-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2020 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

1246720

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    kizzay said:

    Can I have mf, rv, and incentives on a 2020 e450 rwd coupe for 36/10k in 30024?

    .00059 and 53%
    No incentives
    kizzay said:

    Can I have mf, rv, and incentives on a 2020 e450 rwd coupe for 36/10k in 30024?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    t44tq said:

    Can someone please give me MF, residual and incentives for 2020 E63S sedan, 39mo. 12k in 19001?

    36/12
    standard MF and 53%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    No 39 month term shown

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jimjay2017jimjay2017 Member Posts: 36
    Hi,

    Can someone please give me MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 E350 RWD and 2020 E450 AWD for 24 months / 7500 miles in South Florida ?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462

    Hi,

    Can someone please give me MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 E350 RWD and 2020 E450 AWD for 24 months / 7500 miles in South Florida ?

    Thanks!

    450: .00196 MF and 67% residual
    350: .00117 MF and 66% residual


    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    georget26georget26 Member Posts: 21
    Hello, can I get mf and residual plus any incentives on 2020 E350 RWD zip is 91101?

    24/7.5k
    24/10k
    36/7.5k
    36/10k

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    georget26 said:

    Hello, can I get mf and residual plus any incentives on 2020 E350 RWD zip is 91101?

    24/7.5k
    24/10k
    36/7.5k
    36/10k

    Thanks in advance!

    .00117 MF
    65%/58% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    masterhailmasterhail Member Posts: 14
    Could I please get #'s for a 24/12k & 36/12k on a 350 AWD in 66219

    TY!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462

    Could I please get #'s for a 24/12k & 36/12k on a 350 AWD in 66219

    TY!

    .00103 MF
    62%/56% residual

    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Hello, could you provide the 36/10 residual, MF and incentives for the 2020 e350 sedan RWD in 33076. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462

    Hello, could you provide the 36/10 residual, MF and incentives for the 2020 e350 sedan RWD in 33076. Thanks!

    .00117 MF and 58% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    paul325740paul325740 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I'm in the market for 2020 E53. Can I please have MF, 36/10 residual and incentive for 35806.
    thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180

    Hello, I'm in the market for 2020 E53. Can I please have MF, 36/10 residual and incentive for 35806.
    thank you!

    What body style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    paul325740paul325740 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Hello, I'm in the market for 2020 E53. Can I please have MF, 36/10 residual and incentive for 35806.
    thank you!

    What body style?
    sedan please
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180

    Michaell said:

    Hello, I'm in the market for 2020 E53. Can I please have MF, 36/10 residual and incentive for 35806.
    thank you!

    What body style?
    sedan please
    Standard MF and 58%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    vsaladavsalada Member Posts: 6
    Can you please let me know the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 E450 Wagon in 95014, for 36/12.

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    vsalada said:

    Can you please let me know the MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 E450 Wagon in 95014, for 36/12.

    Thanks

    Standard MF and 55%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    broda24broda24 Member Posts: 13
    Could I get MF, RV, and any incentives for a 36/10 2020 E350 Sedan for zip code 75214. Thanks!
  • Options
    bluewave75bluewave75 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,
    2020 E53 Sedan. Zip 94568
    MF, RV, and incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 please. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    broda24 said:

    Could I get MF, RV, and any incentives for a 36/10 2020 E350 Sedan for zip code 75214. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462

    Hello,
    2020 E53 Sedan. Zip 94568
    MF, RV, and incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 please. Thank you!

    Standard MF
    62%/57% residual for 24/36 months
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    broda24broda24 Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    broda24 said:

    Could I get MF, RV, and any incentives for a 36/10 2020 E350 Sedan for zip code 75214. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD. Sorry forgot to put that. Thanks again!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    broda24 said:

    kyfdx said:

    broda24 said:

    Could I get MF, RV, and any incentives for a 36/10 2020 E350 Sedan for zip code 75214. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD. Sorry forgot to put that. Thanks again!
    .00103 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    broda24broda24 Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    broda24 said:

    kyfdx said:

    broda24 said:

    Could I get MF, RV, and any incentives for a 36/10 2020 E350 Sedan for zip code 75214. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD. Sorry forgot to put that. Thanks again!
    .00103 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive
    Sorry, could I also get for a RWD? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    broda24 said:

    Michaell said:

    broda24 said:

    kyfdx said:

    broda24 said:

    Could I get MF, RV, and any incentives for a 36/10 2020 E350 Sedan for zip code 75214. Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD. Sorry forgot to put that. Thanks again!
    .00103 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive
    Sorry, could I also get for a RWD? Thanks!
    .00133 and 58%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    akwon01akwon01 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Hi, first time posting and still new to lease hacking so let me know if there's anything else I need to add or edit.

    Looking for #'s for a 2020 E350 RWD 36/10 in 92886 (looking at dealers within a 30 mile radius of this zip)
    My first lease of a 2017 E300 is ending from a dealer in the relative area too - if that info helps at all.

    Thank you!

    edit: Should I update my post with a MSRP of the vehicle (with add ons/packages?)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    akwon01 said:

    Hi, first time posting and still new to lease hacking so let me know if there's anything else I need to add or edit.

    Looking for #'s for a 2020 E350 RWD 36/10 in 92886 (looking at dealers within a 30 mile radius of this zip)
    My first lease of a 2017 E300 is ending from a dealer in the relative area too - if that info helps at all.

    Thank you!

    edit: Should I update my post with a MSRP of the vehicle (with add ons/packages?)

    .00117 MF and 58% residual

    $2000 incentive

    MSRP won't affect those numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    akwon01akwon01 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    kyfdx said:

    akwon01 said:

    Hi, first time posting and still new to lease hacking so let me know if there's anything else I need to add or edit.

