Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

1535456585962

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    Hawk3258 said:

    whats the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 mazda cx-5 GT ant Touring fwd,36/12k, zip(32301)

    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    GT: $930 lease cash
    Touring: $540 lease cash
    Hawk3258 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hawk3258 said:

    whats the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 mazda cx-5 GT ant Touring fwd,36/12k, zip(32301)

    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    GT: $930 lease cash
    Touring: $540 lease cash
    What do you think about this deal? I think I can get a better price off the top


    What is the $1600 added from Capital Cost to Total CAP cost? That seems like a lot of charges.
    No, it is not a good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    LChow1 said:

    Good morning. Once the December numbers are available, could I get the MF, Residuals, and Incentives for a 2019 CX-5 GTR, 10k/36 months, zip 02155. Thank you!

    .00069 MF and 56% residual
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028

    Good morning, once you have the new December numbers, can you please provide the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '19 CX-5 Grand Touring and a Grand Touring Reserve, 10/36, zip 98006?

    Can you please provide the breakdown of the incentives? I keep running into dealers denying incentive amounts.

    Question: will the stated MF, Residuals, and Incentives remain the same for the entire month (or until 1/6/20 in Mazda's instance), or can each of these variables change at any time?

    Question 2: can incentives change throughout a region (ie. Western Washington), I am working with dealers who are in a 50 mile radius of me for the best price.

    Thank you!

    GT AWD: .00001 MF and 59% residual. $660 lease cash
    GTR: .00069 MF and 56% residual

    Numbers are scheduled through 01/06

    50 mile radius won't vary in incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028


    nohopschris said:
    May ii please have residual, lease factor, and incentives on CX5 Touring Front Wheel Drive in zip code 94131.

    Thanks in advance.

    36 months, 15k miles


    .00001 and 55%
    $540 incentives

    You provided me the above info last week - do you have December numbers? Front wheel drive Touring, 36/15, 94131. Looking for MF, Residual, and Incentives

    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $660 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    guoying said:

    What is the December MF/RV/incentives for CX5 AWD Touring,
    36mo/10k, 11791.
    Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    snaider said:

    Looking for RV and MF and Incentives for GT AWD in 11747 36/10. Thanks in advance!

    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    $660 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    Wantacar said:

    Hi, can you give me the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 CX5 GTR and Signature 36mo/10K, 33601. Thanks for your help!

    .00069 MF
    56%/54% residual for GTR/SIG

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jeffj19 said:

    Could I please get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-5 36/12 in the Grand Touring and Grand Touring Reserve AWD for zip code 63125? Thanks in advance!

    GT: .00001 MF and 58% residual. $750 lease cash

    GTR: .00067 MF and 55% residual
    Thanks for providing this. Has this changed any for December in zip code 63125?
  • dmild17dmild17 IowaPosts: 28
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 Sport FWD and AWD 36/10 and 48/10 for zip code 52730. Thank you for your help!
  • bimmerguy5bimmerguy5 Posts: 16
    edited December 2019
    Can you please provide the new figures for December for MF, residual, and incentives for a '19 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for 24 months, 10K miles per year in zip code 98006? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    jeffj19 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jeffj19 said:

    Could I please get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-5 36/12 in the Grand Touring and Grand Touring Reserve AWD for zip code 63125? Thanks in advance!

    GT: .00001 MF and 58% residual. $750 lease cash

    GTR: .00067 MF and 55% residual
    Thanks for providing this. Has this changed any for December in zip code 63125?
    GT: .00001 MF and 58% residual. $660 lease cash

    GTR: .00069 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    dmild17 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 Sport FWD and AWD 36/10 and 48/10 for zip code 52730. Thank you for your help!

    FWD
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    .00112 MF and 44% residual
    $860 lease cash

    AWD
    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    .00112 MF and 46% residual
    $660 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028

    Can you please provide the new figures for December for MF, residual, and incentives for a '19 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for 24 months, 10K miles per year in zip code 98006? Thank you!

    .00084 MF and 68% residual
    $660 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide December MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring FWD for 33175 for 36/12 and 36/10?
  • Can you please provide MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring AWD for 10541 for 36/12, for December?

    Thank you
  • PwheelsPwheels Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Hey there can someone help with MF, RV and any incentives on 2019 Touring 36/10 in 45237?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,808

    Can you please provide December MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring FWD for 33175 for 36/12 and 36/10?

    36/12
    .00001 and 57%
    Incentives
    GT - $1220
    Touring - $1020

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,808
    nksz90 said:

    Can you please provide MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring AWD for 10541 for 36/12, for December?

    Thank you

    .00001 and 58%
    $390 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,808
    Pwheels said:

    Hey there can someone help with MF, RV and any incentives on 2019 Touring 36/10 in 45237?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Pwheels said:

    Hey there can someone help with MF, RV and any incentives on 2019 Touring 36/10 in 45237?

    FWD or AWD?
    Whoops AWD. Sorry about that.
  • Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-5 36/12 in both the Touring and Grand Touring trims in AWD to zip code 20148.
  • Michaell said:

    royv32 said:

    Could I please have the following numbers (MF, RF, Incentives) for the following two vehicles for 36/15 for both zip codes 44113 AND 60120:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Premium Package AWD
    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve AWD

    Thanks!

