Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Audi SQ5 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700
edited January 8 in Audi
Ask your 2019 SQ5 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Audi SQ5 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456711

Comments

  • Hey Kyfdx, thanks for putting this up!

    Can you provide rates & incentives on a 2019 SQ5 Prem Plus 36/39 @ 10k & 12k - 92618
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700
    xenophan said:

    Hey Kyfdx, thanks for putting this up!

    Can you provide rates & incentives on a 2019 SQ5 Prem Plus 36/39 @ 10k & 12k - 92618

    .00166 MF
    59%/57% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr
    $1500 dealer market allowance
    $750 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ingenieuringenieur Seattle, WAPosts: 11
    Can you please provide the residual, MF + Promotions for 36/10 & 39/10 Prestige in 98109? Also, do you know if the SQ5 qualifies for a lease pull ahead?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    ingenieur said:

    Can you please provide the residual, MF + Promotions for 36/10 & 39/10 Prestige in 98109? Also, do you know if the SQ5 qualifies for a lease pull ahead?

    Thank you!

    .00164 and 59% / 57%
    $2750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ingenieuringenieur Seattle, WAPosts: 11
    Michaell said:
    Can you please provide the residual, MF + Promotions for 36/10 & 39/10 Prestige in 98109? Also, do you know if the SQ5 qualifies for a lease pull ahead? Thank you!
    .00164 and 59% / 57% $2750 incentives
    Thank you! Can you please provide a breakdown of the $2750? Also, do you know if the SQ5 lease program offers a pull ahead option for paying the final payments of a current Audi lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    ingenieur said:


    Michaell said:

    ingenieur said:

    Can you please provide the residual, MF + Promotions for 36/10 & 39/10 Prestige in 98109? Also, do you know if the SQ5 qualifies for a lease pull ahead?

    Thank you!

    .00164 and 59% / 57%
    $2750 incentives

    Thank you! Can you please provide a breakdown of the $2750? Also, do you know if the SQ5 lease program offers a pull ahead option for paying the final payments of a current Audi lease?

    Well, darn.

    I gave you the 2018 numbers.

    Take two …

    .00166 and 57%
    .00186 and 55%
    Total Cash of $1250 includes:
    $500 AFS Bonus Cash
    $750 Season of Audi Customer Credit

    No official pull ahead program that we're aware of

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DumplingsDumplings Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    Dumplings said:

    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00164 and 58%
    $2750 incentives

    I should think the deals on the 2018's would be stronger, as its the end of the model year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DumplingsDumplings Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00164 and 58%
    $2750 incentives

    I should think the deals on the 2018's would be stronger, as its the end of the model year.
    Thank you, Michaell!! My apologies if I misunderstood. With the exception of how much the dealer is willing to discount a 2019 vs. 2018 (likely stronger deal), all lease-related statistics (RV, MF, incentives) are exactly the same between the two model years? This is my first time leasing, wanted to be sure I understand. Thank you so much again!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    Dumplings said:

    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00164 and 58%
    $2750 incentives

    I should think the deals on the 2018's would be stronger, as its the end of the model year.
    Thank you, Michaell!! My apologies if I misunderstood. With the exception of how much the dealer is willing to discount a 2019 vs. 2018 (likely stronger deal), all lease-related statistics (RV, MF, incentives) are exactly the same between the two model years? This is my first time leasing, wanted to be sure I understand. Thank you so much again!!
    They are very close - .00002 difference in MF and 2% difference on RV

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00164 and 58%
    $2750 incentives

    I should think the deals on the 2018's would be stronger, as its the end of the model year.
    Thank you, Michaell!! My apologies if I misunderstood. With the exception of how much the dealer is willing to discount a 2019 vs. 2018 (likely stronger deal), all lease-related statistics (RV, MF, incentives) are exactly the same between the two model years? This is my first time leasing, wanted to be sure I understand. Thank you so much again!!
    They are very close - .00002 difference in MF and 2% difference on RV
    Thank you! Understood on the MF. On the RV, I'm still a little confused. On the 2018 forum, another member's post from yesterday showed 36/12k Prestige RV is 58% in North Carolina. But we just talked about a 2% difference and is also 58% for a 2019 from a few minutes ago?

    Sorry if I'm missing something (is it location?), and really appreciate your help!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    Dumplings said:

    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00164 and 58%
    $2750 incentives

    I should think the deals on the 2018's would be stronger, as its the end of the model year.
    Thank you, Michaell!! My apologies if I misunderstood. With the exception of how much the dealer is willing to discount a 2019 vs. 2018 (likely stronger deal), all lease-related statistics (RV, MF, incentives) are exactly the same between the two model years? This is my first time leasing, wanted to be sure I understand. Thank you so much again!!
    They are very close - .00002 difference in MF and 2% difference on RV
    Thank you! Understood on the MF. On the RV, I'm still a little confused. On the 2018 forum, another member's post from yesterday showed 36/12k Prestige RV is 58% in North Carolina. But we just talked about a 2% difference and is also 58% for a 2019 from a few minutes ago?

