Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Audi A6 Lease Deals and Prices

Desi BravoDesi Bravo Rockaway BeachPosts: 43
edited November 2018 in Audi
Hi, need incentives, MF and Residual
2019 Audi A6 Prestige
36/10000
NYC
«13456789

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208

    Hi, need incentives, MF and Residual
    2019 Audi A6 Prestige
    36/10000
    NYC

    .00053 and 47%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Desi BravoDesi Bravo Rockaway BeachPosts: 43
    If i purchase this vehicle 2019 Audi A6 Prestige
    60 month
    How does it work?
    Thanks.
    For the Audi A8 I'll post it in the A8 column.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208

    If i purchase this vehicle 2019 Audi A6 Prestige
    60 month
    How does it work?
    Thanks.
    For the Audi A8 I'll post it in the A8 column.

    4.79% APR up to 60 months on 2019 A6



    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Desi BravoDesi Bravo Rockaway BeachPosts: 43
    Michaell said:

    If i purchase this vehicle 2019 Audi A6 Prestige
    60 month
    How does it work?
    Thanks.
    For the Audi A8 I'll post it in the A8 column.

    4.79% APR up to 60 months on 2019 A6



    The APR is also along with the State of NY Tax correct?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432

    Michaell said:

    If i purchase this vehicle 2019 Audi A6 Prestige
    60 month
    How does it work?
    Thanks.
    For the Audi A8 I'll post it in the A8 column.

    4.79% APR up to 60 months on 2019 A6



    The APR is also along with the State of NY Tax correct?
    Thanks.
    Taxes have nothing to do with the finance rate on a loan.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I guess I'll post here... Do you have MF and residual for 2019 A6 Premium+ at 36 mo./12k? The A5 MF is terribly high and I think it's better to purchase but I'm just wanting to lease so let's give the A6 a go.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    gosooners said:

    I guess I'll post here... Do you have MF and residual for 2019 A6 Premium+ at 36 mo./12k? The A5 MF is terribly high and I think it's better to purchase but I'm just wanting to lease so let's give the A6 a go.

    What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    gosooners said:

    I guess I'll post here... Do you have MF and residual for 2019 A6 Premium+ at 36 mo./12k? The A5 MF is terribly high and I think it's better to purchase but I'm just wanting to lease so let's give the A6 a go.

    What ZIP?

    77429 Texas, thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    gosooners said:

    kyfdx said:

    gosooners said:

    I guess I'll post here... Do you have MF and residual for 2019 A6 Premium+ at 36 mo./12k? The A5 MF is terribly high and I think it's better to purchase but I'm just wanting to lease so let's give the A6 a go.

    What ZIP?

    77429 Texas, thanks!
    .00053 MF and 49% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you let me know the MF/Residual for the 2019 A6 Premium Plus? 36/12k. I'm in 44087. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208

    Can you let me know the MF/Residual for the 2019 A6 Premium Plus? 36/12k. I'm in 44087. Thanks!

    .00053 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ChasRobertChasRobert CaliforniaPosts: 1
    Hi Pls quote MF and Residual for A6 Permium Plus and Prestiege for 36/10 in CA 92009
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208

    Hi Pls quote MF and Residual for A6 Permium Plus and Prestiege for 36/10 in CA 92009

    .00053 and 50% (P+) or 47% (Prestige)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Can you let me know the MF/Residual for the 2019 A6 Premium Plus? 36/12k. I'm in 44087. Thanks!

    .00053 and 49%
    Amazing! I went it looking at the A6, A7, and Q8. The quote they gave me for A6 P+ was .00153. I posted in the A7 forum as well about the different MF they gave.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432

    Michaell said:

    Can you let me know the MF/Residual for the 2019 A6 Premium Plus? 36/12k. I'm in 44087. Thanks!

    .00053 and 49%
    Amazing! I went it looking at the A6, A7, and Q8. The quote they gave me for A6 P+ was .00153. I posted in the A7 forum as well about the different MF they gave.
    It's amazing that a dealer would try to slip in a higher rate? No, just typical. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ed2104Ed2104 Los angelesPosts: 9
    Hello, I’m for MF and residual for 2019 A6 premium plus in 91384.Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    Ed2104 said:

    Hello, I’m for MF and residual for 2019 A6 premium plus in 91384.Thanks.

