Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

2021 Acura TLX Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
edited October 2020 in Acura
Ask your 2021 TLX lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • gperrgperr Posts: 147
    Can you awesome folks please provide the Residual & MF and any incentive info (Loyalty etc) for 2021 TLX AWD A-Spec. 36/12k 08003.

    Thanks!
  • Can you please provide the Residual & MF and any loyalty incentive for 2021 TLX AWD with Tech. 36/12k and 36/15 for zip 07751. Please note if any differences if add in Advance package. I believe all TLX options at this point are for turbo 4 cylinder.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    dave1jess said:

    Can you please provide the Residual & MF and any loyalty incentive for 2021 TLX AWD with Tech. 36/12k and 36/15 for zip 07751. Please note if any differences if add in Advance package. I believe all TLX options at this point are for turbo 4 cylinder.

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 58% residual
    $1900 incentive

    For either Tech or Advance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    gperr said:

    Can you awesome folks please provide the Residual & MF and any incentive info (Loyalty etc) for 2021 TLX AWD A-Spec. 36/12k 08003.

    Thanks!

    .00215 MF and 61% residual
    $1900 incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rene_ARene_A Posts: 3
    Love these forums, you guys are awesome. Can you please provide the Residual, MF, and any incentives for the 2021 TLX FWD A-Spec 36/10k in zip 91316? This is for the 4 cylinder. Please note if any differences if add in Advance package.

    Thanks,
    -Rene
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    Rene_A said:

    Love these forums, you guys are awesome. Can you please provide the Residual, MF, and any incentives for the 2021 TLX FWD A-Spec 36/10k in zip 91316? This is for the 4 cylinder. Please note if any differences if add in Advance package.

    Thanks,
    -Rene

    .00215 MF
    $1900 incentive

    62%/61% residual for ASpec/Advance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Joe904Joe904 Posts: 4
    Please provide incentives (current TLX owner), money factor, and residuals for 2021 TLX Advance Package. 7500 miles/3 years. Zip Code 60439.

    Thanks in advance,

    Joe
  • Joe904Joe904 Posts: 4
    Clarifying....previous request is for AWD model.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    Joe904 said:

    Please provide incentives (current TLX owner), money factor, and residuals for 2021 TLX Advance Package. 7500 miles/3 years. Zip Code 60439.

    Thanks in advance,

    Joe

    Joe904 said:

    Clarifying....previous request is for AWD model.

    .00042 and 48%
    $5850 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Joe904Joe904 Posts: 4
    Please confirm that 48% residual is correct. Does not seem to align with previous posts, especially given the low 7500 annual miles.

    Thanks,

    Joe
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    Joe904 said:

    Please confirm that 48% residual is correct. Does not seem to align with previous posts, especially given the low 7500 annual miles.

    Thanks,

    Joe

    Whoops - just realized this is the 2021 thread; I gave you the 2020 numbers.

    Take 2
    .00215 and 62%
    $1900 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lorysterloryster 33032Posts: 5
    Can you please provide the Residual & MF and any loyalty incentive for 2021 TLX with A-Spec. 36/12k and 36/15 for zip 33032. Also if anything changes if added about $1500 in accessories (exterior). Thanks a ton.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    loryster said:

    Can you please provide the Residual & MF and any loyalty incentive for 2021 TLX with A-Spec. 36/12k and 36/15 for zip 33032. Also if anything changes if added about $1500 in accessories (exterior). Thanks a ton.

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 59% residual
    $1900 incentive

    Very few accessories can be residualized. Some factory alloy wheel upgrades can be, but nothing else on the A-Spec.

    Basically, the $1500 is just added on to your cost. (IOW, you pay full price for accessories)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lorysterloryster 33032Posts: 5
    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    Check here for pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DBR509DBR509 Posts: 3
    Can you please provide the Residual & MF for a 2021 TLX AWD with A-spec package. 36/10k and a 2021 TLX AWD with tech package 36/10k for zip 11226. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    DBR509 said:

    Can you please provide the Residual & MF for a 2021 TLX AWD with A-spec package. 36/10k and a 2021 TLX AWD with tech package 36/10k for zip 11226. Thanks in advance.

