Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,299

Can I get the numbers for an ex, exl and touring 36/12 plus incentive for 97401. Thanks for all you do! 

AWD sorry 

.00240 and 62% / 62% / 61%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    trigeektrigeek Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get the MF, RV and Incentives for the FWD EX-L and Touring 36/15 for zip 91030?
  • Options
    trigeek said:

Can I please get the MF, RV and Incentives for the FWD EX-L and Touring 36/15 for zip 91030?

.00240 and 60% / 59%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Sunny4uSunny4u Member Posts: 4
    Honda CR-V EX 2019
    zip code: 98074
    MSRP : $29,645
    MF: 00041
    Residual: 62%
    36/12 - $295+ tax per month 
    2k down 

is this a good deal? 
  • Options
    martyapmartyap Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2019
    Still trying to get into a 2019 CRV EXL AWD 36/12 - Honda Leasing (money factor is much lower if I take bank financing) - sign & drive/first month + DMV
    Got this offer via email after filling out a Costco Auto Buying request and getting a phone call back within 5 minutes. My local tax rate is 8.625% rolled into the lease

I drove the Subaru outback and the 4 cyl. seems under powered......the v6 cyl. is much more $$ per month.....good m/f and residual but higher MSRP.
    The Acura RDX did not fare well in Consumers Reports.....they actually downgraded reliability

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Sunny4u said:

Honda CR-V EX 2019
    2k down 

is this a good deal? 
    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Did they break down the $2000? Do you have a list of the fees, and if any is leftover for CAP cost reduction>

Are you sure it's an EX? The money factor quoted is only good on an LX model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    martyap said:

Still trying to get into a 2019 CRV EXL AWD 36/12 - Honda Leasing (money factor is much lower if I take bank financing) - sign & drive/first month + DMV
    Got this offer via email after filling out a Costco Auto Buying request and getting a phone call back within 5 minutes. My local tax rate is 8.625% rolled into the lease

I drove the Subaru outback and the 4 cyl. seems under powered......the v6 cyl. is much more $$ per month.....good m/f and residual but higher MSRP.
    The Acura RDX did not fare well in Consumers Reports.....they actually downgraded reliability

What is the amount Due at Signing?

I'd be tempted by an independent bank lease, if the savings was substantial.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    This was all done via phone/internet. Did not make a trip to this dealer yet. Total due at signing $504.72 (1st payment of $406 + DMV of $98)...The monthly payment is the lowest I have gotten because the quoted buy price of $28,400 is the lowest I have received (a little skeptical about this.)

If I went with a local credit union lease the m/f was more favorable and based on the same MSRP/Buy/Residual the payments quoted were $50 less per month....around $360. Always hesitant of independent bank leases because my understanding is that banks are not as forgiving on the back end.

Thoughts? Especially about the quoted buy price???
  • Options
    LinaLina Member Posts: 1
    Some advice please... I NEED a new car— I think i’ve narrowed it down to CRV EX 2WD

I was at the dealer in 19115 last night

This is the Lease offer — 36months, $400 12,000 miles residual $17542.90 $0 down

vehicle price 26154.00

• Options
    martyap said:

This was all done via phone/internet. Did not make a trip to this dealer yet. Total due at signing $504.72 (1st payment of $406 + DMV of $98)...The monthly payment is the lowest I have gotten because the quoted buy price of $28,400 is the lowest I have received (a little skeptical about this.)

If I went with a local credit union lease the m/f was more favorable and based on the same MSRP/Buy/Residual the payments quoted were $50 less per month....around $360. Always hesitant of independent bank leases because my understanding is that banks are not as forgiving on the back end.

Thoughts? Especially about the quoted buy price???

I don't track pricing.

But, for $1800, I'd go with the credit union.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Lina said:

Some advice please... I NEED a new car— I think i’ve narrowed it down to CRV EX 2WD

I was at the dealer in 19115 last night

This is the Lease offer — 36months, $400 12,000 miles residual $17542.90 $0 down

vehicle price 26154.00

The CR-V doesn't lease very well. $400/mo for a $26K car is not very good. You should consider other options.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ssgtronssgtron Member Posts: 6
    Is there anything on here that I can negotiate down or make better? This is for 15k for 36 months.
  • Options
    ssgtron said:

Is there anything on here that I can negotiate down or make better? This is for 15k for 36 months.

What ZIP code is this?

I agree with the math on this quote.

A lower selling price is generally your best bet at lowering the payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ssgtronssgtron Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

ssgtron said:

What ZIP code is this?

