2020 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

2456727

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    e2jxover said:

    Please Could I get MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 rav 4 XLE FWD 33569 36/15. TIA

    .00183 MF and 60% residual
    $500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MP1987MP1987 Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2020 Rav4 TRD and 2020 Rav4 Hybrid XSE 99518 36/15. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    MP1987 said:

    Can I please get the MF, Residual, and incentives for a 2020 Rav4 TRD and 2020 Rav4 Hybrid XSE 99518 36/15. Thank you.

    Gas TRD - .00206 and 59%
    Hybrid XSE - .00285 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vidstervidster Member Posts: 19
    Hello,

    Can I seed the numbers for
    16509
    XLE Premium AWD
    36/12

    vs

    Limited AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    vidster said:

    Hello,

    Can I seed the numbers for
    16509
    XLE Premium AWD
    36/12

    vs

    Limited AWD

    .00206 MF
    62%/60% residual for XLEP/LTD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • khsu93khsu93 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XSE and 2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited, 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 92354. Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    khsu93 said:

    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XSE and 2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited, 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 92354. Thanks so much!

    .00285 and 62% (XSE) or 60% (LTD)
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • khsu93khsu93 Member Posts: 2
    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium, 36/12k, Price, MF, RV, Incentives, 92354. Thanks again!
  • vidstervidster Member Posts: 19
    Good morning! Can I see the numbers and incentives for zip code 16509?
    36/12
    XLE Premium AWD
    &
    XSE Hybrid AWD
  • carscars Member Posts: 3
    Good morning . 2019 RAV4 XLE and 2020 RAV4 XLE FWD , 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 78249. Thank You.
  • Norbert_SNorbert_S Member Posts: 6
    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XSE, 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 07081. Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    vidster said:

    Good morning! Can I see the numbers and incentives for zip code 16509?
    36/12
    XLE Premium AWD
    &
    XSE Hybrid AWD

    .00194 MF and 62% residual

    .00285 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    cars said:

    Good morning . 2019 RAV4 XLE and 2020 RAV4 XLE FWD , 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 78249. Thank You.

    2020
    .00194 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    2019 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53333/toyota/rav4/2019-toyota-rav4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    Norbert_S said:

    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XSE, 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 07081. Thanks so much!

    .00285 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    khsu93 said:

    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium, 36/12k, Price, MF, RV, Incentives, 92354. Thanks again!

    I don't see an XLE Premium trim for the Hybrid

    LE
    XLE
    LTD
    XSE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sklee1sklee1 Member Posts: 1
    2020 RAV4 XLEP FWD and XLEP AWD, 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 92354. Much appreciated!
  • jliles528jliles528 Member Posts: 14
    Can I have the RV and MF for the 2020 RAV4 XSE AWD Hybrid for December for 36 months/15K miles per year plus any incentives available?

    I'm in the 20723 zip code.
  • vidstervidster Member Posts: 19
    Hello, I'm interested in the RV, MF, and incentives for 36/12 in 16509 with the 2020 AWD RAV4 TRD Off Road. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sklee1 said:

    2020 RAV4 XLEP FWD and XLEP AWD, 36/12k, MF, RV, Incentives, 92354. Much appreciated!

    .00194 MF
    63%/62% residual for FWD/AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jliles528 said:

    Can I have the RV and MF for the 2020 RAV4 XSE AWD Hybrid for December for 36 months/15K miles per year plus any incentives available?

    I'm in the 20723 zip code.

    Sorry, no Hybrid numbers for the SETF region

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    vidster said:

    Hello, I'm interested in the RV, MF, and incentives for 36/12 in 16509 with the 2020 AWD RAV4 TRD Off Road. Thanks!

    .00194 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • colbyrosscolbyross Member Posts: 5
    Hello -

    Can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 RAV4 XSE Hybrid AWD. 36/12 in 21230. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    colbyross said:

    Hello -

    Can you please provide the MF/RV/Incentives for a 2020 RAV4 XSE Hybrid AWD. 36/12 in 21230. Thanks!

