2020 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

1679111215

Comments

  • benseattle89benseattle89 Member Posts: 64
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue SL & SV (both FWD & AWD) for 36,10k in 20121. When do these numbers expire? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue SL & SV (both FWD & AWD) for 36,10k in 20121. When do these numbers expire? Thanks!

    36/12
    SL - .00011 and 51% / 52% for FWD / AWD
    SV - .00101 and 53% / 54%
    $3500 incentives

    Numbers expire 6/30

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmackbmack Member Posts: 17
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue S & SL (AWD) for 36/10k and 36/12 K zip code 08817. Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763
    bmack said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue S & SL (AWD) for 36/10k and 36/12 K zip code 08817. Thank you in advance

    36/12
    .00003 MF
    49%/52% residual for S/SL

    $3800 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chuck209chuck209 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,
    Could I get the RV and MF of 2020 Nisaan rogue SV on a 36months/15k lease for zip codes 95757. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    chuck209 said:

    Hello,
    Could I get the RV and MF of 2020 Nisaan rogue SV on a 36months/15k lease for zip codes 95757. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chuck209chuck209 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    chuck209 said:

    Hello,
    Could I get the RV and MF of 2020 Nisaan rogue SV on a 36months/15k lease for zip codes 95757. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    chuck209 said:

    Michaell said:

    chuck209 said:

    Hello,
    Could I get the RV and MF of 2020 Nisaan rogue SV on a 36months/15k lease for zip codes 95757. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00101 and 52%
    $2700 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmackbmack Member Posts: 17
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV (AWD) for 36/10k and 36/12 K zip code 08817. Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763
    bmack said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV (AWD) for 36/10k and 36/12 K zip code 08817. Thank you in advance

    36/12
    .00101 MF and 54% residual
    $3800 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MisterMister9MisterMister9 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV (AWD) for 36/12 K zip code 06903. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV (AWD) for 36/12 K zip code 06903. Thanks!

    .00101 MF and 54% residual
    $3800 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DDRockDDRock Member Posts: 11
    Hi, can you please let me know the Mf, residual, and incentives for 36/12 Rogue S awd. Zip 07946. Ty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    DDRock said:

    Hi, can you please let me know the Mf, residual, and incentives for 36/12 Rogue S awd. Zip 07946. Ty

    .00003 and 49%
    $3800 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2020rogue2020rogue Member Posts: 6
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives on Rogue S AWD and Rogue Sport S AWD in zip code 19087?

    I’d greatly appreciate it!
    12,000 miles per year
  • 2020rogue2020rogue Member Posts: 6
    Can I also get the MF, RV, and incentives on Rogue S AWD and Rogue Sport S AWD in 08002? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763
    2020rogue said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives on Rogue S AWD and Rogue Sport S AWD in zip code 19087?

    I’d greatly appreciate it!
    12,000 miles per year

    36/12

    Rogue: .00003 MF and 49% residual. $3800 incentive
    Sport: .00041 MF and 54% residual. $2450 incentive

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DDRockDDRock Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    DDRock said:

    Hi, can you please let me know the Mf, residual, and incentives for 36/12 Rogue S awd. Zip 07946. Ty

    .00003 and 49%
    $3800 incentives
    Michaell,

    Do you know if that $3800 incentive includes loyalty?

    Thanks,
    Derek

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763
    DDRock said:

    Michaell said:

    DDRock said:

    Hi, can you please let me know the Mf, residual, and incentives for 36/12 Rogue S awd. Zip 07946. Ty

    .00003 and 49%
    $3800 incentives
    Michaell,

    Do you know if that $3800 incentive includes loyalty?

    Thanks,
    Derek

    It does not

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wickeddisheswickeddishes Member Posts: 17
    Please provide residual value, money factor and any incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV FWD, 24 or 36 months, 12k zip code 78539, returning customer. Thank you in advance.
  • DaBumpDaBump Member Posts: 9
    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue S FWD for 36,12k in 92509. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763

    Please provide residual value, money factor and any incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV FWD, 24 or 36 months, 12k zip code 78539, returning customer. Thank you in advance.

    .00101 MF
    60%/53% residual

    $2100 incentive

    $500 lease loyalty (must be turning in a current NMAC lease)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763
    DaBump said:

    Hi, looking for the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Rogue S FWD for 36,12k in 92509. Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 48% residual
    $2700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DaBumpDaBump Member Posts: 9
    Thanks kyfdx!
  • Vito DiGiorgioVito DiGiorgio Member Posts: 87
    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for Nissan Rogue SV and SL AWD in 07083? 36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for Nissan Rogue SV and SL AWD in 07083? 36/12k

    SL: .00006 MF and 51% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 53% residual

    $3575 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nolefan00nolefan00 Member Posts: 22
    Hello, Can I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 36mo/10K Nissan Rogue SL FWD. Zip - 33063? Returning customer. No premium package. Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    nolefan00 said:

    Hello, Can I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 36mo/10K Nissan Rogue SL FWD. Zip - 33063? Returning customer. No premium package. Thank you in advance!

    36/12
    .00006 and 50%
    $3575 incentives
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nolefan00nolefan00 Member Posts: 22
    Hello, Can I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 36mo/12K Nissan Rogue SV FWD. Zip - 33063? Returning customer. With premium package. Thank you!
  • Cg1900Cg1900 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I am looking for the Money factor, residual value and incentives for a Rogue Sport SL AWD. Both 36M/10K and 36M/12K. Zip code 11754. Thank you for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    nolefan00 said:

    Hello, Can I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 36mo/12K Nissan Rogue SV FWD. Zip - 33063? Returning customer. With premium package. Thank you!

