Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

145791023

Comments

  • kyfdx said:

    Hi guys my first post here! Looking for lease rate and residual for 7,500/36 for 2020 X5 xDrive40i. Zip code is 33480.

    36/10
    .00128 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    7.5K/yr not offered
    Thank you. Are you sure 7,500 not offered? I spoke to multiple dealerships yesterday and they were able to do 7,500/36. Maybe it’s a Florida thing?
  • Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2020 X5 xDrive 40i sports package for 36/12k to 11234?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755

    kyfdx said:

    Hi guys my first post here! Looking for lease rate and residual for 7,500/36 for 2020 X5 xDrive40i. Zip code is 33480.

    36/10
    .00128 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    7.5K/yr not offered
    Thank you. Are you sure 7,500 not offered? I spoke to multiple dealerships yesterday and they were able to do 7,500/36. Maybe it’s a Florida thing?
    If it's available, and through BMWFS, add 1% to the 10K residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    mcevikce said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2020 X5 xDrive 40i sports package for 36/12k to 11234?

    .00128 and 57%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you please give MF and Residual for 2020 X5 40i 12K/36mo. in Zip 34113. Any incentives new for December?
  • Hello,

    Can I get December MF & RV for 2020 X5 X40i 36/12 in 94518? Any incentives for December?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    nickm925 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get December MF & RV for 2020 X5 X40i 36/12 in 94518? Any incentives for December?

    Thank you!

    .00128 and 57%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    ttadych said:

    Could you please give MF and Residual for 2020 X5 40i 12K/36mo. in Zip 34113. Any incentives new for December?

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jojobjojob Posts: 7
    Is this a good deal: 2020 x5 xDrive 40i
    36m, 12k miles, $4k down
    MSRP: 65,195
    $624/mo.....$668 w/NJ Tax included
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    jojob said:

    Is this a good deal: 2020 x5 xDrive 40i
    36m, 12k miles, $4k down
    MSRP: 65,195
    $624/mo.....$668 w/NJ Tax included

    If the tax is included, what does the $4K down cover?

    What is the selling price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is there loyalty discount for 2020 x5?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    ychang77 said:

    Is there loyalty discount for 2020 x5?

    $1250 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jojobjojob Posts: 7
    $4k down is cap cost reduction.
    $624/mo is without Tax &.....$668 w/NJ Tax included
    Selling price including cap cost - 55974.00
  • Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2020 X5 sDrive 40i RWD with Convenience Package for 36/10k in zip code 77356?
  • srynsryn Posts: 26
    edited December 2019
    Can you please provide the MF, residual and MF reduction for one pay lease for 2020 X5 50i 10K/36 and 12K/36 in zip code 76192? Any incentives for December? Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974

    Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2020 X5 sDrive 40i RWD with Convenience Package for 36/10k in zip code 77356?

    .00128 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    sryn said:

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and MF reduction for one pay lease for 2020 X5 50i 10K/36 and 12K/36 in zip code 76192? Any incentives for December? Thank you in advance

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    The MF reduction for single-pay is only .00030 = .00098 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    jojob said:

    $4k down is cap cost reduction.
    $624/mo is without Tax &.....$668 w/NJ Tax included
    Selling price including cap cost - 55974.00

    Seems like a pretty good deal

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is this a good deal?

    2020 X5 xdrive 40 - NY Lease 36 month 10k miles

    MSRP: 71775
    Bank fee: 925
    MV DOC: 160
    NY Tire tax: 10
    up front sales tax: 2500
    tax on acquisition fee: 82
    Cash Down payment: 264
    Tax on down payment 23
    Fuel: 50


    I am getting 9% off MSRP - $6,459 - They are building me the car and i couldn't get him to go to 10% as he offered 10% if i take one off the LOT

    I also get $2250 in rebates for being an existing BMW customer and UDE event discount ($1,000)

    I am putting down $2,500 total out of pocket and monthly comes out to $783

    I also have the BMW CCA So i will receive $1,000 back once i get the car, so total out of pocket is actually $1,500.

