Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Acura TLX Lease Deals and Prices

1151617181921»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    nycma said:

    Is there a forum set up for the 2021 Acura TLX yet? I did a search but couldn't find one. Thanks.

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63501/acura/tlx/2021-acura-tlx-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • frack17frack17 Posts: 6
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • frack17frack17 Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Would 36/12 have a residual of 48% for the V6 tech fwd?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    frack17 said:

    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Would 36/12 have a residual of 48% for the V6 tech fwd?
    +2% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dave1jessdave1jess Posts: 21
    Hi, can you please provide the current MF, residual, lease and loyalty incentives for:

    3.5L Technology Pkg SH-AWD
    36 mos.; 12k and 15k miles; Zip: 07751
    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    dave1jess said:

    Hi, can you please provide the current MF, residual, lease and loyalty incentives for:

    3.5L Technology Pkg SH-AWD
    36 mos.; 12k and 15k miles; Zip: 07751
    Thank You

    36/15
    .00042 and 46%
    $5850 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TXSNOWTXSNOW Posts: 3
    Hello, can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:
    3.5L SH-AWD base
    36 months; 12K at 75025 ?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    TXSNOW said:

    Hello, can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:
    3.5L SH-AWD base
    36 months; 12K at 75025 ?
    Thanks!

    .00042 MF and 46% residual
    $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dave1jessdave1jess Posts: 21
    thanks... is there a loyalty incentive in addition to the $5850? And for 36/12 add 1 or 2 pts for residual?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    dave1jess said:

    thanks... is there a loyalty incentive in addition to the $5850? And for 36/12 add 1 or 2 pts for residual?

    $1000 loyalty

    +2%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • frack17frack17 Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    frack17 said:

    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Would 36/12 have a residual of 48% for the V6 tech fwd?
    +2% for 12K/yr
    Dealer gave me a final quote of $412 per month ( includes tax) with $1500 down for 12k per year on a v6 tech FWD. selling price of $33,400. Low inventory apparently.

    Does this price seem fair? Dealer states residual is 46% for 12k per yr.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    frack17 said:

    kyfdx said:

    frack17 said:

    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Would 36/12 have a residual of 48% for the V6 tech fwd?
    +2% for 12K/yr
    Dealer gave me a final quote of $412 per month ( includes tax) with $1500 down for 12k per year on a v6 tech FWD. selling price of $33,400. Low inventory apparently.

    Does this price seem fair? Dealer states residual is 46% for 12k per yr.
    What is the MSRP on that quote?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • frack17frack17 Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    kyfdx said:

    frack17 said:

    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Would 36/12 have a residual of 48% for the V6 tech fwd?
    +2% for 12K/yr
    Dealer gave me a final quote of $412 per month ( includes tax) with $1500 down for 12k per year on a v6 tech FWD. selling price of $33,400. Low inventory apparently.

    Does this price seem fair? Dealer states residual is 46% for 12k per yr.
    What is the MSRP on that quote?
    MSRP of the quote was $41,125
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    frack17 said:

    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    kyfdx said:

    frack17 said:

    Michaell said:

    frack17 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the current money factor, residual, and loyalty incentives for:

    V6 base / V6 tech
    FWD
    15k miles
    Zip: 12550

    Thanks!

    .00042
    Base - 46% and $4250 incentives
    Tech - 46% and $5850 incentives
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Would 36/12 have a residual of 48% for the V6 tech fwd?
    +2% for 12K/yr
    Dealer gave me a final quote of $412 per month ( includes tax) with $1500 down for 12k per year on a v6 tech FWD. selling price of $33,400. Low inventory apparently.

    Does this price seem fair? Dealer states residual is 46% for 12k per yr.
    What is the MSRP on that quote?
    MSRP of the quote was $41,125
    Reasonable payment relative to MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • syc90004syc90004 Posts: 30
    Hi, do you have updated numbers for the TLX I4 base & Tech, 36/7500 miles in ZIP 90004. Can you also post the loyalty rebate? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    syc90004 said:

    Hi, do you have updated numbers for the TLX I4 base & Tech, 36/7500 miles in ZIP 90004. Can you also post the loyalty rebate? Thanks.

