Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 BMW 5-Series Lease Deals and Prices

11213141517

Comments

  • buckmed07buckmed07 Posts: 38
    Thanks!
  • Good afternoon,

    I'm looking for October RV, MF and incentives for a 2020 540 xDrive in 48108. 36 months / 10,000 miles.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244

    Good afternoon,

    I'm looking for October RV, MF and incentives for a 2020 540 xDrive in 48108. 36 months / 10,000 miles.

    Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • can i get the redidual and mf for the 2020 530e in 60010
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244

    can i get the redidual and mf for the 2020 530e in 60010

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • scruffy5417scruffy5417 Posts: 3
    edited October 13
    Hi!
    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on 2020 530i and 530e in 91401? Looking to get loaner inventory.
    Also, is there a USAA incentive any more?
    And do you know what BMW Wear & Tear warranty price should be?
    Thanks sooooooo much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244

    Hi!
    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on 2020 530i and 530e in 91401? Looking to get loaner inventory.
    Also, is there a USAA incentive any more?
    And do you know what BMW Wear & Tear warranty price should be?
    Thanks sooooooo much!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    No info on USAA or Wear and Tear

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sorry 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Hi!
    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on 2020 530i and 530e in 91401? Looking to get loaner inventory.
    Also, is there a USAA incentive any more?
    And do you know what BMW Wear & Tear warranty price should be?
    Thanks sooooooo much!

    sorry 36/10

    .00082 and 58%
    $1000 lease credit

    No info on USAA or wear & tear warranty (other than to say it's likely overpriced, and I've never had to pay a damage charge on any lease I've returned)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • helplolhelplol Posts: 21
    edited October 15
    530i Xdrive RV/MF
    36/10
    24/10

    zip code : 50014

    any incentives, conquests and do any apply to demo/loaner?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    helplol said:

    530i Xdrive RV/MF
    36/10
    24/10

    zip code : 50014

    any incentives, conquests and do any apply to demo/loaner?

    .00082 MF
    62%/58% residual

    $1000 lease credit
    $1000 conquest

    Depends on the amount of miles on the loaner.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please share the MF and RV for a 2020 530e at 36/12 in 90254? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Can you please share the MF and RV for a 2020 530e at 36/12 in 90254? Thank you.

    .00082 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spamdavyspamdavy Posts: 44
    Hi there! 2020 540i RWD in 94080

    36/12
    24/12

    RV/MF and loyalty/conquest incentives?
    I understand there is $1,750 lease credit.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    spamdavy said:

    Hi there! 2020 540i RWD in 94080

    36/12
    24/12

    RV/MF and loyalty/conquest incentives?
    I understand there is $1,750 lease credit.

    Thank you!

    .00082 MF
    61%/57% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    $2000/$1000 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2020 530i Xdrive Loaner with 4K miles
    36/10

    zip: 60047

    I transferred my BMW lease month and a half ago. How long I have to qualify for a lease to lease and loyalty after the lease transfer?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    2020 530i Xdrive Loaner with 4K miles
    36/10

    zip: 60047

    I transferred my BMW lease month and a half ago. How long I have to qualify for a lease to lease and loyalty after the lease transfer?

    Thanks!

    .00082 and 58%
    $1000 lease credit

    You should still qualify, but confirm with your dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • muuppalmuuppal Posts: 23
    Hi - For 2021 530i Xdrive 07746

    36/12k
    36/15k

    RV/MF and loyalty/conquest incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    muuppal said:

    Hi - For 2021 530i Xdrive 07746

    36/12k
    36/15k

    RV/MF and loyalty/conquest incentives?

    36/15
    .00082 and 56%
    $1750 lease credit
    $750 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease loyalty
    No conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • muuppalmuuppal Posts: 23
    Thank you for 36/15K nos.

    Can i also get no for 36/12K For 2021 530i Xdrive 07746

    36/12k - RV/MF and loyalty/conquest incentives
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    muuppal said:

    Thank you for 36/15K nos.

    Can i also get no for 36/12K For 2021 530i Xdrive 07746

    36/12k - RV/MF and loyalty/conquest incentives

    58% residual for 36/12
    All other numbers are the same

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rasbarrasbar Portland, OregonPosts: 28
    Hi, may I have the current numbers on 36/10 and 36/12 leases for a 2020 540xi in the 97007 zip.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    rasbar said:

    Hi, may I have the current numbers on 36/10 and 36/12 leases for a 2020 540xi in the 97007 zip.

    Thanks.

    36/12
    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • steelblue89steelblue89 VAPosts: 47
    Can I please get numbers on BMW 530ix and 540ix in 22102?
    36/12k
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Can I please get numbers on BMW 530ix and 540ix in 22102?
    36/12k
    Thanks

    .00082 and 57%

    Lease credit
    530i - $1000
    540i - $1750

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bw5556bw5556 Posts: 8
    Could I please get numbers on a 2020 530i loaner and 530e loaner in 90035?
    36/10k
    loaner miles: 530i - 4,250 / 530e - 4,000
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    bw5556 said:

    Could I please get numbers on a 2020 530i loaner and 530e loaner in 90035?
    36/10k
    loaner miles: 530i - 4,250 / 530e - 4,000

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Subtract $0.25/mile from the calculated residual, to account for current mileage

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • postal007postal007 Posts: 14
    Can I get numbers for 2020 530i 36/10k MF, RV, and incentives (lease cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease credit) for 94134 ZIP. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    postal007 said:

    Can I get numbers for 2020 530i 36/10k MF, RV, and incentives (lease cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease credit) for 94134 ZIP. Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 58% residual

    $1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • postal007postal007 Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    postal007 said:

    Can I get numbers for 2020 530i 36/10k MF, RV, and incentives (lease cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease credit) for 94134 ZIP. Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 58% residual

    $1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease
    Thank you! Let me know if I can get the numbers for November when they come out. Appreciate your time.
  • koljan26koljan26 Posts: 41
    Hello,
    Can you please provide current RV and MF numbers as well as all applicable incentives for 98034, based on 36/12?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    postal007 said:

    kyfdx said:

    postal007 said:

    Can I get numbers for 2020 530i 36/10k MF, RV, and incentives (lease cash, loyalty, lease-to-lease credit) for 94134 ZIP. Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 58% residual

    $1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease
    Thank you! Let me know if I can get the numbers for November when they come out. Appreciate your time.
    Lease to lease seems to be gone.

