Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2020 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

1910111214

Comments

  • 454tristate454tristate VermontMember Posts: 4
    Sorry, 12k/yr, 3 yrs.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    Michaell said:

    Hello, looking for 2020 RogueSV and SL AWD MF and Residual. My zip 05401. Or is it based on dealer zip? I am dealing with dealers in 3 states.

    03570, 03431, 05401

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    Sorry, 12k/yr, 3 yrs.

    SL AWD - .00009 and 51%
    SV AWD - .00105 and 53%
    $3375 incentives

    Either VT or NH

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thankful4AllThankful4All Member Posts: 11
    May I please have the MF, RV and November incentives for a 2020 Rogue S FWD and Rogue SV FWD for 36/12K in zip codes 11417, 11361 and 10801 (if there's any difference amongst those local zip codes)? You provide a wonderful service. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813

    May I please have the MF, RV and November incentives for a 2020 Rogue S FWD and Rogue SV FWD for 36/12K in zip codes 11417, 11361 and 10801 (if there's any difference amongst those local zip codes)? You provide a wonderful service. Thank you.

    S: .00025 MF and 47% residual
    SV: .00105 MF and 52% residual

    $3675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jayr1njjayr1nj Member Posts: 57
    Hi, is there a 2021 rogue forum yet?
    Also, could I please have the 2020 sv/sl numbers for 36/12 for 07069 thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    jayr1nj said:

    Hi, is there a 2021 rogue forum yet?
    Also, could I please have the 2020 sv/sl numbers for 36/12 for 07069 thanks

    2021 thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63544/nissan/rogue/2021-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    FWD or AWD for 2020?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayr1njjayr1nj Member Posts: 57
    Michaell said:

    jayr1nj said:

    Hi, is there a 2021 rogue forum yet?
    Also, could I please have the 2020 sv/sl numbers for 36/12 for 07069 thanks

    2021 thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63544/nissan/rogue/2021-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    FWD or AWD for 2020?
    Sorry AWD THANKS

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    jayr1nj said:

    Michaell said:

    jayr1nj said:

    Hi, is there a 2021 rogue forum yet?
    Also, could I please have the 2020 sv/sl numbers for 36/12 for 07069 thanks

    2021 thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63544/nissan/rogue/2021-nissan-rogue-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    FWD or AWD for 2020?
    Sorry AWD THANKS

    SL: .00009 MF and 51% residual
    SV: .00105 MF and 53% residual

    $3675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hg516Hg516 Member Posts: 1
    Hey can I get the mf/res and incentives/conquest on a 2020 SL AWD 36/12 for 11590

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    Hg516 said:

    Hey can I get the mf/res and incentives/conquest on a 2020 SL AWD 36/12 for 11590

    Thanks!

    .00009 MF and 51% residual
    $3675 incentive

    No info on conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blacki24blacki24 Member Posts: 17
    Hello, looking to see if this has changed.... could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 36/12k in 11701. Any military incentive with Vets day around the corner?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    blacki24 said:

    Hello, looking to see if this has changed.... could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 36/12k in 11701. Any military incentive with Vets day around the corner?

    .00105 and 53%
    $3675 incentives
    $500 military

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Maximus22001Maximus22001 ILMember Posts: 48
    Could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV/SL AWD 36/15k for zip 60510. If there is better rates for 24/39mo let me know.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942

    Could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV/SL AWD 36/15k for zip 60510. If there is better rates for 24/39mo let me know.

    36/15
    SL - .00009 and 50%
    SV - .00105 and 52%
    $3375 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nytechienytechie CTMember Posts: 3
    Looking at 2021 rouge SL (CTV) FWD

    12k/36 month. MF, Residual, and Incentives please. For 29466 zip. Thank you!!!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    nytechie said:

    Looking at 2021 rouge SL (CTV) FWD

    12k/36 month. MF, Residual, and Incentives please. For 29466 zip. Thank you!!!

