numbers for 2019 RX450h FSport, 3 years, 10 and 12K per year, 91001.
    - Are there any loyalty incentives too?
    - Will the numbers change on Dec 4th or are they valid until Jan 4th?

    Current programs expire tomorrow; new numbers released on Tuesday.

    .00100 and 61% / 60%
    $1000 lease cash

    No info on loyalty

    Doesn't look like there are any changes for incentives, but are the numbers (money factor, residual, ...) changed for Dec?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    morekol said:

    Michaell said:

    morekol said:

    - May I please have the numbers for 2019 RX450h FSport, 3 years, 10 and 12K per year, 91001.
    - Are there any loyalty incentives too?
    - Will the numbers change on Dec 4th or are they valid until Jan 4th?

    Current programs expire tomorrow; new numbers released on Tuesday.

    .00100 and 61% / 60%
    $1000 lease cash

    No info on loyalty

    Doesn't look like there are any changes for incentives, but are the numbers (money factor, residual, ...) changed for Dec?
    Looks like they are all the same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • oiakouoiakou Member Posts: 26
    Hi Michaell, kydfx,
    Are the numbers below from November the same for December? 
    Zip 11209
    Model 2019  rx350 awd base
    Mf/residual .00080 and 58%
    $750 lease cash
  • bmw4me2bmw4me2 Member Posts: 46
    Hi Michael!
    Do you have the money factor, residual value and lease cash for both a 2019 Lexus RX350 and RX350 L for zip code 34293. Is there any loyalty rebates this month? Thanks for your help and Happy Holidays!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    oiakou said:

    Hi Michaell, kydfx,
    Are the numbers below from November the same for December? 
    Zip 11209
    Model 2019  rx350 awd base
    Mf/residual .00080 and 58%
    $750 lease cash

    Is that 36/10?

    If so, same numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    bmw4me2 said:

    Hi Michael!
    Do you have the money factor, residual value and lease cash for both a 2019 Lexus RX350 and RX350 L for zip code 34293. Is there any loyalty rebates this month? Thanks for your help and Happy Holidays!

    36/15
    350: .00090 MF and 55% residual. $1250 lease cash
    350L: .00120 MF and 55% residual. $2500 lease cash

    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bmw4me2bmw4me2 Member Posts: 46
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Michael for your quick reply. I was wondering if you have the money factor, residual and lease cash for a 2019 Lexus RX350 and RX350 L for 36/12? Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    bmw4me2 said:

    Thanks Michael for your quick reply. I was wondering if you have the money factor, residual and lease cash for a 2019 Lexus RX350 and RX350 L for 36/12? Thanks again.

    +2% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poetry06poetry06 39232Member Posts: 1
    What is the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 RX350 FWD (Red), 36/10k. Zip Code 39232
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    poetry06 said:

    What is the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 RX350 FWD (Red), 36/10k. Zip Code 39232

    .00090 and 58%
    $1250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • acrtypjoacrtypjo Member Posts: 7
    Hi, Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentive for a 2019 RX FWD. 36/10K Zip code 92126. Thank you.
  • blackwjqblackwjq PhoenixMember Posts: 8
    Hello, can I please get the latest MF, RV, and incentive for a 36/10k lease in Zip code 85254:

    2019 RX350 AWD Prem

    2019 RX350 AWD F Sport
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    acrtypjo said:

    Hi, Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentive for a 2019 RX FWD. 36/10K Zip code 92126. Thank you.

    .00090 and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    blackwjq said:

    Hello, can I please get the latest MF, RV, and incentive for a 36/10k lease in Zip code 85254:

    2019 RX350 AWD Prem

    2019 RX350 AWD F Sport

    .00090 and 58% (Prem) or 59% (F-Sport)
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iuqqui55iuqqui55 Member Posts: 5
    Can I get numbers for whatever the most aggressive term is for the RX350L and Hybrid version in 33496? 12k miles. And how much are MSDs lowering? In general, how much lower are payments coming out to on the 2018 than 2019 given the cash back?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    iuqqui55 said:

    Can I get numbers for whatever the most aggressive term is for the RX350L and Hybrid version in 33496? 12k miles. And how much are MSDs lowering? In general, how much lower are payments coming out to on the 2018 than 2019 given the cash back?

