2020 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
edited July 2019 in BMW
Ask your 2020 X5 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456732

Comments

  • LosWinzLosWinz New YorkMember Posts: 7
    What is the residual, money factor, loyalty or incentives for the 2020 X5 xDrive40i 36mo 15k/yr for Zip 11572? Also did the starting MSRP go up at all? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    LosWinz said:

    What is the residual, money factor, loyalty or incentives for the 2020 X5 xDrive40i 36mo 15k/yr for Zip 11572? Also did the starting MSRP go up at all? Thanks

    .00145 and 55%
    No lease incentives
    $1250 loyalty credit

    Use this link for pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mephisto2k2mephisto2k2 Member Posts: 4
    Is conquest lease incentive available for zip 20904? I assume residual for 36/10 is 58%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247

    Is conquest lease incentive available for zip 20904? I assume residual for 36/10 is 58%?

    Confirm 58% for 36/10

    $750 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RpacmanRpacman Member Posts: 1
    Residual an money factor for X5 40i for 36/12 at 97230? Also is conquest available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    Rpacman said:

    Residual an money factor for X5 40i for 36/12 at 97230? Also is conquest available?

    .00145 and 57%
    No lease incentives
    No conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cybergoldcybergold Member Posts: 1
    Michael, can you confirm conquest lease incentive for zip 10011? Is RV still 36/10 58%? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    cybergold said:

    Michael, can you confirm conquest lease incentive for zip 10011? Is RV still 36/10 58%? Thanks.

    No conquest for 2020 X5

    Confirm 58% for 36/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HuskyrobHuskyrob Member Posts: 6
    Hello! I am looking for the MF and RV on a 2020 (which my dealer said they would build for me now) X5 xDrive40i 10K and around 3 years. Zip is 98199. Also are there any lease promos? How much off MSRP should I expect? I am a current BMW owner. What would the loyalty discount be? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    Huskyrob said:

    Hello! I am looking for the MF and RV on a 2020 (which my dealer said they would build for me now) X5 xDrive40i 10K and around 3 years. Zip is 98199. Also are there any lease promos? How much off MSRP should I expect? I am a current BMW owner. What would the loyalty discount be? Thank you!

    .00145 and 58%
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty

    Use this link for pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kramhokramho Member Posts: 46
    Request mf, residual, and incentives including loyalty for 2020 40i, s-drive, 36/10 in 48323. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    kramho said:

    Request mf, residual, and incentives including loyalty for 2020 40i, s-drive, 36/10 in 48323. Thanks

    .00145 and 58%
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LosWinzLosWinz New YorkMember Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Can i get August MF and RV for 36mo 15k/yr and any lease incentives / loyalty / conquest for 2020 X5 xDrive40i for zip code 11572 please? A dealer mentioned USAA rebate. How much is that rebate? Thank you!
  • RL2019RL2019 NJMember Posts: 1
    requesting residual, money factor, loyalty or incentives for the 2020 X5 M50i 36mo 15k/yr for Zip 08830? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    LosWinz said:

    Can i get August MF and RV for 36mo 15k/yr and any lease incentives / loyalty / conquest for 2020 X5 xDrive40i for zip code 11572 please? A dealer mentioned USAA rebate. How much is that rebate? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00145 and 55%
    No incentives, loyalty or conquest

    No info on USAA

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    RL2019 said:

    requesting residual, money factor, loyalty or incentives for the 2020 X5 M50i 36mo 15k/yr for Zip 08830? Thanks

    .00145 and 55%
    No incentives, loyalty or conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tazktazk Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i... current MF and residual value 36/10k and 36/12k
    (zip: 11801)

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    tazk said:

    Hi,
    2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i... current MF and residual value 36/10k and 36/12k
    (zip: 11801)

    Thanks

    Please post in the 2019 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51944/bmw/x5/2019-bmw-x5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eziggy321eziggy321 Member Posts: 4
    Hello! Looking for MF and residual value for 2020 X5 xDrive40i, 36/10K for 90401. Any loyalty or APR credits? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    eziggy321 said:

    Hello! Looking for MF and residual value for 2020 X5 xDrive40i, 36/10K for 90401. Any loyalty or APR credits? Thanks!

    .00145 and 58%
    No incentives of any sort

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SuperoilhunterSuperoilhunter NJMember Posts: 3
    when does BMWUSA put out incentives to push the new X5 2020. Looking to price one out now, my msrp is at 69,145, invoice $65,230. What should I shoot for? I'm in the tri-state area
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247

    when does BMWUSA put out incentives to push the new X5 2020. Looking to price one out now, my msrp is at 69,145, invoice $65,230. What should I shoot for? I'm in the tri-state area

    I'm just guessing here, but I suspect that there won't be any incentives on the 2020 until all of the 2019 inventory has been sold

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Marke100Marke100 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, looking for. MF and RV for a 2020 X5 xdrive 40i as well as any incentives. 36 mos/10k miles. Zip is 60126. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    Marke100 said:

    Hi, looking for. MF and RV for a 2020 X5 xdrive 40i as well as any incentives. 36 mos/10k miles. Zip is 60126. Thank you!