    Sorry if I'm missing something (is it location?), and really appreciate your help!!
    36/12 Residuals on SQ5 Prestige:

    2019 - 56%
    2018 - 58%

    You may have seen the 36/15 residual for a 2018, which is 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Got ya.
    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Michaell said:

    Dumplings said:

    Dear Moderators, can you please provide/confirm the RV, MF, any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36/12k lease in Maryland?

    Using the above assumptions (sans location), I was comparing the 2019 and 2018 discussions, it appears that the RV is the same in December between the two model years? Is this correct? Differences are slightly higher MF (.00166 for 2019 vs. .00164 for 2018) and lower incentives ($1250 for 2019 vs. $2750 for 2018). Not sure if my location makes any difference.

    Thank you so much!!

    .00164 and 58%
    $2750 incentives

    I should think the deals on the 2018's would be stronger, as its the end of the model year.
    Thank you, Michaell!! My apologies if I misunderstood. With the exception of how much the dealer is willing to discount a 2019 vs. 2018 (likely stronger deal), all lease-related statistics (RV, MF, incentives) are exactly the same between the two model years? This is my first time leasing, wanted to be sure I understand. Thank you so much again!!
    They are very close - .00002 difference in MF and 2% difference on RV
    Thank you! Understood on the MF. On the RV, I'm still a little confused. On the 2018 forum, another member's post from yesterday showed 36/12k Prestige RV is 58% in North Carolina. But we just talked about a 2% difference and is also 58% for a 2019 from a few minutes ago?

    Sorry if I'm missing something (is it location?), and really appreciate your help!!
    36/12 Residuals on SQ5 Prestige:

    2019 - 56%
    2018 - 58%

    You may have seen the 36/15 residual for a 2018, which is 56%
    Got ya. Thank you! Surprised to see 2019 has lower residual.
  • jtocajtoca New yorkPosts: 21
    Can you please tell me the 2018 & 2019 Audi Q5 premium plus MF & RV.  36/10 zip 11367. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    jtoca said:

    Can you please tell me the 2018 & 2019 Audi Q5 premium plus MF & RV.  36/10 zip 11367. 

    2018 Q5 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/45058/audi/q5/2018-audi-q5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    There is a new 2019 Q5 lease thread; be the first to post:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53769/audi/q5/2019-audi-q5-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ElNazarenoElNazareno GeorgiaPosts: 2
    Can I please get MF and RV, Premium Plus, on 2019 SQ5 for 36/12 and 36/10 for 30068?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700

    Can I please get MF and RV, Premium Plus, on 2019 SQ5 for 36/12 and 36/10 for 30068?

    36/12
    .00166 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease bonus
    $750 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fouraysfourays 30327Posts: 5
    39/10 and 39/12
    Prestige and Premium Plus
    30327

    Thank you!!!!
  • AndrewEngineerAndrewEngineer Phoenix, AZPosts: 6
    audi sq5. 2019. 10k miles. premium plus. zip 85050.

    36mo = ?
    39mo = ?

    (MF and residual)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700
    fourays said:

    39/10 and 39/12
    Prestige and Premium Plus
    30327

    Thank you!!!!

    39/12
    .00186 MF and 57% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700

    audi sq5. 2019. 10k miles. premium plus. zip 85050.

    36mo = ?
    39mo = ?

    (MF and residual)

    .00166 MF and 60% residual
    .00186 MF and 58% residual

    $500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dog_person_dog_person_ Seattle WAPosts: 2
    Hi,

    Could you pls provide the MF and RV for 19 SQ5 Prestige 36/39, 12/10 around 98101 in January? Any update on rebates and incentives?

    Thanks!
  • dog_person_dog_person_ Seattle WAPosts: 2
    Forgot to ask, is MSD available and how does it work?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    edited January 8

    Hi,

    Could you pls provide the MF and RV for 19 SQ5 Prestige 36/39, 12/10 around 98101 in January? Any update on rebates and incentives?

    Thanks!

    Forgot to ask, is MSD available and how does it work?

    36/12 - .00166 and 56%
    39/12 - .00186 and 54%
    $500 lease credit

    MSD - max 9 @ .00005 each

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jslachta80jslachta80 Posts: 34
    Hello everyone -

    Could you provide the MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 Prem Plus 7500 miles/36 months in January as well as the latest available programs/incentives in Connecticut (06854). Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428

    Hello everyone -

    Could you provide the MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 Prem Plus 7500 miles/36 months in January as well as the latest available programs/incentives in Connecticut (06854). Thanks!!

    .00166 and 61%
    $500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Andy_RewAndy_Rew New YorkPosts: 9
    Could you provide the MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 Prem Plus 10k miles/36 months for New York ? As well as 2019 SQ5 Premium alone.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    Andy_Rew said:

    Could you provide the MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 Prem Plus 10k miles/36 months for New York ? As well as 2019 SQ5 Premium alone.