    Does this deal look good? Let me know if i left anything out
  • What is the UDE event discount $1000? I wasn't aware of any existing incentives on X5 xDrive 40i.
  • mcevikce said:

    What is the UDE event discount $1000? I wasn't aware of any existing incentives on X5 xDrive 40i.

    Twice a year they have a BMW Ultimate driving Event - you have to go in person and it varies by state. If you register and go they send you a $1,000 rebate from the car. $500 from BMW NA and $500 by participating dealers.

    You also have to use the rebate within 60 days of attending the event.
  • Is this a good deal?
    2020 BMW X5 cDrive 40i - NY 36/12K m Sports Package
    MSRP: $73,045
    Selling Price: $66,325
    Loyalty Discount: $1,250
    Due at signing fees and first month : $2500
    Taxes rolled into monthly payment: $839 a month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    dang81 said:

    Is this a good deal?

    2020 X5 xdrive 40 - NY Lease 36 month 10k miles

    MSRP: 71775
    Bank fee: 925
    MV DOC: 160
    NY Tire tax: 10
    up front sales tax: 2500
    tax on acquisition fee: 82
    Cash Down payment: 264
    Tax on down payment 23
    Fuel: 50


    I am getting 9% off MSRP - $6,459 - They are building me the car and i couldn't get him to go to 10% as he offered 10% if i take one off the LOT

    I also get $2250 in rebates for being an existing BMW customer and UDE event discount ($1,000)

    I am putting down $2,500 total out of pocket and monthly comes out to $783

    I also have the BMW CCA So i will receive $1,000 back once i get the car, so total out of pocket is actually $1,500.

    Does this deal look good? Let me know if i left anything out

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    mcevikce said:

    Is this a good deal?
    2020 BMW X5 cDrive 40i - NY 36/12K m Sports Package
    MSRP: $73,045
    Selling Price: $66,325
    Loyalty Discount: $1,250
    Due at signing fees and first month : $2500
    Taxes rolled into monthly payment: $839 a month

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?

    Looks similar to the deal above, just without the extra $1000 incentive, and 12K/yr vs. 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    dang81 said:

    Is this a good deal?

    2020 X5 xdrive 40 - NY Lease 36 month 10k miles

    MSRP: 71775
    Bank fee: 925
    MV DOC: 160
    NY Tire tax: 10
    up front sales tax: 2500
    tax on acquisition fee: 82
    Cash Down payment: 264
    Tax on down payment 23
    Fuel: 50


    I am getting 9% off MSRP - $6,459 - They are building me the car and i couldn't get him to go to 10% as he offered 10% if i take one off the LOT

    I also get $2250 in rebates for being an existing BMW customer and UDE event discount ($1,000)

    I am putting down $2,500 total out of pocket and monthly comes out to $783

    I also have the BMW CCA So i will receive $1,000 back once i get the car, so total out of pocket is actually $1,500.

    Does this deal look good? Let me know if i left anything out

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Selling price was $65,316

    with rebates Cap cost goes down to $63,066
  • dang81 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dang81 said:

    Is this a good deal?

    2020 X5 xdrive 40 - NY Lease 36 month 10k miles

    MSRP: 71775
    Bank fee: 925
    MV DOC: 160
    NY Tire tax: 10
    up front sales tax: 2500
    tax on acquisition fee: 82
    Cash Down payment: 264
    Tax on down payment 23
    Fuel: 50


    I am getting 9% off MSRP - $6,459 - They are building me the car and i couldn't get him to go to 10% as he offered 10% if i take one off the LOT

    I also get $2250 in rebates for being an existing BMW customer and UDE event discount ($1,000)

    I am putting down $2,500 total out of pocket and monthly comes out to $783

    I also have the BMW CCA So i will receive $1,000 back once i get the car, so total out of pocket is actually $1,500.

    Does this deal look good? Let me know if i left anything out

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Selling price was $65,316

    with rebates Cap cost goes down to $63,066
    Do i also include the $2,500 total out of pocket in cap cost? which i did NOT on the above
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    dang81 said:

    dang81 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dang81 said:

    Is this a good deal?

