-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 BMW X5 Lease Deals and Prices

1679111232

Comments

  • Options
    strong3adstrong3ad Member Posts: 9
    Hi could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for zip 60189 , with a lease term of 36/10k 36/12k

    2020 X5 xDrive40i

    thanks for the help
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268
    strong3ad said:

    Hi could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for zip 60189 , with a lease term of 36/10k 36/12k

    2020 X5 xDrive40i

    thanks for the help

    36/12
    .00128 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    Hi could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for zip 33498, for a 36/10k

    2020 X5 xDrive40i AND sDrive40i

    thank u in advance
  • Options
    mihinkmihink Member Posts: 39
    Zip 44145. Need MF, residual value and base acquisition fee for 2020 BMW X5 xdrive 40i, 36/12k and 36/15k. Any lease incentives. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    davrutin said:

    Hi could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for zip 33498, for a 36/10k

    2020 X5 xDrive40i AND sDrive40i

    thank u in advance

    sDrive: .00128 MF and 56% residual. $1000 lease credit
    xDrive: .00128 MF and 58% residual. no lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    Thank you so much for the quick reply, can you please provide MF/RV/incentives or rebates for 36/10k:

    2019 xDrive40i
    2019 xDrive50i

    Thank you kindly
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268
    mihink said:

    Zip 44145. Need MF, residual value and base acquisition fee for 2020 BMW X5 xdrive 40i, 36/12k and 36/15k. Any lease incentives. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00128 and 55%
    No incentives

    $925 acquisition fee; dealer cannot mark it up

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    davrutin said:

    Thank you so much for the quick reply, can you please provide MF/RV/incentives or rebates for 36/10k:

    2019 xDrive40i
    2019 xDrive50i

    Thank you kindly

    This is the 2020 discussion. I believe I answered you in the 2019 discussion.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    Sorry about that.
  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    Is there a 750 Conquest that I can apply as well for LEASE CREDIT cars or no lease credit cars
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268
    davrutin said:

    Is there a 750 Conquest that I can apply as well for LEASE CREDIT cars or no lease credit cars

    If conquest is available, and you qualify, then it will stack on the lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shripper1212shripper1212 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide discount, MF/RV/incentives or rebates for 36/10k for 2020 X5 xDrive 4.0i with mSport package, premium package, 3rd row seat. MSRP is 72,720.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268

    Can you please provide discount, MF/RV/incentives or rebates for 36/10k for 2020 X5 xDrive 4.0i with mSport package, premium package, 3rd row seat. MSRP is 72,720.

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    DocV17DocV17 Member Posts: 12
    Hi, can i have MF and residual for 2020 x5 4.0 . 12k/36mo zip 10803. Any incentives/rebates? thanks
  • Options
    shripper1212shripper1212 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide discount, MF/RV/incentives or rebates for 36/10k for 2020 X5 xDrive 4.0i with mSport package, premium package, 3rd row seat. MSRP is 72,720.

    What is your ZIP code?
    90266
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    DocV17 said:

    Hi, can i have MF and residual for 2020 x5 4.0 . 12k/36mo zip 10803. Any incentives/rebates? thanks

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide discount, MF/RV/incentives or rebates for 36/10k for 2020 X5 xDrive 4.0i with mSport package, premium package, 3rd row seat. MSRP is 72,720.

    What is your ZIP code?
    90266
    .00128 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    PrestigePrestige Member Posts: 14
    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?
  • Options
    PrestigePrestige Member Posts: 14
    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268
    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price / cap cost for that quote?

    What does the $2806.75 cover, specifically?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    PrestigePrestige Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price /?
    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price / cap cost for that quote?

    What does the $2806.75 cover, specifically?
    Selling price is $58,400.00. Not sure about cap cost but I can ask.
    $2806.75 covers 1st payment, NJ tax, gov fees and bank fees.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268
    Prestige said:

    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price /?
    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price / cap cost for that quote?

