-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 BMW X7 Lease Deals and Prices

SJCSJC Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in BMW
MF for 2020 BMW X7 50 in 15241, please?
«13456715

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    SJC said:

    MF for 2020 BMW X7 50 in 15241, please?

    We haven't seen any info for 2020 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ctelisctelis Member Posts: 46
    Hello,

    Could you please provide the residual/money factor
    2020 BMW X7 40i
    36M/12k

    zip: 33967

    Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    ctelis said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide the residual/money factor
    2020 BMW X7 40i
    36M/12k

    zip: 33967

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    .00145 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rodufl99rodufl99 Member Posts: 7
    Do you have any residual/money factor numbers for 2020 x7 M50i?
    36/12 in 34695

    thanks so much
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    rodufl99 said:

    Do you have any residual/money factor numbers for 2020 x7 M50i?
    36/12 in 34695

    thanks so much

    .00145 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rodufl99rodufl99 Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    rodufl99 said:

    Do you have any residual/money factor numbers for 2020 x7 M50i?
    36/12 in 34695

    thanks so much

    .00145 MF and 57% residual
    thanks! what about 36/10? the residual is the same as the 40i?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    rodufl99 said:

    kyfdx said:

    rodufl99 said:

    Do you have any residual/money factor numbers for 2020 x7 M50i?
    36/12 in 34695

    thanks so much

    .00145 MF and 57% residual
    thanks! what about 36/10? the residual is the same as the 40i?
    58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Heather73Heather73 Member Posts: 9
    - Is the currant BMW lease deal a good deal? BMW X7 xDrive40i from $899 for 36 months with $6,324 due at signing. The offer comes with an allowance of 10,000 miles per year and equates to an effective cost of $1,075 per month. MSRP $78,595
    -If not what would a good residual/MF be for 2020 X7 40i 36M/12K zip 33803
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    Heather73 said:

    - Is the currant BMW lease deal a good deal? BMW X7 xDrive40i from $899 for 36 months with $6,324 due at signing. The offer comes with an allowance of 10,000 miles per year and equates to an effective cost of $1,075 per month. MSRP $78,595
    -If not what would a good residual/MF be for 2020 X7 40i 36M/12K zip 33803
    Thank you

    .00145 MF and 57% residual

    That's just an advertisement. By the time a Florida dealer gets done loading their crap on your deal, it won't look anything like that.

    The X7 is new and popular, and comes with zero incentives. It will be expensive to lease, relative to MSRP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Heather73Heather73 Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    Will BMW discount MSRP? If so what would a good discount % be off MSRP? The sales person only gave 1K off and said BMW doesn't have very much wiggle room to discount the X7.
    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    Heather73 said:

    Will BMW discount MSRP? If so what would a good discount % be off MSRP? The sales person only gave 1K off and said BMW doesn't have very much wiggle room to discount the X7.
    Thank you

    The X7 is popular.

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    The only thing important that a salesperson says is the price. Ignore everything else.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Heather73Heather73 Member Posts: 9
    Is this a good deal salesperson is offering or is there more wiggle room
    40i build
    5% off $81,200 ($77,942)
    .00145MR
    57% RV
    $2500 down pmt (covers up front fees)
    $1140.79 monthly pmt
    36mo/12K
    Thanks for any advice
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    Heather73 said:

    Is this a good deal salesperson is offering or is there more wiggle room
    40i build
    5% off $81,200 ($77,942)
    .00145MR
    57% RV
    $2500 down pmt (covers up front fees)
    $1140.79 monthly pmt
    36mo/12K
    Thanks for any advice

    5% off sticker is not bad, but it can't hurt to ask for more.

    Are you working with more than one dealer?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Heather73Heather73 Member Posts: 9
    I am only working with one dealer. I originally asked for 10% ... they said if I wanted the dealer demo they might be able to do that deal but since I was having to build instead of buying one they already had 5% was what they would do.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    Heather73 said:

    I am only working with one dealer. I originally asked for 10% ... they said if I wanted the dealer demo they might be able to do that deal but since I was having to build instead of buying one they already had 5% was what they would do.

    You should check with a second dealer to see if they'll do any better.

    Dealers rarely negotiate against themselves.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jerome8283jerome8283 Member Posts: 19
    Hi guys,

    Can you please share the residual as of today for...
    2020 x7
    36/12
    11749

    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Hi guys,

    Can you please share the residual as of today for...
    2020 x7
    36/12
    11749

    Thank you

    .00145 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bsaesqbsaesq Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,

    What's the residual and money factor on a 2020 X7 4.0 with 10K/36 in 95691? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    bsaesq said:

    Hi there,

    What's the residual and money factor on a 2020 X7 4.0 with 10K/36 in 95691? Thanks

    .00145 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ctelisctelis Member Posts: 46
    edited September 2019
    Hello, looking for some help on the following September Residual/MF:

    2020 X7 40i
    36m/12k
    33967

    Thanks for the time!
  • Options
    rodufl99rodufl99 Member Posts: 7
    Hi. Do you have the updated numbers for
    X7 M50i
    36/12
    34695
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    ctelis said:

    Hello, looking for some help on the following September Residual/MF:

    2020 X7 40i
    36m/12k
    33967

    Thanks for the time!