    .00215 and 62% / 61% for A-Spec / Tech
    $1900 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lorysterloryster 33032Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?
    33032
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?
    33032
    .00042 and 48%
    $5850 incentives

    $1500 purchase incentive if you pay cash or bring your own financing.

    Would need the MSRP and selling prices to provide payments.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lorysterloryster 33032Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?
    33032
    .00042 and 48%
    $5850 incentives

    $1500 purchase incentive if you pay cash or bring your own financing.

    Would need the MSRP and selling prices to provide payments.
    Wow, on the 2021? Are you sure?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?
    33032
    .00042 and 48%
    $5850 incentives

    $1500 purchase incentive if you pay cash or bring your own financing.

    Would need the MSRP and selling prices to provide payments.
    Wow, on the 2021? Are you sure?
    Ugh. I sorta missed the model year of this thread. Those are 2020 numbers.

    .00215 and 61%
    $1900 incentives

    Only low APR available if you purchase; no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lorysterloryster 33032Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?
    33032
    .00042 and 48%
    $5850 incentives

    $1500 purchase incentive if you pay cash or bring your own financing.

    Would need the MSRP and selling prices to provide payments.
    Wow, on the 2021? Are you sure?
    Ugh. I sorta missed the model year of this thread. Those are 2020 numbers.

    .00215 and 61%
    $1900 incentives

    Only low APR available if you purchase; no incentives
    Gotcha, it seems like it is out of my budget currently, any chance of better deals by end of year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Michaell said:

    loryster said:

    Is there an invoice price available on the 2021 TLX A-SPEC? Also estimated payments on a lease 36/12000 and financing option 60 months? Thanks again!

    What is your location?
    33032
    .00042 and 48%
    $5850 incentives

    $1500 purchase incentive if you pay cash or bring your own financing.

    Would need the MSRP and selling prices to provide payments.
    Wow, on the 2021? Are you sure?
    Ugh. I sorta missed the model year of this thread. Those are 2020 numbers.

    .00215 and 61%
    $1900 incentives

    Only low APR available if you purchase; no incentives
    Gotcha, it seems like it is out of my budget currently, any chance of better deals by end of year?
    No predictions on future programs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! Looking for MF and residual on a 2021 TLX a-spec AWD, 36/12k, 75252. Thank you! For November if that's available.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    texasmax said:

    Hello! Looking for MF and residual on a 2021 TLX a-spec AWD, 36/12k, 75252. Thank you! For November if that's available.

    November programs begin on 11/3

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there! Can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2021 TLX A-Spec for 36mo/12k miles and also 36mo/10k miles for zip code 20148? The info updated starting at 11/3 I think? Ty so much:)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    jasherrr said:

    Hi there! Can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2021 TLX A-Spec for 36mo/12k miles and also 36mo/10k miles for zip code 20148? The info updated starting at 11/3 I think? Ty so much:)

    36/12
    .00215 and 61%
    $1900 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF/residual/incentives on a 2021 TLX a-spec, 36/12k, 75252, both FWD and AWD, now that it's November, Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    texasmax said:

    Looking for MF/residual/incentives on a 2021 TLX a-spec, 36/12k, 75252, both FWD and AWD, now that it's November, Thank you!

    .00215 MF and 61% residual
    $1900 incentive

    Either drive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    texasmax said:

    Looking for MF/residual/incentives on a 2021 TLX a-spec, 36/12k, 75252, both FWD and AWD, now that it's November, Thank you!

    .00215 MF and 61% residual
    $1900 incentive

    Either drive
    Appreciate it!
  • Hello - Requesting money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2021 TLX A-Spec FWD in 22003. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820

    Hello - Requesting money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2021 TLX A-Spec FWD in 22003. Thank you!

