2019 VW Tiguan Lease Deals and Prices

1293032343545

Comments

  • buck_rogers1buck_rogers1 Member Posts: 31
    Can you post the numbers for SE FWD 36/12 and 39/12 in 22181, please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Can you post the numbers for SE FWD 36/12 and 39/12 in 22181, please

    .00068 MF
    52%/50% residual
    $1825 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fasterpleasefasterplease Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2019
    Hi Michaell,

    Can you give me the MF, Residual and Incentives on Tiguan SE AWD and SEL AWD, 36/10? 86303 Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840

    Hi Michaell,

    Can you give me the MF, Residual and Incentives on Tiguan SE AWD and SEL AWD, 36/10? 86303 Thanks!

    .00068 and 55%

    Incentives
    $1450 SE
    $2300 SEL

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • car_aholiccar_aholic Member Posts: 41
    Hi,

    Can I get current numbers for Tiguan SEL FWD and lease incentives?
    36/10k
    36/12k
    Zip code 89014

    Thanks!
  • carenthusia85carenthusia85 Member Posts: 44
    Dealers offering the following for a 19 SEL premium 4Motion R-line:

    MSRP: $40,275
    Sale Price: $34,822
    Processing Fee: $699
    Acquisition Fee: $675
    Tag/Title: $34
    VA Tax: $1,534.51
    Trade: $45,500
    Trade Payoff: $44,925
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $37,657.95
    With 1st payment only due at signing, $469/mo for 39mos/12k miles.

    in 20148 area code. Thoughts as to whether or not it's a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Hi,

    Can I get current numbers for Tiguan SEL FWD and lease incentives?
    36/10k
    36/12k
    Zip code 89014

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00068 MF and 52% residual
    $3350 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Dealers offering the following for a 19 SEL premium 4Motion R-line:

    MSRP: $40,275
    Sale Price: $34,822
    Processing Fee: $699
    Acquisition Fee: $675
    Tag/Title: $34
    VA Tax: $1,534.51
    Trade: $45,500
    Trade Payoff: $44,925
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $37,657.95
    With 1st payment only due at signing, $469/mo for 39mos/12k miles.

    in 20148 area code. Thoughts as to whether or not it's a good deal?

    .00068 MF and 52% residual
    $1300 dealer lease cash

    The payment calculation is correct
    Taking into account the incentive + dealer fee, the dealer discount is $3450 (about 8.5%), which seems reasonable.

    Not the cheapest vehicle to lease, but payment is reasonable, relative to MSRP. VA sales tax is fairly high for a lease, which doesn't help, but you can't do anything about that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • car_aholiccar_aholic Member Posts: 41
    Can I get current numbers and lease incentives for Tiguan SEL R-Line FWD for:
    36/12k
    39/12k
    Zip code 89102

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840

    Can I get current numbers and lease incentives for Tiguan SEL R-Line FWD for:
    36/12k
    39/12k
    Zip code 89102

    Thanks!

    .00068 and 52% / 50%
    $3350 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rysky805Rysky805 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, can I please have MF, residual, and incentives on SEL 4motion and SEL R-Line 4motion for 95926? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    Rysky805 said:

    Hello, can I please have MF, residual, and incentives on SEL 4motion and SEL R-Line 4motion for 95926? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00068 MF and 52% residual
    $3000 dealer lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan_407dan_407 Member Posts: 11
    Hi folks
    does VW do 7.5k /36 leases? If so, can i please get the following for SE 4 motion AWD and SEL 4motion AWD
    area code 11580

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    dan_407 said:

    Hi folks
    does VW do 7.5k /36 leases? If so, can i please get the following for SE 4 motion AWD and SEL 4motion AWD
    area code 11580

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

    .00068 MF and 56% residual

    SE: $1400 dealer lease cash
    SEL: $2500 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fsunolescarsfsunolescars Member Posts: 49
    Hi, can you please provide Residual/MF/Incentives for 2019 VW Tiguan SE FWD for 39/12 and 48/12 in Miami, FL.
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840

    Hi, can you please provide Residual/MF/Incentives for 2019 VW Tiguan SE FWD for 39/12 and 48/12 in Miami, FL.
    Thank you!

    39/12 - .00068 and 50%
    48/12 - .00118 and 45%
    $2525 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rysky805Rysky805 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Rysky805 said:

    Hello, can I please have MF, residual, and incentives on SEL 4motion and SEL R-Line 4motion for 95926? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00068 MF and 52% residual
    $3000 dealer lease cash

    Either trim
    Thanks. Can I please get 36/12 as well for SEL Premium with 4motion for 95926.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    Rysky805 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Rysky805 said:

    Hello, can I please have MF, residual, and incentives on SEL 4motion and SEL R-Line 4motion for 95926? Thanks!