    2021 Rogue lease thread

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rhuber46rhuber46 Tucson, AZMember Posts: 4
    Hi, Could I get the 12K/36 month, MF/Residual and incentives on a 2020 Rogue SL FWD for Zip code 85382.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    rhuber46 said:

    Hi, Could I get the 12K/36 month, MF/Residual and incentives on a 2020 Rogue SL FWD for Zip code 85382.

    Thanks

    .00009 and 50%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kzybulewkzybulew Member Posts: 40
    Hi,
    Looking for the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SL AWD 36/15k and 12K for zip code 07040.
    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    kzybulew said:

    Hi,
    Looking for the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SL AWD 36/15k and 12K for zip code 07040.
    Thank you in advance!

    .00009 MF
    50%/51% residual

    $3675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • J_GilJ_Gil Member Posts: 8
    Thanks so much for this board, such a helpful place! Looking for the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD (premium package) for 36/12k in 07073. Would most of northern new jersey dealers have the same numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    J_Gil said:

    Thanks so much for this board, such a helpful place! Looking for the MF, residual and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD (premium package) for 36/12k in 07073. Would most of northern new jersey dealers have the same numbers?

    .00105 MF and 53% residual
    $3675 incentive

    Yes, all dealers in the market will have the same numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TH85TH85 Member Posts: 28
    Hi - do you know if December details have been released yet? If so looking for the following lease details:

    2020 Nissan Rouge S AWD (or SV if it has better numbers)
    36/12k
    Zip: 18104
    Looking for MF, residual & any incentives (no loyalty)

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    TH85 said:

    Hi - do you know if December details have been released yet? If so looking for the following lease details:

    2020 Nissan Rouge S AWD (or SV if it has better numbers)
    36/12k
    Zip: 18104
    Looking for MF, residual & any incentives (no loyalty)

    Thank you!

    S: .00025 MF and 49% residual
    SV: .00105 MF and 53% residual

    $3675 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TH85TH85 Member Posts: 28
    kyfdx said:

    TH85 said:

    Hi - do you know if December details have been released yet? If so looking for the following lease details:

    2020 Nissan Rouge S AWD (or SV if it has better numbers)
    36/12k
    Zip: 18104
    Looking for MF, residual & any incentives (no loyalty)

    Thank you!

    S: .00025 MF and 49% residual
    SV: .00105 MF and 53% residual

    $3675 incentive
    Thank you very much!
  • ericg753ericg753 Member Posts: 38
    Hi Michaell, could you please provide the MF and residual value on a 2020 Nissan Rogue Platinum and SL, AWD, 36/12 in 11590
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    ericg753 said:

    Hi Michaell, could you please provide the MF and residual value on a 2020 Nissan Rogue Platinum and SL, AWD, 36/12 in 11590

    SL: .00009 MF and 51% residual
    $3675 incentive

    I don't see a Platinum trim for 2020.

    If there is one, we don't have the info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CoastaliiCoastalii Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    Hi,

    Could I please get the MF, residual on a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV FWD. Zip code is 95630.

    36/12 or 36/10 for the mileage.

    Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    Coastalii said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the MF, residual on a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV FWD. Zip code is 95630.

    36/12 or 36/10 for the mileage.

    Thank You

    36/12
    .00105 MF and 52% residual
    $3075 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sll1231Sll1231 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Can I please have RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, leasing 36mos/15kyr for zip code 43204. If it’s not too much trouble, could I also please have it for 36/12k?
    Thanks so much!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    Sll1231 said:

    Hello,
    Can I please have RV, MF and incentives for 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, leasing 36mos/15kyr for zip code 43204. If it’s not too much trouble, could I also please have it for 36/12k?
    Thanks so much!!

    36/15
    .00105 and 52%
    $3375 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eyal247eyal247 Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2020
    Hi can I get the mf/rv and incentives (including graduate student and excellent credit score) on a 2020 Rogue S and SL AWD 36/12 for 11215?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    eyal247 said:

    Hi can I get the mf/rv and incentives (including graduate student and excellent credit score) on a 2020 Rogue S and SL AWD 36/12 for 11215?

