Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

2456711

Comments

  • Options
    SjeebSjeeb Member Posts: 1
    Hello, could you provide mf/rv/incentives for 39/12 and 42/12 for 53092 for a 2020 Limited?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Sjeeb said:

    Hello, could you provide mf/rv/incentives for 39/12 and 42/12 for 53092 for a 2020 Limited?

    Thank you.

    .00024 and 45%
    .00004 and 43%
    $2250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    benji123benji123 Member Posts: 104
    Hi. Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 in Zip Code 90025 for Touring L and Touring L Plus?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    benji123 said:

    Hi. Can you please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 in Zip Code 90025 for Touring L and Touring L Plus?

    39/12
    Touring L: .00085 MF and 43% residual
    Tour L +: .00082 MF and 44% residual

    $2250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    PennLightPennLight Member Posts: 17
    36 or 39/10,000 (can be less miles if possible). 19096. Limited. Looking for MF/RV/Incentives. Thank you!
  • Options
    soccer_dad_84soccer_dad_84 Member Posts: 6
    Hello. Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives on a touring 36/15k in 70523? Thanks
  • Options
    TG19TG19 Member Posts: 16
    Hey there! I'm wondering about the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Touring L Plus in 28078 with 36/12. Thanks!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    PennLight said:

    36 or 39/10,000 (can be less miles if possible). 19096. Limited. Looking for MF/RV/Incentives. Thank you!

    39/10
    .00024 MF and 46% residual
    $2250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    Hello. Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives on a touring 36/15k in 70523? Thanks

    39/15
    .00163 MF and 42% residual
    $2250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    TG19 said:

    Hey there! I'm wondering about the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Touring L Plus in 28078 with 36/12. Thanks!!

    39/12
    .00082 MF and 44% residual
    $2250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    danny14danny14 Member Posts: 30
    MF, RV and incentives for Limited 36/12 in 30068 - thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    danny14 said:

    MF, RV and incentives for Limited 36/12 in 30068 - thanks

    39/12
    .00024 and 45%
    $1250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    zosuwbmzosuwbm Member Posts: 10
    Hello, requesting numbers for Hybrid Touring-L in zip 99223.
    36 mo / 10k
    48 mo / 10k

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    zosuwbm said:

    Hello, requesting numbers for Hybrid Touring-L in zip 99223.
    36 mo / 10k
    48 mo / 10k

    Thank you!

    Standard MF
    44%/37% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    goblue2013goblue2013 Member Posts: 40
    Residual, MF, and incentives for 2020 Pacifica Limited for zip 49301 for 15k/36 mo 15k/24 month? Thank you!
  • Options
    joacosolejoacosole Member Posts: 17
    Hi, December figures for FL 33331

    Touring L and Limited
    36/10 - 36/12
    Incentives

    Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    Residual, MF, and incentives for 2020 Pacifica Limited for zip 49301 for 15k/36 mo 15k/24 month? Thank you!

    27/15: .00065 MF and 54% residual
    39/15: .00035 MF and 43% residual

    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    joacosole said:

    Hi, December figures for FL 33331

    Touring L and Limited
    36/10 - 36/12
    Incentives

    Thank you

    39/12
    Tour L: .00099 MF and 43% residual. $1750 incentive
    LTD: .00035 MF and 45% residual. $1250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    wasabi9111wasabi9111 Member Posts: 4
    Hello. Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives on a Limited 36mo/12k in 10504? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    Hello. Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives on a Limited 36mo/12k in 10504? Thanks!

    39/12
    .00035 MF and 45% residual
    $1250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    wasabi9111wasabi9111 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    kyfdx said:

    Hello. Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives on a Limited 36mo/12k in 10504? Thanks!

    39/12
    .00035 MF and 45% residual
    $1250 incentive
    Thank you! I see you provided 39 mo vs 36 mo - Is 36 mo not available? What # month lease is the best deal? Could you provide 42mo/12k?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    kyfdx said:

    Hello. Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives on a Limited 36mo/12k in 10504? Thanks!

    39/12
    .00035 MF and 45% residual
    $1250 incentive
    Thank you! I see you provided 39 mo vs 36 mo - Is 36 mo not available? What # month lease is the best deal? Could you provide 42mo/12k?
    36 months is not available.

    42/12
    .00040 MF and 45% residual

    Appears that incentives have updated to $2250, now.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    snipsnipesnipsnipe Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    I signed a lease 2 days ago but have not taken delivery of vehicle yet. The incentives I received was $1250 for Limited 42/15. Are the incentives also updated to $2250 for me? I am at 91745.

    To answer previous poster, after a bit of research I've concluded that best # months is 42 (at least for 15k) since the residual for 39 mos and 42 mos are both 43% PLUS there is no acquisition fee at 42 months (savings of $595). The MF increases from .00035 to .0004, but the acq fee by itself will more than offset this increase.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    snipsnipe said:

    I signed a lease 2 days ago but have not taken delivery of vehicle yet. The incentives I received was $1250 for Limited 42/15. Are the incentives also updated to $2250 for me? I am at 91745.

