Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

1474850525356

Comments

  • aierntaiernt Posts: 2
    AWD, 36months 12k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    chrisutpg said:

    Hey,
    I'm looking for some help for the following..

    Zip: 08005
    AWD for all

    CX-5 Grand Touring
    36/12
    24/12

    CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    36/12
    24/12

    Also any incentives, i'm turning in a 2016 CX-5. I appreciate any help.

    GT
    .00084 MF and 67% residual
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $570 lease cash

    GTR
    .00225 MF and 64% residual
    .00067 MF and 55% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    Salbak1 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2019 CX5 sports package in 28202. 36 month/10k

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    atxc512 said:

    Hello, I am interested in November numbers for a CX-5 Grand Touring FWD, 36/10 and 36/12 in 78681. Thank you!

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ErneMilanErneMilan MiamiPosts: 16
    Hello, May I have please the number for the cx5 touring 36/10 zip code 33157. Also, incentives if any for lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    jtrae87 said:

    May I have the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-5 36/12 for the Touring and Grand Touring AWD in zip code 55417. Thank you.

    .00001 MF
    GT: 58% residual. $570 lease cash
    Tour: 57% residual. $900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    BRlease said:

    Thanks in advance!

    May I please have the numbers for MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 CX-5 36/10 for the Touring and Grand Touring AWD in zip code 94596.

    .00001 MF
    GT: 59% residual. $210 lease cash
    Tour: 58% residual. No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    aiernt said:

    Looking for the MF/RV and incentives for CX-5 GT & T for 29708

    36/12 AWD
    .00001 MF
    GT: 58% residual. $210 lease cash
    Tour: 57% residual. No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    ErneMilan said:

    Hello, May I have please the number for the cx5 touring 36/10 zip code 33157. Also, incentives if any for lease.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ErneMilanErneMilan MiamiPosts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    ErneMilan said:

    Hello, May I have please the number for the cx5 touring 36/10 zip code 33157. Also, incentives if any for lease.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • chrisutpgchrisutpg Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:

    chrisutpg said:

    Hey,
    I'm looking for some help for the following..

    Zip: 08005
    AWD for all

    CX-5 Grand Touring
    36/12
    24/12

    CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    36/12
    24/12

    Also any incentives, i'm turning in a 2016 CX-5. I appreciate any help.

    GT
    .00084 MF and 67% residual
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $570 lease cash

    GTR
    .00225 MF and 64% residual
    .00067 MF and 55% residual
    $360 lease cash
    67% for 36/12?
    58% for 24/12?

    64% for 36/12?
    55% for 24/12?

    Or the other way with the residual being higher on the 24 months?

    Thanks for all the help.
  • Salbak1Salbak1 Posts: 15
    edited November 2
    kyfdx said:

    Salbak1 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2019 CX5 sports package in 28202. 36 month/10k

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • I'm looking for the MF, Residual and any incentives for a Touring FWD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94521
  • dmild17dmild17 IowaPosts: 28
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 FWD and AWD 36/10 and 48/10 for zip code 52730. Thank you for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    ErneMilan said:

    kyfdx said:

    ErneMilan said:

    Hello, May I have please the number for the cx5 touring 36/10 zip code 33157. Also, incentives if any for lease.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00001 and 58%
    $360 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    chrisutpg said:

    kyfdx said:

    chrisutpg said:

    Hey,
    I'm looking for some help for the following..

    Zip: 08005
    AWD for all

    CX-5 Grand Touring
    36/12
    24/12

    CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    36/12
    24/12

    Also any incentives, i'm turning in a 2016 CX-5. I appreciate any help.

    GT
    .00084 MF and 67% residual
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $570 lease cash

    GTR
    .00225 MF and 64% residual
    .00067 MF and 55% residual
    $360 lease cash
    67% for 36/12?
    58% for 24/12?

    64% for 36/12?
    55% for 24/12?

    Or the other way with the residual being higher on the 24 months?