    .00103 and 52%
    $3575 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    Cg1900 said:

    Hello, I am looking for the Money factor, residual value and incentives for a Rogue Sport SL AWD. Both 36M/10K and 36M/12K. Zip code 11754. Thank you for your help!

    36/12
    .00003 and 54%
    $2750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ghostmanghostman Member Posts: 11
    Please provide MF/RV/Incentives for Rogue S/SV/SL FWD for 36/10 (though it appears from previous posts that it is not offered so I will take 36/12 if that is the case) for 34243
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    ghostman said:

    Please provide MF/RV/Incentives for Rogue S/SV/SL FWD for 36/10 (though it appears from previous posts that it is not offered so I will take 36/12 if that is the case) for 34243

    36/12
    S - .00003 and 46%
    SL - .00006 and 50%
    SV - .00103 and 52%

    $3275 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ghostmanghostman Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    ghostman said:

    Please provide MF/RV/Incentives for Rogue S/SV/SL FWD for 36/10 (though it appears from previous posts that it is not offered so I will take 36/12 if that is the case) for 34243

    36/12
    S - .00003 and 46%
    SL - .00006 and 50%
    SV - .00103 and 52%

    $3275 incentives
    Thanks! Does addition of SL Premium package (on SL obviously) or AWD on any of them make a difference?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    ghostman said:

    Michaell said:

    ghostman said:

    Please provide MF/RV/Incentives for Rogue S/SV/SL FWD for 36/10 (though it appears from previous posts that it is not offered so I will take 36/12 if that is the case) for 34243

    36/12
    S - .00003 and 46%
    SL - .00006 and 50%
    SV - .00103 and 52%

    $3275 incentives
    Thanks! Does addition of SL Premium package (on SL obviously) or AWD on any of them make a difference?
    Packages and options don't affect the numbers.

    For AWD, add 1% for SL/SV, and 2% for S

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NCNoleNCNole Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    Any chance I could get MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with premium package for 36/12 in 27601? Current 2017 Rogue SV AWD premium package lessee turning it in (if I can't get a good sale offer from CarMax, I used far less mileage than originally expected so I'm hoping there's some equity but we'll see.)

    Also related--this car was leased originally in Chicago, but initial quotes from NC dealers for a 2020 version seem about $100 a month higher than what I managed to negotiate in 2017. Anything special about NC vs IL or am I probably just hitting the initial wall because I'm trying to line up quotes without stepping in the dealership first?

    Thanks for your time!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763
    NCNole said:

    Any chance I could get MF/RV/Incentives for 2020 Rogue SV AWD with premium package for 36/12 in 27601? Current 2017 Rogue SV AWD premium package lessee turning it in (if I can't get a good sale offer from CarMax, I used far less mileage than originally expected so I'm hoping there's some equity but we'll see.)

    Also related--this car was leased originally in Chicago, but initial quotes from NC dealers for a 2020 version seem about $100 a month higher than what I managed to negotiate in 2017. Anything special about NC vs IL or am I probably just hitting the initial wall because I'm trying to line up quotes without stepping in the dealership first?

    Thanks for your time!

    .00103 MF and 53% residual

    Don't see any loyalty or lease incentives.

    Different year, different lease programs. Keep shopping.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NCNoleNCNole Member Posts: 2


    .00103 MF and 53% residual

    Don't see any loyalty or lease incentives.

    Different year, different lease programs. Keep shopping.

    Thank you!
  • Nico95Nico95 Member Posts: 3
    2020 Nissan Rogue SV MF/residual/incentives 36/12k in 27105 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    Nico95 said:

    2020 Nissan Rogue SV MF/residual/incentives 36/12k in 27105 please

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wickeddisheswickeddishes Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    Please provide residual value, money factor and any incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV FWD, 24 or 36 months, 12k zip code 78539, returning customer. Thank you in advance.

    .00101 MF
    60%/53% residual

    $2100 incentive

    $500 lease loyalty (must be turning in a current NMAC lease)
    Hello! Is this info still valid? Or are there new figures?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763

    kyfdx said:

    Please provide residual value, money factor and any incentives for a 2020 Rogue SV FWD, 24 or 36 months, 12k zip code 78539, returning customer. Thank you in advance.

    .00101 MF
    60%/53% residual

    $2100 incentive

    $500 lease loyalty (must be turning in a current NMAC lease)
    Hello! Is this info still valid? Or are there new figures?
    .00103 MF
    58%/52% residual

    $1875 incentive

    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Lemming101Lemming101 Member Posts: 14
    Can I get the MF, RV and lease cash for Rogue AWD, SV and SL, 36/12k, for 07645. thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,763

    Can I get the MF, RV and lease cash for Rogue AWD, SV and SL, 36/12k, for 07645. thanks

    SL: .00006 MF and 51% residual
    SV: .00103 MF and 53% residual

    $3575 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wongx503wongx503 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Can I get a MF, residual and any incentives for the 2020 Rogue SV AWD for a 36/15 in 55408 AND 53005?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    wongx503 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get a MF, residual and any incentives for the 2020 Rogue SV AWD for a 36/15 in 55408 AND 53005?

    Thanks!

    Which is the dealer ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SaphireSaphire Member Posts: 30
    Residual, MF, and any incentives (including any to lease or purchase) for 2020 Rogue S and SV 36/12 for 11590 and 11746 Thank you
  • SaphireSaphire Member Posts: 30
    Two different dealers
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,849
    Saphire said:

    Residual, MF, and any incentives (including any to lease or purchase) for 2020 Rogue S and SV 36/12 for 11590 and 11746 Thank you

    Saphire said:

    Two different dealers

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.