    Which is the dealer ZIP?
    I am looking at dealers in multiple locations (Cleveland and Chicagoland). Potential dealers would be zip codes: 44146, 44129, 44092, 60120, 60195, and 60012. Please let me know if you need for information. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    Pwheels said:

    Michaell said:

    Pwheels said:

    Hey there can someone help with MF, RV and any incentives on 2019 Touring 36/10 in 45237?

    FWD or AWD?
    Whoops AWD. Sorry about that.
    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    $1290 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    AnkitK said:

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 CX-5 36/12 in both the Touring and Grand Touring trims in AWD to zip code 20148.

    .00001 MF and 58% residual

    GT: $660 lease cash
    Touring: $390 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    royv32 said:

    Michaell said:

    royv32 said:

    Could I please have the following numbers (MF, RF, Incentives) for the following two vehicles for 36/15 for both zip codes 44113 AND 60120:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Premium Package AWD
    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve AWD

    Thanks!

    Which is the dealer ZIP?
    I am looking at dealers in multiple locations (Cleveland and Chicagoland). Potential dealers would be zip codes: 44146, 44129, 44092, 60120, 60195, and 60012. Please let me know if you need for information. Thanks!
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    .00065 MF and 55% residual

    $1020/$360 lease cash (OH)
    $660/ZERO lease cash (IL)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the CX-5 Touring and GT for 90024. Thanks!
  • Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 AWD CX-5 Touring 36/15 zip is 54494

    I've been working with a dealer that is willing to go $350 lease, 0 money out of my pocket for tax, license etc for the vehicle above, but it seems like I can do better

    Thank you



  • rasa23mrasa23m Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 FWD CX-5 Touring, 36/12k, zip is 75052. Could I also get this for the Sport as well? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    BW4785 said:

    Could I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the CX-5 Touring and GT for 90024. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    Joshko said:

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 AWD CX-5 Touring 36/15 zip is 54494

    I've been working with a dealer that is willing to go $350 lease, 0 money out of my pocket for tax, license etc for the vehicle above, but it seems like I can do better

    Thank you



    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $390 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    rasa23m said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 FWD CX-5 Touring, 36/12k, zip is 75052. Could I also get this for the Sport as well? Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    rasa23m said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 FWD CX-5 Touring, 36/12k, zip is 75052. Could I also get this for the Sport as well? Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36 months, 12k miles annual
  • Thank you, kyfdx
  • kyfdx said:

    BW4785 said:

    Could I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the CX-5 Touring and GT for 90024. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD 10k/year 36 months
  • Can you please provide December MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring AWD near 02019 for 36/12? Please and thank you?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    rasa23m said:

    kyfdx said:

    rasa23m said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 FWD CX-5 Touring, 36/12k, zip is 75052. Could I also get this for the Sport as well? Thanks!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36 months, 12k miles annual
    .00001 MF
    Sport: 54% residual. $370 lease cash
    Touring: 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    BW4785 said:

    kyfdx said:

    BW4785 said:

    Could I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the CX-5 Touring and GT for 90024. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD 10k/year 36 months
    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    GT: $1580 lease cash
    Touring: $1380 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    Doski51 said:

    Can you please provide December MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring AWD near 02019 for 36/12? Please and thank you?

    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    GT: $1020 lease cash
    Touring: $1110 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Patrick FoxPatrick Fox Posts: 33
    edited December 2019
    Looking for MF and residuals for 36/12 for Touring (both FWD and AWD) in 63146. Also with/without Preferred Package if that makes a difference. Any help appreciated!
  • Can you please provide December MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring AWD for 36/12(if that’s the best term), zip is 14150. Thank you!
  • Can you please provide the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 Sport AWD and AWD 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 10601. Thank you.
  • Could you please provide the MF,residual and incentives for a 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD 36/10 for zip code 08850. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028

    Looking for MF and residuals for 36/12 for Touring (both FWD and AWD) in 63146. Also with/without Preferred Package if that makes a difference. Any help appreciated!

    .00001 MF
    FWD: 57% residual. $660 lease cash
    AWD: 58% residual. $390 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    fitz1899 said:

    Can you please provide December MF/RV and incentives for 2019 CX-5 Touring and Grand Touring AWD for 36/12(if that’s the best term), zip is 14150. Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    GT: $660 lease cash
    Tour: $390 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    iEmerge said:

    Can you please provide the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2019 CX5 Sport AWD and AWD 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 10601. Thank you.

    Sport AWD
    36/12
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $1380 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,028
    Mike0817 said:

    Could you please provide the MF,residual and incentives for a 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring AWD 36/10 for zip code 08850. Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    $1020 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mukomuko Posts: 2
    Could you please provide MF, Residual and any lease cash for GT with and with out premium package for zip code 45103, 36/10 and 39/12. Thank you very much for all the info you provide in this forum and website.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,808
    muko said:

    Could you please provide MF, Residual and any lease cash for GT with and with out premium package for zip code 45103, 36/10 and 39/12. Thank you very much for all the info you provide in this forum and website.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I was offered $349 a month for a red GT w/ premium packing for zip 90024. 0 down. is that a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,808
    BW4785 said:

    I was offered $349 a month for a red GT w/ premium packing for zip 90024. 0 down. is that a good deal?

    Hard to say.

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    $0 down, or $0 due at signing?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.