    Thanks for all the help.
    Shorter term = higher residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    Salbak1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Salbak1 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2019 CX5 sports package in 28202. 36 month/10k

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00001 and 55%
    $1220 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual and any incentives for a Touring FWD 36/12 and 36/15 in 94521

    36/15
    .00001 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    dmild17 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 FWD and AWD 36/10 and 48/10 for zip code 52730. Thank you for your help!

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BzKatBzKat Posts: 20
    Can I get numbers for 2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR and Signature?
    36/12k
    90094

    Thank you
  • logancdunlaplogancdunlap Posts: 1
    edited November 3
    Hello. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2019 AWD GT and GTR in 43230 for 36/12 please.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    edited November 3
    BzKat said:

    Can I get numbers for 2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR and Signature?
    36/12k
    90094

    Thank you

    .00067 MF
    55%/53% residual for GTR/SIG
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    Hello. Looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2019 AWD GT and GTR in 43230 for 36/12 please.

    Thanks

    GT: .00001 MF and 58% residual. $570 lease cash
    GTR: .00067 MF and 55% residual. $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ErneMilanErneMilan MiamiPosts: 16
    Hey guys just got the Cx5 touring FWD, $325 tax in. Due a start first month taxes and plate transfer.

    Thank you for all the help provided here.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    ErneMilan said:

    Hey guys just got the Cx5 touring FWD, $325 tax in. Due a start first month taxes and plate transfer.

    Thank you for all the help provided here.

    Congrats! Two cars in one day?

    Appreciate the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ErneMilanErneMilan MiamiPosts: 16
    Michaell said:

    ErneMilan said:

    Hey guys just got the Cx5 touring FWD, $325 tax in. Due a start first month taxes and plate transfer.

    Thank you for all the help provided here.

    Congrats! Two cars in one day?

    Appreciate the report.
    Yes Cx5 for my wife and Mazda 3 hatchback for me lol. I could got the best price if it wasn’t for you guys so thank you.
  • Looking for the numbers on a 2019 CX-5 AWD Touring for 36mo/10k in 98033. Thanks!
  • dmild17dmild17 IowaPosts: 28
    Michaell said:

    dmild17 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 FWD and AWD 36/10 and 48/10 for zip code 52730. Thank you for your help!

    What trim level?
    Sorry. Sport. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691

    Looking for the numbers on a 2019 CX-5 AWD Touring for 36mo/10k in 98033. Thanks!

    .00001 and 58%
    $720 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    dmild17 said:

    Michaell said:

    dmild17 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 FWD and AWD 36/10 and 48/10 for zip code 52730. Thank you for your help!

    What trim level?
    Sorry. Sport. Thank you!
    36/10 - .00001 and 55% (FWD) or 56% (AWD)
    48/10 - .00112 and 46% (FWD) or 48% (AWD)
    $860 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get the RV, MF, incentives for 2019 CX-5 GT (FWD)/(AWD) 36/10 in 85013?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    Could I get the RV, MF, incentives for 2019 CX-5 GT (FWD)/(AWD) 36/10 in 85013?

    .00001 MF
    FWD: 58% residual. $1110 lease cash
    AWD: 59% residual. $930 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jara1984jara1984 Posts: 1
    Would greatly appreciate numbers on a 2019 CX-5 AWD Touring for 36mo/12k in 48114. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    jara1984 said:

    Would greatly appreciate numbers on a 2019 CX-5 AWD Touring for 36mo/12k in 48114. Thank you!