    36/15
    .00068 MF and 52% residual
    $3000 dealer lease cash

    Either trim
    Thanks. Can I please get 36/12 as well for SEL Premium with 4motion for 95926.
    54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dan_407dan_407 Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    dan_407 said:

    Hi folks
    does VW do 7.5k /36 leases? If so, can i please get the following for SE 4 motion AWD and SEL 4motion AWD
    area code 11580

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

    .00068 MF and 56% residual

    SE: $1400 dealer lease cash
    SEL: $2500 dealer lease cash
    Thanks!

    The dealer keeps saying the SEL residual is 54% for 7.5k. Does it matter if the lease is for 39 months and not 36 months? He's quoting me 39 months
  • cnich88cnich88 Member Posts: 2
    Hi! Can I please have MF/residual/incentives for SEL R-Line Black 4motion in 60201 on 36mo/10k? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840
    dan_407 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dan_407 said:

    Hi folks
    does VW do 7.5k /36 leases? If so, can i please get the following for SE 4 motion AWD and SEL 4motion AWD
    area code 11580

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

    .00068 MF and 56% residual

    SE: $1400 dealer lease cash
    SEL: $2500 dealer lease cash
    Thanks!

    The dealer keeps saying the SEL residual is 54% for 7.5k. Does it matter if the lease is for 39 months and not 36 months? He's quoting me 39 months
    Yes, it matters.

    If you don't want a 39 month lease, the dealer should stop trying to push one on you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840
    cnich88 said:

    Hi! Can I please have MF/residual/incentives for SEL R-Line Black 4motion in 60201 on 36mo/10k? Thanks in advance.

    .00068 and 55%
    $950 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blue_energyblue_energy Member Posts: 8
    Hi! Could I have MF/residual/incentives for SE FWD and SEL FWD in 45242 on 36mo/10k? Would it be different if I select AWD for both? Thanks
  • z4maudiomanz4maudioman Member Posts: 124
    edited July 2019
    Hello,

    Can I please have the MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94568?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Hi! Could I have MF/residual/incentives for SE FWD and SEL FWD in 45242 on 36mo/10k? Would it be different if I select AWD for both? Thanks

    .00068 MF and 53% residual
    SE: $1675 dealer lease cash
    SEL: $3200 dealer lease cash

    Yes, the AWD numbers are different.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94568?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion

    .00068 MF
    FWD: 53% residual. $4050 dealer lease cash
    AWD: 55% residual. $3000 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sharo0514Sharo0514 91360Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Looking to get MF/RV/Incentives for 2019 SE Tiguan 4 Motion/AWD for Ventura County and/or Los Angeles County for 12k miles/year 36 month term.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840
    Sharo0514 said:

    Looking to get MF/RV/Incentives for 2019 SE Tiguan 4 Motion/AWD for Ventura County and/or Los Angeles County for 12k miles/year 36 month term.

    .00068 and 54%
    $2150 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnedmundsjohnedmunds Member Posts: 26
    Hi Can I please have numbers for SE 2wd

    36/10k

    91101

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Hi Can I please have numbers for SE 2wd

    36/10k

    91101

    Thanks!

    .00068 MF and 53% residual
    $2775 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjf12njmjf12nj Member Posts: 15
    just wanted to share an update - signed deal for a new Tiguan yesterday:

    2019 Tiguan SEL R-Line Black Edition
    MSRP: $38,104
    36 months / 18,000 miles per year
    Pmt: $489/mo (including NJ 7% tax)
    only $489 (first pmt) due at signing

    We might have been able to hold out for better but also feel we got a pretty fair deal here all things considered -especially with how difficult it was to locate a vehicle with the R-Line Black Edition package in the color (white) we wanted (the only ones we were finding elsewhere were Black or Silver) We know the additional mileage was priced in and VW Care was also added.

    Thank you to the Edmunds team for all your assistance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 207,840
    mjf12nj said:

    just wanted to share an update - signed deal for a new Tiguan yesterday:

    2019 Tiguan SEL R-Line Black Edition
    MSRP: $38,104
    36 months / 18,000 miles per year
    Pmt: $489/mo (including NJ 7% tax)
    only $489 (first pmt) due at signing

    We might have been able to hold out for better but also feel we got a pretty fair deal here all things considered -especially with how difficult it was to locate a vehicle with the R-Line Black Edition package in the color (white) we wanted (the only ones we were finding elsewhere were Black or Silver) We know the additional mileage was priced in and VW Care was also added.

    Thank you to the Edmunds team for all your assistance!