    What does the $2806.75 cover, specifically?
    Selling price is $58,400.00. Not sure about cap cost but I can ask.
    $2806.75 covers 1st payment, NJ tax, gov fees and bank fees.
    If you are paying the taxes and fees up front, then I'll guess the selling price and cap cost are the same.

    But, you should get confirmation from the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    A_JonesA_Jones Member Posts: 17
    Hi could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for zip 93063, with a lease term of 36/12k.

    2020 X5 xDrive40i

    Is there also a loyalty discount?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    A_Jones said:

    Hi could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for zip 93063, with a lease term of 36/12k.

    2020 X5 xDrive40i

    Is there also a loyalty discount?

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1250 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    PrestigePrestige Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price /?
    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price / cap cost for that quote?

    What does the $2806.75 cover, specifically?
    Selling price is $58,400.00. Not sure about cap cost but I can ask.
    $2806.75 covers 1st payment, NJ tax, gov fees and bank fees.
    If you are paying the taxes and fees up front, then I'll guess the selling price and cap cost are the same.

    But, you should get confirmation from the dealer.
    Cap cost is selling price $58,420.00 + $1785.99 NJ Sales Tax -$750 Conquest rebate=$59,456.00
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    Prestige said:

    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price /?
    Michaell said:

    Prestige said:

    Prestige said:

    Happy new year! Can I have MF, RV and incentive for 36/10k lease of X5 40i xDrive at 07662?

    Just got an offer from local dealer:

    RV 58%
    MF .00128
    MSRP $65000

    36/10k lease with $2806.75 total due at signing and $737.72 per month.

    Sales said he has applied $6625.00 discount plus an additional $750 conquest rebate.

    Is it a good deal?
    .00128 and 58%
    No lease credit
    $750 conquest

    What is the selling price / cap cost for that quote?

    What does the $2806.75 cover, specifically?
    Selling price is $58,400.00. Not sure about cap cost but I can ask.
    $2806.75 covers 1st payment, NJ tax, gov fees and bank fees.
    If you are paying the taxes and fees up front, then I'll guess the selling price and cap cost are the same.

    But, you should get confirmation from the dealer.
    Cap cost is selling price $58,420.00 + $1785.99 NJ Sales Tax -$750 Conquest rebate=$59,456.00

    Appears that the $2806 doesn't cover tax, then
    First payment, acquisition fee, doc and DMV?

    With that adjusted CAP, I'm within $8/mo. of your quote.

    With the lease program on this vehicle, you probably can't do any better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    EstivyEstivy Member Posts: 3
    May I have incentives, MF, and residual for 2020 X5 sDrive 40i. 36/10k zip code 33012. Do we have conquest credit, and if so, is there any specific brand that I must own?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,268
    Estivy said:

    May I have incentives, MF, and residual for 2020 X5 sDrive 40i. 36/10k zip code 33012. Do we have conquest credit, and if so, is there any specific brand that I must own?

    Thank you!

    .00128 and 56%
    $1000 lease credit
    $750 conquest - don't know which brands, but figure they must be competitive with BMW

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jibba1229jibba1229 Member Posts: 9
    2020 X5 xDrive 40i 36/12 in 02062..MF, residual, loyalty, lease credit, conquest? Thank you!
  • Options
    LAX5PhilLAX5Phil Member Posts: 6
    Hi Michael, can you please provide the January MF and Residual for a 2020 X5 50i 36mo, 10kmi/yr in 90046? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    jibba1229 said:

    2020 X5 xDrive 40i 36/12 in 02062..MF, residual, loyalty, lease credit, conquest? Thank you!

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    No lease credit
    $1250 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    LAX5Phil said:

    Hi Michael, can you please provide the January MF and Residual for a 2020 X5 50i 36mo, 10kmi/yr in 90046? Thank you!