    36/15
    .00053 MF and 47% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can you tell me the MF and residual for a P+ 36/10 in 32828?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    hertzy3 said:

    Hi, can you tell me the MF and residual for a P+ 36/10 in 32828?

    .00053 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • How about for a base premium model?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    hertzy3 said:

    How about for a base premium model?

    Same

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TazTaz 33498Posts: 1
    Need incentives, MF and Residual

    2019 Audi A6 Premium Sedan
    36/10000
    South Florida
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    Taz said:

    Need incentives, MF and Residual

    2019 Audi A6 Premium Sedan
    36/10000
    South Florida

    .00053 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EdbalzEdbalz 07932Posts: 4
    Need residual and MF for prestige plus 15k 36m 07932. Also. What is loyalty bonus?
  • EdbalzEdbalz 07932Posts: 4
    I meant premium plus
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208
    Edbalz said:

    Need residual and MF for prestige plus 15k 36m 07932. Also. What is loyalty bonus?

    Edbalz said:

    I meant premium plus

    .00053 and 47%
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EdbalzEdbalz 07932Posts: 4
    47% is much lower than previous years.  I have a 2016 at 54%  do you know why they did this so low?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    Edbalz said:

    47% is much lower than previous years.  I have a 2016 at 54%  do you know why they did this so low?

    Nope. It is what it is

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is money factor and residual for a 2019 A6 prestige in zip 92008 for 36m/12K? Dealer quoted 0.00154 but rates in this forum seem much lower. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208
    Jaydee19 said:

    What is money factor and residual for a 2019 A6 prestige in zip 92008 for 36m/12K? Dealer quoted 0.00154 but rates in this forum seem much lower. 

    .00053 and 46%

    Dealer is marking up the MF for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrtanmrtan Posts: 7
    I got a lease quote for 39 mos/10k miles on a 2019 Audi A6 Premium Plus, with an MSRP of $65,210. 1st month and DMV due at signing (around $1,000).
    Monthly nut is $953. What do you think?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    mrtan said:

    I got a lease quote for 39 mos/10k miles on a 2019 Audi A6 Premium Plus, with an MSRP of $65,210. 1st month and DMV due at signing (around $1,000).
    Monthly nut is $953. What do you think?

    Thanks!

    What ZIP?
    Selling price or adjusted CAP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi!

    I need the MF and residual for a 2019 Audi A6 Prestige 36 months 15k miles. Also for the 2019 models, are they still increasing residual by 1% if you purchase Audi Care?

    I am in Virginia 22182.

    Thanks!
  • mrtanmrtan Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:
    I got a lease quote for 39 mos/10k miles on a 2019 Audi A6 Premium Plus, with an MSRP of $65,210. 1st month and DMV due at signing (around $1,000). Monthly nut is $953. What do you think? Thanks!
    What ZIP? Selling price or adjusted CAP?
    Zip is 11942
    selling price is $62,500
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    hifromva said:

    Hi!

    I need the MF and residual for a 2019 Audi A6 Prestige 36 months 15k miles. Also for the 2019 models, are they still increasing residual by 1% if you purchase Audi Care?

    I am in Virginia 22182.

    Thanks!

    .00053 MF and 44% residual

    RE: AudiCare... as far as we know.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    mrtan said:


    kyfdx said:

    mrtan said:

    I got a lease quote for 39 mos/10k miles on a 2019 Audi A6 Premium Plus, with an MSRP of $65,210. 1st month and DMV due at signing (around $1,000).
    Monthly nut is $953. What do you think?

    Thanks!

    What ZIP?
    Selling price or adjusted CAP?

    Zip is 11942
    selling price is $62,500

    .00053 MF and 48% residual

    If I add the $895 acquisition fee, I get $873/mo.+tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SpiderEagleSpiderEagle 23116Posts: 7
    Hello!

    Please share the MF and RZ for a 2019 A6 Prestige 36 mo/15k.  I’m in VA (23116).  

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208

    Hello!

    Please share the MF and RZ for a 2019 A6 Prestige 36 mo/15k.  I’m in VA (23116).  

    Thanks!