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • trotter456trotter456 Member Posts: 13
    Hi can I please get a MF Residual numbers for 36/12 lease AWD SEL Premium zip 08807? Thanks in advance.
  • drjay1drjay1 Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2019
    When will the August numbers come out? I am looking for August MF, residual and incentives on a 2019 TIguan SEL FWD and SE. 36/12 and 36/10 zip code 33486
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Hi can I please get a MF Residual numbers for 36/12 lease AWD SEL Premium zip 08807? Thanks in advance.

    .00068 MF and 54% residual
    $1900 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    drjay1 said:

    When will the August numbers come out? I am looking for August MF, residual and incentives on a 2019 TIguan SEL FWD and SE. 36/12 and 36/10 zip code 33486

    36/12
    .00068 MF and 52% residual
    $1400 dealer lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drjay1drjay1 Member Posts: 29
    I’m sorry but does it change if the lease is 39 months instead of 36 if so can I please have the MF, and residuals for FWD SEL zip code 33486
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    drjay1 said:

    I’m sorry but does it change if the lease is 39 months instead of 36 if so can I please have the MF, and residuals for FWD SEL zip code 33486

    -2% on residual, when moving from 36 to 39 months
    All other numbers are the same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94568?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion

    .00068 MF
    FWD: 53% residual. $4050 dealer lease cash
    AWD: 55% residual. $3000 dealer lease cash
    Hi. Are these numbers the same for 33133? Also, what is dealer lease cash...money VW gives the dealership for leasing the car?

    Many thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    jeepdude5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94568?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion

    .00068 MF
    FWD: 53% residual. $4050 dealer lease cash
    AWD: 55% residual. $3000 dealer lease cash
    Hi. Are these numbers the same for 33133? Also, what is dealer lease cash...money VW gives the dealership for leasing the car?

    Many thanks.
    Dealer lease cash numbers are $1000 less than shown above.

    Yes, dealer lease cash is VW-to-dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeepdude5jeepdude5 Member Posts: 45
    kyfdx said:

    jeepdude5 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have the MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94568?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion

    .00068 MF
    FWD: 53% residual. $4050 dealer lease cash
    AWD: 55% residual. $3000 dealer lease cash
    Hi. Are these numbers the same for 33133? Also, what is dealer lease cash...money VW gives the dealership for leasing the car?

    Many thanks.
    Dealer lease cash numbers are $1000 less than shown above.

    Yes, dealer lease cash is VW-to-dealer incentive
    Thanks so much once again
  • 897Til897Til Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Looking to see August numbers for MF, RV, and incentives for SEL AWD in 12542. 39/15 Thank you for your previous help!
  • yodayoda Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2019
    August numbers for SEL Premium AWD 43221. 36/12 and 39/12. Also Incentives/Rebates. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    897Til said:

    Hello,

    Looking to see August numbers for MF, RV, and incentives for SEL AWD in 12542. 39/15 Thank you for your previous help!

    .00068 MF and 50% residual
    $2500 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    yoda said:

    August numbers for SEL Premium AWD 43221. 36/12 and 39/12. Also Incentives/Rebates. Thanks!

    .00068 MF
    54%/52% residual
    $2500 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • z4maudiomanz4maudioman Member Posts: 124
    Hello,

    Can I please have the updated August MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94103 (San Francisco, CA)?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion
  • JacobcoryJacobcory Member Posts: 16
    Could you please provide updated 2019 Tiguan

    MF/Residual/Incentives for 60450

    24/7500
    24/10k

    36/7500
    36/10k

    SE 4motion
    SEL FWD/4Motion
    SEL RLINE FwD/4motion

    Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858

    Hello,

    Can I please have the updated August MFs, residuals and incentives for the following 2019 Tiguan models in 94103 (San Francisco, CA)?

    36/10k
    SEL R-Line
    SEL R-Line 4motion
    SEL Premium R-Line
    SEL Premium R-Line 4motion

    FWD: .00068 MF and 53% residual. $4050 dealer lease cash
    AWD: .00068 MF and 55% residual. $3000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 208,858
    Jacobcory said:

    Could you please provide updated 2019 Tiguan

    MF/Residual/Incentives for 60450

    24/7500
    24/10k

    36/7500
    36/10k

    SE 4motion
    SEL FWD/4Motion
    SEL RLINE FwD/4motion

    Thank You.

    .00068 MF
    AWD: 62%/55% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr
    FWD: 60%/53% residual

    $350 dealer lease cash
    $2000/$600
    $2000/$950

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • modthispny1modthispny1 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

    Looking for MF, Residual, and any incentives for the following zip - 91360

    2019 Tiguan SE 4 Motion
    12k/36

    thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.