    2020 X5 xdrive 40 - NY Lease 36 month 10k miles

    MSRP: 71775
    Bank fee: 925
    MV DOC: 160
    NY Tire tax: 10
    up front sales tax: 2500
    tax on acquisition fee: 82
    Cash Down payment: 264
    Tax on down payment 23
    Fuel: 50


    I am getting 9% off MSRP - $6,459 - They are building me the car and i couldn't get him to go to 10% as he offered 10% if i take one off the LOT

    I also get $2250 in rebates for being an existing BMW customer and UDE event discount ($1,000)

    I am putting down $2,500 total out of pocket and monthly comes out to $783

    I also have the BMW CCA So i will receive $1,000 back once i get the car, so total out of pocket is actually $1,500.

    Does this deal look good? Let me know if i left anything out

    What is the adjusted CAP cost?
    Selling price was $65,316

    with rebates Cap cost goes down to $63,066
    Do i also include the $2,500 total out of pocket in cap cost? which i did NOT on the above
    Instead of trying to figure it out yourself, take a look at the contract.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Decided I needed a little more mileage...so how much does RV change, -1% (from 10k to 12k)?
    2020 X5 S40i 12k/36 in zip code 77356. Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974

    Decided I needed a little more mileage...so how much does RV change, -1% (from 10k to 12k)?
    2020 X5 S40i 12k/36 in zip code 77356. Thank you in advance!

    Yes, minus 1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Here's the details on my completed deal (2020 X5 S40i 12k/36 in zip code 77356):

    MSRP: $60,195
    Agreed upon value: $52,057

    Rebates: $1,750 (Loyalty 1250, USAA 500)

    Acquisition fee: $925
    Title/Tag fee: $43.75
    License Fees: $148.25
    Dealer Documentation Fee: $150

    Taxes: $3,236.63

    Dealer started with MF of .220 (without credit check), and ended up with MF of .00168 (ran my credit which is excellent).

    Residual was 54%

    Monthly with $0 down came out to $799, however I ended up purchasing a handful of the protection plans (wife will be driving and has a history of bad luck 😒), therefore my monthly is a bit higher than the ~$800 we settled at. Probably should've taken the risk and not purchased any extra protection...

    Minus the dumb protection plans I purchased, how did I fair? Thank you to the community for helping out with my pre-lease research.
  • Here's the details on my completed deal (2020 X5 S40i 12k/36 in zip code 77356):

    MSRP: $60,195
    Agreed upon value: $52,057

    Rebates: $1,750 (Loyalty 1250, USAA 500)

    Acquisition fee: $925
    Title/Tag fee: $43.75
    License Fees: $148.25
    Dealer Documentation Fee: $150

    Taxes: $3,236.63

    Dealer started with MF of .220 (without credit check), and ended up with MF of .00168 (ran my credit which is excellent).

    Residual was 54%

    Monthly with $0 down came out to $799, however I ended up purchasing a handful of the protection plans (wife will be driving and has a history of bad luck 😒), therefore my monthly is a bit higher than the ~$800 we settled at. Probably should've taken the risk and not purchased any extra protection...

    Minus the dumb protection plans I purchased, how did I fair? Thank you to the community for helping out with my pre-lease research.

    Looks like you got 13.5% off MSRP? Is that easily doable if I walk into a dealership no and ask for 15% off MSRP on a lease (assuming I qualify for loyalty and USAA rebates?)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755

    Here's the details on my completed deal (2020 X5 S40i 12k/36 in zip code 77356):

    MSRP: $60,195
    Agreed upon value: $52,057

    Rebates: $1,750 (Loyalty 1250, USAA 500)

    Acquisition fee: $925
    Title/Tag fee: $43.75
    License Fees: $148.25
    Dealer Documentation Fee: $150

    Taxes: $3,236.63

    Dealer started with MF of .220 (without credit check), and ended up with MF of .00168 (ran my credit which is excellent).

    Residual was 54%

    Monthly with $0 down came out to $799, however I ended up purchasing a handful of the protection plans (wife will be driving and has a history of bad luck 😒), therefore my monthly is a bit higher than the ~$800 we settled at. Probably should've taken the risk and not purchased any extra protection...

    Minus the dumb protection plans I purchased, how did I fair? Thank you to the community for helping out with my pre-lease research.

