Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2020 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

17810121315

Comments

  • DaBumpDaBump Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2020
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Rogue S and SV FWD for 36,12k in 92509. Thanks!
  • SaphireSaphire Member Posts: 30
    Saphire said:
    Residual, MF, and any incentives (including any to lease or purchase) for 2020 Rogue S and SV 36/12 for 11590 and 11746 Thank you

    Saphire said:
    Two different dealers

    FWD or AWD? AWD only Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975
    Saphire said:

    Saphire said:
    Residual, MF, and any incentives (including any to lease or purchase) for 2020 Rogue S and SV 36/12 for 11590 and 11746 Thank you

    Saphire said:
    Two different dealers

    FWD or AWD? AWD only Thank you

    S - .00003 and 48%
    SV - .00103 and 53%
    $3575 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975
    DaBump said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Rogue S and SV FWD for 36,12k in 92509. Thanks!

    S - .00003 and 46%
    SV - .00103 and 52%
    $2475 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DaBumpDaBump Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    DaBump said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Rogue S and SV FWD for 36,12k in 92509. Thanks!

    S - .00003 and 46%
    SV - .00103 and 52%
    $2475 incentives
    Thanks, Michaell!
  • AconkAconk 60565Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2020
    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for rogue Sl AWD and SV AWD 36/12 for 60565
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975
    Aconk said:

    Can I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for rogue Sl AWD and SV AWD 36/12 for 60565

    SL - .00006 and 51%
    SV - .00103 and 53%
    $3275 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ekimneemsekimneems Member Posts: 2
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue S & SL (AWD) for 36/10k zip code 07647. Thank you in advance!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    ekimneems said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue S & SL (AWD) for 36/10k zip code 07647. Thank you in advance!!!

    36/12

    S: .00003 MF and 48% residual
    SL: .00006 MF and 51% residual

    $3575 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • motorsportsaustinmotorsportsaustin Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2020
    Can you please share the MF and residual for 24mo/ 7500miles/yr 2020 Rogue SV AWD in 94070? Thanks!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975

    Can you please share the MF and residual for 24mo/ 7500miles/yr 2020 Rogue SV AWD in 94070? Thanks!!!

    Lowest mileage allowance from Nissan is 12K

    24/12
    .00103 and 59%
    $2475 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mango925mango925 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Rogue SV AWD for 36,15k in 11214. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975
    mango925 said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 Rogue SV AWD for 36,15k in 11214. Thanks!

    .00103 and 52%
    $3575 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Snapper59Snapper59 Member Posts: 6
    Hello. Can i get the numbers on a 2020 rogue sport S awd. zip 08857 and 10306. term 36/12
  • Snapper59Snapper59 Member Posts: 6
    Also, Is the zip code used for where you bought it or where you live. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    Snapper59 said:

    Hello. Can i get the numbers on a 2020 rogue sport S awd. zip 08857 and 10306. term 36/12

    Snapper59 said:

    Also, Is the zip code used for where you bought it or where you live. Thank you

    Dealer location. Which is it?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Snapper59Snapper59 Member Posts: 6
    Dealer location in staten island and Edison, NJ
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975
    Snapper59 said:

    Dealer location in staten island and Edison, NJ

    .00006 and 53%
    $2750 incentive

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • holio23holio23 06851Member Posts: 4
    Residual, MF, and any incentives for 2020 Rogue SV 36/10 for 01801. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    holio23 said:

    Residual, MF, and any incentives for 2020 Rogue SV 36/10 for 01801. Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bostonitebostonite Member Posts: 5
    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    bostonite said:

    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801. Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3275 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bostonitebostonite Member Posts: 5
    Thank you!
    kyfdx said:

    bostonite said:

    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801. Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3275 incentive
  • aleungaleung Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2020
    Hi,
    I'm looking for MF, RV, incentives for a Rogue SV AWD with Premium package and SV AWD with Premium package for 06897. 24months & 12k miles and 36months & 12k miles
    Thanks in Advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    aleung said:

    Hi,
    I'm looking for MF, RV, incentives for a Rogue SV AWD with Premium package and SV AWD with Premium package for 06897. 24months & 12k miles and 36months & 12k miles
    Thanks in Advance!

    .00103 MF
    59%/53% residual
    $3575 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bostonitebostonite Member Posts: 5
    When I called the Nissan dealership in zip code 01801, they said the July rebates had expired, and they currently have no rebates or incentives at all. Has anyone else encountered this?
    bostonite said:

    Thank you!

    kyfdx said:

    bostonite said:

    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801. Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3275 incentive
  • Vito DiGiorgioVito DiGiorgio Member Posts: 87
    edited August 2020
    Can I have August RV, MF, Incentives, and loyalty if active for Rogue SL and Rogue Sport SL AWD 36/12- 07055?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975
    bostonite said:

    When I called the Nissan dealership in zip code 01801, they said the July rebates had expired, and they currently have no rebates or incentives at all. Has anyone else encountered this?

    bostonite said:

    Thank you!

    kyfdx said:

    bostonite said:

    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801. Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3275 incentive
    The current Nissan programs expire today; new programs will be released tomorrow.

    Try a different dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,975

    Can I have August RV, MF, Incentives, and loyalty if active for Rogue SL and Rogue Sport SL AWD 36/12- 07055?

    August programs start tomorrow.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bostonitebostonite Member Posts: 5
    Thank you!
    Michaell said:

    bostonite said:

    When I called the Nissan dealership in zip code 01801, they said the July rebates had expired, and they currently have no rebates or incentives at all. Has anyone else encountered this?

    bostonite said:

    Thank you!

    kyfdx said:

    bostonite said:

    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801. Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3275 incentive
    The current Nissan programs expire today; new programs will be released tomorrow.

