-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

csteveccstevec Member Posts: 21
edited August 2019 in Mercedes-Benz
Need one pay MF for 2020 e450 awd 3 yr lease starting late august or early sept 2019 in 01803

Tx, Steve
«13456720

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    cstevec said:

    Need one pay MF for 2020 e450 awd 3 yr lease starting late august or early sept 2019 in 01803

    Tx, Steve

    What body style?

    Current MB programs expire next Tuesday, so we should see the September programs a day or two after that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    csteveccstevec Member Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell

    2020 E450 awd sedan, ZIP 01810

    One Pay MF and Residual for 36/20 (36 month 20K miles/yr or closest to 20K/yr) and any MB offers ?

    Tx, Steve
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    cstevec said:

    Hi Michaell

    2020 E450 awd sedan, ZIP 01810

    One Pay MF and Residual for 36/20 (36 month 20K miles/yr or closest to 20K/yr) and any MB offers ?

    Tx, Steve

    I show a MF of .00196, but there aren't any residual values listed yet.

    Probably next week, when the new programs for September are released

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    AminAmin Member Posts: 23
    Hello. Can I get the MF, residual, incentives and MF for 2020 e300 at 36/10k at 92506? Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Amin said:

    Hello. Can I get the MF, residual, incentives and MF for 2020 e300 at 36/10k at 92506? Thank you.

    I don't see an E300 for 2020; could it be the E350?

    If so, AWD or RWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    csteveccstevec Member Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell,

    For 2020 MB E350 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    For 2020 MB E450 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    Need ASAP please as I am working with dealer on new lease.

    THANKS, Steve
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    cstevec said:

    Hi Michaell,

    For 2020 MB E350 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    For 2020 MB E450 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    Need ASAP please as I am working with dealer on new lease.

    THANKS, Steve

    Are you asking for 20K mi/yr?

    In any event, we don't yet have the residuals. Perhaps, after tomorrow, when the new programs are released.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    csteveccstevec Member Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell,

    Yes...my dealer says the lease will be for 36 months @ 19,995 miles /yr

    I need Sept values for

    For 2020 MB E350 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    For 2020 MB E450 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    Look forward to your reply.

    Tx Steve
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    cstevec said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Yes...my dealer says the lease will be for 36 months @ 19,995 miles /yr

    I need Sept values for

    For 2020 MB E350 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    For 2020 MB E450 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    Look forward to your reply.

    Tx Steve

    September programs will be released tomorrow; may be a day or two before we see them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    AminAmin Member Posts: 23
    Michaell said:

    Amin said:

    Hello. Can I get the MF, residual, incentives and MF for 2020 e300 at 36/10k at 92506? Thank you.

    I don't see an E300 for 2020; could it be the E350?

    If so, AWD or RWD?
    Sorry, E350, RWD. Thanks.
  • Options
    csteveccstevec Member Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell,

    Yes...my dealer says the lease will be for 36 months @ 19,995 miles /yr

    I need Sept values for

    For 2020 MB E350 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    For 2020 MB E450 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    Look forward to your reply.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    Amin said:

    Michaell said:

    Amin said:

    Hello. Can I get the MF, residual, incentives and MF for 2020 e300 at 36/10k at 92506? Thank you.

    I don't see an E300 for 2020; could it be the E350?

    If so, AWD or RWD?
    Sorry, E350, RWD. Thanks.
    .00117 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    cstevec said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Yes...my dealer says the lease will be for 36 months @ 19,995 miles /yr

    I need Sept values for

    For 2020 MB E350 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    For 2020 MB E450 AWD sedan in ZIP 01803
    36/19,995 "one pay" MF............ and Residual..............
    incentives ?.............

    Look forward to your reply.

    36/20
    350: .00133 MF and 50% residual. $1000 incentive
    450: .00196 MF and 51% residual. $1000 incentive

    I'm not sure of the MF discount for single pay. It should be in the .00060-.00100 range

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MJTrevMJTrev Member Posts: 5
    I apologize for asking for yet another MF/RV. Can I get 36/7.5 and 36/10 for E450 Coupe and Sedan? Any incentives for 15233

    Thanks for providing this service. It is very much appreciated.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    MJTrev said:

    I apologize for asking for yet another MF/RV. Can I get 36/7.5 and 36/10 for E450 Coupe and Sedan? Any incentives for 15233

    Thanks for providing this service. It is very much appreciated.