    Looking for #'s for a 2020 E350 RWD 36/10 in 92886 (looking at dealers within a 30 mile radius of this zip)
    My first lease of a 2017 E300 is ending from a dealer in the relative area too - if that info helps at all.

    Thank you!

    edit: Should I update my post with a MSRP of the vehicle (with add ons/packages?)

    .00117 MF and 58% residual

    $2000 incentive

    MSRP won't affect those numbers.
    Ah, got it, thank you. Can I get these for 36/7.5 as well?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    akwon01 said:

    kyfdx said:

    akwon01 said:

    Hi, first time posting and still new to lease hacking so let me know if there's anything else I need to add or edit.

    Looking for #'s for a 2020 E350 RWD 36/10 in 92886 (looking at dealers within a 30 mile radius of this zip)
    My first lease of a 2017 E300 is ending from a dealer in the relative area too - if that info helps at all.

    Thank you!

    edit: Should I update my post with a MSRP of the vehicle (with add ons/packages?)

    .00117 MF and 58% residual

    $2000 incentive

    MSRP won't affect those numbers.
    Ah, got it, thank you. Can I get these for 36/7.5 as well?
    59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jboomzjboomz Member Posts: 17
    Any info out for January 2020 programs yet?
    For 2020 E350 4matic 36/15 - 48/15 in 03867
    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    jboomz said:

    Any info out for January 2020 programs yet?
    For 2020 E350 4matic 36/15 - 48/15 in 03867
    Thanks!

    January programs start on Friday 01/03.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RonOraRonOra Member Posts: 13
    Can I get the MF, residual and incentives for e350 rwd in 77479 (Houston, TX) for 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    RonOra said:

    Can I get the MF, residual and incentives for e350 rwd in 77479 (Houston, TX) for 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00133 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RonOraRonOra Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    RonOra said:

    Can I get the MF, residual and incentives for e350 rwd in 77479 (Houston, TX) for 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00133 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive
    Thank you! Does 36/10 change mf or residual?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    RonOra said:

    Michaell said:

    RonOra said:

    Can I get the MF, residual and incentives for e350 rwd in 77479 (Houston, TX) for 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00133 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive
    Thank you! Does 36/10 change mf or residual?
    58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jimjay2017jimjay2017 Member Posts: 36
    Hi,

    Can I please get the residual for a 2020 E350 RWD and 2020 E450 AWD for 36 months / 7500 miles in South Florida?

    I assume MF only changes by region and not miles? I see different MF's quoted above with the only difference being region. For example, MF for a 2020 E350 RWD is 0.00117 in S. Florida and .00133 in Houston.


    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180

    Hi,

    Can I please get the residual for a 2020 E350 RWD and 2020 E450 AWD for 36 months / 7500 miles in South Florida?

    I assume MF only changes by region and not miles? I see different MF's quoted above with the only difference being region. For example, MF for a 2020 E350 RWD is 0.00117 in S. Florida and .00133 in Houston.


    Thank you!

    350 - .00117 and 59%; $2000 dealer incentive
    450 - .00196 and 60%; $2000 dealer incentive

    For the 350, there are regional MF numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mbracermbracer Member Posts: 5
    Can I get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 e350 rwd in 90048 (Los Angeles) for 36/12?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    mbracer said:

    Can I get the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 e350 rwd in 90048 (Los Angeles) for 36/12?

    Thanks!

    .00117 and 57%
    $2000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    theavia7ortheavia7or Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2020
    Hi, can I have the January MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 E350 RWD for 36mo/10k per year in 92101?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462

    Hi, can I have the January MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 E350 RWD for 36mo/10k per year in 92101?

    Thank you!

    .00133 MF and 58% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    paul325740paul325740 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Hello, I'm in the market for 2020 E53. Can I please have MF, 36/10 residual and incentive for 35806.
    thank you!

    What body style?
    sedan please
    Standard MF and 58%
    $2000 dealer incentive
    what is the standard MF? also 24/10 and 48/10 residual please?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462

    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Hello, I'm in the market for 2020 E53. Can I please have MF, 36/10 residual and incentive for 35806.
    thank you!

    What body style?
    sedan please
    Standard MF and 58%
    $2000 dealer incentive
    what is the standard MF? also 24/10 and 48/10 residual please?
    We don't know it... Expect it to be really high (.00250-.00290 range)

    63%/53% residual for 24/48 months.

    That 48 month residual is really good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carz2011carz2011 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, what is Jan MF, residual and incentives for 36/15 E350 AWD in 06103, please? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    carz2011 said:

    Hi, what is Jan MF, residual and incentives for 36/15 E350 AWD in 06103, please? Thanks!

    .00103 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    martinpnwmartinpnw Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for MF, residual, and incentives for:

    2020 E-450 4matic WAGON 10k/36months

    Location: 98122

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,180
    martinpnw said:

    Hello, looking for MF, residual, and incentives for:

    2020 E-450 4matic WAGON 10k/36months

    Location: 98122

    Thank you!

    Standard MF and 56%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    KaaPackKaaPack Member Posts: 30
    Could you please let me know the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 E350, RWD 36/12k, zip 75024
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    KaaPack said:

    Could you please let me know the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 E350, RWD 36/12k, zip 75024

    .00133 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jboomzjboomz Member Posts: 17
    Hello,
    Could I please get MF and Residual on 2020 E350 4matic 36/15 - 48/15 in 03867
    Thank You!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,462
    jboomz said:

    Hello,
    Could I please get MF and Residual on 2020 E350 4matic 36/15 - 48/15 in 03867
    Thank You!

    .00090 MF
    54%/45% residual

    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.