Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

1262728293032»

Comments

  • Options
    zagguruzagguru Member Posts: 81
    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    zagguru said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10

    What is your location?

    (you should know to include that, after almost 30 posts!)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    zagguruzagguru Member Posts: 81
    Michaell said:

    zagguru said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10

    What is your location?

    (you should know to include that, after almost 30 posts!)
    Sorry! 11021
    (Does it really vary that much by location? I find that they are almost always the same)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    zagguru said:

    Michaell said:

    zagguru said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10

    What is your location?

    (you should know to include that, after almost 30 posts!)
    Sorry! 11021
    (Does it really vary that much by location? I find that they are almost always the same)
    Once we check every ZIP, then we'll know...

    .00086 MF
    58% / 54% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    zagguruzagguru Member Posts: 81
    kyfdx said:

    zagguru said:

    Michaell said:

    zagguru said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10

    What is your location?

    (you should know to include that, after almost 30 posts!)
    Sorry! 11021
    (Does it really vary that much by location? I find that they are almost always the same)
    Once we check every ZIP, then we'll know...

    .00086 MF
    58% / 54% residual
    $500 lease credit
    loyalty? conquest?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    zagguru said:

    kyfdx said:

    zagguru said:

    Michaell said:

    zagguru said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10

    What is your location?

    (you should know to include that, after almost 30 posts!)
    Sorry! 11021
    (Does it really vary that much by location? I find that they are almost always the same)
    Once we check every ZIP, then we'll know...

    .00086 MF
    58% / 54% residual
    $500 lease credit
    loyalty? conquest?
    Sorry, I gave you the 2021 numbers above
    2020
    57%/53% residual
    No lease credit
    $1000 loyalty
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    IliyaIliya Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    Could I please have the MF and RV for a 2020 X5 sDrive40i 10k/36mo at 91367?
    It's a loaner with 4,930 miles.

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    Iliya said:

    Hello,
    Could I please have the MF and RV for a 2020 X5 sDrive40i 10k/36mo at 91367?
    It's a loaner with 4,930 miles.

    Thanks

    .00086 and 53%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    blue808blue808 Member Posts: 23
    Good afternoon. Can you please provide me with the MF and RV on a X5x40i 36k/12. Zip code 33176 Miami. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    blue808 said:

    Good afternoon. Can you please provide me with the MF and RV on a X5x40i 36k/12. Zip code 33176 Miami. Thank you so much.

    .00086 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    zagguruzagguru Member Posts: 81
    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i 11021
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    zagguru said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i 11021
    any numbers or incentives 24/10, 36/10

    No longer any support for the 2020 model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    maringoatmaringoat Member Posts: 34
    May I please have the MF/RV and Incentives for xDrive40i in 94903 with 10k/36mo?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    maringoat said:

    May I please have the MF/RV and Incentives for xDrive40i in 94903 with 10k/36mo?

    .00093 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tracytemptracytemp Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2021
    May I please have the MF/RV and Incentives for x5 xDrive40i in zip code 40207 ?
    Are you able to give numbers for areas w/in 500 miles or just one zip at a time?

    The x5M Sport, Premium package, and Harmon Kardon sound, Driving Assist Professional, Park assist. Tartufo seats, heated steering
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    tracytemp said:

    May I please have the MF/RV and Incentives for x5 xDrive40i in zip code 40207 ?
    Are you able to give numbers for areas w/in 500 miles or just one zip at a time?

    The x5M Sport, Premium package, and Harmon Kardon sound, Driving Assist Professional, Park assist. Tartufo seats, heated steering
    Thanks

    Doesn't look like there is lease support for the 2020 X5 in your region.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pdk1221pdk1221 Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2021
    Hello, may I please have the MF/RV & incentives for 2020 x5 S or Xdrive 40i in 90049 zip code? 36/10k or 36/7.5k (if available). Thank you
  • Options
    pdk1221pdk1221 Member Posts: 12
    Apologies, 36/10 or 36/7.5k if available
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    pdk1221 said:

    Hello, may I please have the MF/RV & incentives for 2020 x5 S or Xdrive 40i in 90049 zip code? Thank you

    We no longer show any lease support for the 2020 model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Jay0814Jay0814 Member Posts: 2

    What are the rates looking like for the 2021 BMW X M50i? 48/12 in 07017

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    Jay0814 said:

    What are the rates looking like for the 2021 BMW X M50i? 48/12 in 07017

    2021 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rheefrheef Member Posts: 13
    Pre-Owned car question.
    What is the residual, money factor, loyalty or incentives for the
    2020 X5 xDrive40i
    36mo
    10k/yr
    Zip 11103
    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,904
    rheef said:

    Pre-Owned car question.
    What is the residual, money factor, loyalty or incentives for the
    2020 X5 xDrive40i
    36mo
    10k/yr
    Zip 11103
    Thank you!

    We don't have lease parameters for used vehicles

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rheefrheef Member Posts: 13
    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.