    Thank you!

    S: .00025 MF and 49% residual
    SL: .00009 MF and 51% residual

    $3675 incentive
    $500 grad

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kat2020Kat2020 TexasMember Posts: 3
    Hello, could you provide MF RV and lease incentives for December for 2020 rogue sport SV FWD 36/12 for 78230? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    Kat2020 said:

    Hello, could you provide MF RV and lease incentives for December for 2020 rogue sport SV FWD 36/12 for 78230? Thanks in advance!

    .00017 and 52%
    $925 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kumaranVkumaranV Member Posts: 19
    edited December 2020
    Hey! Could I please get MF, Residual, and Incentives for December month on 2020 Nissan Rogue S and SV 36/12k Zipcode 19341 Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    kumaranV said:

    Hey! Could I please get MF, Residual, and Incentives for December month on 2020 Nissan Rogue S and SV 36/12k Zipcode 19341 Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kumaranVkumaranV Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    kumaranV said:

    Hey! Could I please get MF, Residual, and Incentives for December month on 2020 Nissan Rogue S and SV 36/12k Zipcode 19341 Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, Need to information for AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    kumaranV said:

    Michaell said:

    kumaranV said:

    Hey! Could I please get MF, Residual, and Incentives for December month on 2020 Nissan Rogue S and SV 36/12k Zipcode 19341 Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, Need to information for AWD
    S - .00025 and 49%
    SV - .00105 and 53%
    $4175 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • budyy2kbudyy2k 20105Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Can I get the current MF, Residual, and incentives for Rogue 2020 SL AWD for zip 20105?
    36 or 48 months / 12k/year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,813
    budyy2k said:

    Hi, Can I get the current MF, Residual, and incentives for Rogue 2020 SL AWD for zip 20105?
    36 or 48 months / 12k/year

    .00009 MF and 51% residual
    .00063 MF and 42% residual

    $3875 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nap811nap811 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020
    Hey! Could I please get MF, Residual, and Incentives for end of December on 2020 Nissan Rogue S and SV AWD 36/12k Zipcode 06516 Thank you kindly!
  • maher871maher871 Member Posts: 4
    Could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 36/12k in 07834.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    nap811 said:

    Hey! Could I please get MF, Residual, and Incentives for end of December on 2020 Nissan Rogue S and SV AWD 36/12k Zipcode 06516 Thank you kindly!

    S - .00025 and 49%
    SV - .00105 and 53%
    $3075 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    maher871 said:

    Could I please have the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue SV AWD 36/12k in 07834.

    .00105 and 53%
    $3075 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rpellis4rpellis4 Member Posts: 24
    Hi, can I please get the residual value, money factor, and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport S FWD? 36/12k and zip code 34974. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    rpellis4 said:

    Hi, can I please get the residual value, money factor, and incentives for a 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport S FWD? 36/12k and zip code 34974. Thank you!

    .00024 and 52%
    $3175 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kat2020Kat2020 TexasMember Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    Kat2020 said:

    Hello, could you provide MF RV and lease incentives for December for 2020 rogue sport SV FWD 36/12 for 78230? Thanks in advance!

    .00017 and 52%
    $925 incentives
    Hello, did the numbers change for January? I just noticed that TX is getting the lowest incentives :disappointed:
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 211,942
    Kat2020 said:

    Michaell said:

    Kat2020 said:

    Hello, could you provide MF RV and lease incentives for December for 2020 rogue sport SV FWD 36/12 for 78230? Thanks in advance!

    .00017 and 52%
    $925 incentives
    Hello, did the numbers change for January? I just noticed that TX is getting the lowest incentives :disappointed:
    .00016 and 50%
    $1450 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • toomuch88toomuch88 new jerseyMember Posts: 29
    Can I please have the MF residual value for 2020 Rogue Sport S AWD 12/36 zip 07110
Sign In or Register to comment.