    All the same, otherwise

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    koljan26 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide current RV and MF numbers as well as all applicable incentives for 98034, based on 36/12?
    Thanks!

    Which 5-Series?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • koljan26koljan26 Posts: 41
    kyfdx said:

    koljan26 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide current RV and MF numbers as well as all applicable incentives for 98034, based on 36/12?
    Thanks!

    Which 5-Series?
    2020 540i xdrive

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    koljan26 said:

    kyfdx said:

    koljan26 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide current RV and MF numbers as well as all applicable incentives for 98034, based on 36/12?
    Thanks!

    Which 5-Series?
    2020 540i xdrive

    Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • koljan26koljan26 Posts: 41
    kyfdx said:

    koljan26 said:

    kyfdx said:

    koljan26 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide current RV and MF numbers as well as all applicable incentives for 98034, based on 36/12?
    Thanks!

    Which 5-Series?
    2020 540i xdrive

    Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    No loyalty?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    koljan26 said:

    kyfdx said:

    koljan26 said:

    kyfdx said:

    koljan26 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide current RV and MF numbers as well as all applicable incentives for 98034, based on 36/12?
    Thanks!

    Which 5-Series?
    2020 540i xdrive

    Thank you!

    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    $1750 lease credit
    No loyalty?
    $2000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • acos90acos90 Posts: 2
    Hey there -
    I'm looking for November RV, MF and incentives for a 2020 530xdrive in 02155. 36/10K - this would also be a loaner with 4,844 Miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    acos90 said:

    Hey there -
    I'm looking for November RV, MF and incentives for a 2020 530xdrive in 02155. 36/10K - this would also be a loaner with 4,844 Miles

    .00082 MF and 59% residual
    $1750 lease credit

    Subtract $0.25/mile from residual to account for current mileage

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ccuser011ccuser011 Posts: 7
    edited November 12
    ZIP 75001
    24/10 2020
    530e
    Could you please advise RV, MF and incentives, including any loyalty cash available.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    ccuser011 said:

    ZIP 75001
    24/10 2020
    530e
    Could you please advise RV, MF and incentives, including any loyalty cash available.

    .00082 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjf16mjf16 DFWPosts: 2
    Hi!

    Thanks for doing this.

    Looking at a 2020 BMW 530i RWD in zip 76207.
    36/12

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    mjf16 said:

    Hi!

    Thanks for doing this.

    Looking at a 2020 BMW 530i RWD in zip 76207.
    36/12

    Thanks!

    .00082 and 57%
    $500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Qalam2020Qalam2020 HoustonPosts: 6
    edited November 12
    Can I get MF and residual and Incentive either on brand new or loaner 2020 BMW 530i

    Also is there any sales Tax Credit from BMW normally?

    36/10k
    77034
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    Qalam2020 said:

    Can I get MF and residual and Incentive either on brand new or loaner 2020 BMW 530i

    Also is there any sales Tax Credit from BMW normally?

    36/10k
    77034

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $500 lease credit

    Normally, tax credits are not available. It only seems to be at certain times of the year. The only way to know is to contact a dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • helplolhelplol Posts: 21
    BMW 530e xdrive iperformance

    36/10

    Zip code 50014

    Any incentives? Is the fed rebate still available for e’s?

    I know some dealers have $1k Feeding America test drive, but it says below in that offer can be combined with Road to Home up to $2500. Does this model have any road to home incentive?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    helplol said:

    BMW 530e xdrive iperformance

    36/10

    Zip code 50014

    Any incentives? Is the fed rebate still available for e’s?

    I know some dealers have $1k Feeding America test drive, but it says below in that offer can be combined with Road to Home up to $2500. Does this model have any road to home incentive?

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Lessees are not eligible for the Federal tax credit.

    Road home incentives are for purchase, not lease

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • helplolhelplol Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:

    helplol said:

    BMW 530e xdrive iperformance

    36/10

    Zip code 50014

    Any incentives? Is the fed rebate still available for e’s?

    I know some dealers have $1k Feeding America test drive, but it says below in that offer can be combined with Road to Home up to $2500. Does this model have any road to home incentive?

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Lessees are not eligible for the Federal tax credit.

    Road home incentives are for purchase, not lease
    Is the 1k lease credit in addition to Feeding America incentive or is it the feeding America credit

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,244
    helplol said:

    kyfdx said:

    helplol said:

    BMW 530e xdrive iperformance

    36/10

    Zip code 50014

    Any incentives? Is the fed rebate still available for e’s?

    I know some dealers have $1k Feeding America test drive, but it says below in that offer can be combined with Road to Home up to $2500. Does this model have any road to home incentive?

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Lessees are not eligible for the Federal tax credit.

    Road home incentives are for purchase, not lease
    Is the 1k lease credit in addition to Feeding America incentive or is it the feeding America credit

    I would guess it's a separate incentive. No info on Feeding America

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JoseVJoseV Posts: 1
    Is there a conquest lease credit in NJ?
Sign In or Register to comment.