    Thanks!

    P and P+ share the same program numbers

    .00166 and 60%
    $500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edwyunedwyun Posts: 15
    Hello, can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36 month/15k lease in 07024? Also, do you know the maximum lease term and maximum mileage permitted for a "one pay" lease?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    edwyun said:

    Hello, can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 36 month/15k lease in 07024? Also, do you know the maximum lease term and maximum mileage permitted for a "one pay" lease?

    Thank you.

    .00166 and 54%
    $500 lease bonus

    .00060 discount for one-pay on 36 month term

    No mileage limit, to my knowledge

    One pay can only be used on lease terms up to 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • edwyunedwyun Posts: 15
    Thanks. Then can you provide the MF and RV for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 39 month/15k lease in 07024?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700
    edwyun said:

    Thanks. Then can you provide the MF and RV for a 2019 SQ5 Prestige on a 39 month/15k lease in 07024?

    .00166 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edwyunedwyun Posts: 15
    edited January 25
    Thanks, and the onepay option would reduce the MF to 0.00106 as before?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700
    edwyun said:

    Thanks, and the onepay option would resuce the MF to 0.00106 as before?

    Yes.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fuzeboxfuzebox Posts: 9
    Hello!
    Looking for MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 P+, 10k miles/36 months in 95125 and incentives. 
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700
    fuzebox said:

    Hello!
    Looking for MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 P+, 10k miles/36 months in 95125 and incentives. 
    Thank you!

    .00166 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 P+, 7500mi / 36 months, 94118 and incentives. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428

    Looking for MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 P+, 7500mi / 36 months, 94118 and incentives. Thanks!

    .00166 and 61%
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • shawnpdxshawnpdx Portland, ORPosts: 2
    Hey there,
    Looking for the MF and RF for 2019 SQ5 Premium Plus 36mo/12,000 mi. 97214 (Portland, OR)

    Can't decide if it's smart to go for a leftover 2018 that a dealer might be more willing to make a deal on or just shoot for the 2019...
    Any advice is appreciated - thanks everyone!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    shawnpdx said:

    Hey there,
    Looking for the MF and RF for 2019 SQ5 Premium Plus 36mo/12,000 mi. 97214 (Portland, OR)

    Can't decide if it's smart to go for a leftover 2018 that a dealer might be more willing to make a deal on or just shoot for the 2019...
    Any advice is appreciated - thanks everyone!

    .00166 and 59%
    $500 lease bonus

    Probably get a better deal on a leftover 2018 - if you can find one optioned up the way you want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BrendanHobbartBrendanHobbart 98008Posts: 7
    Could I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for SQ5 P+ and Prestige, 36/10, Zip 98008?

    Thanks a lot!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,700

    Could I please have the MF/RV/Incentives for SQ5 P+ and Prestige, 36/10, Zip 98008?

    Thanks a lot!!

    .00166 MF
    60%/57% residual for P+/Prestige
    $500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RUFFruffRUFFruff New JerseyPosts: 5
    Hello, is there a difference in RV from a 2019 SQ5 Premium and a Premium Plus? (07054)  
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    RUFFruff said:

    Hello, is there a difference in RV from a 2019 SQ5 Premium and a Premium Plus? (07054)  

    No

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kid4lifekid4life Posts: 25
    Hi,

    Can I get MF, Residual and any incentives for 2019 SQ5 P+ for 02472 (MA) and if possible also 2018 SQ5 P+
    for 36/10 and 36/12

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    kid4life said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, Residual and any incentives for 2019 SQ5 P+ for 02472 (MA) and if possible also 2018 SQ5 P+
    for 36/10 and 36/12

    Thanks

    2019
    36/12
    .00166 and 59%
    $500 bonus cash

    2018 SQ5 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46641/audi/sq5/2018-audi-sq5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AndrewEngineerAndrewEngineer Phoenix, AZPosts: 6
    checking in on Feb figures.

    2019 SQ5, Premium Plus, 10k mi/yr, 36mo, ZIP 85050, w Audi Care.

    MF = ?
    Residual = ?
    Bonuses/Incentives = ?

    Thx!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428

    checking in on Feb figures.

    2019 SQ5, Premium Plus, 10k mi/yr, 36mo, ZIP 85050, w Audi Care.

    MF = ?
    Residual = ?
    Bonuses/Incentives = ?

    Thx!

    .00166 and 56%
    $500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fuzeboxfuzebox Posts: 9
    fuzebox said:
    Hello!
    Looking for MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 P+, 10k miles/36 months in 95125 and incentives. 
    Thank you!
    Hello, may I please have a February update on the above? Thanks, as always!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,428
    fuzebox said:


    fuzebox said:

    Hello!
    Looking for MF and RV for 2019 SQ5 P+, 10k miles/36 months in 95125 and incentives. 
    Thank you!

    Hello, may I please have a February update on the above? Thanks, as always!

    .00166 and 60%
    $1500 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.