This is for Zip 60073
  • Options
    ssgtron said:

Michaell said:

ssgtron said:

What ZIP code is this?

This is for Zip 60073
    As noted, the math is correct.

$480/mo, all-in is a ridiculous amount of monthly payment for a $32K MSRP vehicle.
    The lease program for the CR-V is not good
    I'd look at a different make/model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I am getting closer to making a deal on a CRV EXL AWD with a MSRP of $32195. I understand that with a m/f of .0024 the CRV does not lease well. Had looked at the Acura RDX but Consumers does not recommend based on reliability. Also considered the Subaru Outback.....better m/f but the 4 cyl. seemed underpowered. Getting better monthly payments now on the CRV than when we started to look in February based on lower purchase price amounts offered now. Will they come down more in April....hard to say.
    Best I have right now, from two different dealers is a buy price of $28400; 36/12k; $0 down; first month + DMV.....$406 a month. Honda financing is more costly than using an independent bank for the lease so you could save $50 per month using a bank. I like the hassle free with Honda Finance at the end of the lease. Everything else we looked at Acura, Subaru, Lexus had pros and cons and were more expensive and we kept coming back to the CRV. Not a great leasing program but we can live with the number.
  • Options
    Sunny4uSunny4u Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    Honda CR-V EX 2019
    2k down 

is this a good deal? 
    What is the selling price? Adjusted CAP cost? Did they break down the $2000? Do you have a list of the fees, and if any is leftover for CAP cost reduction> Are you sure it's an EX? The money factor quoted is only good on an LX model.

Checked with dealer again yes this is EX 2019. Selling price is ~25000. The break down for the $2000 is first month, fee and some to bring down the monthly payment. 

• Options
    Sunny4u said:

kyfdx said:

Sunny4u said:

Honda CR-V EX 2019
    2k down 

is this a good deal? 
    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Did they break down the $2000? Do you have a list of the fees, and if any is leftover for CAP cost reduction>

Are you sure it's an EX? The money factor quoted is only good on an LX model.

Checked with dealer again yes this is EX 2019. Selling price is ~25000. The break down for the $2000 is first month, fee and some to bring down the monthly payment. 

If it goes through, it's a good deal for that model.

But, I don't think that money factor is good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jonjon11jonjon11 Member Posts: 49
    Agree the MF on the EX isn't great. But wife is set on it. can I see the buy rates for zip 85255 on longer term leases from Honda? 36, 48, and 60, MF and Residual @ 12k miles. Also is there a 1% adder for 10k?

Last, any guess on new incentives for April 1, or is it better in your opinion to drive a deal at end of march?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    Sorry CRV EX 2019 FWD.
  • Options
    jonjon11 said:

Agree the MF on the EX isn't great. But wife is set on it. can I see the buy rates for zip 85255 on longer term leases from Honda? 36, 48, and 60, MF and Residual @ 12k miles. Also is there a 1% adder for 10k?

Last, any guess on new incentives for April 1, or is it better in your opinion to drive a deal at end of march?

Thanks again!

jonjon11 said:

Sorry CRV EX 2019 FWD.

36/12 - .00240 and 62%
    48/12 - .00265 and 52%
    60/12 - .00355 and 50%

Honda does not offer a 10K mileage allowance

No forecasts on what may, or may not, change in April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    toledo73toledo73 Member Posts: 174
    Michaell said:

martyap said:

To date have not had much luck on a 36/12 sign and drive lease on a CRV EXL AWD. Was getting prices of around $459/AHFC/39 months/sales tax of 8.625% rolled in.....1st + DMV.
    Looked at the Subaru Outback which has a much better m/f but undecided.
    Extended my current CRV lease to see if things loosen up a little but not expecting much......Have until mid April to figure it out. The CRV m/f of .0024 equates to 6% so unless there are incentives it will not change much.

Not likely to see any reductions in the MF anytime soon. Was January 2019 before we saw support on the 2018 CR-V.

Get the Outback - the lease deals on them are as good as they're gonna get, with a brand new model likely to be released later this year.
    Get what you like to drive and fits your needs. Ridiculous to choose a car based on monthly payment alone.
  • Options
    gosh those MF go from bad to worse.
    Can I bother you to share the residual on the EX AWD @ 36/12 zip 85248? If it is a couple of points higher that may offset the increased cost and make the deal a little more palatable.
  • Options
    jonjon11 said:

gosh those MF go from bad to worse.
    Can I bother you to share the residual on the EX AWD @ 36/12 zip 85248? If it is a couple of points higher that may offset the increased cost and make the deal a little more palatable.