    To answer previous poster, after a bit of research I've concluded that best # months is 42 (at least for 15k) since the residual for 39 mos and 42 mos are both 43% PLUS there is no acquisition fee at 42 months (savings of $595). The MF increases from .00035 to .0004, but the acq fee by itself will more than offset this increase.

    Still showing $1250 for your area.

    That is good info about the acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    snipsnipesnipsnipe Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    kyfdx said:

    snipsnipe said:

    I signed a lease 2 days ago but have not taken delivery of vehicle yet. The incentives I received was $1250 for Limited 42/15. Are the incentives also updated to $2250 for me? I am at 91745.

    To answer previous poster, after a bit of research I've concluded that best # months is 42 (at least for 15k) since the residual for 39 mos and 42 mos are both 43% PLUS there is no acquisition fee at 42 months (savings of $595). The MF increases from .00035 to .0004, but the acq fee by itself will more than offset this increase.

    Still showing $1250 for your area.

    That is good info about the acquisition fee
    that sucks. thanks for info! I will be checking back every day until I receive my car.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    PKRJKR8PKRJKR8 Member Posts: 40
    edited December 2019
    Hi.
    Could you please provide MF/RV, and incentives and rebates (including Loyalty) on a 2020 Touring L
    36mo/15k
    26508


    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    PKRJKR8 said:

    Hi.
    Could you please provide MF/RV, and incentives and rebates (including Loyalty) on a 2020 Touring L
    36mo/15k
    26508


    Thank you!

    39/15
    .00099 MF and 41% residual
    $1250 incentive

    No loyalty info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mariokartmariokart Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Ask your 2020 Pacifica lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

    Hello kyfdx,

    Would please like to find out MF/RV/incentives for a 2020 Touring-L in 98012 39/12

    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    mariokart said:

    kyfdx said:

    Ask your 2020 Pacifica lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

    Hello kyfdx,

    Would please like to find out MF/RV/incentives for a 2020 Touring-L in 98012 39/12

    Thank you very much!
    39/12

    .00099 MF and 43% residual
    $1250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    wasabi9111wasabi9111 Member Posts: 4
    snipsnipe said:

    I signed a lease 2 days ago but have not taken delivery of vehicle yet. The incentives I received was $1250 for Limited 42/15. Are the incentives also updated to $2250 for me? I am at 91745.

    To answer previous poster, after a bit of research I've concluded that best # months is 42 (at least for 15k) since the residual for 39 mos and 42 mos are both 43% PLUS there is no acquisition fee at 42 months (savings of $595). The MF increases from .00035 to .0004, but the acq fee by itself will more than offset this increase.

    Thanks for the info - picking up my 2020 pacifca this Sat and am going w/ 42 mo's based on your advice. This is replacing my 2017 pacifica lease.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    New here, I nearby is listed a new Chrysler Pacifica L from 2018. Can I lease this? If so, what is the mf and residual for 36/12, also any incentives? Whoops zip is 98125
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    snipsnipe said:

    I signed a lease 2 days ago but have not taken delivery of vehicle yet. The incentives I received was $1250 for Limited 42/15. Are the incentives also updated to $2250 for me? I am at 91745.

    To answer previous poster, after a bit of research I've concluded that best # months is 42 (at least for 15k) since the residual for 39 mos and 42 mos are both 43% PLUS there is no acquisition fee at 42 months (savings of $595). The MF increases from .00035 to .0004, but the acq fee by itself will more than offset this increase.

    Thanks for the info - picking up my 2020 pacifca this Sat and am going w/ 42 mo's based on your advice. This is replacing my 2017 pacifica lease.
    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399

    New here, I nearby is listed a new Chrysler Pacifica L from 2018. Can I lease this? If so, what is the mf and residual for 36/12, also any incentives? Whoops zip is 98125

    No lease programs for 2018 or 2019 Pacificas

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!
  • Options
    snipsnipesnipsnipe Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2019
    Hi can I get updated Lease incentives and MF/RES for 15k/42mo for Limited trim in 91745?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    snipsnipe said:

    Hi can I get updated Lease incentives and MF/RES for 15k/42mo for Limited trim in 91745?

    No changes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mllcb42mllcb42 Member Posts: 47
    Hello, could you provide MF/RV/Incentives for touring L and limited for 39/12 and 42/12 in 95661? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    mllcb42 said:

    Hello, could you provide MF/RV/Incentives for touring L and limited for 39/12 and 42/12 in 95661? Thanks!