    Given the tax burden you carry in Texas, I'd say you did well.

    Congrats, and thanks for the report!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Purchasing a 2020 X5 AWD in 02420. Please provide data for dealer cash and any incentives including loyalty or conquest. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974

    Purchasing a 2020 X5 AWD in 02420. Please provide data for dealer cash and any incentives including loyalty or conquest. Thanks

    Which X5?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Purchasing a 2020 X5 AWD in 02420. Please provide data for dealer cash and any incentives including loyalty or conquest. Thanks

    Which X5?
    oops. 2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i SAV
  • pdxkbpdxkb Posts: 11
    edited December 2019
    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i SAV RV, MF & Incentives please. 36mo/12mi.

    Zip 97007
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974

    kyfdx said:

    Purchasing a 2020 X5 AWD in 02420. Please provide data for dealer cash and any incentives including loyalty or conquest. Thanks

    Which X5?
    oops. 2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i SAV
    2.99% APR up to 60 months
    $2000 APR credit (if financing)
    $1250 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    pdxkb said:

    2020 BMW X5 xDrive40i SAV RV, MF & Incentives please. 36mo/12mi.

    Zip 97007

    .00128 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lsimms8lsimms8 Posts: 6
    edited December 2019
    Hi,
    Can you please share the current 36/12 MF, RV and incentives in zip 30339 for 2020 X5 xDrive40i and sDrive40i?

    Loyalty, USAA or Navy Federal, Kaiser employee incentives?

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    lsimms8 said:

    Hi,
    Can you please share the current 36/12 MF, RV and incentives in zip 30339 for 2020 X5 xDrive40i and sDrive40i?

    Loyalty, USAA or Navy Federal, Kaiser employee incentives?

    Thanks.

    .00128 MF
    55%/57% residual for RWD/AWD

    No lease incentives
    $1250 loyalty

    No info on your other incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GarryBMWGarryBMW Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    Hello,

    Can someone post Money Factor and Residual Value for 2020 X5 xDrive40i? Also, incentives & loyalty rewards, if any. 10k / 36 months. Zip code 07039.
    Thanks in advance!
  • afflyer71afflyer71 Little RockPosts: 2
    Can someone help me with MF and RV for 2020 X5 XDrive40i. Incentives and rewards. USAA member, own BMW X2, Have coupon code for Drive to end hunger $1,000 off. 10K/36 Months Zip Code 72023
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    GarryBMW said:

    Hello,

    Can someone post Money Factor and Residual Value for 2020 X5 xDrive40i? Also, incentives & loyalty rewards, if any. 10k / 36 months. Zip code 07039.
    Thanks in advance!

    .00128 and 58%
    No lease incentives
    $1250 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    afflyer71 said:

    Can someone help me with MF and RV for 2020 X5 XDrive40i. Incentives and rewards. USAA member, own BMW X2, Have coupon code for Drive to end hunger $1,000 off. 10K/36 Months Zip Code 72023

    .00128 and 58%
    No incentives
    $1250 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • afflyer71afflyer71 Little RockPosts: 2
    Can I get one more? 2019 BMW X5 XDrive40i. Service Dept Loaner. 7,500 miles. Is it better to get a 2020 with a higher RV or a 2019 with a lower selling price?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974
    afflyer71 said:

    Can I get one more? 2019 BMW X5 XDrive40i. Service Dept Loaner. 7,500 miles. Is it better to get a 2020 with a higher RV or a 2019 with a lower selling price?

    Please post 2019 model questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51944/bmw/x5/2019-bmw-x5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rgault00rgault00 El Dorado Hills, CAPosts: 5
    Thanks in advance! Looking for MF & Residual for 2020 X5 XDrive40i in 95661.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,755
    rgault00 said:

    Thanks in advance! Looking for MF & Residual for 2020 X5 XDrive40i in 95661.

    36/15
    .00128 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get lease/loyalty incentives, MF and residual for 2020 X5 xdrive40i with 36/10k lease for zip 75034?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,974

    Can I get lease/loyalty incentives, MF and residual for 2020 X5 xdrive40i with 36/10k lease for zip 75034?

    Thanks

    .00128 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives
    $1250 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.