    36/10
    Sedan: .00196 MF and 59% residual. $1000 incentive
    AWD Coupe: .00053 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Venture996Venture996 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2019
    Michaell, looking for 36/10k and 36/7.5k lease info for 2020 E350 4matic sedan in 01810. Thank you for your help
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Michaell, looking for 36/10k and 36/7.5k lease info for 2020 E350 4matic sedan in 01810. Thank you for your help

    36/10
    .00103 and 57%
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Signet7Signet7 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Signet7Signet7 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?
    I live in 29036. Dealer is in 30907, if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?
    I live in 29036. Dealer is in 30907, if that makes a difference.
    Standard MF and 62% / 56% /45 for 24/36/48 and 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Signet7Signet7 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?
    I live in 29036. Dealer is in 30907, if that makes a difference.
    Standard MF and 62% / 56% /45 for 24/36/48 and 10K
    What is Standard MF? I thought it was different for wagons.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    edited September 2019
    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?
    I live in 29036. Dealer is in 30907, if that makes a difference.
    Standard MF and 62% / 56% /45 for 24/36/48 and 10K
    What is Standard MF? I thought it was different for wagons.
    Not for 2020 model

    We don't know the Standard MF, but expect it to be very high

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Signet7Signet7 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?
    I live in 29036. Dealer is in 30907, if that makes a difference.
    Standard MF and 62% / 56% /45 for 24/36/48 and 10K
    What is Standard MF? I thought it was different for wagons.
    Not for 2020 model

    We don't know the Standard MF, but expect it to be very high
    ??? Above you quoted 0/00196 for 2020 E450 Sedans. Is that standard? I guess the "standard" terminology has me confused, as each model of E-Class seems to have its own MF.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    Signet7 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Michaell said:

    Signet7 said:

    Thanks in advance for your great information! I've already learned a lot. I'd like to have current MF & Residuals for 2020 E450 Wagon, for 2, 3 and 4 years, 7.5k and 10k miles per year if possible.

    What is your ZIP code?
    I live in 29036. Dealer is in 30907, if that makes a difference.
    Standard MF and 62% / 56% /45 for 24/36/48 and 10K
    What is Standard MF? I thought it was different for wagons.
    Not for 2020 model

    We don't know the Standard MF, but expect it to be very high
    ??? Above you quoted 0/00196 for 2020 E450 Sedans. Is that standard? I guess the "standard" terminology has me confused, as each model of E-Class seems to have its own MF.
    Not sure that the mods quoted .00196; it may have been another member who shared that information.

    And yes, the standard MF will vary between models, we've been led to believe.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    akapl2yakapl2y Member Posts: 15
    Michaell

    Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 E450A RWD in zip 33134 for 36 months/10k and 36 months/12k. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    akapl2y said:

    Michaell

    Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 E450A RWD in zip 33134 for 36 months/10k and 36 months/12k. Thanks.

    .00091 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    elliot1114elliot1114 Member Posts: 8
    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 2020 E450 Sedan RWD and AWD in zip code 30097 for 36/10? Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 2020 E450 Sedan RWD and AWD in zip code 30097 for 36/10? Thank you.

    AWD only
    .00196 and 59%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    AmazoncriticAmazoncritic Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2019
    Btw this is such excellent info!

    Need MF and residual for 2020 e 350 RWD sedan 36/10 and 36/12 any and all incentives/ dealer

    Need the same for 2019 e 300 RWD sedan

    Zip 78681

    (If I need to post 2019 in other thread I will sorry and thanks)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    edited September 2019

    Btw this is such excellent info!