    Touring L
    .00099 MF and 43% residual
    .00085 MF and 42% residual

    Limited
    .00035 MF and 45% residual
    .00040 MF and 45% residual

    $1250 incentive - either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tamc2005tamc2005 Member Posts: 8
    Hi. Wondering MF, RV and any incentives on '20 Touring L+ and Limited. 36/12. Zip is 77380
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    tamc2005 said:

    Hi. Wondering MF, RV and any incentives on '20 Touring L+ and Limited. 36/12. Zip is 77380

    Touring L:
    39/12: .00099 MF and 43% residual
    42/12: .00085 MF and 42% residual

    Limited
    .00035 MF and 45% residual
    .00040 MF and 45% residual

    $1250 incentive - either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MeshNYMeshNY Member Posts: 13
    Could you please provide the MF/RV/incentives for a 2020 Touring-L in 11204? 24/10 Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    MeshNY said:

    Could you please provide the MF/RV/incentives for a 2020 Touring-L in 11204? 24/10 Thank you!

    27/10
    .00069 MF and 51% residual
    $3800 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 61
    Hello,

    Can i please get residual and MF for 48236 on the following:

    Hybrid Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Plus any incentives? Also, how is the $7,500 tax credit applied to leases?

    THANK YOU!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    brunot99 said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get residual and MF for 48236 on the following:

    Hybrid Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Plus any incentives? Also, how is the $7,500 tax credit applied to leases?

    THANK YOU!

    Hybrid Limited
    Standard MF and 52% / 45% / 43%
    No info on incentives
    You do not get the $7500 as you are not the owner of the vehicle - the bank is

    Gas Limited
    27/12 - .00065 and 55%
    39/12 - .00035 and 45%
    42/12 - .00040 and 45%
    $2800 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 61
    Michaell said:

    brunot99 said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get residual and MF for 48236 on the following:

    Hybrid Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Plus any incentives? Also, how is the $7,500 tax credit applied to leases?

    THANK YOU!

    Hybrid Limited
    Standard MF and 52% / 45% / 43%
    No info on incentives
    You do not get the $7500 as you are not the owner of the vehicle - the bank is

    Gas Limited
    27/12 - .00065 and 55%
    39/12 - .00035 and 45%
    42/12 - .00040 and 45%
    $2800 incentives
    Thank you. I understand i would not get the $7,500 as I am not the owner, but how would that apply to the lease? As cost reduction of sale price? or non-taxed incentive?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    brunot99 said:

    Michaell said:

    brunot99 said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get residual and MF for 48236 on the following:

    Hybrid Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Plus any incentives? Also, how is the $7,500 tax credit applied to leases?

    THANK YOU!

    Hybrid Limited
    Standard MF and 52% / 45% / 43%
    No info on incentives
    You do not get the $7500 as you are not the owner of the vehicle - the bank is

    Gas Limited
    27/12 - .00065 and 55%
    39/12 - .00035 and 45%
    42/12 - .00040 and 45%
    $2800 incentives
    Thank you. I understand i would not get the $7,500 as I am not the owner, but how would that apply to the lease? As cost reduction of sale price? or non-taxed incentive?
    That's up to the bank - sometimes, they'll pass the incentive along to you, others will inflate the residual to keep the payment reasonable.

    If you compare the residuals of the hybrid and gas models, they're pretty even.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 61
    Michaell said:

    brunot99 said:

    Michaell said:

    brunot99 said:

    Hello,

    Can i please get residual and MF for 48236 on the following:

    Hybrid Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Limited
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12

    Plus any incentives? Also, how is the $7,500 tax credit applied to leases?

    THANK YOU!

    Hybrid Limited
    Standard MF and 52% / 45% / 43%
    No info on incentives
    You do not get the $7500 as you are not the owner of the vehicle - the bank is

    Gas Limited
    27/12 - .00065 and 55%
    39/12 - .00035 and 45%
    42/12 - .00040 and 45%
    $2800 incentives
    Thank you. I understand i would not get the $7,500 as I am not the owner, but how would that apply to the lease? As cost reduction of sale price? or non-taxed incentive?
    That's up to the bank - sometimes, they'll pass the incentive along to you, others will inflate the residual to keep the payment reasonable.

    If you compare the residuals of the hybrid and gas models, they're pretty even.
    Thank you
  • Options
    goldieatxgoldieatx Member Posts: 26
    2020 Pacifica Limited in 77098 please.
    Prefer 36/15, but if 39/15 or 39/12 is what they're offering, then I'll look at that. Thanks. Also are the programs any different in 78758 or is it the same region?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    goldieatx said:

    2020 Pacifica Limited in 77098 please.
    Prefer 36/15, but if 39/15 or 39/12 is what they're offering, then I'll look at that. Thanks. Also are the programs any different in 78758 or is it the same region?

    Both ZIPs have the same numbers

    39/15, this month
    .00035 and 43%
    $1250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hawkgrl79hawkgrl79 Member Posts: 18
    Hello. Could you please provide MF, RV and any incentives on '20 Touring L+ and Limited. 39/15 and 42/15. Zip is 50309, thank you in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.