    January programs start on Monday. It may be a day or two, before we have them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jibba1229jibba1229 Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    jibba1229 said:

    2020 X5 xDrive 40i 36/12 in 02062..MF, residual, loyalty, lease credit, conquest? Thank you!

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    No lease credit
    $1250 loyalty
    If updated for January programs, can you please post when you have the information
  • Options
    fcelikfcelik Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide me Residual Value % and MF for 2020 X5 40i 36 months, 15k miles in zip code 01748?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    jibba1229 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jibba1229 said:

    2020 X5 xDrive 40i 36/12 in 02062..MF, residual, loyalty, lease credit, conquest? Thank you!

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    No lease credit
    $1250 loyalty
    If updated for January programs, can you please post when you have the information
    Residual is now 56%

    No other changes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    fcelik said:

    Can you please provide me Residual Value % and MF for 2020 X5 40i 36 months, 15k miles in zip code 01748?

    .00126 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dcrna1dcrna1 Member Posts: 13
    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 24/15K 38017?
  • Options
    bigbulbbigbulb Member Posts: 2
    Can you help to provide MF and RV for 2020 X5 40i 36/15K lease at 02420? Thanks!
  • Options
    LAX5PhilLAX5Phil Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    LAX5Phil said:

    Hi Michael, can you please provide the January MF and Residual for a 2020 X5 50i 36mo, 10kmi/yr in 90046? Thank you!

    January programs start on Monday. It may be a day or two, before we have them.
    Ok, thank you. I'll check back later in the week. :)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    kyfdx said:

    jibba1229 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jibba1229 said:

    2020 X5 xDrive 40i 36/12 in 02062..MF, residual, loyalty, lease credit, conquest? Thank you!

    .00128 MF and 57% residual
    No lease credit
    $1250 loyalty
    If updated for January programs, can you please post when you have the information
    Residual is now 56%

    No other changes
    Correction: .00137 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    kyfdx said:

    fcelik said:

    Can you please provide me Residual Value % and MF for 2020 X5 40i 36 months, 15k miles in zip code 01748?

    .00126 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives
    Correction: .00137 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    dcrna1 said:

    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 24/15K 38017?

    .00137 MF and 60% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    bigbulb said:

    Can you help to provide MF and RV for 2020 X5 40i 36/15K lease at 02420? Thanks!

    .00137 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 36/10K and 36/7.5k 33498?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    davrutin said:

    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 36/10K and 36/7.5k 33498?

    36/10
    .00137 MF and 57% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Don't show a 7.5K/yr allowance for this model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    davrutin said:

    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 36/10K and 36/7.5k 33498?

    36/10
    .00137 MF and 57% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Don't show a 7.5K/yr allowance for this model
    is 750 conquest stackable
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    davrutin said:

    kyfdx said:

    davrutin said:

    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 36/10K and 36/7.5k 33498?

    36/10
    .00137 MF and 57% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Don't show a 7.5K/yr allowance for this model
    is 750 conquest stackable
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    davrutin said:

    Can you tell me numbers on X5 M50 36/10K and 36/7.5k 33498?

    36/10
    .00137 MF and 57% residual
    $3000 lease credit

    Don't show a 7.5K/yr allowance for this model
    I'm getting 1500 lease credit, can you confirm the correct incentive?
  • Options
    davrutindavrutin Member Posts: 17
    looking to lease a 2020 X5 M50i 36/10K, i'm told by dealer 1500lease incentive + 750 conquest; is it $3000 + 750 as you say or 1500 + 750?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,644
    davrutin said:

    looking to lease a 2020 X5 M50i 36/10K, i'm told by dealer 1500lease incentive + 750 conquest; is it $3000 + 750 as you say or 1500 + 750?

    At this time, I only have numbers for NE Florida.

    They show $3000 lease credit + $750 conquest.

    But, we've only had the numbers for 18 hours... sometimes they update/correct incentives. For instance, yesterday, they had the wrong money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.