    .00285 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RyanzacRyanzac NJMember Posts: 9
    Hello,

    Looking for MF, residual and any incentives on a 2020 adventure AWD and TRD 36/12 or 36/10 for zip 07016, Thank you!
  • terabaapterabaap Member Posts: 52
    Hi,

    Looking for MF, res, incentives for 2020 xle AWD hybrid for zip: 08830
    36 mos/12k and 15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    Ryanzac said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF, residual and any incentives on a 2020 adventure AWD and TRD 36/12 or 36/10 for zip 07016, Thank you!

    36/12
    .00194 and 61%
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    terabaap said:

    Hi,

    Looking for MF, res, incentives for 2020 xle AWD hybrid for zip: 08830
    36 mos/12k and 15k

    36/15
    .00285 and 63%
    no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vidstervidster Member Posts: 19
    Hello, thanks again for all your help! XSE Hybrid AWD in 16509, what do numbers look like for 24/15 and 36/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    vidster said:

    Hello, thanks again for all your help! XSE Hybrid AWD in 16509, what do numbers look like for 24/15 and 36/15?

    .00285 and 67% / 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marcop88marcop88 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, could I get MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 rav 4 LE 85302 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    marcop88 said:

    Hi, could I get MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 rav 4 LE 85302 36/10.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cunningham250cunningham250 Member Posts: 1
    2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited, 36/12, MF, RV, Incentives, 90041. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246

    2020 RAV4 Hybrid Limited, 36/12, MF, RV, Incentives, 90041. Thank you.

    .00285 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • reyam1105reyam1105 Member Posts: 27
    Hi there, looking for.

    LE FWD
    36/12
    90715

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    reyam1105 said:

    Hi there, looking for.

    LE FWD
    36/12
    90715

    Thank you!

    .00194 and 64%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wows86wows86 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    Could I get the numbers for LE, XLE, and XLE Premium in 78704?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    wows86 said:

    Could I get the numbers for LE, XLE, and XLE Premium in 78704?

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wows86wows86 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    wows86 said:

    Could I get the numbers for LE, XLE, and XLE Premium in 78704?

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    wows86 said:

    kyfdx said:

    wows86 said:

    Could I get the numbers for LE, XLE, and XLE Premium in 78704?

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    36/15
    .00194 MF
    62%/62%/61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CrystalSkyCrystalSky Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 Rav4 XLE premium FWD
    Zip 94501
    36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246

    Can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 Rav4 XLE premium FWD
    Zip 94501
    36/12

    .00165 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • maki7maki7 Member Posts: 7
    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Rav4 LE/XLE FWD for 36/10 and 36/12 in 22312.

    Thanking you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,246
    maki7 said:

    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Rav4 LE/XLE FWD for 36/10 and 36/12 in 22312.

    Thanking you in advance!

    36/12
    .00194 and 64%
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JamesBond0007JamesBond0007 Member Posts: 1
    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Rav4 XLE FWD for 36/10 and 36/12 in 95014.

    And are there any deals/rebates for end of the year.

    Thanking you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647

    May I please have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Rav4 XLE FWD for 36/10 and 36/12 in 95014.

    And are there any deals/rebates for end of the year.

    Thanking you in advance!

    36/12
    .00165 MF and 64% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EdiakanEdiakan Member Posts: 27
    Hi can I get mf rs incentives 2020 rav4 hybrid xle 12/36 in 11361
    Thanks !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    Ediakan said:

    Hi can I get mf rs incentives 2020 rav4 hybrid xle 12/36 in 11361
    Thanks !

    .00285 MF and 65% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DK25DK25 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get MF, RV, incentives for 2020 RAV4 XLE FWD (36/10K and 36/12K) in 94538? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    DK25 said:

    Can I please get MF, RV, incentives for 2020 RAV4 XLE FWD (36/10K and 36/12K) in 94538? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00165 MF and 64% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cmtsmith1cmtsmith1 Member Posts: 1

    2020 RAV4 Hybrid XLE, 36/15 & 24/15, MF, RV, Incentives, 01801. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.