    Need MF and residual for 2020 e 350 RWD sedan 36/10 and 36/12 any and all incentives/ dealer

    Need the same for 2019 e 300 RWD sedan

    Zip 78681

    (If I need to post 2019 in other thread I will sorry and thanks)

    36/12
    .00133 and 57%
    $1000 incentives

    Yes, please post 2019 queries here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51683/mercedes-benz/e-class/2019-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kokemon23kokemon23 Member Posts: 14
    Can you please provide the MF and residual for an e350 AWD sedan, 36/7.5k in 15237? Also, any incentives please. The car is here, meeting with the dealer in a few hours! If you don't have numbers for 7.5k, give me the numbers for 10k please.

    You guys helped me get a great deal on an Alfa Romeo, now I'm trying to help my father get one on an E class.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    kokemon23 said:

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for an e350 AWD sedan, 36/7.5k in 15237? Also, any incentives please. The car is here, meeting with the dealer in a few hours! If you don't have numbers for 7.5k, give me the numbers for 10k please.

    You guys helped me get a great deal on an Alfa Romeo, now I'm trying to help my father get one on an E class.

    36/7.5
    .00103 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kokemon23kokemon23 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    kokemon23 said:

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for an e350 AWD sedan, 36/7.5k in 15237? Also, any incentives please. The car is here, meeting with the dealer in a few hours! If you don't have numbers for 7.5k, give me the numbers for 10k please.

    You guys helped me get a great deal on an Alfa Romeo, now I'm trying to help my father get one on an E class.

    36/7.5
    .00103 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    AmazoncriticAmazoncritic Member Posts: 10
    Hi there thanks for leveling the playing field.
    MF/residual/incentive

    2020 e350 RWD sedan 36/12

    76132
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285

    Hi there thanks for leveling the playing field.
    MF/residual/incentive

    2020 e350 RWD sedan 36/12

    76132

    .00133 and 57%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dbunticdbuntic Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Do you have the numbers for an E350 2020 zero down 36/15
    2020 E350 4matic with premium package
    zip: 60048

    Vin
    WDDZF8EB1LA700550

    thank you much



  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    dbuntic said:

    Hi,
    Do you have the numbers for an E350 2020 zero down 36/15
    2020 E350 4matic with premium package
    zip: 60048

    Vin
    WDDZF8EB1LA700550

    thank you much

    .00103 and 54%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    AminAmin Member Posts: 23
    Good morning. Can I get the MF / Residual / Incentives / Loyalty on a 2020 E350 RWD 36 months, 10k miles for 92506?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    Amin said:

    Good morning. Can I get the MF / Residual / Incentives / Loyalty on a 2020 E350 RWD 36 months, 10k miles for 92506?

    .00117 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    akapl2yakapl2y Member Posts: 15
    Have the October programs been released yet? I need MF/Residual/Incentives on 2020 E450A AWD for:

    36/10k
    36/12k
    39/10k
    39/12k

    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    akapl2y said:

    Have the October programs been released yet? I need MF/Residual/Incentives on 2020 E450A AWD for:

    36/10k
    36/12k
    39/10k
    39/12k

    Thanks in advance.

    Is that the convertible?

    36/12
    .00085 MF and 54% residual

    We don't have the 39 month residuals

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    broda24broda24 Member Posts: 13
    Hello! Just wondering if you have the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 E350 Sedan, 36/7.5k for Texas 75201? Thank you! AWD
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    broda24 said:

    Hello! Just wondering if you have the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 E350 Sedan, 36/7.5k for Texas 75201? Thank you! AWD

    .00103 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jimb09jimb09 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, please provide me the following for 2020 e350 Sedan in 33016:

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,674
    jimb09 said:

    Hello, please provide me the following for 2020 e350 Sedan in 33016:

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks

    RWD or AWD?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jimb09jimb09 Member Posts: 5
    RWD
  • Options
    jimb09jimb09 Member Posts: 5
    36 months/10K miles
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,285
    jimb09 said:

    Hello, please provide me the following for 2020 e350 Sedan in 33016:

    MF
    Residual
    Incentives

    Thanks

    jimb09 said:

    RWD

    jimb09 said:

    36 months/10K miles

    .00117 and 58%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jkugell1jkugell1 Member Posts: 13
    Hello

    Numbers for E350 RWD 36/12 91436 please ?
Sign In or Register to comment.