Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

1212223242527»

Comments

  • Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2020 Rav4 TRD Off Road 4WD for zip code 60613 for 36/10k & 12k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    danpanic5 said:

    Can I get the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2020 Rav4 TRD Off Road 4WD for zip code 60613 for 36/10k & 12k?

    .00197 and 60%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Fgs26aFgs26a 08534Posts: 1
    Thank you for this thread! Can I get the MF/RV on a 2021 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium SUV Rav4 for 36/10k & 12k in 08534?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    Fgs26a said:

    Thank you for this thread! Can I get the MF/RV on a 2021 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium SUV Rav4 for 36/10k & 12k in 08534?

    36/12
    .00203 MF and 66% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trabby07trabby07 Palm Beach Gardens, FLPosts: 9
    What's the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits for 2020 Rav4 Premium XLE, 36/10k at zip code 33418? MSRP is $35177.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    trabby07 said:

    What's the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits for 2020 Rav4 Premium XLE, 36/10k at zip code 33418? MSRP is $35177.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • trabby07trabby07 Palm Beach Gardens, FLPosts: 9
    Michaell said:

    trabby07 said:

    What's the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits for 2020 Rav4 Premium XLE, 36/10k at zip code 33418? MSRP is $35177.

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD, hybrid
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    trabby07 said:

    Michaell said:

    trabby07 said:

    What's the MF, residual, lease or loyalty credits for 2020 Rav4 Premium XLE, 36/10k at zip code 33418? MSRP is $35177.

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD, hybrid
    36/12
    .00180 and 64%
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • halfcandanhalfcandan Posts: 2
    edited December 2020
    Hi,

    Looking for Incentives, MF, and RV for Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid AWD and FWD 2020 in the area 85284. Lease is 36 months and 12k miles. Thank you very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054

    Hi,

    Looking for Incentives, MF, and RV for Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid AWD and FWD 2020 in the area 85284. Lease is 36 months and 12k miles. Thank you very much!

    .00088 MF and 64% residual
    $500 lease cash

    The 2020 hybrid is AWD only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE AWD gas? 36/12. Zip 53024. Recent college grad may not have top tier credit yet.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    MikeBub said:

    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE AWD gas? 36/12. Zip 53024. Recent college grad may not have top tier credit yet.

    .00139 MF and 66% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Lower credit tiers will have a higher money factor

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE AWD gas? 36/12. Zip 53024. Recent college grad may not have top tier credit yet.

    .00139 MF and 66% residual.
    Lower credit tiers will have a higher money factor

    Thanks! Sorry, can you also provide same for XLE and XLE premium, if any different?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 180,054
    MikeBub said:

    Hi. Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2020 RAV4 LE AWD gas? 36/12. Zip 53024. Recent college grad may not have top tier credit yet.

    .00139 MF and 66% residual.
    Lower credit tiers will have a higher money factor

    Thanks! Sorry, can you also provide same for XLE and XLE premium, if any different?

    66%/64% residual for XLE, XLEP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mbouley_13Mbouley_13 05676Posts: 1
    Hi there!

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2021 RAV4 XLE (AWD) and XLE Hybrid in 05676 at 15/36?

    Thank you in advance ☺️
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022

    Hi there!

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2021 RAV4 XLE (AWD) and XLE Hybrid in 05676 at 15/36?

    Thank you in advance ☺️

    Gas - .00166 and 61%
    Hyb - .00204 and 62%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get MF, residual, incentives for 2021 RAV4, XLE, AWD and FWD, in 44147? 36/12k. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    Pombetom said:

    Can I please get MF, residual, incentives for 2021 RAV4, XLE, AWD and FWD, in 44147? 36/12k. Thank you!

    .00197 and 63%
    $500 lease cash

    Either drive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • egarbisonegarbison Posts: 17
    Can I please get RV/MF for a 2021 RAV4 XLE Hybrid premium with premium weather package 36/$10k in 60108? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 175,022
    egarbison said:

    Can I please get RV/MF for a 2021 RAV4 XLE Hybrid premium with premium weather package 36/$10k in 60108? Thank you

    .00203 and 67%
    $500 lease cash

    Either 36/15 or 39/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.