    .00053 and 44%
    no lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aalencaraalencar Miami BeachPosts: 3
    Got offered $967 with taxes (I am on 33140) for 2019 A6 prestige, $74510 msrp, 39 mo/10k mi with $5k down. How does it look? Can I improve on that? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208
    aalencar said:

    Got offered $967 with taxes (I am on 33140) for 2019 A6 prestige, $74510 msrp, 39 mo/10k mi with $5k down. How does it look? Can I improve on that? Thanks

    .00053 and 45%

    Cap cost would have to be in the neighborhood of $66,500 to get that payment, assuming sales tax is 7%

    Do you know the selling price?

    I wouldn't put $5K down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose that money.

    Use this link to compare that number to your target price:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aalencaraalencar Miami BeachPosts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Michaell said:
    Got offered $967 with taxes (I am on 33140) for 2019 A6 prestige, $74510 msrp, 39 mo/10k mi with $5k down. How does it look? Can I improve on that? Thanks
    .00053 and 45% Cap cost would have to be in the neighborhood of $66,500 to get that payment, assuming sales tax is 7% Do you know the selling price? I wouldn't put $5K down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose that money. Use this link to compare that number to your target price: https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    They are offering 10% discount from msrp $74510, so $67059. Yes, sales tax 7%. You think there is another $1000 or so left on table? Thanks for comment on $5k downpayment. May adjust that. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208
    aalencar said:


    Michaell said:

    Got offered $967 with taxes (I am on 33140) for 2019 A6 prestige, $74510 msrp, 39 mo/10k mi with $5k down. How does it look? Can I improve on that? Thanks
    .00053 and 45%

    Cap cost would have to be in the neighborhood of $66,500 to get that payment, assuming sales tax is 7%

    Do you know the selling price?

    I wouldn't put $5K down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose that money.

    Use this link to compare that number to your target price:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    They are offering 10% discount from msrp $74510, so $67059. Yes, sales tax 7%. You think there is another $1000 or so left on table? Thanks for comment on $5k downpayment. May adjust that. 


    We don't track prices; use the link we provided to research.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aalencaraalencar Miami BeachPosts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Got offered $967 with taxes (I am on 33140) for 2019 A6 prestige, $74510 msrp, 39 mo/10k mi with $5k down. How does it look? Can I improve on that? Thanks
    .00053 and 45% Cap cost would have to be in the neighborhood of $66,500 to get that payment, assuming sales tax is 7% Do you know the selling price? I wouldn't put $5K down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you'd lose that money. Use this link to compare that number to your target price: https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    They are offering 10% discount from msrp $74510, so $67059. Yes, sales tax 7%. You think there is another $1000 or so left on table? Thanks for comment on $5k downpayment. May adjust that. 
    We don't track prices; use the link we provided to research.
    Thanks for clarifying
  • EdbalzEdbalz 07932Posts: 4
    I have been told that in addition to the 1000 loyalty bonus there is 2000 more for current a6 3.0 owners due to the airbag recall. Zip 07932. Can you confirm this and, if true, do you know if this is running through year end?
  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Posts: 84
    Hello, lease incentives please,
    money factor and
    residual on
    36 month 12k miles for:

    2019 A6 Sedan automatic
    3.0L TFSI V6 engine

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    Edbalz said:

    I have been told that in addition to the 1000 loyalty bonus there is 2000 more for current a6 3.0 owners due to the airbag recall. Zip 07932. Can you confirm this and, if true, do you know if this is running through year end?

    If you are eligible:
    - Eligible vehicles are identified by Audi of America as subject to the 74D5 Safety Recall Campaigns.

    No idea if this continues through December, but it probably does. It's been in place for months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,432
    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, lease incentives please,
    money factor and
    residual on
    36 month 12k miles for:

    2019 A6 Sedan automatic
    3.0L TFSI V6 engine

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    Premium Plus
    .00053 MF and 49% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ebd4662ebd4662 Posts: 30
    edited November 2018
    Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives on 2019 A6 Premium + for 36/12 term in NY 10310. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,208
    ebd4662 said:

    Can you please give me the MF, RV and incentives on 2019 A6 Premium + for 36/12 term in NY 10310. Thanks

    .00053 and 49%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rajeerajee Posts: 29
    Was able to get A6 Premium Plus with driver's assist, cold weather pkg, interior protection, audi rings lights - $0 cap cost reduction ... 36 months @ $745 a month (only 7500 miles a year though)
Sign In or Register to comment.