    Four or six cylinder?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hello - Requesting money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2021 TLX A-Spec FWD in 22003. Thank you!

    Four or six cylinder?

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Four cylinder, 36 months 12k miles/year
  • gperrgperr Posts: 147
    Michaell- above post is 2021 TLX. No 6 cyl yet, also I think you put 2020 TLX rates...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820

    kyfdx said:

    Hello - Requesting money factor, residual, and incentives on a 2021 TLX A-Spec FWD in 22003. Thank you!

    Four or six cylinder?

    What term and mileage allowance?
    Four cylinder, 36 months 12k miles/year
    .00172 MF and 61% residual
    $1900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    gperr said:

    Michaell- above post is 2021 TLX. No 6 cyl yet, also I think you put 2020 TLX rates...

    Thanks for the catch!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gperrgperr Posts: 147
    How about info (residual & MF & Incentives- also looks like loyalty of $1k?) in 08003 for 2021 TLX A-spec 36/12k both FWD & AWD.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    gperr said:

    How about info (residual & MF & Incentives- also looks like loyalty of $1k?) in 08003 for 2021 TLX A-spec 36/12k both FWD & AWD.

    Thanks

    .00172 MF and 61% residual
    $1900 incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you please provide MF, Residual, incentives/conquest for 2021 Acura TLX AWD for A Spec and Adv 6 Cyl 12/36 zip 11751? Thanks!
  • Hello, could you please provide MF/Residuals/incentives for 2021 ACURA TLX SH-AWD for 10/39 for 02043? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820

    Could you please provide MF, Residual, incentives/conquest for 2021 Acura TLX AWD for A Spec and Adv 6 Cyl 12/36 zip 11751? Thanks!

    .00172 MF
    61%/60% residual for ASpec/ADV

    $1900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    BOST2020 said:

    Hello, could you please provide MF/Residuals/incentives for 2021 ACURA TLX SH-AWD for 10/39 for 02043? Thank you!

    Base trim?

    36/10
    .00172 MF and 62% residual
    $1900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SwediSwedi Posts: 53
    Please,help
    Acura Tlx 2021 awd tech package 44525$

    lease 36/12 k miles per year
    MF,RV, Incentives
    zip code is 44145 thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    Swedi said:

    Please,help
    Acura Tlx 2021 awd tech package 44525$

    lease 36/12 k miles per year
    MF,RV, Incentives
    zip code is 44145 thanks

    .00172 and 60%
    $1900 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • in texas there is $500 conquest incentive.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    atom786 said:

    in texas there is $500 conquest incentive.

    I don't see that in the information I have.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyPosts: 45
    edited December 2020
    Hello, can I please have the MF/RV/rebates on TLX SH-AWD advanced 15k/yr whichever term works best. Thank you! NJ 08731 and any kind of conquest?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    mikey319 said:

    Hello, can I please have the MF/RV/rebates on TLX SH-AWD advanced 15k/yr whichever term works best. Thank you! NJ 08731 and any kind of conquest?

    .00172 and 58%
    $1900 incentives
    No conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atom786atom786 Posts: 59
    edited December 2020
    i called local dealer to verify and Sales mgr told me there is $1900 lease incentive on SH-AWD A-Spec and $500 conquest for current non acura owners/leasees. However the marketing ad on their site flashing says $1000 conquest.

    On a $47,275 MSRP, Aspec SH-AWD 36month 10K miles, their GSM quoted me via phone $553/month $0 down and $0 due at signing, sign and drive, dealer making 1st payment. Everything rolled into the deal. Using full tax credits, 1.5% L&M fee (in lieu of taxes) on the net sales price of $42,275, 0.00215 MF, and 62% residual.

    $2600 dealer discount, or 5.5% off (pre-incentives) didnt interest me one bit.

    I told them to call me when they can do $420/month at above bolded deal structure, which basically means $10K off MSRP including incentives.


    tlx.jpg 288.9K
Sign In or Register to comment.