    .00128 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    rodufl99 said:

    Hi. Do you have the updated numbers for
    X7 M50i
    36/12
    34695

    .00128 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SCWPBSCWPB Member Posts: 2
    Do you have the updated residual and MF numbers for
    2020X7 M50i
    36mo/10k miles
    33405
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    SCWPB said:

    Do you have the updated residual and MF numbers for
    2020X7 M50i
    36mo/10k miles
    33405

    .00128 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rodufl99rodufl99 Member Posts: 7
    Thoughts on this deal

    2020 x7 M50i
    Msrp 109595
    Adjusted cap cost 100711
    36/10k
    2450 out of pocket including first month.
    1399/month

    I haven’t taken delivery yet but signed. Wonder if it’s not a great deal, should I push for more.
  • Options
    rodufl99rodufl99 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2019
    Oh. Tax included. Florida 7%
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441
    rodufl99 said:

    Oh. Tax included. Florida 7%

    .00128 MF and 56% residual

    $1300/mo+tax
    Looks about right..

    Seems pretty good for a 2020 with no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rodufl99rodufl99 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2019
    kyfdx said:

    rodufl99 said:

    Oh. Tax included. Florida 7%

    .00128 MF and 56% residual

    $1300/mo+tax
    Looks about right..

    Seems pretty good for a 2020 with no incentives
    They also ate my last month on my lease (1200) and tinted the windows (200) so I though I came out ok considering it was a custom order as well and not on the lot.
  • Options
    loyalaudi39loyalaudi39 Member Posts: 17
    Would you kindly assist for the following:
    2020 BMW X7 M50i
    Zip 19342

    15k @ 24 mo and 15K @ 36 months

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Would you kindly assist for the following:
    2020 BMW X7 M50i
    Zip 19342

    15k @ 24 mo and 15K @ 36 months

    Thank you!

    .00128 and 59% / 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    loyalaudi39loyalaudi39 Member Posts: 17
    Thank you
  • Options
    loyalaudi39loyalaudi39 Member Posts: 17
    Does this sound like a good deal?
    2020 M50i
    MSRP - 107,895
    Selling price - 102,500
    Govt fee - 42
    Prep - 197

    Residual on 15k -63,658
    Residual on 12k - 65,816


    24 month lease @ 15k miles .
    2k down - 2069.55

    24 month @12k miles
    2k down - 1954.36

    36 month lease @ 15k
    2k downn - 1639.36

    36month @12k miles
    2k down - 1557.14
  • Options
    loyalaudi39loyalaudi39 Member Posts: 17
    *Gross cap cost = 103,684
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441

    *Gross cap cost = 103,684

    What is your location?
    Is $2000 the full amount Due at Signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    loyalaudi39loyalaudi39 Member Posts: 17
    19342 - yes 2000 full amount
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,441

    19342 - yes 2000 full amount

    .00128 MF
    59%/53% residual for 24/36 mo, 15K/yr

    Payment looks about right. For 36/15, I get $1498/mo+tax, which seems pretty close to the $1639/mo you were quoted.

    I have no idea if that's a good price or not, but it doesn't seem they are jacking anything else up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    AMDG2019AMDG2019 Member Posts: 2
    15k / 36000 2020 x7 40 and 50
    Thank you.
    48348
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    AMDG2019 said:

    15k / 36000 2020 x7 40 and 50
    Thank you.
    48348

    .00128 and 53%
    No incentives

    Either engine

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ScrewlyScrewly Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    Can I get residual value for 2020 x7 x50i and m50i with zip code 77396 please

    10k/36000
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    Screwly said:

    Can I get residual value for 2020 x7 x50i and m50i with zip code 77396 please

    10k/36000

    .00128 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MightymightyMightymighty Member Posts: 50
    Hi!

    Can I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for 36 months / 15K miles for the Pacific Northwest (Zip Code: Portland - 97266 or Seattle - 98195)?

    We're interested in the xDrive40i and xDrive50i.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Hi!

    Can I please have the MF/Residual/Incentives for 36 months / 15K miles for the Pacific Northwest (Zip Code: Portland - 97266 or Seattle - 98195)?

    We're interested in the xDrive40i and xDrive50i.

    Thank you!

    .00128 and 53%
    No incentives

    Either engine

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    volvordvolvord Member Posts: 67
    2020 X7 M50i
    36/10k
    RV
    Incentives
    11375

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    volvord said:

    2020 X7 M50i
    36/10k
    RV
    Incentives
    11375

    Thanks

    .00128 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    taohattaohat Member Posts: 7
    hello, can you help with MF/residual/incentive for 36/10 and 36/12 leases (zip 02420)? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185
    taohat said:

    hello, can you help with MF/residual/incentive for 36/10 and 36/12 leases (zip 02420)? Thank you!

    36/12
    .00128 and 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    richbmw540richbmw540 Member Posts: 25
    Can you quote Money factor and residual for 75034 ?

    36/10 lease

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,185

    Can you quote Money factor and residual for 75034 ?

    36/10 lease

    Thanks

    .00128 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ScrewlyScrewly Member Posts: 4
    what kind of deals are people getting on ordered 2020 x7’s? I ordered a xdrive50i with 106k msrp and was wanting to see what others were negotiating.
Sign In or Register to comment.