-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2019 BMW X2 Lease Deals and Prices

124

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847

    Hi, can I please have the numbers for an 2019 X2 for 10/24 and 12/36 at zip 60089?
    Also please let me know if you are aware of any lease incentives.

    Thanks!

    .00128 MF
    65%/58% residual
    $2250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mlb1111mlb1111 Member Posts: 9
    Could I please have the October numbers for a 36/10k and 36/12k on an X2 M35i for zip 24486? Also, please let me know the incentives and loyalty credits. Thank you!
  • Options
    DRBJLDODRBJLDO Member Posts: 1
    If anyone can provide the October MF, residual, incentives, and loyalty for a 36/10k & 36/12k zip code 90272

    I've got this current offer on a 2019 M35i
    MSRP $52920
    36/12k
    Cap Cost reduction - $1000
    $591.06/mo

    I'm ideally looking for closer to $530, would be willing to flex cap cost up to $2000, and 36/10k
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    mlb1111 said:

    Could I please have the October numbers for a 36/10k and 36/12k on an X2 M35i for zip 24486? Also, please let me know the incentives and loyalty credits. Thank you!

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $2250 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    DRBJLDO said:

    If anyone can provide the October MF, residual, incentives, and loyalty for a 36/10k & 36/12k zip code 90272

    I've got this current offer on a 2019 M35i
    MSRP $52920
    36/12k
    Cap Cost reduction - $1000
    $591.06/mo

    I'm ideally looking for closer to $530, would be willing to flex cap cost up to $2000, and 36/10k

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $2250 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Actual amount Due at Signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Steve1262Steve1262 Member Posts: 6
    Can someone provide the X2 xDrive October 2019 MF and residuals for 36/10 and 36/12 in zip code 07430? Also, is the MF and residual based on where you are registering the car or where the dealership is located? If it is where the dealership is located can you also provide the same for 11520. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    Steve1262 said:

    Can someone provide the X2 xDrive October 2019 MF and residuals for 36/10 and 36/12 in zip code 07430? Also, is the MF and residual based on where you are registering the car or where the dealership is located? If it is where the dealership is located can you also provide the same for 11520. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $2250 lease credit
    (either location)

    Dealer location for incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jk115jk115 Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2019
    Hi?

    Looking for mf (with max. Msd) and rv. Also any incentive (no loyalty) for 2019 x2 2wd for 36/10k.
    live in 92602
    Thx
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    jk115 said:

    Hi?

    Looking for mf (with max. Msd) and rv. Also any incentive (no loyalty) for 2019 x2 2wd and 2020 x2 2wd for 36/10k.
    live in 92602
    Thx

    2019
    2wd or 4wd?

    Please post 2020 X2 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57893/bmw/x2/2020-bmw-x2-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jk115jk115 Member Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

    jk115 said:

    Hi?

    Looking for mf (with max. Msd) and rv. Also any incentive (no loyalty) for 2019 x2 2wd and 2020 x2 2wd for 36/10k.
    live in 92602
    Thx

    2019
    2wd or 4wd?

    Please post 2020 X2 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57893/bmw/x2/2020-bmw-x2-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    It is 2wd
    Thx
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    jk115 said:

    Michaell said:

    jk115 said:

    Hi?

    Looking for mf (with max. Msd) and rv. Also any incentive (no loyalty) for 2019 x2 2wd and 2020 x2 2wd for 36/10k.
    live in 92602
    Thx

    2019
    2wd or 4wd?

    Please post 2020 X2 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57893/bmw/x2/2020-bmw-x2-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    It is 2wd
    Thx
    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $2250 lease credit

    .00093 with max MSDs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    firedome1firedome1 Member Posts: 36
    Hello,
    I'm looking for the MF, residual and incentives for 24/10 and 36/10 for 2019 BMW X2, Xdrive28i. Thank you.
  • Options
    firedome1firedome1 Member Posts: 36
    Sorry, zip is 45248.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    firedome1 said:

    Hello,
    I'm looking for the MF, residual and incentives for 24/10 and 36/10 for 2019 BMW X2, Xdrive28i. Thank you.

    firedome1 said:

    Sorry, zip is 45248.

    .00128 MF
    65%/59% residual
    $2250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mudphudmudphud Member Posts: 4
    what are the MF, RV for 36/10 for 2019 BMW x2 xdrive 28i in 91206?

    How does RV change for factory demo vehicles with >5000 miles? How many cents/mi reduced? thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    mudphud said:

    what are the MF, RV for 36/10 for 2019 BMW x2 xdrive 28i in 91206?

    How does RV change for factory demo vehicles with >5000 miles? How many cents/mi reduced? thanks

    .00128 and 59%
    $2250 lease credit

    Between 5000 and 7499 miles, residual drops to 52%, you subtract .25/mile from the residual as well, and the lease credit goes away.

    IOW, you'll need about 25% off the MSRP to make the lease deal work.

    Find a unit with less than 5000 miles on it - you are only penalized the .25/mile on the residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BzKatBzKat Member Posts: 27
    Could I get numbers for 2019 BMW X2 M35i.
    90094
    12k/36
    10k/36


    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    BzKat said:

    Could I get numbers for 2019 BMW X2 M35i.
    90094
    12k/36
    10k/36


    Thank you

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ralphsterralphster Member Posts: 1
    Could I please get numbers for 2019 BMW X2 s28i.
    90026
    10k/36
    With out a security deposit and if you have it what the MF is with a 3k MSDs
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    ralphster said:

    Could I please get numbers for 2019 BMW X2 s28i.
    90026
    10k/36
    With out a security deposit and if you have it what the MF is with a 3k MSDs

    .00128 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit

    Would need to know what the payment would be to figure out how many SDs the $3k would get you.