    Try a different dealer.
  • thampw87thampw87 Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

    Can you give me RV and MF for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 36m/12k and 36m/10k zip 08837? Any new incentive applicable to this vehicle for August?

    Thanks,

    Peng
  • Vito DiGiorgioVito DiGiorgio Member Posts: 87
    edited August 2020
    Michaell said:

    Can I have August RV, MF, Incentives, and loyalty if active for Rogue SL and Rogue Sport SL AWD 36/12- 07055?

    August programs start tomorrow.
    Have the numbers been released?

    August RV, MF, Incentives, and loyalty if active for Rogue SL and Rogue Sport SL AWD 36/12- 07055?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    thampw87 said:

    Hi,

    Can you give me RV and MF for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 36m/12k and 36m/10k zip 08837? Any new incentive applicable to this vehicle for August?

    Thanks,

    Peng

    36/12
    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3675 incentive

    10K/yr is not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841

    Michaell said:

    Can I have August RV, MF, Incentives, and loyalty if active for Rogue SL and Rogue Sport SL AWD 36/12- 07055?

    August programs start tomorrow.
    Have the numbers been released?

    August RV, MF, Incentives, and loyalty if active for Rogue SL and Rogue Sport SL AWD 36/12- 07055?
    Rogue: .00006 MF and 51% residual. $3675 incentive
    Rogue Sport: .00003 MF and 54% residual. $2925 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bostonitebostonite Member Posts: 5
    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801? (Sorry, I also asked a few days ago, not realizing the incentives would quickly change.) Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    bostonite said:

    Hello -- could I please have the usual numbers for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package, 36/12 lease, dealership 01801? (Sorry, I also asked a few days ago, not realizing the incentives would quickly change.) Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3375 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Chb238Chb238 Member Posts: 11
    May I please have 36/12 FWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue SV and SL zip 30269? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    Chb238 said:

    May I please have 36/12 FWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue SV and SL zip 30269? Thank you.

    SL: .00006 MF and 50% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 52% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jonnyd91jonnyd91 Member Posts: 37
    May I please have 36/15 AWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue S and SV zip 08527? Thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    jonnyd91 said:

    May I please have 36/15 AWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue S and SV zip 08527? Thank you.

    S: .00003 MF and 47% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 52% residual

    $3675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wickeddisheswickeddishes Member Posts: 17
    Please provide residual value, money factor and any incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV FWD, 24 or 36 months, 12k zip code 78539, returning customer. Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841

    Please provide residual value, money factor and any incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV FWD, 24 or 36 months, 12k zip code 78539, returning customer. Thank you in advance.

    .00103 MF
    58%/52% residual

    $1975 incentive

    Don't see any loyalty incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lvs23_93lvs23_93 Member Posts: 25
    Hello, Can I have RV, MF, and rebates for Nissan Rogue SV AWD in 10470 for 36/12?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    lvs23_93 said:

    Hello, Can I have RV, MF, and rebates for Nissan Rogue SV AWD in 10470 for 36/12?
    Thank you.

    .00103 MF and 53% residual
    $3675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jonnyd91jonnyd91 Member Posts: 37
    kyfdx said:

    jonnyd91 said:

    May I please have 36/15 AWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue S and SV zip 08527? Thank you.

    S: .00003 MF and 47% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 52% residual

    $3675 incentive
    What specific incentives are included in the $3675?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    jonnyd91 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jonnyd91 said:

    May I please have 36/15 AWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue S and SV zip 08527? Thank you.

    S: .00003 MF and 47% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 52% residual

    $3675 incentive
    What specific incentives are included in the $3675?

    Thanks
    Total Cash of $3675 includes:
    $3675 NMAC Lease Cash - Rogue

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jonnyd91jonnyd91 Member Posts: 37
    kyfdx said:

    jonnyd91 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jonnyd91 said:

    May I please have 36/15 AWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue S and SV zip 08527? Thank you.

    S: .00003 MF and 47% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 52% residual

    $3675 incentive
    What specific incentives are included in the $3675?

    Thanks
    Total Cash of $3675 includes:
    $3675 NMAC Lease Cash - Rogue
    Do Nissan also have any loyalty cash For current leases?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,841
    jonnyd91 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jonnyd91 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jonnyd91 said:

    May I please have 36/15 AWD MF, RV and incentives for Rogue S and SV zip 08527? Thank you.

    S: .00003 MF and 47% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 52% residual

    $3675 incentive
    What specific incentives are included in the $3675?

    Thanks
    Total Cash of $3675 includes:
    $3675 NMAC Lease Cash - Rogue
    Do Nissan also have any loyalty cash For current leases?
    Don't see any loyalty incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aleungaleung Member Posts: 14
    I've leased cars the bad way before and this is the first time I'm using RV, MF, etc.

    Just want to double check my math on a Rogue SV. Would the following be the formula to calculate monthly costs with current incentives from NMAC?
    monthly payment = (Net Cap - (MSRP x RV) / lease length) +
    (Net Cap + (MSRP x RV) * MF) -
    (incentives / lease length)
    
    Am I missing anything or factor in something wrong?

    Thanks in advance!
  • SaphireSaphire Member Posts: 30
    Residual, MF, and any incentives ncluding any to lease or purchase for 2020 AWD Rogue S and SV 36/12 for 11590 and 11746 two different dealerships Thank you

Sign In or Register to comment.