    .00145 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Marke100Marke100 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Marke100 said:

    Hi, looking for. MF and RV for a 2020 X5 xdrive 40i as well as any incentives. 36 mos/10k miles. Zip is 60126. Thank you!

    .00145 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thank you!
  • newcarbumnewcarbum Member Posts: 17
    Can I get the mf/residual on the following two in zip 77008 for 10k/36

    2020 x5 xdrive50
    2020 x5 xdrive40

    Also I have a Corp sales account number but the cert I have just says to notify the dealer. Is there anyway to figure out that pricing before going to the dealer? And is CSP pricing set with no negotiating beyond that?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    newcarbum said:

    Can I get the mf/residual on the following two in zip 77008 for 10k/36

    2020 x5 xdrive50
    2020 x5 xdrive40

    Also I have a Corp sales account number but the cert I have just says to notify the dealer. Is there anyway to figure out that pricing before going to the dealer? And is CSP pricing set with no negotiating beyond that?

    ,00145 and 58%
    No incentives
    40i only

    No residuals set for the M50i, this month

    no info on the corporate fleet program

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carbuyer4321carbuyer4321 Member Posts: 12
    September MF and Residual out yet for a 2020 X5 xdrive40 12k/36?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    September MF and Residual out yet for a 2020 X5 xdrive40 12k/36?

    New programs start tomorrow

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carbuyer4321carbuyer4321 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    September MF and Residual out yet for a 2020 X5 xdrive40 12k/36?

    New programs start tomorrow
    Thank you. Guess i will wait till tomorrow.
  • LosWinzLosWinz New YorkMember Posts: 7
    edited September 2019
    Looking for the new program (Sept 4th) 15k/yr 36mo RV, MF, rebates (if any), loyalty/conquest for 2020 X5 xDrive40i Zip code 11572. Thank you!!
  • carbuyer4321carbuyer4321 Member Posts: 12
    Looking for September MF and Residual for a 2020 X5 xdrive40 12k/36. Thanks 10021 area
  • noob_leasernoob_leaser Member Posts: 3
    Looking for September MF and RV for a 2020 X5 sdrive40 10k/36 and 2019 X5 xdrive40 10k/36 , zip 33705
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    LosWinz said:

    Looking for the new program (Sept 4th) 15k/yr 36mo RV, MF, rebates (if any), loyalty/conquest for 2020 X5 xDrive40i Zip code 11572. Thank you!!

    .00128 MF and 53% residual
    $1250 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Looking for September MF and Residual for a 2020 X5 xdrive40 12k/36. Thanks 10021 area

    .00128 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Looking for September MF and RV for a 2020 X5 sdrive40 10k/36 and 2019 X5 xdrive40 10k/36 , zip 33705

    .00128 MF and 56% residual

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mal713mal713 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 x5 xdrive40, 10k/36, loyalty, zip 60558. Thanks!
  • SuperoilhunterSuperoilhunter NJMember Posts: 3
    edited September 2019
    Looking for after Labor Day new programs - MF, residual and incentives for 11590 please. 2020 xdrive40 12k/36.. Hope BMWUSA releases some good incentives to get the 2020 X5 moving.. heard interest rates were dropped by bmwusa for the new lease programs.
  • kramhokramho Member Posts: 46
    2020 x5, s drive, 36/10, 48323; request September mf, rv, loyalty, and other incentives. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    mal713 said:

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 x5 xdrive40, 10k/36, loyalty, zip 60558. Thanks!

    .00128 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Looking for after Labor Day new programs - MF, residual and incentives for 11590 please. 2020 xdrive40 12k/36.. Hope BMWUSA releases some good incentives to get the 2020 X5 moving.. heard interest rates were dropped by bmwusa for the new lease programs.

    .00128 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    kramho said:

    2020 x5, s drive, 36/10, 48323; request September mf, rv, loyalty, and other incentives. Thanks

    .00128 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dyyxxzdyyxxz Member Posts: 1
    2020 x5, xdrive40, 36/10, 90032; request September mf, rv, loyalty, and other incentives. Thanks a lot!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    dyyxxz said:

    2020 x5, xdrive40, 36/10, 90032; request September mf, rv, loyalty, and other incentives. Thanks a lot!

    .00128 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kramhokramho Member Posts: 46
    Big cut in X5 residual from last month. Reduced from 58% to 56% for 36/10. Wonder why?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    kramho said:

    Big cut in X5 residual from last month. Reduced from 58% to 56% for 36/10. Wonder why?

    High demand means no need to subsidize residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BuddarafBuddaraf Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 X5 xDrive40i, 10k/36, loyalty, zip 66213? Thanks!
  • SanDiegoRSSanDiegoRS Member Posts: 3
    Not so much demand as it is pushing people on to the surplus of 19s they have on the lots. Why discount the 19s when you can make the 20s unappealing....
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247
    Buddaraf said:

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 X5 xDrive40i, 10k/36, loyalty, zip 66213? Thanks!

    .00128 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,247

    Not so much demand as it is pushing people on to the surplus of 19s they have on the lots. Why discount the 19s when you can make the 20s unappealing....

    That's the strategy...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.