    36/12
    350L - .00120 and 56%
    450hL - .00130 and 59%
    $2500 lease cash

    Max 9 MSDs at .00008 reduction each

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sicinsanesicinsane Member Posts: 14
    can i get the money factor and residual on a
    2019 rx 350 36/12 for 95121? thanks
  • Yoga18Yoga18 92626Member Posts: 21
    Hi! Can I please get the current lease info for both 2019 RX 350/450h & AWD/RWD?

    Zip: 92626 (Southern California)
    Term: 36/12K

    Money Factor: ?
    Residual: ?
    Incentives: ?

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    Yuchia said:

    Hi! Can I please get the current lease info for both 2019 RX 350/450h & AWD/RWD?

    Zip: 92626 (Southern California)
    Term: 36/12K

    Money Factor: ?
    Residual: ?
    Incentives: ?

    Thanks in advance!

    350: .00090 MF and 57% residual
    450: .00100 MF and 59% residual

    $1000 lease cash on either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    sicinsane said:

    can i get the money factor and residual on a
    2019 rx 350 36/12 for 95121? thanks

    .00090 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BlessendcBlessendc Member Posts: 12
    Hi
    What's the Deal on 2019 RX450h F Sport with 15k a year in NJ with MSD's for 36 and 39 months?
  • Moneyfactor305Moneyfactor305 Member Posts: 5
    Hello looking for a rwd 36/10 39/10 if available zip 33411.  2019 ty! Anything other than 1k credit? I am a current rx 350 lease owner
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    Blessendc said:

    Hi
    What's the Deal on 2019 RX450h F Sport with 15k a year in NJ with MSD's for 36 and 39 months?

    .00090 MF and 58% residual
    .00100 MF and 56% residual
    $750 lease cash

    9 MSDs X .00008 ea. = .00072 max reduction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812

    Hello looking for a rwd 36/10 39/10 if available zip 33411.  2019 ty! Anything other than 1k credit? I am a current rx 350 lease owner

    FWD or AWD, not RWD

    RX350
    .00090 MF
    58%/56% residual
    $1250 lease cash
    $1000 loyalty

    Driven wheels do not affect the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • attitudetalksattitudetalks Member Posts: 68
    Hello Michael, kyfdx,
    Would you have the MF/Res Val and Current offers for a 2019 Lexus RX 350L FWD for a 36/15 lease for zip code 30009 ?

    Thank you
    ~a
  • Moneyfactor305Moneyfactor305 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:
    Hello looking for a rwd 36/10 39/10 if available zip 33411.  2019 ty! Anything other than 1k credit? I am a current rx 350 lease owner
    FWD or AWD, not RWD RX350 .00090 MF 58%/56% residual $1250 lease cash $1000 loyalty Driven wheels do not affect the numbers.
    Sorry need FWD. Would appreciate a 48/10 as well. Ty!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354

    Hello Michael, kyfdx,
    Would you have the MF/Res Val and Current offers for a 2019 Lexus RX 350L FWD for a 36/15 lease for zip code 30009 ?

    Thank you
    ~a

    .00120 and 54%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • oiakouoiakou Member Posts: 26
    Hi Michaell, kydfx,
    Could you please let me know mf/residual for 2019 rx base awd in 11209?
    36mo 7.5k
    48mo 10k and 7.5k
    Also, by how much does the msd drop mf for each option?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    oiakou said:

    Hi Michaell, kydfx,
    Could you please let me know mf/residual for 2019 rx base awd in 11209?
    36mo 7.5k
    48mo 10k and 7.5k
    Also, by how much does the msd drop mf for each option?

    7.5K
    .00080 and 59%
    .00090 and 50%
    $750 lease cash

    Max 9, @ .00008 reduction each

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812


    kyfdx said:

    Hello looking for a rwd 36/10 39/10 if available zip 33411.  2019 ty! Anything other than 1k credit? I am a current rx 350 lease owner

    FWD or AWD, not RWD

    RX350
    .00090 MF
    58%/56% residual
    $1250 lease cash
    $1000 loyalty

    Driven wheels do not affect the numbers.