62% for 36/12 on EX AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    toledo73 said:

Michaell said:

martyap said:

To date have not had much luck on a 36/12 sign and drive lease on a CRV EXL AWD. Was getting prices of around $459/AHFC/39 months/sales tax of 8.625% rolled in.....1st + DMV.
    Looked at the Subaru Outback which has a much better m/f but undecided.
    Extended my current CRV lease to see if things loosen up a little but not expecting much......Have until mid April to figure it out. The CRV m/f of .0024 equates to 6% so unless there are incentives it will not change much.

Not likely to see any reductions in the MF anytime soon. Was January 2019 before we saw support on the 2018 CR-V.

Get the Outback - the lease deals on them are as good as they're gonna get, with a brand new model likely to be released later this year.
    Get what you like to drive and fits your needs. Ridiculous to choose a car based on monthly payment alone.
    Sorry, everyone has a budget, even your humble moderator.

As much as I'd love to lease a TLX, the budget won't allow it, at the moment.

I've got a lease coming due in August, and if I replace it, I'm sure I'll have to find something under $300/mo (preferably under $250/mo, if I can find it).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Biggie_teaBiggie_tea Member Posts: 16
    Could I please get mf, residual, incentives for the following:

2019 Honda CR-V ex-l 2wd
    2019 Honda CR-V ex-l awd

term 36/15

zip code 28078

thanks in advance 
  • Options

Could I please get mf, residual, incentives for the following:

2019 Honda CR-V ex-l 2wd
    2019 Honda CR-V ex-l awd

term 36/15

zip code 28078

thanks in advance 

.00240 MF
    60% residual
    Either drive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    brennerbbrennerb Member Posts: 11
    Hi. Can you please provide MF, resid and incentives for a 2019 CR-V Touring for 36/12K for zip 11747?

thank you. 
  • Options
    Sorry— CRV Touring AWD trim and excellent credit. 
  • Options
    brennerb said:

Hi. Can you please provide MF, resid and incentives for a 2019 CR-V Touring for 36/12K for zip 11747?

thank you. 

brennerb said:

Sorry— CRV Touring AWD trim and excellent credit. 

.00240 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you. 
  • Options
    AM77071AM77071 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, what are the RV, MF, for a 2019 CRV LX AWD for zip 19130 with 12/36 and 15/24?
  • Options
    AM77071 said:

Hi, what are the RV, MF, for a 2019 CRV LX AWD for zip 19130 with 12/36 and 15/24?

.00041 and 64% (24/15) or 57% (36/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ClarkKentDFWClarkKentDFW Member Posts: 2
    Howdy! Can you please provide the RV and Money Factor on a 3 year/36K mile 2019 Honda CRV EX-L for 75225 zip code? And, is there any incentive money/specials available? Also, can you recommend a good online leasing calculator that at least comes close to the dealerships.

QUESTION from previous responses - WHY isn't the CRV a good leasing option? With a 60+% residual value, wouldn't that make for an excellent leasing option? (The money factors are horrible though).

Thanks and look forward to your feedback.
  • Options

Howdy! Can you please provide the RV and Money Factor on a 3 year/36K mile 2019 Honda CRV EX-L for 75225 zip code? And, is there any incentive money/specials available? Also, can you recommend a good online leasing calculator that at least comes close to the dealerships.

QUESTION from previous responses - WHY isn't the CRV a good leasing option? With a 60+% residual value, wouldn't that make for an excellent leasing option? (The money factors are horrible though).

.00240 MF and 62% residual

Looks like you answered your own question.
    In the end, what makes them a poor lease is the high payment relative to MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ClarkKentDFWClarkKentDFW Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the feedback! I walked out of the dealership today when they offered a MF of .00260. 62% is excellent, and on par with BMWs. If we can get a better MF like around 4%, would that make for a good lease? Still confused why the money costs are so high on a car with a high residual value.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the feedback! I walked out of the dealership today when they offered a MF of .00260. 62% is excellent, and on par with BMWs. If we can get a better MF like around 4%, would that make for a good lease? Still confused why the money costs are so high on a car with a high residual value.
    It's how Honda sets up the program to 1) establish a payment they want, and 2) make the profit they expect.