    .00001 and 57%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Molek25Molek25 ChicagoPosts: 1
    edited November 4
    Hi, looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR AWD 36mo/10k in 60453
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    Molek25 said:

    Hi, looking for MF/RV and incentives for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR AWD 36mo/10k in 60453

    .00067 and 56%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Prasad20Prasad20 Posts: 10
    Hi can I please have MF/RV/incentive for 2019 cx5 grand touring awd and touring awd for 36/10k for zip 01721? Thanks
  • mavrickmavrick Posts: 8
    Hi can i pls get MF/RV/incentive for 2019 Cx5 Touring AWD for 36/15k and 24/15k zip 07034. Are November numbers already in? Thanks much in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    Prasad20 said:

    Hi can I please have MF/RV/incentive for 2019 cx5 grand touring awd and touring awd for 36/10k for zip 01721? Thanks

    .00001 MF
    GT: 59% residual. $570 lease cash
    Tour: 58% residual. $720 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    mavrick said:

    Hi can i pls get MF/RV/incentive for 2019 Cx5 Touring AWD for 36/15k and 24/15k zip 07034. Are November numbers already in? Thanks much in advance

    Yes, November

    .00084 MF and 63% residual
    .00001 MF and 55% residual

    $720 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdilla45jdilla45 ChicagoPosts: 5
    Hello, may I please get the MF/RV/incentive for 2019 Cx-5 Reserve AWD for 36/10k and 24/10k zipcode 60614?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    jdilla45 said:

    Hello, may I please get the MF/RV/incentive for 2019 Cx-5 Reserve AWD for 36/10k and 24/10k zipcode 60614?

    Thank you

    GTR
    .00225 MF and 65% residual
    .00067 MF and 56% residual

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mavrickmavrick Posts: 8
    edited November 4
    kyfdx said:

    mavrick said:

    Hi can i pls get MF/RV/incentive for 2019 Cx5 Touring AWD for 36/15k and 24/15k zip 07034. Are November numbers already in? Thanks much in advance

    Yes, November

    .00084 MF and 63% residual
    .00001 MF and 55% residual

    $720 lease cash
    Thank you. Can you pls confirm if NJ has upfront taxes for lease, is it on the depreciation amount? They are rolling it as part of Inception fees which includes tax, tag, 1st MP with CC.
  • JD11024JD11024 NJPosts: 4
    Hi can I please get MF/RV/Incentive for 2019 CX-5 Touring AWD for 36/12k zip 07012?

    Thanks in advance
  • Salbak1Salbak1 Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    Salbak1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Salbak1 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2019 CX5 sports package in 28202. 36 month/10k

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00001 and 55%
    $1220 incentives
    Would appreciate the same for 2019 CX5 Touring FWD in 28202. 36/10k. MF/RV/Incentives
  • Hi, this forum is great! Looking for the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 CX-5 GT Reserve AWD, 36mi/15k for the, zip code 18938.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    mavrick said:

    kyfdx said:

    mavrick said:

    Hi can i pls get MF/RV/incentive for 2019 Cx5 Touring AWD for 36/15k and 24/15k zip 07034. Are November numbers already in? Thanks much in advance

    Yes, November

    .00084 MF and 63% residual
    .00001 MF and 55% residual

    $720 lease cash
    Thank you. Can you pls confirm if NJ has upfront taxes for lease, is it on the depreciation amount? They are rolling it as part of Inception fees which includes tax, tag, 1st MP with CC.
    Yes, NJ collects sales tax upfront. It's either on depreciation, or the sum of the payments, not sure which. Of course at .00001 MF, it won't make any difference. You can always have the tax amount rolled into the CAP cost, though, and with a .00001 MF, that won't hurt any. Anything they get you to pay upfront makes the payment seem smaller. But, I'd rather just pay first payment and DMV upfront.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    JD11024 said:

    Hi can I please get MF/RV/Incentive for 2019 CX-5 Touring AWD for 36/12k zip 07012?

    Thanks in advance

    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    $720 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    Salbak1 said:

    Michaell said:

    Salbak1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Salbak1 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for the 2019 CX5 sports package in 28202. 36 month/10k

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00001 and 55%
    $1220 incentives
    Would appreciate the same for 2019 CX5 Touring FWD in 28202. 36/10k. MF/RV/Incentives
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    Hi, this forum is great! Looking for the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 CX-5 GT Reserve AWD, 36mi/15k for the, zip code 18938.

    .00067 MF and 53% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.