    Max allowed is 7, each of which reduce the MF .00005

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ikny5ikny5 Member Posts: 26
    Hi, can i have the Resid, MF, and any incentives for 2019 X2 sDrive & Xdrive 28i for 36/12 in 33446
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    ikny5 said:

    Hi, can i have the Resid, MF, and any incentives for 2019 X2 sDrive & Xdrive 28i for 36/12 in 33446

    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ikny5ikny5 Member Posts: 26
    thank you, same residual for the 2WD & AWD?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    ikny5 said:

    thank you, same residual for the 2WD & AWD?

    Correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MaxgbergMaxgberg Member Posts: 1
    Mf and residual for 2019 x28s zip is 90046. Incentives? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Maxgberg said:

    Mf and residual for 2019 x28s zip is 90046. Incentives? Thanks

    36/15
    .00128 and 56%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    slolankanslolankan Member Posts: 252
    edited December 2019
    Hello!!

    Could I get RV/MF on 2019 X2 and any incentives for December? Loyalty or Conquest?
    36/10k for ZIP: 90502 (assuming +6% for 24 mo and -1% for 12k still stands?)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    slolankan said:

    Hello!!

    Could I get RV/MF on 2019 X2 and any incentives for December? Loyalty or Conquest?
    36/10k for ZIP: 90502 (assuming +6% for 24 mo and -1% for 12k still stands?)

    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Correct on all

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hottdogg4kidshottdogg4kids Member Posts: 21
    Could I get RV/MF for 2019 BMW X2 M35i.
    20874

    24/12
    24/15

    36/12
    36/15
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847

    Could I get RV/MF for 2019 BMW X2 M35i.
    20874

    24/12
    24/15

    36/12
    36/15

    .00128 MF
    62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SonofThorSonofThor Member Posts: 2
    Hi kyfdx!

    Would you be able to provide MF & residual for 36/10 & 36/12 for X2 M35i & X2 28i xdrive?

    83854

    Thank you so much
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847
    SonofThor said:

    Hi kyfdx!

    Would you be able to provide MF & residual for 36/10 & 36/12 for X2 M35i & X2 28i xdrive?

    83854

    Thank you so much

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 58% residual

    $1750 lease credit

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SonofThorSonofThor Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    stylishbeemstylishbeem Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Hi, can i have the Resid, MF, and any incentives for 2019 X2 Xdrive 28i for 36/10 in 97209
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Hi, can i have the Resid, MF, and any incentives for 2019 X2 Xdrive 28i for 36/10 in 97209

    .00128 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kcols111kcols111 Member Posts: 21
    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2019 BMW X2 sDrive and xDrive 36/10k for zip 78701?


    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    kcols111 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2019 BMW X2 sDrive and xDrive 36/10k for zip 78701?


    Thanks!

    .00128 and 59%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    htownpimp786htownpimp786 Member Posts: 80
    Hello,

    Can I get the residual and MF for a 3 year 15k term in 77056. Any lease cash? Any loyalty cash for current BMW owners?

    Same numbers for all trims (excluding M series)?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847

    Hello,

    Can I get the residual and MF for a 3 year 15k term in 77056. Any lease cash? Any loyalty cash for current BMW owners?

    Same numbers for all trims (excluding M series)?

    Thanks!

    .00128 MF and 56% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $1000 loyalty

    All X2 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rfiegelrfiegel Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2019 BMW X2 xDrive28i 36/12k for zip 22031?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    rfiegel said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2019 BMW X2 xDrive28i 36/12k for zip 22031?

    .00128 and 58%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ibmat94ibmat94 Member Posts: 27
    Hi, Would you please provide MF/Res and incentives for 2019 BMW X2 xDrive28i 24/12K in 18954.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    ibmat94 said:

    Hi, Would you please provide MF/Res and incentives for 2019 BMW X2 xDrive28i 24/12K in 18954.

    .00137 and 64%
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mic_crispymic_crispy Member Posts: 45
    edited January 2020
    MF / Residual for an 2019 BMW X2 sdrive
    36/10k
    33602
    Thank you !
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847

    MF / Residual for an 2019 BMW X2 sdrive
    36/10k
    33602
    Thank you !

    .00137 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    obiwan_kenobiobiwan_kenobi Member Posts: 15
    May I have the incentives, MF, and RV for a 2019 BMW X2 M35?
    24m 36m 12k?
    98122 and 46234
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,847

    May I have the incentives, MF, and RV for a 2019 BMW X2 M35?
    24m 36m 12k?
    98122 and 46234

    .00137 MF and 58% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    996twint996twint Member Posts: 35
    May I please get MF, RV and incentives for 36/12 and 36/10 for 2019 X2 M35I in 33411?
    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    996twint said:

    May I please get MF, RV and incentives for 36/12 and 36/10 for 2019 X2 M35I in 33411?
    Thank you

    36/12
    .00142 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Tylermj15Tylermj15 Member Posts: 1
    Could I get the numbers and incentives, including new grad if available, for 24/12 and 36/12 on a 2019 X2 Xdrive28i in 46227?

    Are loaners <5k still .25/mile off residual?
Sign In or Register to comment.