    Sorry need FWD. Would appreciate a 48/10 as well. Ty!

    49% residual for 48/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zoneleasezonelease Bay AreaMember Posts: 3
    Can I have numbers and incentives for 2019 RX350L AWD 36/10 and 36/12? Zip is 95131 thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    zonelease said:

    Can I have numbers and incentives for 2019 RX350L AWD 36/10 and 36/12? Zip is 95131 thanks!

    36/12
    .00140 and 56%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dolphin123Dolphin123 Member Posts: 15
    Can you please post December 33 and 36 month / 15k mi/yr lease numbers when available on the 2019 RX350 AWD and RX350 - L AWD for North NJ (NYC Metro) and list available incentives,

    Thanks
  • dealhackrdealhackr Member Posts: 45
    Hi,

    MF/RV for 36 12k miles for 2019 RX 350 base and F-sport model for 30328. Any incentives

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812

    Can you please post December 33 and 36 month / 15k mi/yr lease numbers when available on the 2019 RX350 AWD and RX350 - L AWD for North NJ (NYC Metro) and list available incentives,

    Thanks

    350: .00080 MF and 57%/55% residual. $750 lease cash
    350L: .00140 MF and 57%/55% residual. $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    dealhackr said:

    Hi,

    MF/RV for 36 12k miles for 2019 RX 350 base and F-sport model for 30328. Any incentives

    Thanks

    .00090 MF
    57%/58% residual for base/FSport
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OriginxtOriginxt Buena Park Member Posts: 32
    Hi, can I get the numbers for the base/sport 36/7500 at 90621? Both awd/fwd.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    Originxt said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers for the base/sport 36/7500 at 90621? Both awd/fwd.

    .00090 and 59% (base) or 60% (F-Sport)
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BigMudBigMud Bay AreaMember Posts: 1
    Hey Michaell

    How u doing.

    Can I have a number for RX350L premium/base 36/10000 at 95131? AWD or FWD?

    thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    BigMud said:

    Hey Michaell

    How u doing.

    Can I have a number for RX350L premium/base 36/10000 at 95131? AWD or FWD?

    thx

    .00140 and 58% (base) or 57% (luxury)
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iukuiuku Member Posts: 6
    Hi! Can I please get the current lease info for both 2019 RX 350/450h & AWD?

    Zip: 27607 (Raleigh NC)
    Term: 36/12K

    Money Factor: ?
    Residual: ?
    Incentives: ?

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    iuku said:

    Hi! Can I please get the current lease info for both 2019 RX 350/450h & AWD?

    Zip: 27607 (Raleigh NC)
    Term: 36/12K

    Money Factor: ?
    Residual: ?
    Incentives: ?

    Thanks in advance!

    350 - .00090 and 57%
    450h - .00100 and 59%
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexusonu1lexusonu1 OrlandoMember Posts: 37
    Hi. I need MF RV and any incentives for 2019 RX350 and RXL 350 please. F-Sport package
    36/12 and 36/15
    Zip code 32804.
    No Snow in FL, so FWD is fine
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,812
    lexusonu1 said:

    Hi. I need MF RV and any incentives for 2019 RX350 and RXL 350 please. F-Sport package
    36/12 and 36/15
    Zip code 32804.
    No Snow in FL, so FWD is fine
    Thank you

    36/15
    RX350 FSport: .00090 MF and 56% residual. $1250 lease cash
    RX350L: .00120 MF and 55% residual. $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lexusonu1lexusonu1 OrlandoMember Posts: 37
    Thank you. And for 12K ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,354
    lexusonu1 said:

    Thank you. And for 12K ?

    +2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • punkinpunkin NJMember Posts: 18
    Hi I'm looking for RX350 MF/res for zip: 07652

    36m/7.5K
    36m/10k

    any incentive and loyalty cash? (currently own the car, not leasing)

    thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.