CR-V is very popular, and doesn't need a great lease program to move inventory.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I just picked up my 2019 CRV EXL AWD today. I ended up using a dealer who was slightly higher but I was satisfied with the deal I got.....36/12K; Honda Leasing; first month + DMV only, sign and drive; payments = $420 per month; tax of 8.675% rolled into that payment. When I put his figures into a lease calculator it came up $460 per month!

All I can say is that the Honda dealers I went to this past weekend were packed and they were moving cars......guess it does not matter if the mf is high.
  • Options
    martyap said:

I just picked up my 2019 CRV EXL AWD today. I ended up using a dealer who was slightly higher but I was satisfied with the deal I got.....36/12K; Honda Leasing; first month + DMV only, sign and drive; payments = $420 per month; tax of 8.675% rolled into that payment. When I put his figures into a lease calculator it came up $460 per month!

All I can say is that the Honda dealers I went to this past weekend were packed and they were moving cars......guess it does not matter if the mf is high.

martyap said:

Congrats!

When you have a product as popular as the CR-V, you can see that the higher MF doesn't dissuade folks from pulling the trigger.

Thanks for sharing your deal with us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    JeffroTJeffroT Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get numbers and incentives for 2019 CRV EX 2WD, 36 months, 12k miles, 90403 Thanks!
  • Options
    JeffroT said:

Can I please get numbers and incentives for 2019 CRV EX 2WD, 36 months, 12k miles, 90403 Thanks!

.00240 and 62%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ckmraockmrao Member Posts: 8
    edited March 2019
    Please share the numbers and incentives for 2019 EXL and Touring, both 2WD 36/12 Zero drive off, zip code 32258. Thanks.
  • Options
    I was offered this....it sounds really good....is it too good to be true?

Is there anything I need to watch out for, or should I go for it? LA County.

2019 Honda CRV EX 2wd - $25,884 + TTL

36 months, 2500 out of pocket, 12K miles a year.
    With tax INCLUDED , monthly payments = $293.48.
    Residual is $16,977.
    Money Factory is .00105
  • Options
    ckmrao said:

Please share the numbers and incentives for 2019 EXL and Touring, both 2WD 36/12 Zero drive off, zip code 32258. Thanks.

.00240 and 62% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    JeffroT said:

Residual is $16,977.
    Money Factory is .00105

Looks like a 3rd party lease, with that MF

What is the MSRP?
    What is the full accounting of the $2500 out of pocket?

On the surface, it looks good. But, without the details, hard to tell you if it makes sense.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    DealHunter33DealHunter33 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    Hello -
    Looking into first time lease in Colorado. Here is the deal I've managed to be offered (haven't signed yet). Good deal? Any advice?

$184 Monthly
    36 month/36k miles
    2019 Honda CR-V LX AWD
    $26,795 MSRP
    .00041 Money Factor
    $2999 Down
    59% Residual
    $350 Acquisition
    -$500 Military Rebate
    No Dealer Fee
    8.25% Tax
    $42.24 Gov. Fee
    $4.21 Temp Plate Fee
    820+ Credit
  • Options
    Zip Code: 80129 - Colorado
  • Options
    Forgot - $2999 down
  • Options
    Michaell said:

JeffroT said:

Residual is $16,977.
    Money Factory is .00105

Looks like a 3rd party lease, with that MF

What is the MSRP?
    What is the full accounting of the $2500 out of pocket?

On the surface, it looks good. But, without the details, hard to tell you if it makes sense.

Thanks for your reply.

MSRP: $28,295 + TTL

Is there anything to watch out for regarding a 3rd party lease?
    I don't have breakdown of $2500 down, will go into the dealer today and find out.
  • Options
    JeffroT said:
    I was offered this....it sounds really good....is it too good to be true? Is there anything I need to watch out for, or should I go for it? LA County. 2019 Honda CRV EX 2wd - $25,884 + TTL 36 months, 2500 out of pocket, 12K miles a year. With tax INCLUDED , monthly payments = $293.48. Residual is $16,977. Money Factory is .00105
    Looks like a 3rd party lease, with that MF What is the MSRP? What is the full accounting of the $2500 out of pocket? On the surface, it looks good. But, without the details, hard to tell you if it makes sense.
    Thanks for your reply. MSRP: $28,295 + TTL Is there anything to watch out for regarding a 3rd party lease? I don't have breakdown of $2500 down, will go into the dealer today and find out.

Spoke to dealer.
    $2500 includes all fees.
    They confirmed that lease is not 3rd party, it is with Honda.