    .00032 MF
    Base 49% and $4300 incentives
    Tech 47% and $5900

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dave1jessdave1jess Posts: 21

    Hi, any update for Nov to my previous question noted below - thanks!

    can you please provide the current MF, residual, lease and loyalty incentives for:
    3.5L Technology Pkg SH-AWD
    36 mos.; 12k and 15k miles; Zip: 07751
    Thank You

    your Oct. answer:
    36/15 MF of .00042 and 46% RV
    $5850 incentives; $1,000 loyalty
    36/12 add 2 pts
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    dave1jess said:


    Hi, any update for Nov to my previous question noted below - thanks!

    can you please provide the current MF, residual, lease and loyalty incentives for:
    3.5L Technology Pkg SH-AWD
    36 mos.; 12k and 15k miles; Zip: 07751
    Thank You

    your Oct. answer:
    36/15 MF of .00042 and 46% RV
    $5850 incentives; $1,000 loyalty
    36/12 add 2 pts

    36/15
    .00032 MF and 43% residual
    $5900 incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dave1jessdave1jess Posts: 21
    thanks....46% to 43% seems to be a significant reduction in the residual value. what about for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    dave1jess said:

    thanks....46% to 43% seems to be a significant reduction in the residual value. what about for 36/12?

    45%

    We are talking about a car that's now a model year old.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jrasero23jrasero23 Posts: 16
    edited November 16
    Good deal?

    Just leased a 2020 TLX Tech 4 cylinder $37,700 MSRP with destination
    $349 a month 36 months 7.5K miles a year plus rolling over an additional 13K miles
    $1800 is cap cost reduction, $1000 loyalty and $800 dealer flex money
    $612.91 out of pocket (1st month and DMV)
    Taxes and fees rolled in

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    jrasero23 said:

    Good deal?

    Just leased a 2020 TLX Tech 4 cylinder $37,700 MSRP with destination
    $349 a month 36 months 7.5K miles a year plus rolling over an additional 13K miles
    $1800 is cap cost reduction, $1000 loyalty and $800 dealer flex money
    $612.91 out of pocket (1st month and DMV)
    Taxes and fees rolled in

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, this question may be off topic here but not sure where to ask it. Are the lease incentives such as $5,900 you quoted to me in a previous response to lease question on a 2020 V6/AWD TLX also apply to a purchase; or are they specifically only applicable on a lease. Trying to figure out best approach - lease vs buy - and what is the appropriate apple to apples comparison on incentives. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    dave1jess said:

    Hi, this question may be off topic here but not sure where to ask it. Are the lease incentives such as $5,900 you quoted to me in a previous response to lease question on a 2020 V6/AWD TLX also apply to a purchase; or are they specifically only applicable on a lease. Trying to figure out best approach - lease vs buy - and what is the appropriate apple to apples comparison on incentives. Thanks.

    Only applicable to the lease program. Purchase incentives are lower.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ff3207ff3207 NYCPosts: 49
    2020 Acura TLX V-6 with Technology Package FWD.
    Residual and incentives 36mo/12K and 33mo/12K. Zip is 34771. Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793
    ff3207 said:

    2020 Acura TLX V-6 with Technology Package FWD.
    Residual and incentives 36mo/12K and 33mo/12K. Zip is 34771. Thanks in advance

    .00032 MF
    $5900 incentive
    46%/45% residual for 33/36 mo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mives87mives87 Posts: 16
    Could you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 PMC edition. Looking for 36/10 and 36/12. Zip code is 43017. Also loyalty. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 166,018
    mives87 said:

    Could you please give me the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 PMC edition. Looking for 36/10 and 36/12. Zip code is 43017. Also loyalty. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00215 and 47%
    No incentive info on the PMC trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you please provide MF, Residual, incentives/conquest for 2020 Acura TLX AWD for A Spec and Adv 6 Cyl 12/36 zip 11751? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,793

    Could you please provide MF, Residual, incentives/conquest for 2020 Acura TLX AWD for A Spec and Adv 6 Cyl 12/36 zip 11751? Thanks!

    .00032 MF
    $5900 incentive

    47%/45% residual for ASpec/ADV

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.